American men are beginning to boycott American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AngryAmericanMan
Freshman Poster

American men are beginning to boycott American women

Post by AngryAmericanMan »

Here are a few statements I found by American men who refuse to marry or date American women:

"I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men. The enormous risks of divorce and financial
insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage. Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack. These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.

A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage."

I AGREE WITH YOU I AM TIRED OF AMERICAN WOMEN
THEY ARE RUDE SELFISH AND SPOILED AND I AM
GOING FORIEGN THESE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS CORPORATE TRASH THAT I WANT TO PUT OUT ON THE CURB ON TRASH DAY...

I have traveled to many countries and have seen the relationships between the men and women. I would have to agree that the foreign woman is much more appealing. I am in the middle of a very ugly divorce that has involved total character assassination. I am fortunate that my friends are deemed as untrustworthy as I. I had been duped by a very masterful woman that is american. It is a lesson that is learned the hard way. Truth shall prevail. As was stated, I have been through the false abuse supreme court date for a temporary restraining order. This is a tactic that is used to stay the sale of any marital property. Wouldn't you know it. I am an individual that had married a corporate director of sales and marketing for a major resort in san diego. The L---s resort. This person was very masterful. Fortunately she is the major bread winner. The modern feminist woman is a brainwashed woman that will realize the inadequacies of such a trait. Equality totally will never happen. The older a man gets he is deemed distinguished. The older a woman gets she will realize that she will be extinguished. It must be frightening to compete with young women. Poor brainwashed women. I was a london trained hair stylist for 11 years. I have insight that hasn't been recorded. Good luck to the men. Good luck to the women of the feminist ideaology.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AngryAmericanMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AngryAmericanMan »

This site speaks the truth about American and western women:

http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

AngryAmericanMan wrote:This site speaks the truth about American and western women:

Welcome AngryAmericanMan! We are glad you found our forum! That link you provided is great and very informative. As you stated in your previous post, more and more men in America are moving out the country or at least traveling to foreign countries to meet, date and marry foreign women.

Here is a great blog called, "Anglobitch" which hits the nail on the head regarding anglo women.

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/

Here is his website where he goes into detail regarding anglo-women and the history of feminism and what to do about it.

http://www.anglobitch.com/

Just like with cars, buying foreign is better than buying American! :D
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: American men are beginning to boycott American women

Post by globetrotter »

AngryAmericanMan wrote:I was a london trained hair stylist for 11 years. I have insight that hasn't been recorded.
This is just the type of place to have your insights recorded to help other men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Amen to that! Welcome to the forum AngryAmericanMan.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

amen to that brother.

We all converted to foreign women. welcome to the happier abroad cult. our cult leaders winston and ladislav will guide you in the right direction.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:amen to that brother.

We all converted to foreign women. welcome to the happier abroad cult. our cult leaders winston and ladislav will guide you in the right direction.

Seems like a cult doesn't it?
ahardy57
Freshman Poster

Post by ahardy57 »

AngryAmericanMan wrote:This site speaks the truth about American and western women:

She reaps what she sows.
I am interested in finding happiness in a more inclusive culture
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I think the Marriage Strike first hit in the early 2000's? You gotta figure it takes 5 or so years for a trend to go "mainstream", so figure that feminism hit critical mass on or about 1995?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

AngryAmericanMan wrote:
November 28th, 2010, 11:31 am
Here are a few statements I found by American men who refuse to marry or date American women:

"I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men. The enormous risks of divorce and financial
insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage. Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack. These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.

A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage."

GOING FORIEGN THESE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS CORPORATE TRASH THAT I WANT TO PUT OUT ON THE CURB ON TRASH DAY...

I have traveled to many countries and have seen the relationships between the men and women. I would have to agree that the foreign woman is much more appealing. I am in the middle of a very ugly divorce that has involved total character assassination. I am fortunate that my friends are deemed as untrustworthy as I. I had been duped by a very masterful woman that is american. It is a lesson that is learned the hard way. Truth shall prevail. As was stated, I have been through the false abuse supreme court date for a temporary restraining order. This is a tactic that is used to stay the sale of any marital property. Wouldn't you know it. I am an individual that had married a corporate director of sales and marketing for a major resort in san diego. The L---s resort. This person was very masterful. Fortunately she is the major bread winner. The modern feminist woman is a brainwashed woman that will realize the inadequacies of such a trait. Equality totally will never happen. The older a man gets he is deemed distinguished. The older a woman gets she will realize that she will be extinguished. It must be frightening to compete with young women. Poor brainwashed women. I was a london trained hair stylist for 11 years. I have insight that hasn't been recorded. Good luck to the men. Good luck to the women of the feminist ideaology.
American women are a divorce waiting to happen.

