Fragmentation vs Wholeness: Why ur lonely & insecure in USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. Just because the media covers the Muslim immigration problem in Europe doesn't mean it's going to affect everything. Every country and culture has many issues. It's not going to affect the average tourist's firsthand experience. The Philippines has a lot of problems too and is far poorer and more corrupt. But the women are still approachable, feminine, easy to meet and date, and that's the most important for guys like us. So why are you obsessing over irrelevant issues?

You guys are too obsessed with economics, rather than personal relationships and experiences, where the main issue for us is. I guess it's a guy thing. But why obsess over something you can't change? The most important thing is inclusivity and social life.

Even in Muslim countries, sure the laws are strict, but there isn't this anti-social stuck up force field that makes every paranoid and distant. Even Ladislav goes out with guy friends in Saudi Arabia where he works. No one or the culture makes you insecure.

Stop getting off track here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:You guys are too obsessed with economics, rather than personal relationships and experiences, where the main issue for us is. I guess it's a guy thing. But why obsess over something you can't change? The most important thing is inclusivity and social life.

Even in Muslim countries, sure the laws are strict, but there isn't this anti-social stuck up force field that makes every paranoid and distant. Even Ladislav goes out with guy friends in Saudi Arabia where he works. No one or the culture makes you insecure.
How many Islam majority countries do American and European men, fleeing a poor social scene, go to and find dating success in? It isn't about economics, it is about what will eventually happen to those cultures and societies. When the Baltics become depopulated and/or muslim, do you really think heading to Riga will be as fruitful? The KSA, Oman and rest of the ME are very good for work and saving money and the men there are relaxed and friendly but do men flock there to find girls to date? Does ladislav date while there?

Fortunately for the next few decades things will be in our favor.

I especially suggest looking at the population pyramids for countries with a surge in women ages 15-29.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even with a Muslim population, so what? There will still be European white girls. And the government is European, not Muslim, so who cares about Muslim laws? The Muslims there will have to adopt some of the host country's culture.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Discoprojoe, I just added your wonderful update in China to these expat letters here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Great_Letters.htm

gits
Freshman Poster

this sexual harrasment and you video is bittersweet.

Post by gits »

This SNL "Sexual Harrasment and You" video says it all!
It is absurd at times, but hits so close to the real problem with USA women.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... nt/258532/

also here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

Franks's eye contact made her uncomfortable, and authorities were contacted. Hello lawsuit! Next time, be handsome!

Gits
4 minutes ago
Report Abuse

One of the best SNL commercials ever...
tbl
1 year ago
Report Abuse

LOL 3 rules:
Be handsome
Be attractive
Don't be unattractive!! LOL
SNL_NUMBER1FAN
1 year ago
Report Abuse

Ya know, this most likely represents reality. Can you imagine a coworker who happens to be drop-dead gorgeous getting sued for sexual harassment? It would come off as playful flirtation with no hostile intent. Where as, a more "aesthetically challenged" individual wouldn't have a chance!
ninadap
1 year ago
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

globetrotter wrote:
You sell women on Equality and Workplace Acceptance, they flood the job market in 1970, wages drop, there is no non-working spouse to take up the slack during times of hardship both incomes become essential, the price of all assets - houses, autos, college education - rise, and credit card growth explodes. In 1970 there was almost no revolving CC debt in the USA as those who used CC's were business men. The first CC was Carte Blanche, then Diners Club - both were for big city expense account male executives to use. Putting women to work and giving them credit cards increased consumer spending..
And this is all documented in a book called, The Two Income Trap, by Elizabeth Warren.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: On the deliberate "engineering" of fragmentation

Post by Winston »

Shokkers wrote:"Instead, America engineers its people to think that they are selfish individuals in competition with one another who are segregated by their "individual freedom". And it's beaten into them that "no one cares about you; only you can take care of yourself; it's every man for himself" under the name of individualism. In other words, America divides its people, fragments them, and makes them feel empty on the inside, so they will be weak, controllable and over-consume to fill that emptiness that they don't even consciously recognize."

