Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Post by Gali »

Spencer wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 4:05 pm
Gali wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 3:49 am
Flat Earth: Tampa Bay Blink Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb5TW0AGEhQ

Flat Earth? Horizon drop w/ Altitude!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDn2Ako1_sE

Sydney Santiago
Sydney Santiago
2 years ago (edited)
I'm an ex-Flat Earther too. I made many videos on the subject. About 5 or 6 years ago i started to seriously research the lunar landings and the science behind it. I knew NASA were lying but could not understand why. Then i watched a flat earth video about 3 years ago called "No Curvature on the Flat Earth" and i thought i had found the answer. Three years later i realised that the Flat Earth theory is cobblers! The (Flat Earth) videos Jeran made were utter tosh and i could see he was a scammer looking to profit from the naivety of others. Dubay is a mystic, and being a man of faith i know that God would NEVER reveal such an important truth through a demon infested NAZI such as him. The same goes for the deluded liar Math Powerland (or whatever his name is). I noticed that a large number of Flat Earthers were into mysticism and new age claptrap, such as liar Bob Knodel and his crystal-gazing wife, and urine drinking Dave Murphy (ugh, disgusting). Many are anarchists, especially the Dubay crowd. I can also see that the majority of them are borderline illiterate. A large proportion are unemployed and have nothing else in life. Some claim to have "found God" through the FE theory yet display no Christian qualities whatsoever. That is very telling. Flat Earth is a cult. I remain a geocentrist.

Omg wow you proof point for eye not lie and proof is in the video

simple simon testing showing curve cutoff part tampa in 25 miles and when camra rise up horison rise down

photo worth 1000s words and video worth 1000s photos so we see video worth millions of words and we must thank gali for enligten aborders
Spencer you globetard. This is all fake :mrgreen:

When Skeptics Meet Deniers - CFI Investigations Group tests Flat Earth claims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrjdD08dWg
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Gali wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 1:05 am
Spencer wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 4:05 pm
Gali wrote:

Sydney Santiago
Sydney Santiago
2 years ago (edited)
I'm an ex-Flat Earther too. I made many videos on the subject. About 5 or 6 years ago i started to seriously research the lunar landings and the science behind it. I knew NASA were lying but could not understand why. Then i watched a flat earth video about 3 years ago called "No Curvature on the Flat Earth" and i thought i had found the answer. Three years later i realised that the Flat Earth theory is cobblers! The (Flat Earth) videos Jeran made were utter tosh and i could see he was a scammer looking to profit from the naivety of others. Dubay is a mystic, and being a man of faith i know that God would NEVER reveal such an important truth through a demon infested NAZI such as him. The same goes for the deluded liar Math Powerland (or whatever his name is). I noticed that a large number of Flat Earthers were into mysticism and new age claptrap, such as liar Bob Knodel and his crystal-gazing wife, and urine drinking Dave Murphy (ugh, disgusting). Many are anarchists, especially the Dubay crowd. I can also see that the majority of them are borderline illiterate. A large proportion are unemployed and have nothing else in life. Some claim to have "found God" through the FE theory yet display no Christian qualities whatsoever. That is very telling. Flat Earth is a cult. I remain a geocentrist.

Omg wow you proof point for eye not lie and proof is in the video

simple simon testing showing curve cutoff part tampa in 25 miles and when camra rise up horison rise down

photo worth 1000s words and video worth 1000s photos so we see video worth millions of words and we must thank gali for enligten aborders
Spencer you globetard. This is all fake :mrgreen:

When Skeptics Meet Deniers - CFI Investigations Group tests Flat Earth claims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrjdD08dWg
Omg i think it 100% truth

so it just another hoax same moon land

if so you got me and if not you getting me now by call truth a hoax

so please what real truth

is videos proofing curvy earth fake or is yr last posting falsity

please tell for truth set you free
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Globe Earth is true. I was just kidding.

Generally you just have to believe the opposite of Winston then you probably are right.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 1:09 pm
Huddo wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 1:07 pm
Good point except for the fact that that mig canopies don’t distort your view and they don’t use fish eyed cameras on these flights.

https://youtu.be/fCVMuxx7YKY
I'm pretty sure the cockpit canopies of fighter/interceptor jets are curved.
I looked through the video. Sorry but where's the curve? I dont see an obvious curve. Its mostly a flat horizon from the Mig cockpit. Can you point out the time stamp on the video that has curvature from the cockpit? Otherwise that video would seem to work against your argument. Even if there was a curve it would probably be very slight and ambiguous. Not definitive.

Also, you should not have to go up 100,000 feet to see curvature. Using simple trigonometry, if the circumference of the Earth is 25,000 miles, you should see measurable curvature every 8 miles, so curvature should be visible even at 30,000 feet. If not, then you should admit that ships disappearing over the horizon at sea is NOT proof of the Earth's curvature. That much we can all agree on. That old proof with ships disappearing over the horizon isn't proof of anything. Especially if no curvature is visible at 100,000 feet in space.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a must see. Its real science. Not textbook stuff like what Gali worships. To him science is all about memorizing textbooks by freemasonic controlled governments.

This faraday experiment starting at 29:00 shows how electromagnetism can cause objects to revolve in circles around a flat glass circular table. And can also provide electricity for light bulbs too. Thus its very plausible that our sun and moon revolve around flat earth in this manner too. This faraday experiment shows just how this is possible with a real science experiment you can see for yourself. The aether and sky also provides plenty of electromagnetism and free energy which could be harnessed to move the sun and move around the flat earth. This supports the flat earth model majorly. Start the video at 29:00.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 1:23 pm
Spencer wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 1:13 pm
Here we see one man expriment for examin curving of earth

https://earthscience.stackexchange.com/ ... to-the-eye

"you can detect the curve of the Earth from ground level at the coast with a pair of binoculars – just look for distant ships on the horizon and you’ll see that their hulls start to disappear before their masts and other superstructure. Ancient Greek scientists, who spotted this without any optical aids, used this to conclude that the Earth was round."
Good job
No. Sorry. You have to drop that proof. If you cannot see curvature at 100,000 feet in the air, and there should be curvature every 8 miles, then that boat disappearing over the horizon CANNOT be due to curvature. Impossible. Duh. Isn't that obvious? You can't see that 100,000 feet isn't enough to see curvature but boats can disappear a few miles over the horizon due to curvature. Come on. You can't have it both ways. It's impossible. That outdated proof definitely needs to be dropped.

Plus as explained thousands of times, if you take a telescope or a Nikon P9000 camera with 80x optical zoom, you can easily see the ship that disappeared come back into view. This was prove in 2015 when the flat earth movement started. Many videos demonstrate this. So it's debunked since 2015. Didn't you know that? Why do you still repeat this DISPROVEN argument??? You only make yourself look stupid when you do that.

You obviously have an agenda. I don't. I'm just seeking truth. You are defending establishment model. You are an establishment defender, not a truth seeker or skeptic or critical thinker. Your idea of science is to memorize textbooks. That's so stupid.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huddo wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 1:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 1:09 pm
Huddo wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 1:07 pm
Good point except for the fact that that mig canopies don’t distort your view and they don’t use fish eyed cameras on these flights.

https://youtu.be/fCVMuxx7YKY
I'm pretty sure the cockpit canopies of fighter/interceptor jets are curved.
Curvature of canopies doesn’t mean your view is curved🤦🏼‍♂️. It’s obvious that a canopy that distorts your view in a dog fight is a huge and dangerous disadvantage.

Ever been for a drive in an Ultima sports car? They have an extremely curved front window compared with normal cars and the view isn’t distorted. I race a Pontiac on the salt lakes. I’ve been lucky enough to sit in a stream liner with a jet canopy at speed week on Lake Gairdner and one of the flattest surfaces on earth still looked flat, that debunks what you claim.

If you want to debunk something, you actually have to experience your claims in real life. Debunking in your imagination like most of the YouTubers you follow is flawed.
I don't understand. Are you saying curved windows don't exist? They definitely do. I seen gopro cameras on YouTube that showed big curvature 10 feet off the ground. The magazine Live Science tries to use that video to prove curvature and made themselves look like fools, because there was obvious curvature when the balloon was 10 feet off the ground with a gopro cam. So yes curved lens do exist. New phones also have an ultra wide lens that also curves a little too.

Eric Dubay debunks the globe earth with simple common sense and easily testable science experiments that anyone can do that does not require faith or blind trust in authority. If you watch his videos, you will see that. He asks you to take nothing on faith, unlike astronomy textbooks and NASA. No comparison.

