Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Post by Moretorque »

Neo wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 4:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 3:44 pm
Are those facts what Jesus whispered in your ear ?
A vacuum has properties that some people aren't aware of. I've been stating what those properties are. For some reason people do not understand it.
Total BS, it doesn't have the atmosphere or gravity we experience here on earth. The energy laws of physics apply in a vaccum.
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Moretorque wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 4:12 pm
Neo wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 4:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 3:44 pm
Are those facts what Jesus whispered in your ear ?
A vacuum has properties that some people aren't aware of. I've been stating what those properties are. For some reason people do not understand it.
Total BS, it doesn't have the atmosphere or gravity we experience here on earth. The energy laws of physics apply in a vaccum.
Believe what you want.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lets say you were to create a vaccum chamber in your house in one room and detonated a bomb in it it would blow your entire house up from the energy released in the sealed vaccum chamber....

You should do this experiment NEO and let us know...
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

:|
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. When you zoom in on the stars through a high powered telescope, you can see water moving through them! Can that be? Does this mean the heavens are filled with water as the Bible says?

Interesting video showing that you can see stars THROUGH the Moon, therefore it cannot be a solid object, but is crystalline and self-luminescent. What do you guys think?

From the video description:

THE REASONS WHY I AM A FLAT-EARTHER

1-We don't see —and nobody else does— any curvature in the "horizontal" horizon, and no one can prove it.
2-We don't feel —and nobody else does— that the Earth moves. If the Earth spins 1,000 miles p/h, and is curling, hurling, swirling, twirling and whirling all together with the Sun, the planets and the Milky Way throughout the expanding universe at the speed of 66,600 miles p/h (say what!), we would feel her movement, and not even a hair from our head moves.
3-If we travel from U.S.A. to China in a full moon night, by the time we arrive to China we would see the other side of the Moon, for being on the other side of the Earth. But it's not so. Instead, we notice that the Moon rotates like a disc. And that's not all: it seems that the Moon, if we don't make a move, neither she does whatsoever.
4-If we observe the Moon from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we don't notice any movement. But the Earth has already rotated half way. And I bet that if we do a little effort and stay observing her for the next 12 hours of the night, we would see that she doesn't move at all.
5-We see the Sun and the Moon exactly the same size. Besides, we have seen the Sun and the Moon between the clouds, and many people are uploading their home videos to YT as empirical evidences.
6-Many videos in YT are showing Moon eclipses when the Sun hasn't set yet.
7-If we are in a house, and the Sun is rising, and we go to a room in the opposite side from where the Sun is rising and we see it illuminated, it's because there might be a reflector up in the sky —as photographers do to illuminate the 3D objects to get the best picture.
8-Rain, snow, hail, lightning and thunder, might generate from a solid surface because it's absurd for them to be formed from within a cloud, that is synonym of smoke, gas and vapor. It is impossible for this cloud-smoke-vapor-gas to hold tons of water that rains all over the Earth.
9-If gravity is so powerful to sustain without falling off the entire infrastructure of Australia (steel bridges and heavy concrete buildings), which is upside down in the southern hemisphere, would not let mosquitoes, ants and fleas to move freely, and much less, to allow the wind to blow away a dust particle.
10-Many videos in YT are about people asking the airlines for trips crossing Antarctica, from Australia to Argentina or Chile (or vice versa), and the airlines reply is that there are none.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Apparently in 1931 a Swiss scientist named Auguste Piccard was the first person to go up into the stratosphere in a hot air balloon. When he came down, he told Popular Science magazine that the Earth looked like a flat disc with an UPTURNED EDGE! See below.

https://numerico.altervista.org/ALBERCL ... atta-2016/
The cover-up by governments and Wikipedia must make you think. In school books you are not taught what Auguste Piccard claimed to have seen, as well as on Wikipedia there is no entry documented and released by the scientific journal “Popular Science” In August 1931.

The statements of Auguste Piccard: "It looked like a Flat Disc with an Upturned edge."

