Free Ebook that claims irrefutable proof of the afterlife

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Free Ebook that claims irrefutable proof of the afterlife

Post by Winston »

Dr Victor Zammit, a retired Australian lawyer, has a free ebook that you can download. He claims that is contains irrefutable proof of the existence of an afterlife. It's very interesting and powerfully argued. He has nothing to sell, only a passion for the truth. Here is the link to the free download. Definitely worth a read and worth considering, since it's an issue we all have to deal with.

http://www.victorzammit.com/book/downloads.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have been reading his website every week since I discovered it last summer. It certainly is interesting and I have read excerpts from his book. I did a research paper on the after life in college, I believe it was about 12 pages long and I did a LOT of research for it. I have come to the conclusion that there is an afterlife and there is enough scientific evidence to back it up. The soul I believe is made up of electro magnetic material which is invisible to the human eye but does exist. A great book that came out recently is called "What happens when we die" by Sam Parnia. He has done scientific research on the subject of the afterlife and continues to do more research. Over 16 million Americans have had a near death experience. I read as much about the subject of the after life and the paranormal as I can.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great observation. Plus, I also think that if there is an afterlife, the kind of consciousness we have in it is different than the kind we have here. It's not the individualistic egoic type of consciousness.

Dr. Melvin Morse, the pediatrician who studied child NDE's, made a similar conclusion.

I'd love to read the book you suggest though.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I enjoyed Zammit's book, but overall I would not label him as a credible source. Read this rant of his against someone who criticized his endorsment of the medium David Thompson:

http://michaelprescott.typepad.com/mich ... -call.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point. I do believe that Zammit is sincere. However, in his book he says that during a seance (during which all the lights were off) he touched and encountered a spirit claiming to be Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, writer of the Sherlock Holmes series.

That may be proof to him. But it's not proof to us. It's just a story to us, nothing more or less.

He claims to have objective evidence of the afterlife, but how can you have hard evidence of something so nonmaterial?