Not quite, Starchild. The Vatican and Catholicism are from Satan, as you can see, the Pope himself doesn't believe in God and thinks a personal relationship with Christ is dangerous. He doesn't know God. He is just a false prophet pretending to be Christ's representative on earth while openly denying Him. And all the Catholics are deceived by him.starchild5 wrote:Adama wrote:You have a choice. You can disobey the truth and go after money and power and ungodly lusts. Or you can put your faith and full trust in Christ and then try your best to follow Him.
Most people don't want Christ because they want to do whatever they want to do, which are things outside the laws of God.
Usury is a sin before God. If you therefore want to lend money at interest, well then you are a sinner in open rebellion and enslaving others. You want to be a homosexual? Then eternal damnation for you. You want to extort others? Then eternal damnation awaits you. You want to have sex with other men's wives? Well then eternal damnation awaits you. You want to cheat your customers out of goods while charging them full price? Then you're breaking the laws of God. You want to teach people that they can fornicate, commit adultery, transform the genders, then you are in direct opposition to God. You want to believe in your own righteousness and judgment rather than on God's in Christ, then you have become your own god, and eternal damnation awaits you.
The present day Christianity itself is Satanic...Bible is twisted and only few can decipher it and there are 100s of meaning that can be interpreted from each paragraph by design of Satan.
Christ would never write bible and warn about Anti-Christ...Satan would ...because he is afraid of Christ..
What you are saying is common sense ..That is why humanity have guilt after every wrong act and turn to Christ...
Our Guilt shows we are connected to something Divine..
Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism are all Satanic creation with Cunning Holes left out deliberately to exploit by darker forces whenever they need it.
Even if Jesus wrote the Bible..We are not reading the one, but supplied by Vatican...otherwise, we would be in heaven already.
What we really need right now is not GOD but humans coming together.
All Division must cease...I'm ready to let go of all my belief's just so that we all humans can come closer and create our own reality not one of Satan...
The need of the hour 2017 is that we all need to join forces...We can talk about God after two years....2017/18 is the most critical time for humanity.
The Vatican has their own Bible, but they don't use the King James. They invented their own Bible.
The real bible is against Catholicism in the following ways:
1. Christ openly foretells everyone not to call anyone their spiritual Father, because only God is our Father in the spirit.
2. Christ openly foretells everyone not to pray in vain repetition. Catholics all pray in vain repetition.
3. Christ told us to beware of men (in this case preachers) wearing long robes, which the Catholics do, wearing dresses.
4. The Bible says don't be deceived into the worshiping of angels. Catholics worship dead saints and elevate dead persons into deities to be worshiped.
5. The Bible says Christ is the mediator between God and men, while Catholics believe it is Mary.
6. The Book of Jeremiah shows us a people who worship the Queen of Heaven, which is the same thing Catholics do by revering Mary as the Mother of God.
7. The Bible never even mentions the word sacrament.
8. Sacraments are not necessary for salvation, and sacraments are works, when salvation is by faith in Christ alone, meaning Catholics are damning themselves to hell through giving themselves the glory through trusting in their own works, rather than giving God the glory and trusting in Christ's work on the cross.
Those are just the ones off the top of my head. Catholicism is not from God. However, Christianity, which is the faith in Christ (not in the Pope, or in sacraments, or in our own ability to refrain from sin). Catholicism is about the same as Islam as far as true Christianity is concerned. I have even met some Catholics who don't even know what a sacrament is, who believe in Buddhism reincarnation, and who trust in the Pope instead of the Bible.