James Bond, who is that in your avatar pic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

James Bond, who is that in your avatar pic?

Post by Jackal »

Jamesbond,

You finally picked a chick in your avatar who is so hot I can barely think while she's dancing.

Who is she? And where did you find her?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

be careful not to ask an american girl these kinds of questions they might mistake you for a predator :lol:

but ofcourse i would love to know the same thing. james bond. but there are just too many good looking approachable women in other countries. i will have to wait.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: James Bond, who is that in your avatar pic?

Post by jamesbond »

Jackal wrote:Jamesbond,

You finally picked a chick in your avatar who is so hot I can barely think while she's dancing.

Who is she? And where did you find her?
Hi, I don't know her name or know anything about her, I found her videos on youtube. All I know is that she is 26 years old. Here are the videos she made from her youtube channel. She is HOT and make sure to completely watch both her videos, she certainly is getting some "good exposure." lol :D I especially like the second video of her and her "care bear" it certainly BEARS watching! lol :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfjxn0RW ... re=related[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did you make her video into a .gif file though? Did you use a program or online tool?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:How did you make her video into a .gif file though? Did you use a program or online tool?
I used the website below to make youtube videos into gif's. If you want to create gif's, you need to create an account (make a user name, password and email address). You can take any video from youtube and make a gif video of them. It allows you to make a 15 second gif video from any youtube video.

They also have a lot of gif's in their gallery from other users that you can use as well. Just click on a picture, this will enlarge it and then you can use their gif's as an avatar by copying and pasting (where it says direct link) back to your profile on happier abroad where it says link to an off site avatar. Here is the site:

http://www.gifsoup.com/

Here are all the gif's I created from youtube videos:

http://www.gifsoup.com/account/jamesbond007hot
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Thanks for the info, James!

According to her YouTube channel (PlayboyHotGirl's Channel), she's in the US (which may or may not be true). She looks like some type of Slavic chick (Ukrainian, etc.).

You should send her a message through YouTube and see if it's possible to "meet" her. :D If so, I'd imagine that she'd be quite pricy.... However, she hasn't posted a video since 2008, so she might not check her YouTube channel anymore.

Goddamn, that's one sexy chick!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: James Bond, who is that in your avatar pic?

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
You will love this sexy dancing hot woman gif. It looks like the kind of thing that will turn you on. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne