Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!


Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Neo »

Because if people who've had the disease are re-catching it, which means that even catching it doesn't confer protection against the "virus" or any immunity, then what good could a "vaccine" actually do?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

User avatar
HappyGuy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1209
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by HappyGuy »

Leaked "FunVax" Religion Vaccine Presentation at the Pentagon from 2005

This is a stunning presentation by a scientist given to DoD officials inside the Pentagon. The scientist describes a plan to control Middle Eastern populations with a vaccine that alters the part of the brain allegedly responsible for human spirituality and religious beliefs. Included is the now-defunct FunVax documentary trailer & a FunVax music video.
May 1, 2020
Agenda "PLANDEMIC" - 50 Years In The Making!



Mayflower 1620, Bubonic Plague 1720, Cholera 1820, Spanish Flu 1920, Coronavirus 2020

Aug 14, 2020
The Bolshevik Virus Vaccine And The Truth About What's In It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_PE43carbk
they acquired Gilgamesh's body (Nimrod) during the Iraq war... It was transported to the Wright-Patterson AFB clone lab in 2003 😇
:shock:

Last edited by HappyGuy on September 4th, 2020, 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
Image

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 11:12 am
Because if people who've had the disease are re-catching it, which means that even catching it doesn't confer protection against the "virus" or any immunity, then what good could a "vaccine" actually do?
Because viruses mutate into new strains and vaccines render the new strains less devastating to the previously vaccinated individuals on the oft chance they even contract them.

Get vaccinated. Don’t listen to addle brained conspiracy theorists who see some ridiculous plot in everything they don’t adequately understand.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 18th, 2020, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8846
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:02 am
Get vaccinated.
Yes, this is the final test. If you think you should get vaccinated then you're right.

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:02 am
Neo wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 11:12 am
Because if people who've had the disease are re-catching it, which means that even catching it doesn't confer protection against the "virus" or any immunity, then what good could a "vaccine" actually do?
Because viruses mutate into new strains and vaccines render the new strains less devastating to the previously vaccinated individuals on the oft chance they even contract them.
It would be a miracle if a vaccine could do something that already have had the virus doesn't do.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:02 am
Neo wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 11:12 am
Because if people who've had the disease are re-catching it, which means that even catching it doesn't confer protection against the "virus" or any immunity, then what good could a "vaccine" actually do?
Because viruses mutate into new strains and vaccines render the new strains less devastating to the previously vaccinated individuals on the oft chance they even contract them.
It would be a miracle if a vaccine could do something that already have had the virus doesn't do.
It's called science. Those who had the virus develop antibodies for that strain. Vaccines inject a set of several antibody strains into us from dead virus so it actually works better than being protected from the single strain the person sick.

Think of it this way, you can wait till you get the virus and have the antibody protection of one, single strain. Or you can get the vaccine and have SEVERAL strains of the virus antibodies protecting you from getting it at all. And if you do get a new strain, the vaccine often attenuates the harmful affects of contracting the virus so it would very well be mild and shorter than what most people get.

All that being said, people who refuse to get the vaccines are colossal idiots of the highest order, but some of this is just Darwinism at play (as SHOULD be the case).

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Neo »

I guess the problem is that I don't believe in the validity or veracity of much of modern science, but especially not virology.

Besides that, if a virus mutates so quickly within just a few months that a person who's already had it can catch it again, then that would virtually signal there's no hope against viruses at all, seeing as they can mutate so quickly in such short time spans. By the time the vaccine comes out, the new strains should be nearly as resistant to it as they are to the person who's already been sick, considering the time frame is longer for vaccines.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 2:21 pm
I guess the problem is that I don't believe in the validity or veracity of much of modern science, but especially not virology.
That's not a surprise. Religion tends to make people opt for "feels" over facts in life.
Neo wrote: Besides that, if a virus mutates so quickly within just a few months that a person who's already had it can catch it again, then that would virtually signal there's no hope against viruses at all, seeing as they can mutate so quickly in such short time spans. By the time the vaccine comes out, the new strains should be nearly as resistant to it as they are to the person who's already been sick, considering the time frame is longer for vaccines.
Then don't get the vaccine. Leave it totally up to your "God" to determine if you survive or not.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8846
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 2:00 pm
It's called science.
Lol, you commenting on science would be like a chimp commenting on, well, science.
Those who had the virus develop antibodies for that strain. Vaccines inject a set of several antibody strains into us from dead virus so it actually works better than being protected from the single strain the person sick.