Also, your Mig cockpit video does not show any curvature at 120,000 feet. So I don't understand what you were trying to prove with that? Were you trying to prove flat earth? lol.

You still haven't explained why the horizon always rises to eye level and never bends downward so that you have to tilt your head down to see the horizon as you ascend? This is observable and easily testable. No theory or faith required. There's no way around this. How do you explain it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
What? If you watch that white arrow, the horizon only changes by about one centimeter. Barely nothing. Come on. That doesn't prove anything. Was the camera on a drone? If so, as the drone rises, what makes you think it's perfectly level and doesn't tilt? Either way, one little centimeter doesn't mean much.

That still doesn't explain why you don't see any curvature at 100,000 feet, which you should. There should be curvature every 8 miles.

If I took you to space and you saw a flat horizon and no curvature, would you admit that you were wrong? Just wondering.

You have an agenda. I don't. I am open to any truth as long as it is demonstratable.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 10:08 pm
LOL are you that easy to fool? That has nothing to do with curvature. If you watch a woman walk away from you, after a while you will see her legs disappear in the distance and she seems to be floating on her skirt due to perspective. The bottom always disappears first. Eric Dubay has explained this thousands of times. If you cannot see curvature from 100,000 feet in the air, then this proves nothing too.

Why are you so desperate to prove curvature? Because you don't want to face that there's a creator if the Earth is flat? lol. To you it's psychological and cognitive dissonance.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 10:20 pm
Gali wrote:
LOL are you that easy to fool? That has nothing to do with curvature. If you watch a woman walk away from you, after a while you will see her legs disappear in the distance and she seems to be floating on her skirt due to perspective. The bottom always disappears first. Eric Dubay has explained this thousands of times. If you cannot see curvature from 100,000 feet in the air, then this proves nothing too.

Why are you so desperate to prove curvature? Because you don't want to face that there's a creator if the Earth is flat? lol. To you it's psychological and cognitive dissonance.
Because it is an exercise. Alex was annoying me to check it many years ago. At that time I had no time for it. Now I have time and check it. It is good too challenge oneself. Education does not stop with school it goes on.

How do you come up with 100k feet? Because somebody said so? Why not 500 km?

Yes right 20m of a building just magically vanishes without explanation
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Huddo's Mig cockpit video again. As you can see, it shows no curvature at 120,000 feet. That damages your globe earth model. Every time the jet levels it's wings, you see a flat horizon, such as at 21:00. When Cornfed and gsjackson sees this, they will laugh. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 10:46 pm
Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 10:20 pm
Gali wrote:

Because it is an exercise. Alex was annoying me to check it many years ago. At that time I had no time for it. Now I have time and check it. It is good too challenge oneself. Education does not stop with school it goes on.

How do you come up with 100k feet? Because somebody said so? Why not 500 km?

Yes right 20m of a building just magically vanishes without explanation
Yes. Watch a woman walk away from you in the distance. She will appear to sink down. Her legs will disappear and she will look like she's floating on her skirt. That's due to perspective. It's a basic law. You can see this with train tracks and long hallways too. It doesn't prove curvature. If there was curvature you could not see Chicago from across Lake Michigan because the curvature according to curvature trigonometry would put it over 1000 feet under the curvature. Many videos show this even the local news showed this and claimed it was a mirage since Chicago should be impossible to see. However, a mirage is upside down, not right side up.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

The diameter of the earth is around 6000 km. 60km would be 1 per cent. 120k feet is around 45km. So 45km is less than 1 percent of the diameter of the earth. That is not much.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 10:56 pm
The diameter of the earth is around 6000 km. 60km would be 1 per cent. 120k feet is around 45km. So 40km is less than 1 percent of the diameter of the earth. That is not much.
It should be enough to see the horizon bend downward and show a little curve. Not totally flat. You can't keep raising the bar to the point where no civilian can ever go. Either way, you have no proof of a curve other than TV screens controlled by NASA.

Also if it's that hard to see the curve, then your example of boats disappearing over the horizon is definitely OUT and inapplicable. Because if the curve is that close to you, then you could easily see it at a low height and even at the top of a mountain. Either way you lose. You can't have it both ways. You definitely gotta drop the boats disappearing over the horizon proof.