Winstons madhouse

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Winstons madhouse

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I got a conspiracy theory idea some of the more unhinged members if the forum might enjoy
What if winstin is actually an actor and this whole forum is a giant government social experiment to record the ramblings of mad men and lunatics
Yes
The doctor will see you now!!!
CaptainSkelebob
Boom boom!!!
Well yes!!! Lets see
We have patient @Cornfed a misanthropic redneck who wants to kill ppl coz they have common sense
We have patient @Outcast9428 who is a closetdictator and probly closet fag as well :lol:
He wants to build a traditionalist prison world where ppl who dont marry some ugly fat virgin get sent to jail!...
We have patient @Mercer who is a self hating beta ladyboy trapped in a weasels body
We have patient @Pixel--Dude who wants everyone to run about in the jungle have sword fights with our cocks with cowshit smeared all over us
We have patient @MrMan who has imaginary friends who live in the clouds.... magic sky fairys
We have patient @Mew6ix who is like a broken record talking shit about torontoand then ranting about wanting putin to nuke the world so his messah can come back
We also have patient @Lucas88 who doesnt stfu about jews and goggy conspiracy
We have patient @MarcosZeitola who is clearly delusional about what it means to be gay :lol:
Dont take it personally fellas....
Maybe Winston is a team of social engineers who are studying us and we are their test subjects!
Little lab rats with red eyes and little pointy teeth!!.b.
:twisted:
Bwheheheheheh
Last edited by CaptainSkelebob on November 12th, 2022, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winstins madhiuse

Post by MrMan »

Skelebob has admitted to sex with ladyboys.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 4:30 pm
But he is a troll posting generic troll stuff and so probably not serious.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 4:35 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 4:30 pm
Why would anyone continually post about the topic if he weren't interested in it?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 4:35 pm
I don't know about that. Skelebob's posted some pretty unique posts here and there which go way beyond generic troll stuff and are actually amusing such as posts about his passion for ladyboys, snapshots of his reckless party lifestyle which worries his "bitch ma" as he calls her, and even a story about his experience with demons which the Captain, due to his own commitment to scientism, insists are simply a product of evolution! :lol:

If Skelebob is a troll, he's definitely one of the funnier ones since he actually has a definable character as a narcissistic party boy turned professional gambler and his personality has certain nuances, although I'm kinda hoping that the Captain is indeed a real person even if he does exaggerate a little because his over-the-top persona is quite hilarious. Either way, I think that his presence serves to liven up the forum if we just take him as an eccentric crank.

I even nominated him as biggest heel on the forum for all of his meanness and his hatred of charity in my biggest heel thread and I still want him to go on a podcast with Winston about "Thailand, Poker and Ladyboys" if Winston would do it! :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Winstons Madhouse

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I think he is either a troll or someone who is severely unhinged! What the f**k is he talking about :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I was drunk last night and off my tits on a bit of sniff
:lol: :lol: :lol:
But imagine if I was right and Winston was an actor and this forum is actually run by government scientists :lol:
This place is crazy and that is what I was trying to show in my thread :lol: