QAnon and Fall of the Cabal - The plan to take down the deep state and save the world?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Neo
Junior Poster

QAnon and Fall of the Cabal - The plan to take down the deep state and save the world?

Post by Neo »

@gsjackson

Is this what you are talking about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: QAnon

Post by gsjackson »

Yeah, that's it through the standard propaganda lens, which gives you about as clear a picture of it as it does of anything else.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: QAnon and Fall of the Cabal - Trump's plan to take down the deep state?

Post by Winston »

Have any of you seen this new documentary about Pizzagate and the Fall of the Cabal? Is it true that the deep state is going down and mass arrests are about to take place by the alliance like David Wilcock claims? See the new documentary below called "The Great Awakening - Fall of the Cabal". It mentions QAnon and the secret plan of Trump to take down the deep state in its hopeful message at the end in parts 9 and 10. Is this true or a psyop or hoax?

Sky News Australia report below about Trump vs. the Deep State. Wow how does Sky News Australia get away with talking about the deep state? Is the Australian media more free than the us media?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw. In this 5 hr David Wilcock video about the pandemic, he says the reason the deep state created the coronavirus pandemic is to stave off the mass arrests that were about to take place after the Harvey Weinsten and Jeffrey Epstein pedo rings were exposed. They tried to distract with other events but failed so they had to create this pandemic as a last resort and hit the panic button. Do u believe that? This Wilcock lecture contains a lot of mind blowing info and slides. Its 5 hrs though so very long. But worth watching. Hes a very good speaker.

Do you guys believe Wilcock about the good alliance about to make mass arrests of the deep state? He said they tried many times before but the deep state always caused plane crashes of the alliance generals to stave off prosecution like they did in 1995 to prevent a group of generals from arresting Bill Clinton for espionage for selling military secrets to china. They crashed the plane of generals and witnesses before they could arrest clinton and made it look like an accident.

Btw David Wilcock and i have a lot in common.

- We are both the same age and same zodiac sign of pisces
- We both started our movement and website in 2007
- We both want to liberate and free the minds of people.
- We are both truth seekers and old souls.
- We are both very articulate and intellectual and make intelligent points.
- We are both vegetarian. lol

I should contact him sometime. Lol

Is QANON real or a psyop? Why do some say its a psyop? David Wilcock verified that QANONs IP and server now comes from a department of defense server.

Is QANON really gonna take down the deep state and liberate humanity? Is Trump behind QANON? If true this is really intense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've smoked the Q hopium for two years, including this video by the Dutch woman, who thinks JFK Jr. is Q. I figured it's the only story that offers a happy ending, so why not suspend disbelief. BUT NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. The Deep State scoundrels were long since supposed to be doing perp walks to Guantanamo. And here we are locked down in a Cabal-administered police state, the population apparently about to be culled. Go Q.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 3:27 pm
@gsjackson

Is this what you are talking about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
What did @gsjackson say about QAnon? In which thread?

That Wikipedia article is dismissive of QAnon of course. But at least the Wikipedia article about the existence of the deep state doesn't deny that it exists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_stat ... ted_States

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of my advisors' take on David Wilcock and QAnon predictions about the Fall of the Cabal and mass arrests by the Alliance. I'll refer to him as Mr X, like the mystery character in Oliver Stone's movie JFK. lol

Mr X: My impression of him is he is is just the owner of a donkey that keeps a carrot on a string just far enough to smell but never close enough to bite it, that's what he does is string his audience along. He may generally believe what he says but I think it's a long term card game, the rules keep changing to keep everyone playing and interested while money is still put in the kitty.

Winston: Does wilcock really have inside sources? Is QANON real or a psyop? Is trump connected to it? Have u looked into it? But wilcock is an amazing talented speaker and sounds very confident like he knows what hes talking about and he sounds honest and genuine too.

Mr X: Everyone has sources but are those sources real and can they be relied upon? How corrupted are the consciousnesses of these individuals? Are they able to be fully non judgemental in their analysis and observations? It's best to work on yourself and with the being so one can make these decisions and answers on their own rather than relying on sources that are questionable.