Can you give an example of this?
Because I don't see this. I do see where Americans compete with each other, and I think it's a shame, but I really doubt that we're the only culture that does that. But I've never felt 'engineered' to feel selfish, empty or whatever. The gnomes of Madison Avenue obviously broadcast the message that "You Need More Stuff Or You're Not A Success" but that's meant to sell things, not segregate people.
How can you not see the obvious? Perhaps you haven't spent much time outside the US and so you don't have a frame of reference. Or you are just luckier in that you meet better people in the US than most of us do, and/or you are less of a misfit than we are. Either way, if you go to Asia for instance, you will see the difference. People are more humble, harmonious and down to earth. Not as narcissistic or arrogant or conceited. It's not just individualism. America breeds narcissism and its toxic environment brings out the worst in people. And of course, you know about the overly competitive culture because you just mentioned it above. Are you trying to play dumb Ken?

Also, you said you lived in Las Vegas before, which is a toxic form of LA. There, all the bad traits of America are made more extreme, especially since it attracts degenerates and low quality people. So you should know what I meant above.

To give you a contrasting example Ken: In the US, people have big egos that are difficult to get along with. For example, when two American women roommate together, they often have a hard time getting along and eventually call each other "the roommate from hell". In contrast, if you go to China, you will see that girls who live together, get along easily and harmoniously, like sisters. Big difference there. When you go to a more authentic, down to earth culture, you start noticing big differences like this. I've been noticing them since 2002 Ken. Where have you been?

Btw since you haven't been on here for a while, I'll PM the above response to you.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:When I grew in the US as a kid, my fondest memories were mostly outdoor activities. I spent a considerable amount of time fishing, and my cousins taught me how to shoot his .22 rifle and took me on trips for small game hunting. Every year, my elementary school would have a field trip to the mountains where we stayed in cabins and got to learn how to collect acorns, row a canoe, build a camp fire, and various boyscout kind of stuff.
Momopi,
What is it with you and hunting? Don't you feel guilty about killing unarmed animals? How would you feel if you were a deer or rabbit, and you were doing your thing out in nature, and suddenly a bullet hit you and ended your life painfully? Would you like that? If not, why would they? Animals do feel pain you know, it's well documented by science. And any pet owner will tell you that animals have emotions too.

You know, when you study NDE's (Near Death Experiences), you find that often the NDE experiencer often says that they had a life review during the NDE, in which they saw, felt and experienced all the pain and karma they caused others. Well if that's so, then it means that during your life review, Momopi, you will have to feel and experience the pain of all the animals you killed needlessly for sport. It may make you a vegetarian in your next life.

During one of my past life regressions, I saw that I was a hunter and fur trapper in the Kentucky area hundreds of years ago and killed a lot of animals too. Then during my life review I experienced the pain of all the animals I shot and regretted it. So I decided to be a vegetarian in my next life.

Just something for you to consider Momopi. Do you feel zero guilt when you shoot animals? I can't believe that. Nor can I understand why.

Also, isn't it unfair to hunt animals? Why don't you try to kill them with your bare hands? That would be more of a fair fight. I saw a T shirt once in Oregon that said "Fair is fair. Arm the animals." and then it showed angry animals holding guns and rifles. Great one. I bought that T shirt.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

DiscoPro_Joe wrote:Interesting essay Winston...although I'll have to disagree with the part about individualism causing social fragmentation.

I've been living in the lovely city of Chongqing for almost a year now. My 32nd birthday is less than two weeks from now, and most of my 15-20 friends have accepted my invitation to my party at a nice "KTV" karaoke place! This will be the first time since my 16th birthday that I've celebrated my birthday with even one friend.

Throughout the last year, I've shared some of my individualist ideas with most of my friends, and most of them agree with me about the ideas and are very receptive. (For example, "You live for you...I live for me...each of us is special with unique needs...no one can know you and understand your needs better than you can...and we should come together so that each of us can have our own unique personal needs well-met.")

Did I mention that I've acquired a greater number of friends here, and have developed more genuine friendships here than in all my 31 years of life in America combined?

In the U.S., I spent all those 31 years in the Midwest/Bible Belt, where the local culture often discourages individualism. And America didn't become socially fragmented (to a large extent) until the last few decades, in spite of the fact that much of the U.S. has been very individualistic for more than 200 years.
Hi Joe,
It depends on how you wanna define individualism. The people I listen to says that the individualism in America is pseudo-individualism. Meaning that you can choose consumer products and wear whatever clothes you want, and be isolated in your home and segregated from others. But true individualism means you can think for yourself and are not a conformist. Most Americans don't think for themselves so they aren't true individuals in that sense, or at least in the spiritual sense. The kind of individualism in modern America is one that segregates people and makes them disconnected, narcissistic and selfish. It's a negative type of individualism. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Btw, I don't think any of this has to do with the city environment vs. rural vs. suburbia. Those are all superficial. Ask yourself this then. How come in Russia, in both big cities like Moscow and small villages, there is no social disconnection? In both Moscow and little villages, people talk freely to strangers without fear or inhibition as if it were natural and normal. So I think all this stuff about physical space in cities vs. suburbs vs. rural farms, is missing the point.

