BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Indeed! American women do need to be boycotted, but sadly i still see to many guys willing to slit each others throats for the scraps and leftovers.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

American women are also the second-least flirtatious in the world, with only Ecuador coming in dead last.

http://blog.badoo.com/flirtation-study- ... -women-fl/
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

RedDog wrote:American women are also the second-least flirtatious in the world, with only Ecuador coming in dead last.

I noticed asian women were not represented in this flirtation survey. I can assure you that if an asian woman likes you you'll f***ing know it! I've had asian women put the moves on me that could be classified as sexual harassment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

wuxi wrote:
RedDog wrote:American women are also the second-least flirtatious in the world, with only Ecuador coming in dead last.

I noticed asian women were not represented in this flirtation survey. I can assure you that if an asian woman likes you you'll f***ing know it! I've had asian women put the moves on me that could be classified as sexual harassment.
I would love to be "sexually harrassed" by an attractive woman! lol :lol:
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

The OP's blog was mentioned in an article on The Spearhead today, which is a prominent pro-men's rights site. Apparently the blog is close to going viral, in large part because feminist sites are flipping out over it. Way to go, man, shows that anti-feminist knowledge and sentiment is really growing. May a tipping point come soon!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Thanks guys for your support and encouragement. Yea, I think the blog is about to become VERY popular on a large level. It is only 10 days old, and already has 56,000 hits, as well as tons of links from angry feminist sites. The blog is getting more and more popular every single day! Please help out, and send a link to the blog to all of your friends, post it on your Facebook/twitter profile, and email it to all of your buddies. Help spread the word!!!
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

'tis a terrific blog. Keep it up.

Should change American to Anglo though. They're collectively the lousiest women on the planet, IMO.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I appreciate your hard work. I hope you bring many men to a knowledge of the truth.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yea I agree, it is WESTERN women that are the problem, not just American women. But, by using the word "American women" in the blog title, it has gotten a TON of people's attention. The word "Western Women" wouldn't have created such a big stir. So I made it like that on purpose.

Please share this blog with all of your friends, and help spread the word!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

They were talking about the Boycott American Women blog on the radio this morning.

Here's the link to the radio show (scroll down to "Boycott American Women" and click LISTEN.

http://www.wildmorningshow.com/cc-common/podcast.html
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:They were talking about the Boycott American Women blog on the radio this morning.

Here's the link to the radio show (scroll down to "Boycott American Women" and click LISTEN.

Very amusing. However, allowing american woman to respond to this podcast is pointless, they'll just rationalize everything there accused of, which is what they did.

When american women leave the US and move to Asia thats when the shit hits the fan. Suddenly, there competing against Asian women that are better looking, hornier, that love cooking and kids and most importantly love men. There american boyfriends and husbands suddenly dump them after years of putting up with them and they can't figure out why.

The funniest thing I ever witnessed when I lived in China was a blonde chick with big tits that was dumped by her boyfriend. She had no problem attracting guys in the west but in China she didn't stand a chance. Her boyfriend found a smokin hot chinese woman one day that spoke english and Miss. Bigtits dating days ended rather abruptly. After that happened she never dated again, now she has go back to her country just to get sex because no guy in China is desparate enough to bang her.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:They were talking about the Boycott American Women blog on the radio this morning.

I just listened to this, those people at the radio station BASHED this guy and his website "boycottamericanwomen" even though he is right. It's funny how these talk show hosts DEFEND American women as being the greatest thing since sliced bread.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

American Women shouldn't even speak about this topic because they don't know what men go through in this country. American Women are just whack period. They don't know how good they have it here in this feminized ass country.

A fat girl can still get a good boyfriend/husband here in the states, that same fat girl will be single and lonely in Russia, Brazil, Colombia, etc.

Also it isn't a coincidence that in the mail-order industry there is not ONE website doing introductions of American Women. The reason why is that the demand is not there and foreign men know this.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

boycottamericanwomen?

How to comment on your blog?

Thanks

TruthVille