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 12:06 pm
Wow check this out. When you zoom in on the stars through a high powered telescope, you can see water moving through them! Can that be? Does this mean the heavens are filled with water as the Bible says?

Interesting video showing that you can see stars THROUGH the Moon, therefore it cannot be a solid object, but is crystalline and self-luminescent. What do you guys think?

From the video description:

THE REASONS WHY I AM A FLAT-EARTHER

1-We don't see —and nobody else does— any curvature in the "horizontal" horizon, and no one can prove it.
2-We don't feel —and nobody else does— that the Earth moves. If the Earth spins 1,000 miles p/h, and is curling, hurling, swirling, twirling and whirling all together with the Sun, the planets and the Milky Way throughout the expanding universe at the speed of 66,600 miles p/h (say what!), we would feel her movement, and not even a hair from our head moves.
3-If we travel from U.S.A. to China in a full moon night, by the time we arrive to China we would see the other side of the Moon, for being on the other side of the Earth. But it's not so. Instead, we notice that the Moon rotates like a disc. And that's not all: it seems that the Moon, if we don't make a move, neither she does whatsoever.
4-If we observe the Moon from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we don't notice any movement. But the Earth has already rotated half way. And I bet that if we do a little effort and stay observing her for the next 12 hours of the night, we would see that she doesn't move at all.
5-We see the Sun and the Moon exactly the same size. Besides, we have seen the Sun and the Moon between the clouds, and many people are uploading their home videos to YT as empirical evidences.
6-Many videos in YT are showing Moon eclipses when the Sun hasn't set yet.
7-If we are in a house, and the Sun is rising, and we go to a room in the opposite side from where the Sun is rising and we see it illuminated, it's because there might be a reflector up in the sky —as photographers do to illuminate the 3D objects to get the best picture.
8-Rain, snow, hail, lightning and thunder, might generate from a solid surface because it's absurd for them to be formed from within a cloud, that is synonym of smoke, gas and vapor. It is impossible for this cloud-smoke-vapor-gas to hold tons of water that rains all over the Earth.
9-If gravity is so powerful to sustain without falling off the entire infrastructure of Australia (steel bridges and heavy concrete buildings), which is upside down in the southern hemisphere, would not let mosquitoes, ants and fleas to move freely, and much less, to allow the wind to blow away a dust particle.
10-Many videos in YT are about people asking the airlines for trips crossing Antarctica, from Australia to Argentina or Chile (or vice versa), and the airlines reply is that there are none.
On number 10, you can schedule a direct flight between Santiago, Chile and Sydney right now, and you can find the account of at least one person in the "truth" movement who took the flight -- Max Iger. He took a compass with him and said, I believe, that it didn't match up with what the route is supposed to be.

So South America and Australia are probably closer than shown on the usual flat earth maps. I've just started reading the material of a young guy named Richard Kallberg (thenarrowgate.com), who claims the flat earth maps are wrong and offers alternative explanations (he accepts flat earth). His explanations might make a little more sense to those of you more gifted in science -- or more precisely, observations of the physical world around us -- than I, which is about everyone who has contributed to the thread.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 2:38 pm
On number 10, you can schedule a direct flight between Santiago, Chile and Sydney right now, and you can find the account of at least one person in the "truth" movement who took the flight -- Max Iger. He took a compass with him and said, I believe, that it didn't match up with what the route is supposed to be.

So South America and Australia are probably closer than shown on the usual flat earth maps. I've just started reading the material of a young guy named Richard Kallberg (thenarrowgate.com), who claims the flat earth maps are wrong and offers alternative explanations (he accepts flat earth). His explanations might make a little more sense to those of you more gifted in science -- or more precisely, observations of the physical world around us -- than I, which is about everyone who has contributed to the thread.
That's a good point gsjackson. I told you guys before, you can ask @El_Caudillo. He is from New Zealand and has backpacked all over the world. He has taken the southern hemisphere flight from New Zealand to Santiago, Chile and it only took 13 hours. That would be a flight route that on a flat earth map, should take much longer because it would be along the outer edge of the flat disc. The reason is because if you fly from San Francisco to Taiwan for instance, it would take about 13-15 hours. I know because I've flown that route many times. So there's no way that a flight along the outer rim of a flat disc and inner rim to the other side, can be the same. That would be impossible. This is something the flat earthers can't explain away and is one of their achilles heels.

Another issue is that the sun rotating above a flat earth would always been seen 24/7 too, and at night you could see it in the distance, unless the sun is much smaller than we think and much lower in the sky.

So gsjackson, if the earth is flat and Australia/New Zealand and South America are closer than they are shown on the flat earth map, that means the flat earth map is wrong. It would be interesting to test this by taking a flight going the other way around the southern hemisphere, I mean the other direction, and see if the results are the same. Do you know if flights in the southern hemisphere go the other direction too? Like a flight from NZ going east to Chile instead of west?

Can you post the link to the Richard Kallberg material about how the flat earth maps are wrong?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 5:01 pm
gsjackson wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 2:38 pm

That's a good point gsjackson. I told you guys before, you can ask @El_Caudillo. He is from New Zealand and has backpacked all over the world. He has taken the southern hemisphere flight from New Zealand to Santiago, Chile and it only took 13 hours. That would be a flight route that on a flat earth map, should take much longer because it would be along the outer edge of the flat disc. The reason is because if you fly from San Francisco to Taiwan for instance, it would take about 13-15 hours. I know because I've flown that route many times. So there's no way that a flight along the outer rim of a flat disc and inner rim to the other side, can be the same. That would be impossible. This is something the flat earthers can't explain away and is one of their achilles heels.

Another issue is that the sun rotating above a flat earth would always been seen 24/7 too, and at night you could see it in the distance, unless the sun is much smaller than we think and much lower in the sky.

So gsjackson, if the earth is flat and Australia/New Zealand and South America are closer than they are shown on the flat earth map, that means the flat earth map is wrong. It would be interesting to test this by taking a flight going the other way around the southern hemisphere, I mean the other direction, and see if the results are the same. Do you know if flights in the southern hemisphere go the other direction too? Like a flight from NZ going east to Chile instead of west?

Can you post the link to the Richard Kallberg material about how the flat earth maps are wrong?
Yes, you can book a flight on Expedia in September going directly from Aukland to Santiago. And one that goes backwards first to Sydney, then directly to Santiago.

I wouldn't call this problem for flat earthers an "achilles heel," i.e., a fatal flaw. They clearly have some difficulties with maps currently being trotted out, but nothing on the magnitude, as problems go, of, say, explaining how flight times on a spinning globe can be about the same going with the earth's spin and against it. Here are Kallberg's thoughts. He talks about some of the problems and then proposes an alternative -- something about a square inside a circle or vice versa. It's lost on me, though I think he's worth paying attention to. Maybe you can understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51aPK-MtWQ
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's what Richard Kallberg had to say:

Richard Kallberg

The Earth IS flat, but the map we have been provided with (yes, provided!) is provably full of holes. This video outlines 20 of those holes, in a logical step-by-step manner. The 20 points covered are listed for your reference below, but please do watch the video before making your mind up and commenting.

Please also note that I am very familiar with the FE Azimunthal Equidistant map and have not written it off lightly, given that I have previously spent countless hours writing numerous blog posts on it. All of my work relating to the AE map can be found on my website www.thenarrowgateweb.com (blog posts #16-24 and #27).

If you have any questions or feedback please get in touch in the comments below or on social media:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/richard.kallberg
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TheNarrowGateWeb
Twitter: @RichardKallberg
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/richardkallberg

20+ Things Wrong with the AE Map:

1) The speed of the sun would have to change by 70% between summer & winter
2) The sun often appears under the clouds (so is observably not 3,000 miles up)
3) The sun rises in a south easterly direction in Chile/SouthAfrica/Australia.
4) With the accepted path of the sun and moon in the AE map there would be a total eclipse once a year (which is not observed).
5) The sky goes completely black during the eclipse (which shows that the sun isn't inside the dome).
6) 24hr SUN-light in Antarctica is impossible, and inconsistent with daylight hours in southern Chile.
7) Solar Analemma says that the sun is at a significantly different height between autumn and spring, and yes we measure no significant temperature difference (nor do we observe the way the solar analemma says that the sun behaves - in real life).
8) The sun travels in a STRAIGHT LINE at equinox - not in a circular motion - as proved by the Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple in India.
9) Southern Hemisphere flights are too long on a FE map, though this could hypothetically be explained with faster aircraft.
10) There is a southern star spin with a different set of stars compared to the stars seen in the northern "hemisphere".
11) The Southern Lights behave exactly like those in the North, suggesting that there are two identical axis points rather than a pole and ring.
12) The UN Map has 33 sections. 33 is a masonic hoax code, which tells us straight up that the map is false.
13) The Gleason map is FULL of masonic symbolism and numerology.
14) The AE map has gone into the mainstream, which suggests that there is an agenda behind it.
15) AE map and dome programming in shows like The Simpsons and Under the Dome.
16) The FE is being attached to the New Age movement by Eric Dubay; among other controlled opposition agents.
17) The moon can be photographed in daylight and nighttime at the exact same time in England and Australia, suggesting that there isn't just one moon.
18) Enoch's 6 gates are totally incompatible with the AE circle map.
19) The moon flips it's polarity (i.e. direction it faces) at dawn each day of the last 14 days of the lunar cycle, which cannot be explained by the AE model.
20) The green flash at sunset proves that the sun actually sets, rather than circling around overhead 24/7 at the same altitude.
Bonus) Discussion around the masonic square & compass, ancient megaliths, and our true cosmology.

Thanks for watching!
Richard

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 8:23 pm
Yes, you can book a flight on Expedia in September going directly from Aukland to Santiago. And one that goes backwards first to Sydney, then directly to Santiago.

I wouldn't call this problem for flat earthers an "achilles heel," i.e., a fatal flaw. They clearly have some difficulties with maps currently being trotted out, but nothing on the magnitude, as problems go, of, say, explaining how flight times on a spinning globe can be about the same going with the earth's spin and against it. Here are Kallberg's thoughts. He talks about some of the problems and then proposes an alternative -- something about a square inside a circle or vice versa. It's lost on me, though I think he's worth paying attention to. Maybe you can understand it.

Right, and many backpackers and travelers from Australia and NZ, such as @El_Caudillo have actually been on the southern hemisphere flight too. Not just that you can book one. How do you explain that?

Why isn't it an achilles heel of the flat earth model? It should be, because if you can fly around the southern hemisphere in around the same time as around the northern hemisphere, then that indicates a sphere or ball earth, right? How else can you explain that? Do you see what I mean?

If NZ and Latin America are a lot closer than the Flat Earth map shows, then what if you flew the other way? Would it be 3 times longer? That would be the test.

Also, what if you were to fly across Antarctica and come out the other side of the globe? Then the whole flat earth model would be debunked in total right? I've heard of people skiing across Antarctica too. It's on news websites that they did. Not sure if it's true or not. That would be quite a feat to ski across the entire continent of Antarctica.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:29 pm
gsjackson wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 8:23 pm

Right, and many backpackers and travelers from Australia and NZ, such as @El_Caudillo have actually been on the southern hemisphere flight too. Not just that you can book one. How do you explain that?

Why isn't it an achilles heel of the flat earth model? It should be, because if you can fly around the southern hemisphere in around the same time as around the northern hemisphere, then that indicates a sphere or ball earth, right? How else can you explain that? Do you see what I mean?

If NZ and Latin America are a lot closer than the Flat Earth map shows, then what if you flew the other way? Would it be 3 times longer? That would be the test.

Also, what if you were to fly across Antarctica and come out the other side of the globe? Then the whole flat earth model would be debunked in total right? I've heard of people skiing across Antarctica too. It's on news websites that they did. Not sure if it's true or not. That would be quite a feat to ski across the entire continent of Antarctica.
Huh? How do I explain El Caudillo took a southern hemisphere flight? Well, he got on the plane, it took and then landed. Is that what you're looking for? I assume if the flight is bookable it's a real flight.

