Two questions about demons and evil spirits

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Two questions about demons and evil spirits

Post by Tsar »

1. Do you believe or think they exist?

2. Do you think they can shape shift into animals like dogs, cats, and flies to conceal their presence and influence people?

@MrMan If I drink blessed Holy Water, do you think that would help with a curse or dark magics or demon spells? Is it possible Blessed Holy Water might have divine healing properties?

Many Christian denominations are able to drink Holy Water and other religions use water holy to them to cure ailments or help cure them.

What do you think? Is drinking Holy Water a good idea?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Two questions about demons and evil spirits

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 6:39 am
1. Do you believe or think they exist?

2. Do you think they can shape shift into animals like dogs, cats, and flies to conceal their presence and influence people?

@MrMan If I drink blessed Holy Water, do you think that would help with a curse or dark magics or demon spells? Is it possible Blessed Holy Water might have divine healing properties?

Many Christian denominations are able to drink Holy Water and other religions use water holy to them to cure ailments or help cure them.

What do you think? Is drinking Holy Water a good idea?
I wasn't raised Roman Catholic and I am not familiar with RCC traditions about holy water. I am not saying some would could not be healed if they had faith in God to heal them while drinking holy water, though. A woman was healed when she touched the hem of Jesus' garment-- some say it was the little Hebrew tassel things at the end of it.

For me personally, if I were in your shoes I would stick with Biblical examples for healing, ask for anointing with oil by the elders of the church, confessing sins, asking for prayer from other believers, having other believers lay hands on me, especially someone through who operates in the gift of healing, etc. I would also read the Bible and hear the word preached to encourage me to believe God for healing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes negative entities exist. But they are not necessarily the demons in Christianity. Just parasites from other dimensions or just non-physical entities. You will attract them if you drink alcohol a lot and are a drunk. Or if you do hard drugs. Those things open portals to entities to prey on you and live vicariously through you. Any addiction can actually. Even sex addiction.

Women seem to attract entities more because women are weaker and more open to outside influence, like they are with media influence. That's why in paranormal movies, usually a woman is the first one who is possessed and usually the psychic mediums in seances who are women too.

Also, as a Christian you will attract demons too, because once you enter the Christian matrix, you will attract both the good and the bad from that world. That's why new Christians always experience "demonic temptation to sin" right after being born again. This means if you accept their theology, then your reality will be infused with both God and Satan, because they are part of the Christian package. Notice that Atheists don't get possessed usually, because they are in a different reality that doesn't attract such things. Even if they play with Ouija boards, nothing usually happens.

In the recent horror movie "The Unholy" a key line in it is that "Wherever God goes, Satan follows". So they seem to be a package or a team. When you become religious and a fanatic and live for God, that invites the devil too, for some reason. I think that makes sense. That's why only Christians/Catholics get possessed or attract demons. Secular people usually do not.

It's kind of like if you read Batman comic books, you will read about the villains in them, because the villains in Batman and Batman himself are part of the package of Batman stories. You can't have one without the other. So once you enter the Christian matrix, you will get both God and Satan. It's part of the package, like the heros and villains in comic books are part of the package when you read them.

So if you believe in something, you attract it more. That's why during ghost hunts, even if no ghosts show up, the hunters still experience some bizarre paranormal events, even though most of the time they are subtle little things that are unusual, but not dramatic. I've been on ghost hunts and noticed this too. You may not see an actual ghost but you do attract strange energies that will make unusual things happen. It's mostly harmless but interesting. You will see this in ghost hunting documentaries too. That strange little things do happen, but nothing really dramatic.

It also depends on the person. Some are weak and easily open to spiritual possession or attachment. Others are not. One may also have possessions from entities that they owe in a past life too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As to holy water, yes it can work, because once you are in the Catholic world, that's part of the package. But then again, you will attract demons too, which will return to you and then you will have to use holy water again. Hence you will get the good and the bad in Catholic religion.

However, if the entities bothering you are not part of the Catholic world, then using a cross or holy water may not help. They will just laugh at it. Because those entities are from another paradigm. They may be Native American demons, Hindu demons, or ET entities, or ancient entities leftover from the ancient world.

Or they may be tulpas. Tulpas are thought forms created by the human mind and belief. Look up Philip the Ghost from 1972. It was created by a group of people and became a real entity. So mass belief can create a thought form that then becomes living. You can look up how to create a Tulpa to help you. There are videos about it on YouTube. When people do spells and magick, they sometimes create tulpas to do their bidding.

It's hard to tell. Only a very empathic sensitive medium can tell which entities are which. Ed and Lorren Warren, the legendary ghost hunters, for example, could tell the diference between a departed spirit and a demon. So some who are sensitive and attuned enough, can do that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 9:12 pm
However, if the entities bothering you are not part of the Catholic world, then using a cross or holy water may not help. They will just laugh at it. Because those entities are from another paradigm. They may be Native American demons, Hindu demons, or ET entities, or ancient entities leftover from the ancient world.
The most high God is more powerful than all these other entities. Other gods are demons. Jesus shocked the Jewish people with His authority to cast demons out of people. Jesus has power over these demons, these spirits that heathens worship.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 5:37 am
Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 9:12 pm
The most high God is more powerful than all these other entities. Other gods are demons. Jesus shocked the Jewish people with His authority to cast demons out of people. Jesus has power over these demons, these spirits that heathens worship.
Which God. I got news for you. The God of the Bible is not the God that created the universe. The one that created the universe is an unknowable energy source that even higher beings and advanced ETs do not understand. The gods you see in this world, past and present, and in the Bible too, were just higher entities that came down to help us or use us. They are not all powerful or perfect. You've been deceived.

