Eric Dubay - Flat Earth Leader & Kung Fu Teacher From Thailand

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Eric Dubay - Flat Earth Leader & Kung Fu Teacher From Thailand

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 3:14 am
Gali wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 3:11 am
The name Eric Dubay sounds so fake
It doesn't matter whether that's his real name or not. At least he shows his face on the internet and his real voice. Do you? You don't. So you are more fake than him right?

Doesn't matter. What matters is his arguments and evidence, and whether they make sense or not. Why can't you focus on what's important? Don't you care about the truth? All you do is ridicule anyone who thinks for themselves or seeks liberation from lies. Why? Are you mind controlled?
I did only say it because you analysed the faces of the space shuttle guys. Oviously I do not care about that kind of stuff. Just went to your level of arguments.

Grifters, idiots and narcissists put their face on the internet and get rightfully bullied because they bring no value but distraction. That is why they get rightfully bullied.

Dubay guy does not believe in gravity. lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtCIp9sgiE0

Notice that there are no videos on science in his channel. So how does he know how anything works?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question I posted for Eric Dubay:

Eric, I got one question that hasn't been asked to you yet. If I were a rich guy in NZ or Australia and had my own private plane, what's to stop me from trying to fly over Antarctica? Would the US AIr Force intercept me? If so, what if I ignored them? Would they shoot me down? I can't find any info on this. Also, if there's an ice wall around the flat earth then it must be huge, so how could any air force or navy on earth possibly patrol an outer edge that huge? Wouldn't that be impossible? Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 3:36 am
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:
It doesn't matter whether that's his real name or not. At least he shows his face on the internet and his real voice. Do you? You don't. So you are more fake than him right?

Doesn't matter. What matters is his arguments and evidence, and whether they make sense or not. Why can't you focus on what's important? Don't you care about the truth? All you do is ridicule anyone who thinks for themselves or seeks liberation from lies. Why? Are you mind controlled?
I did only say it because you analysed the faces of the space shuttle guys. Oviously I do not care about that kind of stuff. Just went to your level of arguments.

Grifters, idiots and narcissists put their face on the internet and get rightfully bullied because they bring no value but distraction. That is why they get rightfully bullied.

Notice that there are no videos on science in his channel. So how does he know how anything works?
But I disagree. Dubay looks authentic and a freethinker and a truth seeker. The shuttle crew were just actors or astronauts who followed orders. No comparison.

Dubay's smiles do not look fake. What does it matter if that's his real name or not? Who cares. At least he puts his face and voice online. You don't.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay responds to Joe Rogan's ridicule of him.

"On the Joe Rogan podcast 862, paleontologist Trevor Valle spent nearly the entire show deriding and ridiculing International Flat Earth Research Society President and Dinosaur-denier Eric Dubay. In the following video Eric Dubay responds to claims made and answers questions posed by Joe and Trevor regarding the flat, motionless Earth and the non-existence of dinosaurs."

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 4:53 am
Gali wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 3:36 am
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:

But I disagree. Dubay looks authentic and a freethinker and a truth seeker. The shuttle crew were just actors or astronauts who followed orders. No comparison.

Dubay's smiles do not look fake. What does it matter if that's his real name or not? Who cares. At least he puts his face and voice online. You don't.
You did not even read what I wrote. I wrote I do not care about how people look or such primitive arguments.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 4:48 am
Question I posted for Eric Dubay:

Eric, I got one question that hasn't been asked to you yet. If I were a rich guy in NZ or Australia and had my own private plane, what's to stop me from trying to fly over Antarctica? Would the US AIr Force intercept me? If so, what if I ignored them? Would they shoot me down? I can't find any info on this. Also, if there's an ice wall around the flat earth then it must be huge, so how could any air force or navy on earth possibly patrol an outer edge that huge? Wouldn't that be impossible? Thanks.
I got a reply from Dubay on YouTube:

