Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Calling Mr. Wu Com'in Mr. Wu, Challenger disaster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:I think you're a CIA plant.
I should have agent Wu bust some caps in your a$$ but that would be pointless because you're impervious to bullets. :?

I'm call'in Ghost Busters. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone's interested, here are some webpages about the alleged Challenger hoax, showing photos of the alleged survivors of the Challenger disaster. The claim is that 6 of the 7 Challenger crew members have surviving doppelgangers, or lookalikes, with the same names, which would be an astronomical coincidence by chance.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04 ... ill-alive/
http://aplanetruth.info/2015/04/23/brea ... -employed/
http://yournewswire.com/the-challenger- ... tly-alive/

Some videos about the alleged Challenger hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... enger+hoax

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Just Like I stated, they want to see if they can pull this stuff off in plain site and Americans will forget and look the other way and the media holds the lies to a drip. It took balls to do 9/11, they would have never attempted that 50 years ago, they wanted to do a complete coup of the country in 1934 as reported by General Smedley Butler but it was to early into the republic and it still had some teeth.

So they waited till 9/11 and woolah they pulled it off, it would not surprise if Challenger was a pre test of the toughness of the system and the captured power centers to only lightly leak information without a gusher. Same can be said of the Moon hoax.

They want to kill all these people exposing them but the net ???? it's obvious in the past before the net they were killing these people regularly.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:You say they would never have tried 9/11 50 years ago, yet they did Pearl Harbor more than 50 years ago...or was that one real and not hoaxed? :roll:

CTs live in a strange world where nothing can ever go wrong by accident. I guess every time Moretorque farts he thinks TPTB have shot him with some electro-magnetic pulse wave to make it happen.
9/11 was completely different than Pearl Harbor, the media was much more independent back in 1941. The military industrial complex was not nearly as monopolized or compartmentalized either.

You are right about my farting however, just today I cut loose at the GYM and a Blackman told me I was a CIA secret weapon. :oops: I was like where did that come from.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:But how do you know it wasn't faked? You're convinced that the Challenger deaths were fake and that the moon landings were hoaxed, so why not Pearl Harbor? There's no evidence that any of them were faked, so how do you decide which ones were hoaxed and which were legit? The government even back then made sure the media was in lockstep with the official stories about things, so hearing you say that the media was independent back then is lol-worthy. :lol:
They have a good idea what they can get away with and not, 9/11 was way more complicated than the others because it involved literally hijacking the world under the guise of terror for the end goal of total world domination. There were many more corporations putting out news in previous decades before 9/11 then after. Look what they did to Ted Turner to get rid of him just as an example in order to solidify their iron grip on media so the independent CNN owner Ted had to go.

I am not saying challenger was a fake, what I am saying is most of the big events in history are in fact based on lies made up with a pen, then executed through the fraudulent paper money system then again executed by pen.
The one world government is based on lies because people will not go for losing their countries and private property rights if they were told the truth, that is our rulers want it all by the way!

You say there is no evidence that these events are lies ? ........ Horsechit! the mainstream narrative of history has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

If I did not know any better I would swear you're the CIA troll.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a comparison photo claiming that 6 of the Challenger astronauts are still alive today, and with the SAME NAMES too! That's shocking. Now I know it's easy to find similar faces and doppelgangers, but what are the odds of finding similar faces with the same names? Hmmmmm. Interesting. What do you guys think? Why doesn't someone approach these "alleged crew" still living today and try to interview them?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They do look like a match, I just brought this to your attention because I know you like space mysteries and space monsters as well..... :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

NASA is a PR FIRM with Actors. The real stuff happens under the ground. Americans are really dumb and they need people like that to fortify the illusion called America.

Those who rule America have already been among stars, have colony on Mars, have time travel technology and beyond. No one uses combustion jet engine in America. They travel through JUMP ROOMS.

You won't be HappierAbroad if you take NASA Seriously :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:NASA is a PR FIRM with Actors. The real stuff happens under the ground. Americans are really dumb and they need people like that to fortify the illusion called America.

Those who rule America have already been among stars, have colony on Mars, have time travel technology and beyond. No one uses combustion jet engine in America. They travel through JUMP ROOMS.

You won't be HappierAbroad if you take NASA Seriously :lol:
Your calling Ghost DUMB ? you will be haunted for the rest of your time here in the Cosmos. I don't know the longevity of a being such as yourself but the mighty Ghost is immortal and will haunt you down for eternity buster!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Challenger crew member, Michael J Smith and the current one, not only have the same face, but they are also the SAME AGE as well! What are the odds?!

This guy Ronald McNair, didn't have a brother before the Challenger incident. But after the incident, he suddenly had a brother! Whoa!