Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
AsiaHand
Freshman Poster

Re: Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Post by AsiaHand »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:
Zambales wrote:Have you been to Malaysia, OP? What are the girls there like?
Malaysia is fine, at least there are some decent mongering options if your game fails, I ve never managed to pick up any local gals in the clubs in Kuala lumpuer, but there are some semi-pro Indonesian and Thai around, I ve hooked up with a filipina working there in a call center,Penang got some cheap soapy massages, however I wouldn't head there if my primary concern is getting sex, i d rather head to Indonesia, Cambodia or Thailand.
Or Vietnam.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zambales wrote:Have you been to Malaysia, OP? What are the girls there like?
I visited Malaysia many time, was together with a Malaysian Chinese girl for several years long time ago in UK, near London, I have still friends from Malaysia who visit me in Japan or I visit them now, and I can also speak Malay.

Well, not really the best place, Malaysia became somewhat more expensive, became also more Islamic, and if you want to settle down for long-term, its conditions are not so good for a Western individual, you need a fairly good income to fulfill all requirements, quite restricted.

Of course, some Chinese, Indian and Arab rich families feel comofortable, they buy large houses, but in Malaysia you can buy your own house/land in prime locations only, but do not expect anything cheap there.

I find Thailand much better, in every sense, from buying a condominium, flight connections, women and otherwise fun, general cost of living, selection of restaurants and food supply, etc.

About women in Malaysia, not impossible but there is a very limited choice, do not expect girls are easy to find regardless if any short time relationship or looking for long-term and marriage.

Some girls with overseas experience as students show up with a pretty bad, arrogant and demanding behavior too, as they are mostly heading first to UK. My experience is not always the best with higher educated women in Malaysia.
Last edited by Yohan on October 31st, 2015, 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

AsiaHand wrote:
MarcoBoy81 wrote: Vietnam.
Vietnam is definitely better than Malaysia when it comes to getting women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:Vietnam is definitely better than Malaysia when it comes to getting women.
For sure Vietnam is better if you are looking for a girlfriend. No question about it, and it is easy from there to continue to Cambodia and Thailand.

Vietnam is also far cheaper than Malaysia.

About Malaysia it should be noticed that the country has two parts, Western Malaysia between Thailand and Singapore, and Eastern Malaysia of Northern Borneo (Sarawak, Sabah) - Eastern Malaysia is better, just my opinion, people are nicer there, much less materialistic.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Yohan wrote:
MarcoBoy81 wrote:Vietnam is definitely better than Malaysia when it comes to getting women.
About Malaysia it should be noticed that the country has two parts, Western Malaysia between Thailand and Singapore, and Eastern Malaysia of Northern Borneo (Sarawak, Sabah) - Eastern Malaysia is better, just my opinion, people are nicer there, much less materialistic.
I 100% agree Miri is a great city to visit, just Brunei is boring as hell and expensive.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:Malaysia is fine, at least there are some decent mongering options if your game fails, I ve never managed to pick up any local gals in the clubs in Kuala lumpuer as ONS are very rare among the locals, but there are some semi-pro Indonesian and Thai around, I ve hooked up with a filipina working there in a call center,Penang got some cheap soapy massages, however I wouldn't head there if my primary concern is getting sex, i d rather head to Indonesia, Cambodia or Thailand.
+1
Thanks for the honesty
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:I think this topic has been debated many times, I just wanted to give my own two cents as I have over 20 years travel experience, the countries below will cause you to masturbate to death !!, from my 120 countries travel visit, those are absolutely the worst.

Top 10 no-go countries for single men.

1 - India :( :( :( ( Never ever go there it really sucks to hell and I am so serious, worst place ever on this planet).
2- North Korea (sex with any women will get you arrested.)
3 - All Islamic nations except the following (Indonesia, Morocco, Lebanon, Dubai, Bahrain ).
4 - Turkey - (this country is made up of men only !!, huge sausage fest).
5 - Sri Lanka.
6 - Bhutan (very conservative and boring.).
7 - Italy - ( full of Casanovas and hyper demanding whores).
8 - Argentina - (don't waste ur time here, head to Brazil, Peru or Colombia).
9 - Chile - (don't waste ur time here, head to Brazil, Peru or Colombia).
10 - Australia - ( super ugly gals, expensive, don't waste your money here it s a barren land.)

I did not say that getting laid is mission impossible, what I mean here, there are other destinations nearby where you can perform much better for less investment (Time & Money), if it s your first trip abroad those countries must be avoided at all costs.
I think this is a pretty accurate list. I think USA should be on this list. Australia and New Zealand have uglier women though.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

When I opened this sucker up I assumed the list would be a bunch of Islamic countries. I figure this isn't a Palin/Africa thing, but if we are talking countries the Stans, Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc are obviously going to top the list. Should Argentina and Chile be ahead of the USA and UK? I'd disagree with that. They aren't the places to travel in South America, but the economy is depressed in Argentina. I think that helps. They are stuck up, but not gringa level 'tude.

In all seriousness though number 3 should be number 1 because it includes Syria.

1. Throat Cutter Countries (Syria... I think Turkey gets tossed into Islamic countries too)
2. North Korea (no explanation needed)
3. South Sudan, Somalia, Central African Republic... okay all of freakin Africa more or less (well past 10 countries at this point)
3. Honduras (most dangerous place outside of a war zone) El Salvador is up there and beautiful Guatamala (City) is too, but Guatamala City barely passes the safety bar IMO
4. Venezuela (how could you forget that?, so Bhutan is boring...)
5. Haiti (eew)
6. Sri Lanka (fair enough)
7. Laos or any country where it is illegal for white guys to be in private quarters with Asian women
8. Not Kiev but parts of Ukraine, Russia, and other FSU countries (around borders) with tension
9. Not Mexico City, Cancun, and resorts but the drug war zones
10. We could probably find some other dangerous country or list some western country full of feminized fatties

The better questions is where should you go?

