Eric Dubay - Flat Earth Leader & Kung Fu Teacher From Thailand

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Eric Dubay - Flat Earth Leader & Kung Fu Teacher From Thailand

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2022, 11:36 am
Why is Dubay so gutless to talk about HA? He should have just said "In Thailand I have more freedom, a lower cost of living, healthier food, and friendlier sweeter more humble more feminine women that are much easier to connect with." The podcaster can't argue with that. Why is it taboo to say that? Yet the truthers claim to be courageous and to be unafraid of any taboo. Go figure. Dubay seems fearless and not afraid to take heat for his flat earth videos. I don't get it.

Mr S just moved to Idaho. He said that the girls there are more normal and will flirt with him and make passes at him if they like him. Women there have hit on him, he says. I guess Idaho is not as spoiled as the west coast USA.
If you are better looking than the other six guys in town, the Idaho girls might be interested.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric Dubay explains why he is not a government shill and replies to those who claim to have exposed him as a government disinfo agent. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A challenge to Eric Dubay that I posted under his latest video "DIY solutions to the NWO". Even though he lives in Thailand and must know our HA solution, he won't talk about it for some reason. He's courageous about flat earth but chickenshit about HA for some reason. Very strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dgH1FyQ7Uo

"Eric, you live abroad in Thailand where cost of living is dirt cheap, even cheaper than Taiwan or the Philippines. So you have no excuse. You must KNOW about my happier abroad solution. Yet you are afraid to talk about it. For some reason you are courageous about flat earth, but totally chicken when it comes to happier abroad. Why? I'm sure you know that leaving America can SOLVE most if not all your problems. You must know that Eric since you live my solution! So why do you not mention it even once???!!! What's wrong? My HA solution is definitely more important than flat earth if you think about it, because it applies to everyday life and is something you experience, feel, and touch everyday. See my podcasts Eric, where I promote it passionately. Why won't you touch this with a ten foot pole? What's the problem Eric?"

I added this question for his fans:

"To All Truthers: I don't understand something. Here in Taiwan a nice restaurant meal costs 6 dollars or less with NO taxes or tips! Same in all of Asia, no taxes or tips required, unlike the ripoff prices you pay in the US! I also have full healthcare coverage for a small copay. The people in Asia are also very nice and humble, not toxic and arrogant like in America. And the streets are clean and super safe and crime free, there are no bad neighborhoods where you can get mugged. And I feel no stress or anxiety because once you are out of Satanic America, you feel a lot more stress free and your mental health is much better. Cost of living is way less too, not outrageous like America. Cops in Asia (including China) are also very polite and nonconfrontational too, not a-holes like in America. So basically, when you leave America nearly all your problems are SOLVED! So WHY do you continue to believe that America = the world and that the option to leave America doesn't exist, as Matt and most truthers falsely assume?! I don't get it. Are you all blind to anything outside the US matrix? Why do you have a mental block to my obvious and BEST solution? When I talk about this, you truthers seem to have a switch inside you that causes you to tune me out. Why?! Are you all NPCs and robotically controlled without your knowing? Yet you call yourselves "freethinkers" so go figure. Watch some of my latest podcasts for more on this obvious solution if you're interested. Thanks."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne