Agenda 21 / 2030

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Neo
Junior Poster

Agenda 21 / 2030

Post by Neo »

Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Agenda 21 / 2030

Post by Moretorque »

Just go look at a map for what they plan to do to America..... This is what pesky Sheople get for defying the empire.....

It really is hard to blame these people, the Sheeple are so stupid what else can you do ?
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is interesting, I have heard a lot about Agenda 21. It seems like it's coming to fruition in the near future.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Trump and gang are trying to take the country back from the money masters. They plan on doing Ww 3 and depopulating alot of the planet and America has been slated for total makeover...
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Moretorque wrote: Trump and gang are trying to take the country back
"Trump and Congress secretly passed the “5G and Beyond Act 2020” on 3/23/2020, the first day of the mass lockdowns in the US. :shock: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 34&t=42257

Conspiracies:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 27th, 2020, 2:44 pm
Moretorque wrote: Trump and gang are trying to take the country back
"Trump and Congress secretly passed the “5G and Beyond Act 2020” on 3/23/2020, the first day of the mass lockdowns in the US. :shock:
I'm scared Happy Guy..... :cry:
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

I'm going to find the most plausible conspiracy videos about what's happening and post them here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I hear a lot about Agenda 21 on Coast to Coast and Ground Zero radio programs. There might be something to it.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."