Mixed Race Couples Increasing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dano
Freshman Poster

Mixed Race Couples Increasing

Post by dano »

One of the effects of feminism is an increase in interracial marriage. As a white guy, I have no problem with this trend. White women get jealous when they see a white guy with a woman from a different race, even though they'll never admit it. Also, everytime I see a white woman with a minority guy I just feel much safer knowing that I'll never have the opportunity to date her. hehe

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/1004 ... ed_couples
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What makes you think that feminism causes the increase? In many countries that are not feminist-infected, interracial relationships are far more common.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: Mixed Race Couples Increasing

Post by globetrotter »

dano wrote:One of the effects of feminism is an increase in interracial marriage. As a white guy, I have no problem with this trend. White women get jealous when they see a white guy with a woman from a different race, even though they'll never admit it. Also, everytime I see a white woman with a minority guy I just feel much safer knowing that I'll never have the opportunity to date her. hehe

White, Middle-Class and Upper-Middle-Class, Urban, Educated Women are THE most racist in the USA.

They reflexively retort with the worst sorts of bias, racial slurs and stereotypes when they see a white man with an Asian or Latina or when they discuss this matter.

Many have posited that it was Women in The South who spurred men onto their KKK rallies and pillaging.

A white women f***s a hot black stud, she gets caught, she cries rape, sheds tears, tells the husband and his friends and then they go out and kill some niggers.

It was also women who shamed explorers, empire builders and FO Postings that 'they should not Go Native'.
He went native being a social death sentence, enforced by the women upon the men.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Fight Back, Date Foreign!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When the American worker priced himself out of the market, they started outsourcing to India and the Philippines. When the American woman started getting to be too low quality and too expensive, again "outsourcing" started happening. Basically, it is "outsourcing love".
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What makes you think that feminism causes the increase? In many countries that are not feminist-infected, interracial relationships are far more common.
Here in the Philippines, they do not have a strong concept of 'race', them being a mixed race with a strong Malay stock. The Malay race just absorbs all other races. Generally, a Filipino thinks of himself first in terms of the language he/she speaks. Marrying people of another 'race' is no big deal.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Mixed Race Couples Increasing

Post by Repatriate »

globetrotter wrote:
dano wrote:One of the effects of feminism is an increase in interracial marriage. As a white guy, I have no problem with this trend. White women get jealous when they see a white guy with a woman from a different race, even though they'll never admit it. Also, everytime I see a white woman with a minority guy I just feel much safer knowing that I'll never have the opportunity to date her. hehe

White, Middle-Class and Upper-Middle-Class, Urban, Educated Women are THE most racist in the USA.

They reflexively retort with the worst sorts of bias, racial slurs and stereotypes when they see a white man with an Asian or Latina or when they discuss this matter.
Sadly what you say is pretty true. Ask any non-white American man how white American women generally act when asked out on a date. It's very hit or miss most of the time and most of the time it's due to race related factors. The survey done on online dating saw that white American women were the most unlikely to date outside of white and white men were much more likely to date outside the race. Interesting when white American women are considered to be "liberal" in the U.S.

As someone who isn't non-white I do think race plays a part in large part of the social relationship interaction in America. This is especially true when it comes with the opposite sex.

I also have met plenty of white European women who are far more receptive and nicer people in general. Interesting how that works out..
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:When the American worker priced himself out of the market, they started outsourcing to India and the Philippines. When the American woman started getting to be too low quality and too expensive, again "outsourcing" started happening. Basically, it is "outsourcing love".
No matter what the race or class level you are it's simply not worth the effort 99% of the time. Plus it could take a couple lifetimes to search the trash to find that one shining gem while you beat off the competition from all the other loveless brainwashed men hunting for the same thing in America.

There's a reason why the filthy rich oligarch kleptocrats like Rupert Murdoch married foreign women. They know what the score is and they have enough money to get a whole team of NFL cheerleaders to lick them clean every night if they wanted to.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

ladislav wrote:When the American worker priced himself out of the market, they started outsourcing to India and the Philippines. When the American woman started getting to be too low quality and too expensive, again "outsourcing" started happening. Basically, it is "outsourcing love".
Thats an interesting observation. "Love" is just another comodity to be bought or sold. When you want to buy best house you go to the hamptons. When you want to buy best car you go to japan. When you want to buy the best women you go to phillippines or thailand.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is the thing I dont get about people who protest interracial marriages or sex. Race is a product of immobility. That is it. People were relatively geographically isolated. Now people arent isolated anymore. Of course people are going to mix. Also this may sound offensive to some, but I think certain populations that have a very small percentage of other races actually increases the attraction for those races that arent present in large numbers.

However I think the phenomenon is different in the USA. Not all, but many of the white women are just attracted to the bad boy image that they find in many black men.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

J.Adama wrote:
However I think the phenomenon is different in the USA. Not all, but many of the white women are just attracted to the bad boy image that they find in many black men.
The dirtier and scummier the guy no matter the race the more American women are attracted to him. It's a product of a comfortable middle/upper middle class existence where white American women rarely have to work hard for anything. Thus women mentally create their own "challenges" in relationships. The scumbags are attractive because women believe they can change them or some nonsense they saw on TV or read in a magazine somewhere.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Repatriate wrote:
J.Adama wrote:
The dirtier and scummier the guy no matter the race the more American women are attracted to him. It's a product of a comfortable middle/upper middle class existence where white American women rarely have to work hard for anything. Thus women mentally create their own "challenges" in relationships. The scumbags are attractive because women believe they can change them or some nonsense they saw on TV or read in a magazine somewhere.
Maybe you are right. I cant determine the source of thug loving. I dont really care either. They certainly do create unnecessary challenges.