Mr X: Yeah well how else you going to make a living? Being a lousy speaker and poor researcher and writer? He's made a business out of this stringing people along. It's always wait just a little longer and the cabal will be defeated and good will overcome evil, but wait something just happened and now it's delayed! Darn it those evil cabal people in the world! Look there are evil forces in the world and whatnot but there is not some giant network out there that is just going to eventually get rid of them and earth will become a paradise again... My research and knowing doesn't correlate, its just mental and emotional masterbation. Most people don't want to try to fix themselves and all their 7 sins and egos and hope others will save them.

Winston: How can wilcock keep that up forever? Arent his fans gonna get pissed eventually and give up on him if he keeps making false predictions and delaying them?

Winston: However this time wilcock has QANON to support his claims because that group is saying the same things about the mass arrests and the defeat of the cabal.

Mr X: I think we need to start saving controversial books from the internet that are in digital format because they are going to be purged in the next few years I believe. Download what you can and save it to a portable hard drive. Anything in the cloud is going to get deleted that's deemed wrong think very soon and nothing will happen or be stopped.

Mr X: This has been going on for years and the world keeps degenerating not progressing so no I don't believe what he peddles. There may be words of wisdom and good advise but don't think some mysterious shadowy group is going to save the world someday soon, dream on....

Winston: What about QANON?

Mr X: I'm not so sure that exists as a single entity but if it is being utilised its random people in deeper parts of the government making speculative claims. I think its 4chan people playing with people's hopes. There may be some info that's based on truth because of working in government intelligence or something but I'm not sure it's reliable info in the long run either.

Winston: Supposedly QANON has a server IP from dept of defense. Is 4chan like those old newsgroups like alt.something?

Mr X: Yeah I guess it's a free speech platform with no censorship attracts nerds and misfits I believe.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

March 30, 2020
The Con Of Q ANON - Joe Imbriano The Fullerton Informer

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

In the past few months, I've learned much more about politics. Now I can say, things are definitely not as they seem.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From Mr S:

This article claims this guy lived in PI and created the whole Q thing and founded 8chan.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/men-qan ... d=73046374

Winston Wu: Do they have proof? How do we know the article isnt a hoax?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Kind of hard to get those photos from on board Air Force One if you're in Manila. The article is bullshit. Whoever Q is and whatever becomes of the Q narrative, there are MANY reasons to think that Q speaks for the Trump administration. Corporate media did its best to ignore Q and not give the movement any publicity for over two and a half years. Lately they've decided to change tack and try to marginalize it out on the lunatic fringe. Fat lot of good that will do, since anybody who buys into Q at all accepts as the first article of faith that corporate media propagandists lie about everything.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This hot blonde is funny as hell as she satires the Qanon psyop. Lol. Hilarious. Must see.

https://3speak.co/watch?v=maxigan/pckbstvb

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Q's plan to save the world?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: QAnon and Fall of the Cabal - The plan to take down the deep state and save the world?

Post by Winston »

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: QAnon and Fall of the Cabal - The plan to take down the deep state and save the world?

Post by Winston »

Wow this guy is so eccentric that he makes me look normal. lol

'Q' AN OLD BOLSHEVIK PSY-OP RE-ENGINEERED FOR TODAY? RIOTS & REALITY OF RACISM IN AMERICA TODAY

JEFFREY DAUGHERTY ASKS THE UN-ASKABLE! IS Q A PSY-OP? HAVE WE BEEN BOLSHEVIKED?
Help Jeffrey spread the messagge of UNindoctrination: paypal.me/JeffreyDaugherty

Jeffrey Daugherty, The Christian Whistleblower, 20-year minister, Bible College graduate and veteran of over 100,000 hours biblical study (heard on Coast To Coast AM),

WARNING: Information here may CRASH your paradigm, cause SEVERE cognitive dissonance, and break Spiritual Stockholm Syndrome.

Jeffrey Daugherty, former 20-year minister, Bible College graduate and veteran of the US Air Force and 100,000+ hours of study (author of Apostle Paul Antichrist) asks the questions that others dare not.