Should I join the Rosicrucians? (AMORC) Would that get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Should I join the Rosicrucians? (AMORC) Would that get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by Winston »

What do you all think of the Rosicrucian Order? They go all the way back to the 1500's but are now a mystery school openly accepting applications. See here.

https://www.rosicrucian.org/

The organization is called AMORC. They are international and have a headquarters in San Jose, CA and a theme park and cultural center there too.

https://www.rosicrucian.org/rosicrucian-park
https://www.rosicrucian.org/rosicrucian-cultural-center

I don't know if this is the same Rosicrucian Order as the one from the 1500's, especially since this one claims to have been founded in 1915. Maybe it's a reboot of it?

Membership is open to anyone interested in mysticism and spiritual growth. How to join:

https://www.rosicrucian.org/join

If you're in the US, here are the local groups in your area:

https://www.rosicrucian.org/local-groups

Index of international Rosicrucian sites in different languages.

https://www.amorc.org/

If you're in Asia though, you gotta join their Australian center here:

https://amorc.org.au/

They got meetup groups in Asia, even in the Philippines, just click on the Groups tab above.

Here's the application to join:
https://www.amorc.org.au/qlfs/AMORC_APPLICATION.pdf

Introduction video:

More AMORC videos and documentaries:
https://www.rosicrucian.org/videos

Intro:

https://www.rosicrucian.org/
The Rosicrucians are a community of mystics who study and practice the metaphysical laws governing the universe.

Founded in 1915 by H. Spencer Lewis, the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC is the largest international organization dedicated to perpetuating the ancient Rosicrucian Tradition with hundreds of locations throughout the world and more than 80,000 members benefiting from the expanded awareness that comes through the Rosicrucian teachings and practices.

Our mission is to provide seekers with the spiritual wisdom necessary to experience their connectedness with the miraculous world around us and to develop Mastery of Life.

Our studies include:

The Mysteries of Birth and Death

The Illusory Nature of Time and Space

Awakening of the Psychic Consciousness

Human Consciousness and Cosmic Consciousness

Mystical Power of Vowel Sounds and Mantras

The Creative Power of Visualization

Influence of Thoughts on Health

Development of the Intuition

Psychology and Mysticism

Metaphysical Healing

Sacred Architecture

Spiritual Alchemy

We invite you to learn more.
What do you think guys? Is this a gateway or entrance into the Illuminati network? At the lower rung? Any organization can claim to be for bettering yourself. But that doesn't mean its the true agenda or only purpose. What is the true purpose here? Is this a genuine mystery school? If so, are they the good side of mysticism or the light side of the Illuminati? Are there intentions good? Or is it all a front and cover for something else, like the Freemasons are?

Also, where do they get all their money from? Their theme park and cultural center in San Jose, CA looks huge and corporate. There's a museum, planetarium, park, school, etc. A ton of money must have been involved with building that. Where did it all come from? An elite group? If so, then by joining will we connect and network with elite professionals too? Isn't that a way to move up into higher more respectable professional circles?

@gsjackson, @MrPeabody, @hypermak, @PeterAndrewNolan, what do you think?

@Neo and @MrMan is this kind of thing compatible with your Christian faith? Even if it's with good intention and from the "light side/good side of the Force"? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should we join the Rosicrucian Order? (AMORC) Will this get us into the Illuminati network?

Post by Winston »

Here's another Order connected to AMORC called Martinists. I never heard of this one before. It sounds interesting. It's geared toward Christian mysticism and the Jewish Kabbalah.

https://www.martinists.org/
What is the Traditional Martinist Order?

The Traditional Martinist Order is an Initiatic Order rooted within the Western Esoteric Tradition whose teachings come from the writings of Louis Claude de Saint Martin and his teachers Martinez de Pasqually and Jacob Boehme. Its beautiful teachings and rites instruct us in how to achieve the act of living harmoniously within the Way of the Heart.

The following topics are included in Martinist study: Alchemy, Angelogy, Cycles of Humanity,
Dreams and Visions, Kabbalah, Mystical Symbols and Numerology.

While all Martinists are encouraged to particpate in the Initiatic Work that takes place within a Heptad or Atelier, the Traditional Martinist Order also offers a Home Oratory Program for those who may prefer this method of study.

We invite you to learn more.

Topics We Study

Alchemy
Angelology
Cycles of Humanity
Divine Purpose
Dreams and Visions
Kabbalah
Mystical Symbols
Numerology
Intro video:

More videos:
https://www.martinists.org/videos
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should we join the Rosicrucian Order? (AMORC) Will this get us into the Illuminati network?

Post by gsjackson »

Public duende believed, or at least passed along the belief, that the murder of Meredith Kercher (the girl killed in Italy, American girl and Italian boy tried for it -- I'm really drawing a blank on names today) may have been a Rosicrucian ritual sacrifice. I would be a little careful about being involved. And they're all about the create your own reality using the mind approach that you regularly excoriate.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

not for me.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 3:31 pm
Public duende believed, or at least passed along the belief, that the murder of Meredith Kercher (the girl killed in Italy, American girl and Italian boy tried for it -- I'm really drawing a blank on names today) may have been a Rosicrucian ritual sacrifice. I would be a little careful about being involved. And they're all about the create your own reality using the mind approach that you regularly excoriate.
You mean the Amanda Knox case? Yeah I that may have been an occult ritual sacrifice. The key that gives it away is that it happened on Halloween, a night when lots of ritual sacrifices take place. I've noticed that a lot of weird dark things happen on Halloween night too, as if there is some bad dark vibe in the air that night. Have you?

But why the Rosicrucians? How does publicduende know it's not just some Satanic cult? In the Amanda Knox thread, he mentioned an occult sacrifice only, not which cult was behind it. See here:

viewtopic.php?p=294227#p294227

Ok I see what you mean now. He said:
Amanda and Raffaele were approached and proposed to perform the murder as a ritual for heaven knows what purpose. Several days after his daughter's funeral, Meredith's father placed a red rose on the steps of one of Perugia's largest church. The red rose is the symbol of the Rosicrucians, the world's most powerful esoteric society, to many the real "high society" of Freemasonry. He knew.
But that doesn't make much sense. Why would a normal college student like Amanda agree to a ritual member, especially if she's not a cult member? A normal all American girl would not consent to that. She has nothing to gain and everything to lose, and years of life lost in jail too. Same with Raffaele. What would they gain? What would be their motive? Were they under mind control?

Also, isn't putting a red rose in honor of someone something normal that anyone would do? And if Meredith's father knew that the Rosicrucians murdered his daughter, why would he honor them by putting a red rose in front of a church in their honor? Wouldn't he be angry and want revenge and try to expose them? Like the father of Princess Diana's boyfriend did after their "car accident"?

And why did they select Meredith Kercher to be the sacrificial lamb? Usually the Illuminati want blonde virgin girls to sacrifice right? Because she was an innocent goody two shoes girl?

Or do you mean everyone was in on it from the start, except Meredith, and staged the whole thing? That would mean everyone including Amanda, is part of a secret society conspiracy? Isn't that too far fetched?

@hypermak what's your take on this? What have you heard from Italy?

Btw gsjackson, aren't there good mystery schools too? They can't all be bad right? Just like in Star Wars, there are good Jedi on the light side right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Someone told me:
There was a theory that the man who paid for the Georgia guidestones to be constructed was a Rosicrucian because he signed the bill RC Christian. Does that sound like a loving organization?
But the Georgia Guidestones has messages of world peace on it. Doesn't that sound like a good benevolent cause? lol. Did you read all the text on it? No one thinks they're the bad guy. Everyone thinks they are fighting for a good cause. Even Communists and the Illuminati think that. There's no such thing as cartoon villains like Lex Luthor who want to take over the world just for the hell of it. Even Hitler was not a cartoon villain, he was fighting for principles he really believed in.

