Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2021, 10:36 pm
Actually, Hitler tried to export all the Jews in Europe to the Middle East. That's well documented. When that failed, then they were hauled to concentration camps. So the original plan was to export them, not genocide them. Not everything you hear about Hitler is true. There is a lot of false propaganda against him in the Western media. Just because he did bad things doesn't mean that every lie about him must therefore be true. Stalin and Mao killed a lot more people than Hitler did. So did Genrik Yagoda, in the Russian Revolution he killed 10 million people, yet for some reason he is not famous.
I am firmly of the belief that the holocaust was largely a hoax. I think there were some jews and other people who died in the camps solely due to the aerial bombing by the Allies at the end of the war that cut off supplies to the camps and therefore the people in them starved to death which explains their malnourished state and it looks as though there was some sort of typhus outbreak at one or more of the camps.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 2:45 pm
Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2021, 10:36 pm
Actually, Hitler tried to export all the Jews in Europe to the Middle East. That's well documented. When that failed, then they were hauled to concentration camps. So the original plan was to export them, not genocide them. Not everything you hear about Hitler is true. There is a lot of false propaganda against him in the Western media. Just because he did bad things doesn't mean that every lie about him must therefore be true. Stalin and Mao killed a lot more people than Hitler did. So did Genrik Yagoda, in the Russian Revolution he killed 10 million people, yet for some reason he is not famous.
I am firmly of the belief that the holocaust was largely a hoax. I think there were some jews and other people who died in the camps solely due to the aerial bombing by the Allies at the end of the war that cut off supplies to the camps and therefore the people in them starved to death which explains their malnourished state and it looks as though there was some sort of typhus outbreak at one or more of the camps.
You fool :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Genrikh-Ya ... ly-unknown

Why is Genrikh Yagoda, the genocidal murderer who murdered double the number of people than are alleged against Hitler, completely unknown?

Bill Hanson
, lives in The United Kingdom
Answered July 13, 2018

Nice answers but all incorrect.

Truth is… its not how many you kill but WHO you kill.

if you look historically there are a lot of cases of genocide and mass murder.

there is an argument (and before people start calling me racist and anti semetic and the rest of the crap) to be made that it was NOTHING TO DO WITH HITLER.

In fact there is an argument that Like Pontius Pilate Hitler wiped his hands of the whole affair and that the real masterminds of the Holocaust were Goering and Heydrich.

Of course Hitler as the head of state gets the blame, but that was the case back then, it’s not now. For instance if it were true than David Cameron and Teresa May would both be on trial for killing 120,000 people in the benefit reforms due to austerity!

The survivors of the holocaust made sure that the demonisation (and rightly so in some cases) of Hitler was taken to an extreme and that it is screamed out at every opportunity…..

of course the community conveniently “forgets” that they have been kicked out of EVERY COUNTRY IN EUROPE at one time or another and hounded through the ages by every country…. Famously the Jews have been expelled from England 11 times in history!

I’m not stating that the Jewish community is by any means evil or has faults……

However….

to receive that sort of attention across Europe for CENTURIES speaks of a deep problem….. and don’t you think if you’ve been kicked for years and then you get an excuse for revenge, you’re going to take it with both hands and run with it?

Think about it.

Harold
, Reader. He/Him
Answered February 15, 2016

Genrikh Yagoda was a Soviet official responsible for the construction of the White Sea-Baltic Canal using slave labor. He was also the first head of the People's Commisariat for Internal Affairs (abbreviated NKVD), and was thus responsible for taking the actions that directly sparked the Great Purge as well as for the Ukrainian famine of 1932 to 1933. Clearly, he has much blood on his hands.

However, the thing to keep in mind is that Yagoda wasn't where the buck stopped. While he was responsible for the implementation of various policies, he wasn't responsible for those policies being chosen in the first place. He could have been less murderous in his methods, but that probably simply would have gotten him replaced by someone else altogether. In fact, that's what happened: when Yagoda sent a memo outlining foreign response to the Great Purge, Stalin took it as a sign of weakness, replaced Yagoda with Nikolai Yezhov, then had Yagoda and his wife executed.

This isn't to let Yagoda off the hook. He actively made decisions in his life that put him in a place where he could only be ruthless and murderous, and sympathy for the devil isn't required here. However, it does explain why Yagoda is much less well-known than, for example, Adolf Hitler. Without Yagoda, the Ukrainians still would have starved, the zeks still would have been worked to death and the show trials still would have been performed because, fundamentally, that's what Josef Stalin, the unquestioned ruler of the Soviet Union at the time, wanted to happen. To use a metaphor, Stalin was the engine, Yagoda was at most a tire.

So comparing Yagoda to Hitler is a bit of a case of apples to oranges. Both were evil men, but Hitler ran his show while Yagoda played a highly replaceable supporting role in his. A more analogous man in Nazi Germany would be Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS, who is generally better known in the West than is Yagoda. However, it's also worth pointing out that Himmler was higher profile in the Third Reich than Yagoda was in the Soviet Union, which was kind of the point in both cases. Yagoda achieved much of his success by not being particularly threatening to the people higher up the food chain, making him fairly easy to promote without worrying about blowback. Himmler, on the other hand, demanded power and exercised it at every opportunity, striking fear into the hearts of pretty much everyone in the Third Reich. It's probably for this reason that the better remembered NKVD head is not Yagoda, but rather, Lavrentiy Beria, who himself had quite the body count.

Additionally, western historiography tends to be kind of crappy in terms of looking into Soviet history. Some of this is simply due to access issues - it's tough to write history if you can't research it and parts of the Soviet archives remain classified. It's also due to intentional inaccuracies in the Soviet record, where things such as death tolls can never be safely taken at face value. And some of it is just down to simple indifference: the internal politics of the Soviet Union is going to be interesting to fewer people than the combined internal and external politics of Nazi Germany simply because the latter affected a more diverse group of people directly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A holocaust denial movie for @Cornfed lol. See trailer and download link below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4645330/

Denial (2016)

Acclaimed writer and historian Deborah E. Lipstadt must battle for historical truth to prove the Holocaust actually occurred when David Irving, a renowned denier, sues her for libel.

Download link on torrent:

https://yts.mx/movies/denial-2016

Plot summary

Based on the acclaimed book "History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier," DENIAL recounts Deborah E. Lipstadt's (Academy Award winner Rachel Weisz) legal battle for historical truth against David Irving (Cannes Award winner Timothy Spall), who accused her of libel when she declared him a Holocaust denier. In the English legal system in Defamation, the burden of proof is on the accused, therefore it was up to Lipstadt and her legal team to prove the essential truth that the Holocaust occurred. Also starring two-time Academy Award nominee Tom Wilkinson, the film is directed by Emmy Award winner Mick Jackson ("Temple Grandin") and adapted for the screen by BAFTA and Academy Award nominated writer David Hare (THE READER). Produced by Gary Foster and Russ Krasnoff.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was reading the Germans were missing between 6.5 and 8 million of them after the war, It is claimed Eisenhauer starved 1.2 million or so of them and most people think the Russians hauled millions off to the Gulags.

I am sure some Jews did get it but the Red Cross figures right after the war were around 300 + thousand or so died in all the carnage.

One guy here in the states years ago told me the real reason for the big war with the Jews was they completely took over their money supply after WW 1 and he was in Germany and around 20 to 30 years old when this was all going on and he lived there his entire life and was here on vacation.
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL, here's a twist you don't see every day: Some rabbis were demonstrating against zionists in Canada, and a zionist jewess yells at them: “Hitler made a mistake, you should have been in gas chambers. Too bad. We are here and you are gonna go to hell”

A black man once said to me "I'm not into jews," echoing my own sentiments.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Addressing the overall topic:

There's actually zillions of holocaust denying jews, despite most of the tribe censoring everyone who questions holocaust trying to claim otherwise. Some are honest and deserve credit for personal integrity, others trying to play damage control because they know mainstream holohoax narratives are a complete fraud and hoax they use to eliminate everyone's freedoms in jew-occupied countries.

Pretty sure good old Unz is one of the genuinely honest ones. Here's his index page where he has articles about pretty much all the stuff the yids don't want goys or honest jews to know about the WW2 history, jews, nazis, and israel:
https://www.unz.com/page/jews-nazis-and ... -articles/

Here's his piece specifically about that David Irving you mentioned, for whom he has a very high opinion:
https://www.unz.com/runz/the-remarkable ... id-irving/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL, on a lighter note, looks like Sleepy Joe is visiting the unholy of unholies (israel) and said they needed to “keep alive the honor of the Holocaust” :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

FYI my antisemitic friends @Tsar and @WanderingProtagonist and any others who haven't been waving our MAGA hats lately (with respect to our new friend Kanye), I decided to reply here to this old post by @Tsar and post some vids of Don Zion crawling to his isreali slavemasters (see below):
Tsar wrote:
July 25th, 2022, 1:25 pm
I might be slightly mistaken that Trump was born at a Jewish Hospital.
Fred made generous donations to the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, supported Israel bonds, and served as the treasurer of an Israeli benefit concert. He was so active in Jewish causes that some believed that he belonged to the Jewish faith.

In 1956, Fred Trump also donated land to the Talmud Torah of the Beach Haven Jewish Center in Flatbush, New York. The Center is still active today and offers programs for the youth and elderly, as well as an active synagogue. A plaque in the Beach Haven building reads: “Fred C. Trump, Humanitarian: A Sagacious Man Person Deserving of Every Plaudit and Tribute given by Our Community”

During the 1980’s, Fred Trump became friends with the Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations in Manhattan at the time, Benjamin Netanyahu.

https://www.sdjewishworld.com/2020/01/2 ... sh-causes/
@WilliamSmith
@Lucas88 and @gsjackson and @Outcast9428 and @Pixel--dude and @Cornfed may also like this;

Trump shills for the holohoax and spreads ass-cheeks for his zionist israeli slavemasters after pawning off his barbie-doll daughter to that rat-faced beady-eyed cockroach jewish criminal Jared Kushner who Kanye is now going off on, now we see how much good that did for Don Zion, since the jews stole his election via fraud and jewmedia and then cancelled his ass off Twitter, then pushed Ivanka down the f***ing stairs and call him a "white supremacist," while meanwhile blacks like Sotomayor and Kanye and Farrakhan are the only ones who have the balls to actually call out the jews: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aETvsGLDJBOR/

But that proved video above PROVED Trump's "horrifying antisemitism," since he only said 6 million jews in the holohoax, which is a despicable "antisemitic" trope, since actually:

NEVER FORGET:
🔯 JEW: "800 MILLION JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOHOAX"!!!!!!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ACegQ7m3QiY8/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

I've been using the Kanye West stuff to try and talk about the jews with my dad. My dad is the kind of conservative who thinks Black people are the most untouchable, uncriticizable group in America. But I pointed out to him that the media is absolutely going apeshit trying to slander Kanye West right now. And I said "they want to act like everybody who criticizes jews is a neo-nazi. All I'm saying is, its a little suspicious that they own basically every media company, and many of the big corporations, and that they're like 80% of Biden's cabinet members."

How can Black people be at the top of left-wing hierarchy, if criticizing jews gets a Black man canceled?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 1:04 am
@WilliamSmith

I've been using the Kanye West stuff to try and talk about the jews with my dad. My dad is the kind of conservative who thinks Black people are the most untouchable, uncriticizable group in America. But I pointed out to him that the media is absolutely going apeshit trying to slander Kanye West right now. And I said "they want to act like everybody who criticizes jews is a neo-nazi. All I'm saying is, its a little suspicious that they own basically every media company, and many of the big corporations, and that they're like 80% of Biden's cabinet members."

How can Black people be at the top of left-wing hierarchy, if criticizing jews gets a Black man canceled?
Your dad isn't one of Israel loving evangelical boomers is he? Or else I reckon it would be hard to reach that type of older conservative.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
@WilliamSmith

Cancelling One black man means nothing.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 1:11 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WilliamSmith

Your dad isn't one of Israel loving evangelical boomers is he? Or else I reckon it would be hard to reach that type of older conservative.
Ugh... Yeah... He is kind of like that to be honest :?

My brother and I have mentioned the jew stuff to him before though and he does agree that "they are unusually immune from criticism." For the most part though, he doesn't seem to react much to it. That being said, I feel like a part of him knows its true even though he can't quite bring himself to say it. I suspect a big part of it is because his own boss behaved exactly like the kind of jews we criticize here all the time. He refused to promote any men in the office. He was an outspoken feminist and intentionally made it so that every single top position except for the ones that old White men had already been in and could not be removed from, by the time he retired, was held by a woman. My dad wasn't effected because he was one of those old White men, but he knew exactly what his boss was doing, and really resented it. His boss also made sure that the person who would be boss after him was a woman. My dad said he seemed like somebody who desperately wanted validation and approval from women so he decided to throw all men under the bus so he could have women praise him for how "progressive" he was.

Also, he was obsessed with money, materialistic objects, and status. He apparently loved talking about his Porsche and wanted to know exactly what kind of car my dad drove. He was always wearing fancy watches and clothes. Almost every stereotype you can think of seemed to apply to him.

When it comes to the Israel stuff though, its harder to get through to him then with general JQ information.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Oh, more great stuff from Twitter 2.0 :lol: :
Groyper holocaust revisionism breakdance with some of the key facts in captions:
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

While Judaism is evil, most anti-jewish goyim are morons, and they demonstrate this with Holocaust denial. Most of my family died in Holocaust. As a supporter of free speech, I support people's right to say whatever they want. And allowing Holocaust denial benefits me by allowing me to quickly identify the morons.