Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by Gali »

Professor Dave Explains

The Earth is Definitely Not Flat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC5RalYWZ5Y

A Trip to the South Pole for FLAT EARTH Believers

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Gali wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 8:48 am
Professor Dave Explains

Can't believe I had to do this, but I gotta thank you. I have a friend who I always knew was on the dimmer side, but I didnt learn he believed in the flat earth until a few weeks ago. I found this video and showed it to him. He is actually pretty good at math and such, so he checked over the (very obvious) things that you stated in the video. He is no longer a flat earther, and frankly feels stupid for believing it for so long.. Now I just gotta convince him the moon landing was real imo. Thank you though, helped out a lot man.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Spencer? Go back to your argot -- you make more sense. Flat earthers have been making good sport out of "Professor Dave" for years. He found a few subscribers by running these lame-ass arguments, though usually in a more snide, little-prick kind of way, and won't stop taking punishment. Suffice to say he doesn't address any flat earth points here. The geocentric model explains observable phenomenon just as well as the heliocentric one does, according to both Einstein and Hawking. Flat earthers can explain the seasons and everything else just as easily, and in a more intuitively correct way.

"Explanation upon explanation, adjustment upon adjustment." Did the professor (currently without an academic gig) really say this? I will bet my last nickel Prof is Jewish. A big part of pilpul and the modern art of propaganda it informs is to accuse the other side of what you are guilty of. What the hell is the heliocentric model if not a jerry-rigged contraption of explaining away one problem after another? Do the stars still appear to be in the same place after six months of rotating around the sun, travelling hundreds of thousands of miles? Well, then it must be because everything is so very far away; the sun 93 million miles and the stars quadrillions. How can ocean water and other detatchables remain fixed on a spinning ball? Well, there must be something called gravity that holds it, even though it can't be observed anywhere else in nature, and is overcome by the flapping of a butterfly's wings. Have all experiments attempting to demonstrate the motion of the earth failed to do so? Well then, this can be understood only by a genius such as Einstein, who somehow has demonstrated "motion is relative." What a house of cards.

And did he really run the old chestnut about how can the earth be flat when other celestial bodies are spherical. Assuming they are spherical, which you can disprove with a high-powered telescope, that's like asking how can a pool table be flat when the balls are spheres. And dear God, did he really say that "chemistry" has debunked alternative medicine? Listen, Prof Dave fans -- enjoy him while you can. Since the current dispensation of mainstream "medicine" is undertaking a project of culling the stupid and credulous in their billions, I don't expect we'll have the prof with us too much longer. He's low-hanging fruit for the cull.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

gsjackson wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 11:56 am
Spencer? Go back to your argot -- you make more sense. Flat earthers have been making good sport out of "Professor Dave" for years. He found a few subscribers by running these lame-ass arguments, though usually in a more snide, little-prick kind of way, and won't stop taking punishment. Suffice to say he doesn't address any flat earth points here. The geocentric model explains observable phenomenon just as well as the heliocentric one does, according to both Einstein and Hawking. Flat earthers can explain the seasons and everything else just as easily, and in a more intuitively correct way.

"Explanation upon explanation, adjustment upon adjustment." Did the professor (currently without an academic gig) really say this? I will bet my last nickel Prof is Jewish. A big part of pilpul and the modern art of propaganda it informs is to accuse the other side of what you are guilty of. What the hell is the heliocentric model if not a jerry-rigged contraption of explaining away one problem after another? Do the stars still appear to be in the same place after six months of rotating around the sun, travelling hundreds of thousands of miles? Well, then it must be because everything is so very far away; the sun 93 million miles and the stars quadrillions. How can ocean water and other detatchables remain fixed on a spinning ball? Well, there must be something called gravity that holds it, even though it can't be observed anywhere else in nature, and is overcome by the flapping of a butterfly's wings. Have all experiments attempting to demonstrate the motion of the earth failed to do so? Well then, this can be understood only by a genius such as Einstein, who somehow has demonstrated "motion is relative." What a house of cards.

And did he really run the old chestnut about how can the earth be flat when other celestial bodies are spherical. Assuming they are spherical, which you can disprove with a high-powered telescope, that's like asking how can a pool table be flat when the balls are spheres. And dear God, did he really say that "chemistry" has debunked alternative medicine? Listen, Prof Dave fans -- enjoy him while you can. Since the current dispensation of mainstream "medicine" is undertaking a project of culling the stupid and credulous in their billions, I don't expect we'll have the prof with us too much longer. He's low-hanging fruit for the cull.
Dont shoot messager boy for all i do is copy most late long youtube posting and paste here for you wiseton and other aborders analysis and maybe pick into parts for debunks
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I took this short video clip with my phone from a plane window during a flight. Is this curvature? I do see a slight slant in the horizon but I'm not sure if it's an optical illusion or if the window is slightly curved. Also these are clouds in the window view, so it doesn't count since clouds can vary and do not represent the surface of the Earth right? See here:

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 10:47 am
Gali wrote:
Professor Dave Explains

Can't believe I had to do this, but I gotta thank you. I have a friend who I always knew was on the dimmer side, but I didnt learn he believed in the flat earth until a few weeks ago. I found this video and showed it to him. He is actually pretty good at math and such, so he checked over the (very obvious) things that you stated in the video. He is no longer a flat earther, and frankly feels stupid for believing it for so long.. Now I just gotta convince him the moon landing was real imo. Thank you though, helped out a lot man.
Are you serious or being sarcastic? Math can be used to prove anything. Even if they declared the Earth to be pyramid shaped or cube shaped, they could find mathematical proofs to validate it. Remember math is a language and can be used to lie. It doesn't really prove anything in the real world. It's only good for accounting and money.

Remember the globe earth is only in your mind and only on TV. You cannot see any globe or curvature or gravity or motion of the earth in real life. So there are no real proofs. In contrast, your senses and direct observation show you a flat horizon with no curve. So reality and direct observation points to flat earth, not globe earth. Globe earth requires faith and seems to be a cult. Hard to let go of it. Still waiting for real proof that's not on a TV screen or NASA or government. Proof that you can see and test and verify.

Professor Dave is not even a professor. That right there should tell you something about his integrity. He gives himself a title that is not even true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 4:28 pm
Spencer wrote:
Gali wrote:
Professor Dave Explains

Are you serious or being sarcastic? Math can be used to prove anything. Even if they declared the Earth to be pyramid shaped or cube shaped, they could find mathematical proofs to validate it. Remember math is a language and can be used to lie. It doesn't really prove anything in the real world. It's only good for accounting and money.

Remember the globe earth is only in your mind and only on TV. You cannot see any globe or curvature or gravity or motion of the earth in real life. So there are no real proofs. In contrast, your senses and direct observation show you a flat horizon with no curve. So reality and direct observation points to flat earth, not globe earth. Globe earth requires faith and seems to be a cult. Hard to let go of it. Still waiting for real proof that's not on a TV screen or NASA or government. Proof that you can see and test and verify.

Professor Dave is not even a professor. That right there should tell you something about his integrity. He gives himself a title that is not even true.
True so why are you trusting authorities that Laptops, Bridges, Airplanes, Software works with math and science? You can't prove any of this.

You can not prove it. I win you lose.

Probably all these things work with magic or we live in a simulation. That is the right answer. Why can't you see it? Am I the only one who asks these questions? Don't you have a soul? Are you a NPC?. Why do you trust authorities? How often do I have to say this? It is obvious. C'mon man. :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 11:52 pm
True so why are you trusting authorities that Laptops, Bridges, Airplanes, Software works with math and science? You can't prove any of this.
Trusting the authorities? What are you talking about? Rational people trust the empirical evidence. If circumstances changed we would adjust our outlook. On issues where the evidence indicates the establishment shouldn't be trusted we don't trust it, hence the discussion here on dietary recommendations and the corona scamdemic. You appear to not have any understanding of the adult thinking process.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 11:52 pm
Winston wrote:
October 31st, 2021, 4:28 pm
Spencer wrote:
Gali wrote:
Professor Dave Explains

You can not prove it. I win you lose.