Anyway, hope you return to the forum at some point. We miss you Joe.

Btw, I know what you mean. When you are in a country where you have a normal social life and dating life, like China or Russia, you always have people to celebrate birthdays and holidays with. That's what I love about countries where I'm happier abroad, such as China, Russia, Philippines. And right then and there I know the problem isn't me.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:But who do you think ' engineered' America to be fragmented? I think it just developed to be that way. The fragmented model is what made America progress in some ways. People are not shackled by the lowest common denominator of a group and can think and dream for themselves. Also, there are no parents and huge extended families to be a burden on your freedom and resources as in other countries. The negative flip side of it is the lonely fragmentation, the positive is that you have a lot of freedoms to dream to be what you want to be. And you can leave and few people will miss you.
I am curious why women in America want a 'dark'man and do not swoop down on all these Mexican laborers that come to the US in millions. And in a traditionally WASP built society why is the obsession with 'dark'? And how dark is dark?
Ladislav,
Sigh. Why are you always in denial and too lazy to do any research? I told you to research Edward Bernays, the cousin of Sigmund Freud. There's even a long documentary about how he helped America to engineer the masses via mind control, called "Century of the Self". It's up on YouTube. I told you this years ago. Did you watch it? I bet not. Don't be lazy to do research and then feign ignorance and pretend that conspiracies don't exist and that everything is an accident. Sheesh.

Do you also think the Great Depression of 1929 was an accident too? lol. If you do the research and listen to people who have read primary sources at the time, you find out that no it wasn't an accident. It was engineered by the Morgans, Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the Schiffs. You gotta remember, truth comes in layers. There is the official reason given to stupid people. Then under that are deeper layers where the true reasons are, which aren't given to the masses via corporate media, so one has to dig to find them. Many people have uncovered these deeper layers, such as Eustace Mullins and others.

If you are too lazy to read their work and research, or even listen to their interviews and lectures on YouTube, then stop feigning ignorance or pretending that everything must be an accident simply because you don't know. Even US Presidents before JFK all said there are secret cabals and groups that run America behind the scenes. I posted many quotes from them before. All this is obvious by now. How are you still in the dark and pretending that conspiracies don't exist, when so many have been declassified and revealed by researchers and even insider whistleblowers such as Colonel Fletcher Prouty, who was high up in the Pentagon?

I can name dozens of whistleblowers and insiders who have exposed many conspiracies. But what's the point? People like you will forget it all and refuse to do any research and feign ignorance again because you prefer to believe that everything happens by accident or unintentionally and that no one engineers anything in society. It's like there's a mountain in front of you and you don't see it. Unbelievable.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Fragmentation vs Wholeness: Why ur lonely & insecure in

Post by starchild5 »

America is a failed experiment with its individualism, freedom,democracy, capitalism...Glad that people are waking up and moving on.

America has gone so far away from REAL GOD, that it is uncool to talk about god anymore. India's only vibe is about God and Rothchilds destroyed 90% of real religion in India and even then its surviving.

India is more than a million years old. The ancient seers realized that human DNA will degrade in coming years so they started writing down in books, earlier all communication were telepathic and they did not die, they moved to higher dimensions.

You choices, freedom, individualism does not matter in-front of God. This is entirely a god show. You really do not have any say on it.

Just follow Dharma, the true path to God and you will be truly free.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:When I grew in the US as a kid, my fondest memories were mostly outdoor activities. I spent a considerable amount of time fishing, and my cousins taught me how to shoot his .22 rifle and took me on trips for small game hunting. Every year, my elementary school would have a field trip to the mountains where we stayed in cabins and got to learn how to collect acorns, row a canoe, build a camp fire, and various boyscout kind of stuff.
Momopi,
What is it with you and hunting? Don't you feel guilty about killing unarmed animals? How would you feel if you were a deer or rabbit, and you were doing your thing out in nature, and suddenly a bullet hit you and ended your life painfully? Would you like that? If not, why would they? Animals do feel pain you know, it's well documented by science. And any pet owner will tell you that animals have emotions too.
<snip>

Please consolidate firearms/hunting related posts to a single thread. I will reply here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27307&p=264680#p264680