Why would a Rosicrucian wanna put up the Georgia Guidestones and mention that there should only be 500 million people in the world?

And why would they preach good morals and following the laws of nature on their website, and claim to stand for world peace and spirituality, if their aims were nefarious? Is it all just a smokescreen? If so, why would the "bad guys" promote spiritual teachings? I don't get it. This is confusing. There is too much Christian propaganda here.

Why would followers of Lucifer preach world peace and ancient spiritual teachings and wise esoteric philosophy? That's something I've never understood. If spirituality attracts good people, then why would "the bad guys" or followers of Lucifer, want to attract people who are the opposite of what they are? I don't get it.

And why would the "bad guys who want to conquer the world and establish a one world dictatorial government and take away all your freedoms" be promoting spiritual teachings and mysticism and ancient wisdom? Wouldn't they be the last people that would wanna do that? Wouldn't they know better? So you see, this doesn't add up.

And why would they accept open memberships on their website? Just to get money from people from membership dues? And at the same time, filter out who among the members might be useful to them, and then let them into the inner circle?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In case anyones interested:

Rosicrucian is a mystery school like the Freemasons.

In ancient egypt there were secret societies with secret occult knowledge for students of esoteric truth who wanted special knowledgeable of the universe and metaphysics and mysticism. Not everyone could join, only initiates who qualify.

The freemasons and rosicrucians are modern versions of mystery schools.

So there are two types of religion. Exoteric religion for the masses of people and esoteric for the inner circle of initiates.

Supposedly Gnosticism is esoteric Christianity for initiates in Jesus inner circle, not for the masses.

Theosophy was developed in 1800s by a russian mystic named helena blavatsky. She combined all the religions with philosophy and science. She is known as the mother of the new age movement.

Things like law of attraction come from theosophy. However its controversial because some say the modern new age is a corruption of blavatskys original teachings that have been commercialized.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I join this Rosicrucian Order? (AMORC) Will this get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this girl volunteering at the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose, CA. She's pretty cute. Maybe I can meet girls like her if I join? lol. Plus I vibe better with spiritual girls than with mainstream ones.

Wow this Hispanic looking female volunteer looks pretty cute too.

Here's the museum's website if anyone wants to visit it in San Jose, CA.

https://egyptianmuseum.org/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I join this Rosicrucian Order? (AMORC) Will this get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by Winston »

Btw, how does a spiritual group focusing on self-improvement afford to build an enter center, building complex, museum and park in San Jose, in the Silicon Valley area? Must have been super expensive to build. Someone very wealthy must have been involved right? If so, what would be their motive? Just spirituality and self-improvement only?

Also, how could the Rosicrucians be connected to the Freemasons, as some say? They seek spiritual enlightenment, not power and control, and would not advocate any kind of totalitarian government or NWO, according to their books/literature. That's just Christian fantasy right? Christians think everyone is involved in a Satanic conspiracy and demonize all spirituality outside their narrow extreme beliefs. It's ridiculous and doesn't make sense. Esoteric inner alchemy is about spiritual evolution and inner transformation to higher consciousness, not about establishing a totalitarian government where everyone is poor, oppressed, enslaved, and microchipped for total control. So that doesn't add up.

Video about the similarities between Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism.

Freemasonry & Rosicrucianism (Part One)

Part one of a new series exploring the similarities and differences between Masonry and Rosicrucian philosophy. This first video is from a Masonic perspective. I read aloud from Angel Millar’s book “Freemasonry: A History”. The next video will be from a Rosicrucian point of view, and a third video will be a discussion of the key similarities and differences of the two different points of view. Further videos will go into Masonic and Rosicrucian history as it relates to historical figures that were members of both fraternities, such as Elias Ashmole and H. Spencer Lewis.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is a must see for anyone interested in spirit science or spiritual alchemy. It goes over a lot of info about spirit science and initiation and inner alchemy. Super informative. I didnt know about the 7 stages of initiation. It makes a lot of sense.