Ski across Antarctica? LOL. The temperature there in the summer ranges from five degrees to minus 49 degrees Farenheit. The fact that the southern hemisphere is so much colder than the northern, and has so much less in the way of life forms, is hardly what you'd expect if the sun is 93 million miles away.

I have no idea what you're talking about with differing flight times between NZ and South America, depending on the direction. If the earth was a spinning ball you would indeed expect the flight going east to take quite a bit longer because you would be continually chasing a destination that is moving away from you at about 800/mph. And then there's that confounded problem of landing on an air strip that's moving away from you at that speed.

These sorts of arguments, which you'll never see globalists address, strike me as much closer to an achilles heel than any difficulties coming up with a workable flat earth map. I've seen flat earth maps where down under and SA are much closer and a 14-hour flight -- which is the listed flight time, longer than any northern hemisphere flight -- appears feasible.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Huh? How do I explain El Caudillo took a southern hemisphere flight? Well, he got on the plane, it took and then landed. Is that what you're looking for? I assume if the flight is bookable it's a real flight.

Ski across Antarctica? LOL. The temperature there in the summer ranges from five degrees to minus 49 degrees Farenheit. The fact that the southern hemisphere is so much colder than the northern, and has so much less in the way of life forms, is hardly what you'd expect if the sun is 93 million miles away.

I have no idea what you're talking about with differing flight times between NZ and South America, depending on the direction. If the earth was a spinning ball you would indeed expect the flight going east to take quite a bit longer because you would be continually chasing a destination that is moving away from you at about 800/mph. And then there's that confounded problem of landing on an air strip that's moving away from you at that speed.

These sorts of arguments, which you'll never see globalists address, strike me as much closer to an achilles heel than any difficulties coming up with a workable flat earth map. I've seen flat earth maps where down under and SA are much closer and a 14-hour flight -- which is the listed flight time, longer than any northern hemisphere flight -- appears feasible.
Yeah but the thing is, if a flight across the bottom of the globe earth and the top of the globe earth, take the same time, then it's a sphere or a cube or concave right? Not flat. Don't you get it? Do I have to draw it out on a sphere for you?

You've been on a track field right? You notice how the track has inner tracks and outer tracks and how the inner tracks take less time to run around than the other tracks right? That's why in a race, they put the runners on the outer track a little ahead so he gets a head start.

Draw a semi circle on the outer edge of a CD or DVD. Then do the same in the middle of the disc. Notice how the outer edge semi circle is a lot longer? So a southern flight on a flat earth should take twice as long right? But it doesn't. See what I mean? That is a major achilles heel and impossible on a flat earth.

The heat on the earth is not explained by the distance of the sun. Science claims it has to do with how the light from the sun bends in the atmosphere. It's weird.

Yeah I agree that it's improbable for anyone to ski across Antarctica in subzero temperatures, especially alone. So why would the media lie about that and claim that a woman did it then? See below.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-ed ... e-51064356

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/ ... index.html

https://www.livescience.com/31081-uk-wo ... ctica.html

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E7T4P7Y/re ... TF8&btkr=1

The flight times east and west have been explained by the globalists. If the earth is moving and we are moving with it, then we don't notice the movement. And a flight east and west would take the same time. Like if you were on a moving train, and you threw a ball back and forth on the train, it would take the same time each throw regardless of how fast the train is moving. Haven't you done that before? You can do it in a bus too.

But that issue is with the rotation of the earth, which I agree is not proven. Not the shape of the earth. I was talking about the shape of the earth and flight times. Not the movement of the earth, which I agree is unproven.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some good videos disproving both the flat earth model and concave earth model with solid evidence, logic, observable data and empirical data.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have a theory. Since both globe earth and flat earth and concave earth all have their problems. Maybe earth has no shape. And the matrix just creates the environment around us like a video game as we step into it like a holodeck on star trek. So we are just in a black room like in the holodeck that creates our simulation environment? Lol