Your book is written by MEN, and ANONYMOUS dubious men at that. Not credible at all. The creator of the universe didn't write the Bible. It contains too many contradictions, absurdities, and injustices. So nothing you say has any credibility. It's insane to think that a book written by anonymous men is the word of God. No one naturally believes that. You have to be brainwashed to believe it.

Jesus would not have approved of the Bible or Christianity today. Jesus was not a Christian and Buddha was not a Buddhist. These religions were created by man and made into national religions by kings/emperors, without which they would not have survived and you would not have known about today. If it wasn't for Constantine the Great, you would never have even heard of Christianity. The only reason you know about religions today is that they were politicized by people in power. That's the plain historical fact of the matter.

Even if Jesus had some power it doesn't mean he's the only way to God or infallible or that Christianity is the only legitimate religion.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 5:44 am
Which God. I got news for you. The God of the Bible is not the God that created the universe. The one that created the universe is an unknowable energy source that even higher beings and advanced ETs do not understand. The gods you see in this world, past and present, and in the Bible too, were just higher entities that came down to help us or use us. They are not all powerful or perfect. You've been deceived.
You write as if you knew something. You are a man, Winston. What do you know about the God who created the universe? How many ETs have you met?

The God Who created the universe is the most high God. He allowed lesser beings to have some rulership/influence over nations for a time, but He made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and then sent His Son into the world, gave His Son all power and authority in heaven and on earth, Who sent apostles to disciple the nations.
Your book is written by MEN, and ANONYMOUS dubious men at that.
Anonymous? Many of the books name the author in the discussion and others are named after them.
Jesus would not have approved of the Bible or Christianity today.
Jesus read and quoted from the Bible and His disciples wrote other parts.
Jesus was not a Christian and Buddha was not a Buddhist.
Jesus is the Christ, the Anointed One. What does Buddha have to do with it?
These religions were created by man and made into national religions by kings/emperors, without which they would not have survived and you would not have known about today. If it wasn't for Constantine the Great, you would never have even heard of Christianity. The only reason you know about religions today is that they were politicized by people in power. That's the plain historical fact of the matter.
Christianity was a growing, albeit persecuted faith, before Constantine tolerated it.
Even if Jesus had some power it doesn't mean he's the only way to God or infallible or that Christianity is the only legitimate religion.
You are just a man, so why should I believe your theories about such things? Are you a prophet? Has God spoken to you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes I know something MrMan, because I've researched religion for many years. Have you? All you know is one religion.

I say that the gods were ETs and not the creator God, because MrMan, every advanced being and ET has said that. Even Buddha said that the gods above us are not THE God, but just higher beings. If you study esoteric teachings and mystery schools you eventually realize this too. The gods above us are not perfect, they are subject to the laws of karma too. The Law of One series says that too. Many enlightened sources say that. Albert Einstein also said that the creator of the universe is unknowable and not an anthropomorphic being. That was his conclusion too.

Yes I'm a man but so are you. So what? The men who wrote the Bible were obviously men too. So why are you claiming its God's word? Are you claiming the Bible is God's word? Of course you are. On what basis? You have no basis. Admit it. To you it's a given, which can only come from brainwashing. The fulfilled prophecies argument has been debunked. There is no logical reason to think it's the word of God. The men who wrote the Bible were MEN too. So your point is moot. You are assuming the Bible is God's word and assuming that God is some anthropomorphic being like us who has an opinion and view and writes books. That's a false assumption. We all create God in our own image. There is a power in the universe that flows through everything, if you want to call that God. But it's not a person you can talk to and have a conversation with. The beings who posed as gods in the Bible were ETs like the Annunaki, or just higher and more powerful beings. But they aren't around today.

Nothing in Christianity explains this world or makes sense. Only Gnosticism fits the data we see in this world. So Gnosticism is the best model that fits the data.

Hugh Jackman, star of Wolverine, has a good explanation of what God really is. See below for his deep thoughts and observations that make more sense than any religion.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw MrMan, the four gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were not named after the authors. Those names were arbitrarily given to those gospels. No one knows the names of the authors. They never named themselves. You can look this up. All Bible scholars know this. And no one even knows who wrote the first few books of the Bible, including Genesis. It's never been proven that Moses wrote them. You got a lot to learn MrMan. I've studied the Bible and religion since the 1980s. So I know what I'm talking about.

Bottom line: Christianity and the Bible is allegorical truth only. It only has meaning as an allegory or metaphor. But it's definitely NOT the only truth or only way. It's not like everyone is supposed to be a Christian or meant to be one. No way. That's a foolish assumption that only one religion is right and everyone is meant to ascribe to it. Totally foolish.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This black guy called The Real Merkabah, who is great at exposing religious deception, explains in this video below why both GOD and SATAN are WITHIN US. And why we all have a God and Satan force within us. It makes sense if you think about it. Hear him out. He makes a lot of sense.