I'd be happy to list Latin America top 10.

1. Bogota, Colombia
2. Mexico City, Mexico
3. Lima, Peru
4. San Jose, Costa Rica
5. Monterrey, Mexico (Pending continued good safety reports, could be number 1 or 2 if crime ever bottoms out)
6. Guadalajara, Mexico
7. Manizales, Colombia
8. Tijuana/Ensenada/Mexicali
9. Montevideo, Uruguay
10. Rio de Janeiro

Key Factors, Women, Culture, Locate, Climate, Health, Language, Safety

Why is Rio number 10? Loose culture and curves are the pros. Language, safety, health, and location are drawbacks. The don't speak Spanish. The flights are expensive. Tropical diseases, crime is a lot higher than people think.

Why is bogota number 1? Hot women, higher stratas are generally safe, great cool weather, cheap flights, educated women with some English.
Why is DF 2? Great location to the USA. Great climate. Essentially the largest city in the world with some barrios full of chilangas (look it up, not the Mexican women you know). Great food, culture, great price on hotels, flights, etc

Why is Tijuana/Ensenada/Mexicali on the list but Medellin is not? Guys that have been to Medellin will tell you the girls are evil. It's not always the case, but too often you really have to watch your back. With Tijuana and surrounding cities you have location, location, location. It's practical for a lot of people. Generally you don't want to cross into Laredo, but in Baja California you can.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

travelsouth wrote:When I opened this sucker up I assumed the list would be a bunch of Islamic countries. I figure this isn't a Palin/Africa thing, but if we are talking countries the Stans, Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc are obviously going to top the list. Should Argentina and Chile be ahead of the USA and UK? I'd disagree with that. They aren't the places to travel in South America, but the economy is depressed in Argentina. I think that helps. They are stuck up, but not gringa level 'tude.

In all seriousness though number 3 should be number 1 because it includes Syria.

1. Throat Cutter Countries (Syria... I think Turkey gets tossed into Islamic countries too)
2. North Korea (no explanation needed)
3. South Sudan, Somalia, Central African Republic... okay all of freakin Africa more or less (well past 10 countries at this point)
3. Honduras (most dangerous place outside of a war zone) El Salvador is up there and beautiful Guatamala (City) is too, but Guatamala City barely passes the safety bar IMO
4. Venezuela (how could you forget that?, so Bhutan is boring...)
5. Haiti (eew)
6. Sri Lanka (fair enough)
7. Laos or any country where it is illegal for white guys to be in private quarters with Asian women
8. Not Kiev but parts of Ukraine, Russia, and other FSU countries (around borders) with tension
9. Not Mexico City, Cancun, and resorts but the drug war zones
10. We could probably find some other dangerous country or list some western country full of feminized fatties

The better questions is where should you go?

I'd be happy to list Latin America top 10.

1. Bogota, Colombia
2. Mexico City, Mexico
3. Lima, Peru
4. San Jose, Costa Rica
5. Monterrey, Mexico (Pending continued good safety reports, could be number 1 or 2 if crime ever bottoms out)
6. Guadalajara, Mexico
7. Manizales, Colombia
8. Tijuana/Ensenada/Mexicali
9. Montevideo, Uruguay
10. Rio de Janeiro

Key Factors, Women, Culture, Locate, Climate, Health, Language, Safety

Why is Rio number 10? Loose culture and curves are the pros. Language, safety, health, and location are drawbacks. The don't speak Spanish. The flights are expensive. Tropical diseases, crime is a lot higher than people think.

Why is bogota number 1? Hot women, higher stratas are generally safe, great cool weather, cheap flights, educated women with some English.
Why is DF 2? Great location to the USA. Great climate. Essentially the largest city in the world with some barrios full of chilangas (look it up, not the Mexican women you know). Great food, culture, great price on hotels, flights, etc

Why is Tijuana/Ensenada/Mexicali on the list but Medellin is not? Guys that have been to Medellin will tell you the girls are evil. It's not always the case, but too often you really have to watch your back. With Tijuana and surrounding cities you have location, location, location. It's practical for a lot of people. Generally you don't want to cross into Laredo, but in Baja California you can.
You could also cross into Chihuahua, but I would not recommend Ciudad Juarez. It is a lot safer now compared to 5 years ago, but IMO the girls there are at the bottom of the totem pole for Mexican women. I've noticed a lot more single mothers in the border towns than in the interior of the country. Most border girls would rather go with a guy of the same nationality instead of a gringo. Last but not least, a lot of the girls in Juarez aren't very attractive. At best, you would get a 5 if you dated any of these girls. Obesity being more common in the border towns is one of the reasons. And then many of these poor girls in Juarez don't dress well either.

In Northern Mexico, I would recommend Hermosillo, Chihuahua City, Monterrey, Durango, or maybe Culiacán. Regarding central Mexico, Guadalajara can seem hard for building social circle and getting dates. At times you'll see people glued to their smartphones (mostly near Avenida Chapultepec and on the subway). And I've heard guys striking out with the fresa girls there as well; the fresas tend to be cliquish. I would recommend a smaller city like Guanajuato.

I haven't been to Colombia, but I was thinking of going (and perhaps just skipping Mexico) next year sometime. A city in particular I am considering in Colombia is Bucaramanga, which is mid-size like Albuquerque. And I was thinking of just skipping Medellin. I read on My Latin Life that the hottest girls in Medellin are stuck up and won't make eye contact. Sex tourists likely ruined the dating scene in Medellin starting in 2006. In addition, I'm interested in the colonial towns as I like being surrounded by beautiful architecture whenever I meet an attractive woman who is sweet and humble.