Probably all these things work with magic or we live in a simulation. That is the right answer. Why can't you see it? Am I the only one who asks these questions? Don't you have a soul? Are you a NPC?. Why do you trust authorities? How often do I have to say this? It is obvious. C'mon man. :mrgreen:
Horrible example. I can VERIFY that computers and laptops work. I am using one right now. Duh! You can verify that airplanes fly too by getting on one. Do you even have a brain? Are you for real? That's a terrible analogy. In contrast, you cannot verify heliocentrism or globe earth or evolution or that we are an accident created by chance, etc. How many times do I have to say this? Do you even understand simple points? I'm still waiting for verification of heliocentrism or globe earth that can be personally observed and verified. You have given NOTHING so far. So you lose. Sorry.

Eric Dubay says the Flat Earth conspiracy is the easiest one to prove, because you always see the horizon level, no matter how high you fly. It never curves or bends downward. Go on a plane and see. Or climb a mountain peak and see. This is easy proof. Where is your proof of the curve on a ball Earth? You still have ZERO 0.00000000 evidence. All you have is Hollywood/NASA CGI and screen images of the ball Earth.

NASA doesn't even have video of other planets from probes that pass by them allegedly, only still photos which are easily faked. Zero videos of other planets from space. You gotta wonder why. Big red flag. How long are you gonna stay duped and gullible? Why are you so easy to scam and dupe?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Why would you verify that laptops work when I did not ask the question? Could you read properly?

You can not verify that laptops work because of MATH and science. Laptops work because of MAGIC. You lose I win.

Regarding the tides why do you not just google before parroting stuff?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 9:08 am
Why would you verify that laptops work when I did not ask the question? Could you read properly?

You can not verify that laptops work because of MATH and science. Laptops work because of MAGIC. You lose I win.
You are talking gibberish of no interest to normal people. Try another hobby.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 10:03 am
Gali wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 9:08 am

You are talking gibberish of no interest to normal people. Try another hobby.
It is FlatEarth speak that is how you guys sound like
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Winston I wouldn’t put much credibility and trust in a man who says you can’t fly a plane and see the curvature of the earth, when that’s an outright and easily proved lie.

Next time you’re in Russia contact this company below and they will fly you high enough to see the curvature of earth in a mig with an ex Russian airforce pilot. Hundreds of people who have taken this opportunity and every mig 25 foxbat pilot can’t be in on this obviously fake conspiracy theory. They have all see the curvature like you can if you book a flight.

https://incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

“Our most popular Edge of Space program is a five-day, four night adventure that includes time in both Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod, where our flights take place. The price of your adventure includes the one-day use of all necessary safety equipment for your 21-22 km high flight, including a special high-altitude pressure suit.

Prepare to take off for the Edge of Space, where the sky appears black above and blue below and you can begin to see the curvature of the earth. It's an incredible adventure and the highest flight available..today.“
Last edited by Huddo on November 1st, 2021, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Huddo wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:36 pm
Winston I wouldn’t put much credibility and trust in a man who says you can’t fly a plane and see the curvature of the earth, when that’s an outright and easily proved lie.

Next time you’re in Russia contact this company below and they will fly you high enough to see the curvature of earth in a mig with an ex Russian airforce pilot. Hundreds of people who have taken this opportunity and every mig 25 foxbat pilot can’t be in on this obviously fake conspiracy theory. They have all see the curvature like you can if you book a flight.

This has been debunked over and over again. Balloons with cameras have been sent up higher than this and the horizon always rises to eye level. If it looks curved it is because you are looking through a curved window or using a camera with a fish eyed lens. We shouldn't have to go over the same points time and again.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:42 pm
Huddo wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:36 pm

This has been debunked over and over again. Balloons with cameras have been sent up higher than this and the horizon always rises to eye level. If it looks curved it is because you are looking through a curved window or using a camera with a fish eyed lens. We shouldn't have to go over the same points time and again.

Good point except for the fact that that mig canopies don’t distort your view and they don’t use fish eyed cameras on these flights.

I’m good friends with an ex Russian airforce pilot from Ufa. He then flew for Aeroflot and now jet star in Vietnam and flys to Australia. I’ll trust what he says over randoms on the internet with no experience flying.

There’s no fish eyed camera in this mig flight and no curvature created through the canopy.
https://youtu.be/fCVMuxx7YKY
Last edited by Huddo on November 1st, 2021, 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.