Think of it this way, you can wait till you get the virus and have the antibody protection of one, single strain. Or you can get the vaccine and have SEVERAL strains of the virus antibodies protecting you from getting it at all. And if you do get a new strain, the vaccine often attenuates the harmful affects of contracting the virus so it would very well be mild and shorter than what most people get.
So from the above commentary, it would be fair to say that you know absolutely nothing about the subject, right?
All that being said, people who refuse to get the vaccines are colossal idiots of the highest order, but some of this is just Darwinism at play (as SHOULD be the case).
I hope it is a voluntary vaccine, and people will therefore get what they deserve.

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Neo »

Vaccines destroy health. They do not prevent, protect or help anything.

The real problem may be if the vaccine is made mandatory for flights, employment, or entry into certain buildings, etc. That will just be more proof of what this is all about, for those who are able to understand.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:33 pm
Vaccines destroy health. They do not prevent, protect or help anything.

The real problem may be if the vaccine is made mandatory for flights, employment, or entry into certain buildings, etc. That will just be more proof of what this is all about, for those who are able to understand.
Really? Vaccines have already been mandatory for school children for DECADES. I think your "feels" are getting in the way of facts again.....

User avatar
hypermak
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1278
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by hypermak »

The best vaccine in the world is our own immune system.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2802
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:37 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:33 pm
Vaccines destroy health. They do not prevent, protect or help anything.

The real problem may be if the vaccine is made mandatory for flights, employment, or entry into certain buildings, etc. That will just be more proof of what this is all about, for those who are able to understand.
Really? Vaccines have already been mandatory for school children for DECADES. I think your "feels" are getting in the way of facts again.....
Check out the schools nowadays sometime. They're overrun with "exceptional ed" types, and even the supposedly normal ones seem to be profoundly damaged in a variety of ways. It's like you've wandered into a post-apocalyptic landscape of humanoid mutants. It's hard to imagine a more unhealthy seeming environment in a supposedly first world country. They are physically and mentally ill. Almost all of them.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:29 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:37 pm
Neo wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:33 pm
Vaccines destroy health. They do not prevent, protect or help anything.

The real problem may be if the vaccine is made mandatory for flights, employment, or entry into certain buildings, etc. That will just be more proof of what this is all about, for those who are able to understand.
Really? Vaccines have already been mandatory for school children for DECADES. I think your "feels" are getting in the way of facts again.....
Check out the schools nowadays sometime. They're overrun with "exceptional ed" types, and even the supposedly normal ones seem to be profoundly damaged in a variety of ways. It's like you've wandered into a post-apocalyptic landscape of humanoid mutants. It's hard to imagine a more unhealthy seeming environment in a supposedly first world country. They are physically and mentally ill. Almost all of them.
My point was to address the @Neo's suggestion that mandatory vaccinations will spell the initiation of the secret plan to take over the world. They are already mandatory in certain contexts.

Now to your point, some of that might be true, but my response to that is to look at the nature of the parents. Therein lies the cause of these humanoid mutants both genetically and behaviorally.

If I have kids, they would be going to a private school and hopefully far, far away from the US of Gay.

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: Why a COVID19 vaccine cannot possibly work

Post by Neo »

I am watching the pre show to the Rep convention, and Donald Trump was standing in the White House interviewing a police officer woman, who said she caught and recovered from the Coronavirus. Trump then said that her blood is very valuable because of its plasma, which must be antibodies. This was at 9:14pm, CNN.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”