American women are 75 years in prison waiting to happen.

American women are a restraining order waiting to happen.

It's a capital felony under Federal law for men to talk to women in the United States of America, whether welcomed or not. Enforced and investigated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty.

Having sex with a woman, whether she gives consent or not, married or not, is also a capital felony in the United States of America which is investigated by the FBI, Homeland Security, and the Supreme Court and punishable by four hundred (400) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty. Touching a woman is considered lewd conduct which is again investigated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and punishable by four hundred (400) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, use of deadly force authorized and grounds for nationwide Martial law if the suspect escapes.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Mercury wrote:
May 15th, 2021, 1:19 pm
AngryAmericanMan wrote:
November 28th, 2010, 11:31 am

American women are a divorce waiting to happen.

American women are 75 years in prison waiting to happen.

American women are a restraining order waiting to happen.

It's a capital felony under Federal law for men to talk to women in the United States of America, whether welcomed or not. Enforced and investigated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty.

Having sex with a woman, whether she gives consent or not, married or not, is also a capital felony in the United States of America which is investigated by the FBI, Homeland Security, and the Supreme Court and punishable by four hundred (400) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty. Touching a woman is considered lewd conduct which is again investigated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and punishable by four hundred (400) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, use of deadly force authorized and grounds for nationwide Martial law if the suspect escapes.
Man, I'd be looking at literally longer than the existence of the human race in prison

You have to be careful with women in a lot of cultures. America, you have to be 10000% certain if you're going to offer up a ring because the consequences are severe if you don't play your cards right. However, there's plenty of women in Russia, the Philippines, Thailand, and China that are just looking for your cash or a green card and will throw you under the bus at the first opportunity. I've read several stories of men being literally murdered by their girlfriends in the Philippines so don't think it is all sunshine and rainbows. Dating outside of the country gives you a power advantage, and you may find a better cultural fit, but if you are looking to own a woman instead of love one, women from many of these countries are more cutthroat than their American counterparts and will let themselves be used by you until they can turn the tables.

People, in general, do what they must to survive and thrive. In America, women can generally do that without you, so they're looking to have needs higher up on Maslow's hierarchy met. If you go to a developing country, you're meeting very basic needs on Maslow's hierarchy and love is often secondary. But the difference between an American woman and a woman in one of these countries is that divorce for an American woman is about maintaining lifestyle, while divorce for a foreign woman is often about literal survival. That's how old balding white men end up murdered, robbed, or in prison on false charges (or sometimes true charges if they're a total garbage human)- they forget that they're a literal lifeline, and that people fight hard to stay alive.

So, do as you like with regard to women. Foreign or domestic, I'll still be doing fine, and the women of America won't notice your absence since they're all off chasing men that they view as desirable. But don't think foreign women are going to all be perfect angels that worship the ground you walk on- they're people, and often, they're survivors that are dating you out of a desperate need for survival. I usually go for middle-class or upper-class women myself, regardless of country, so it's never been qn issue for me, but my advice for a guy such as yourself is to be mindful.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

As soon as the US loses the world reserve currency it will be all about survival for everybody except for the people who created the system.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
May 16th, 2021, 7:42 am
As soon as the US loses the world reserve currency it will be all about survival for everybody except for the people who created the system.
Plenty of currencies out there doing fine that aren't reserve currencies. However, it's unlikely that the US will lose reserve currency status while we're alive.

Diversify your holdings and you should be fine, in any case. A mix of stocks in various global markets, crypto, precious metals, and real estate will get anyone by through anything foreseeable in our lifetimes.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
May 16th, 2021, 7:46 am
Moretorque wrote:
Plenty of currencies out there doing fine that aren't reserve currencies. However, it's unlikely that the US will lose reserve currency status while we're alive.

Diversify your holdings and you should be fine, in any case. A mix of stocks in various global markets, crypto, precious metals, and real estate will get anyone by through anything foreseeable in our lifetimes.
America is going into hyper inflation soon.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
May 16th, 2021, 2:05 pm
HouseMD wrote:
May 16th, 2021, 7:46 am
Moretorque wrote:

America is going into hyper inflation soon.
Yeah, so? Most of my holdings aren't in America or in USD.