You will be blown away by this for sure. Its a gem. This is worth seeing multiple times and worth downloading too. Its 2 hours but worth every second. I'm sure you will agree.

Dr. Robert Gilbert says at the start that Rudolph Steiner was the most brilliant Rosicrucian public lecturer. I didn't know Steiner was Rosicrucian too. Wow.

To download this lecture go to www.y2mate.com

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I join the Rosicrucian Order? (AMORC) Will this get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by Winston »

Interview with Grand Master Julie Scott of the Rosicrucian Order in San Jose, CA. Very interesting.

I don't understand why Christians and Truthers think the Rosicrucians are part of the NWO and want to instate a totalitarian world government where everyone is microchipped, controlled, and oppressed. That makes no sense and contradicts everything in the Rosicrucian literature. However, I heard the guy who built the Georgia Guidestones is a Rosicrucian. How can that be?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I join the Rosicrucians? (AMORC) Would that get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by Winston »

Another Rosicrucian group called the Rosicrucian Fellowship. lol

https://www.rosicrucian.com

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I join the Rosicrucians? (AMORC) Would that get me into the Illuminati network? lol

Post by Winston »

Is this true? What you think @gsjackson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmbMfzRwtMI

Solaire of Astora
6 hours ago
@Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
The "Appellatio Fraternitatis Rosæ Crucis" published by AMORC in 2014 contains the following.
"In the humanity we are dreaming of: A World Government composed of the leaders of all nations, working in the interest of all humanity, has come into existence."
Come to your own conclussions. You can check it out by yourself.
The head of such organization is incredibly corrupt and evil. Again, saying that as a Rosicrucian myself.

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
1 second ago
@Solaire of Astora but even so, that doesn't mean they want a world government like in Orwell's 1984. it could mean they want a peaceful benevolent world government like in Star Trek. Right? which Rosicrucian fellowship are you part of? Doesn't Julie look very kind and spiritual?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Next reply from the guy above:

Solaire of Astora
19 hours ago (edited)
@Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
I'm part of Alpha et Omega / Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
AMORC has been suing other Rosicrucian orders throughout the years because they want to be the only OWNERS of the title "Rosicrucian". Again, corrupted to the core.
A world government is a world government. Every nation has the right to govern itself. The moment all nations would be under the will of a "world government", everyone - EVERYONE would lose their freedom. No one would have any place to run to if his lifestyle or line of thought disagrees with the status quo. NO ONE could run ANYWHERE if there was a tyrant in charge, and let's be real, there would be a tyrant in charge, sooner or later.

Why do you think the most wicked people on this planet want a world government? It's ALL they need to COMPLETELY perpetuate their control FOREVER and face NO OPPOSITION WHATSOEVER, EVER.

I could understand that maybe, maybe, you have Saturn in Capricorn or whatever, and are maybe (maybe) just a little bit too naive, if you honestly find that such a dystoptian idea wouldn't work the way all elites want it to work. Or maybe (maybe) you haven't paid enough attention to the world's hisotry and the development of tyrannies. I guess it all boils down to naivety here, tbh. God bless you either way 🙏👌👍

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
0 seconds ago
​ @Solaire of Astora but I still don't get something. why would seekers of spiritual truth and enlightenment like the AMORC members, want a totalitarian one world government that would take away everyone's freedoms and privacy and turn them into oppressed slaves and zombies who are microchipped and dumbed down? that makes no sense and defies basic logic doesn't it? even Hitler didn't want that. Isn't that only in cartoons and comics? in real life no one sees themselves as "the bad guy". everyone thinks they are doing the right thing. What do the elders of the Golden Dawn think of AMORC or the NWO?