What if the Illuminati gave me this parasitic infection as a curse?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

What if the Illuminati gave me this parasitic infection as a curse?

Post by Tsar »

I have had paranormal experiences with Good and Evil entities years ago. It was almost like both have been trying to change my life and destiny. When I am outside America, usually the Good overpowers the Evil, but in America it seems like the Evil overpowers the Good.

I think they figured I am too smart and finally had the ability to escape America permanently... and was just beginning my rise to greatness...

But the Evil knew I would ascend to great majesty like a bright star in the sky...so to attempt to destroy, weaken, or potentially kill me (strong possibility) decides to make me fall like Icarus because I was not going to ever bow to the rules of the Illuminati and their puppets. I did threaten to dox one of their likely lower rank members and even told him I knew his address and other stuff about him.

I also did something that let people know who I am...

If I was abroad, I could have gotten treatment really quick but they probably activated the full extent of the parasitic infection curse while I was in America, where I would receive the most damage or potentially die...

Why would the Illuminati target me? They have been because if I even had 5% of the opportunity of an average American or European...by now, I would be a self-made mega millionaire outside their little organization and I would be trying to change the world as a force of good.

If I had not been poor, I would have made $1,000,000 in the last 12-18 months in Cryptocurrency.

But assuming it isn't trichinosis, strongyloides, schistosomiasis, or one of the more typical ones but instead really rare, then it would definitely have been a "natural curse."
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