Eric Dubay
9 minutes ago
Yes, people have tried and been intercepted by military ships or planes when coming too close to the North Pole or Antarctica, what happens is similar to what you see at 4:30 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIaK58v9mBs

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
3 minutes ago (edited)
​ @Eric Dubay thanks for your reply Eric. are they US military planes? what if I ignored them and flew onward into Antarctica? are they ordered to shoot me down? I would be surprised if a pilot would shoot down a plane just for entering antarctia. Is there an official US military policy on this that is made public? why don't private plans from NZ or Australia attempt this? It would settle the mystery once and for all. Also I wonder if the air force pilots guarding the ice wall know why they are guarding it. Do they know what's beyond the wall? If they are patroling it, wouldn't they get curious and try to find out? You gotta wonder.

0 seconds ago
@Eric Dubay btw Eric, check out my channel. you will resonate with it I'm sure too since you are an expat in Thailand too and a Happier Abroader like me. feel free to join my movement. I think it will resonate with you since you're a freethinker too like me. I'm an expat in the Philippines btw but I go to Thailand sometimes.

I also asked him about the southern hemisphere flight that @El_Caudillo took:

6 hours ago
Eric, you make many good arguments that no one can refute. However, my friend from New Zealand said he took the Qantas flight from NZ to Santiago, Chile and it only took 14 hrs. That can't be possible on a flat earth map right? Do you have a way to reconcile this? Could the flat earth map be off or skewed? I can't explain this. No one has brought this up yet in the FE community. My feeling is that if we are in a simulation then the earth has no shape, reality just forms as you perceive it, like the holodeck in Star Trek. That's why no earth model holds up consistently, including flat earth, ball earth, and concave earth. What do you think?

Eric Dubay
22 minutes ago
https://ifers.123.st/t69-flight-routes- ... sea-cables

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Eric dubay video about plane land on moving jetway not factor in truth that atmospheric near earth rotate in sync w earth globe for we see when nfl man star stand jump 46 inch hi he land same place cus lo atmospheric push him for stay together wit earth globe
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New reply to me from Dubay:

3 hours ago (edited)
​ @Eric Dubay thanks for your reply Eric. are they US military planes? what if I ignored them and flew onward into Antarctica? are they ordered to shoot me down? I would be surprised if a pilot would shoot down a plane just for entering antarctia. Is there an official US military policy on this that is made public? why don't private plans from NZ or Australia attempt this? It would settle the mystery once and for all. Also I wonder if the air force pilots guarding the ice wall know why they are guarding it. Do they know what's beyond the wall? If they are patroling it, wouldn't they get curious and try to find out? You gotta wonder.

3 hours ago
@Eric Dubay one more question Eric. What about those news stories about some woman skiier who crossed the entire Antarctica continent using skiis only? are those a hoax? has anyone claimed to cross it by skiis or planes? if so are they liars? didn't admiral byrd find more land beyond the poles too? thanks.

Eric Dubay
2 hours ago
There are many steps employed first but ultimately if the vessel refused to yield they would be sunk/shot down as was threatened during Rodney Cluff's expedition. The Antarctic Treaty forbids independent travel anywhere beyond the 60th parallel and the military men patroling it are just doing their jobs "protecting" Antarctica. The name of the supposed skier was "Andrea Barnes," but the ONLY source anywhere claiming this woman ever even existed is a farcical documentary put out by the controlled opposition "Flat Earth Society" several decades ago called "In Search of the Edge." I have serious questions about their alleged story and having researched everything I can find on "Andrea Barnes" I'm not convinced she ever even existed: https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/07 ... pposition/

1 hour ago
@Eric Dubay Oh yes I remember Andrea Barnes in that short documentary. But she vanished while trying to get to the ice wall right? I meant that there are news articles about some skiing woman who crossed Antarctica and made it to the other side of it alive. Are those fake stories? Have you seen them? Do you have an official announcement from the Antarctica Treaty that states that if I flew there without permission I'd be intercepted by fighter planes? I can't find any on Google. Also how would they patrol a massive ice wall that wraps around the Earth? Wouldn't it be too big to patrol?

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

If flat earth man can make full world map to scale on paper than easy peasy to proof wrong

is the scale map of flat earth available for post on forum
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

How do flat earthers explain the speed of highs and lows that constantly circulate Antarctica in an Easterly direction, that I experience and those in South Africa and Argentina do to?

On the flat earth model, due to the wind speeds these weather systems have to travel at, would make life in my country impossible with constant cyclonic winds and no one could get close to setting foot on Antarctica, with tornado force winds.

http://www.bom.gov.au/fwo/IDY65100.pdf
Last edited by Huddo on October 21st, 2021, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Huddo wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm
How do flat earthers explain the highs and lows that constantly circulate Antarctica in an Easterly direction, that I experience and those in South Africa and Argentina do to? An ice wall would make this impossible.
The ice wall isn't speculation and actually observably exists regardless of the shape of the earth, so clearly if you thought it would make other exist ant things impossible you are wrong and this isn't an issue.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Cornfed wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 2:44 pm
Huddo wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm
How do flat earthers explain the highs and lows that constantly circulate Antarctica in an Easterly direction, that I experience and those in South Africa and Argentina do to? An ice wall would make this impossible.
The ice wall isn't speculation and actually observably exists regardless of the shape of the earth, so clearly if you thought it would make other exist ant things impossible you are wrong and this isn't an issue.
I changed my reply to better explain my point. Work out the time it currently takes the same Southern weather systems to hit Australia, South America and South Africa and the speed needed for this to happen in the same time with the flat earth model and it proves the weather systems circulate Antarctica on a globe.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 3:03 am
Eric Dubay's new flat earth documentary called "LEVEL".

Wow guys. I just saw the new Eric Dubay documentary called LEVEL last night. It is guaranteed to change your mind about globe earth. Its only one hour and is a clincher and killer. You will never see NASA the same way again and u will slap yourself for falling for the NASA hoax like we all did. Guaranteed. Must see! Will totally change your view of reality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WffliCP2dU0

You will also see how twice Neil deGrasse Tyson agreed to debate Eric Dubay on the Joe Rogan show but backed out after his science handlers told him not to. Because Dubay would make him look stupid of course.

One funny point it made was, why doesn't NASA use one of its satellites in space or the hubble telescope and zoom in one Australia and show people walking upside down on the globe? Lol. Or zoom in on me in Asia and show me walking sideways on a globe earth? Lol. Hilarious. I never thought of that one.

Also if earth were moving at 67,000 mph through space and the sun moving at 500,000 mph through space then why dont the stars constantly move past us like a spaceship in warp speed? Why are the stars always the same and revolve around a fixed point?

The film also points out two solid facts that can't be refuted regardless of the shape of the earth:

1. Fact: It's impossible to detect curvature on earth with any solid ironclad method. Not even at 60,000 feet in the air. Pilots also say they never see curvature when interviewed. The curvature is completely conceptual. Not observable at all.

2. Fact: It's impossible to detect any movement of the earth at all. Period. By all measurements the earth is motionless. Including your own senses.

Even if the Earth isn't flat these are still 2 irrefutable facts. All NASA has are abstract models and formulas to prove earth is moving or has curvature. No real life solid proof at all. Zero. Zilch.

Those two facts alone should shake u up and wake u up from your slumber and hypnotized mind control.

Check out this great meme below. Speaks volumes. It will show u the big picture.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

lol. Scientifically illiterate. How about googling the answers first before putting primitive questions out there.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

“1. Fact: It's impossible to detect curvature on earth with any solid ironclad method. Not even at 60,000 feet in the air. Pilots also say they never see curvature when interviewed. The curvature is completely conceptual. Not observable at all.”

Sorry to burst your bubble, or globe so to speak 😉

https://youtu.be/8OnJCqtTxsA

Many Soviet pilots flying mig 25’s reported seeing the curvature of the earth on high altitude flights.
Last edited by Huddo on October 22nd, 2021, 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.