serious question:why are latinas all such dumb sluts?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

serious question:why are latinas all such dumb sluts?

Post by 88jose88 »

an asian woman is like the total opposite of a latina.

I'm attracted to the latina look but:

1.northeast asian girls look better,more exotic,refined and wifey material looks

2.they're wifey material unlike latinas

3.they don't prefer bbc like latinas do

4.they share my faith and have better values due to confucianism,buddhism and taoism.

5.genetically they're even more k selected than whites

6.I want someone I can share my reliigous practices with

7.the sensual and anti-intellectualism of hispanic culture means latinas are not wife material,though they make nice bangs.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Felsen
Freshman Poster

Re: serious question:why are latinas all such dumb sluts?

Post by Felsen »

Latinas are pretty overrated too. You may see a pretty girl for your standard, but she could be average or below for Latin standards and she's making a fair couple with another non good looking person.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Felsen wrote:
April 7th, 2024, 6:19 pm
Latinas are pretty overrated too. You may see a pretty girl for your standard, but she could be average or below for Latin standards and she's making a fair couple with another non good looking person.
They're not 'overrated' to American men which is why you see loads of them in Medellin and Rio with their bad dress sense, obesity hanging out everywhere and their silly baseball caps and shorts - do you think the average 'Latina' is too good for the average American male? I think not...
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Latinas aren't overrated to high-test men who love curves and booty and can actually handle a real woman! 🍑🔥

This is what real women look like (the one of the left is a bellezón :P ):

The above song is an ode to Latina beauty, by the way. :wink:

More real women with curves!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 6:39 am
Latinas aren't overrated to high-test men who love curves and booty and can actually handle a real woman! 🍑🔥

This is what real women look like (the one of the left is a bellezón :P ):

The above song is an ode to Latina beauty, by the way. :wink:

More real women with curves!

Latinas are feminine and hot both facially,coloring and body-wise.None is disputing that.

Do they make good Girlfriends or Wives?I doubt it.

Latin america seems like a place to pay 20 bucks to bang a hot hooker,Snort some cocaine lines off of a huge ass,and just have fun with the risk of dying since it's so dangerous.not a place to find a long term partner.I'm getting old,I want a long term partner that's compatible with me.As you get older you don't want the thrills ands games anymore,and just some security and stability in a female.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Asian women are beautiful,K selected strongly(Commitment,no promiscuity,values nice guys)while latinas are trashy looking,dress like hookers,promiscuous and value only badboy thugs and Dark Triad men.My latino friends all said this and go for white women(which are trash too,but they can hardly find a asian woman not only into white men).

(North)Eastern Asia seems like paradise for a man looking to settle down.

I divest from latinas and white women(Unless they're Slavic from Slavic countries born and raised,but I'm not that attracted to light features).Black women unless mixed look horrendous.They're the easiest as a handsome italian guy like me though.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 8:53 am
My latino friends all said this and go for white women(which are trash too,but they can hardly find a asian woman not only into white men).
If your Latino friends say that, then they've probably never dated middle class Latinas from Latin America and are much more accustomed to ghetto trash. Or they might just be trying to justify their obsession with White women—ethnic men who go gaga for Caucasian blondes often feel the need to put their own women down.

Anybody who has actually lived in Latin America for any significant length of time knows that there are also many respectable women who aren't slutty and who seek a monogamous relationship. Every human population has genetic and behavioral variation.
88jose88 wrote:
Asian women are beautiful,K selected strongly(Commitment,no promiscuity,values nice guys)

I don't like East Asian women. Most of them have goofy-looking faces and underdeveloped bodies and lack ass and feminine curves. You once said it yourself: even the top-tier Asians are just "upper-tier Beckies" when compared to top-tier Western women. I completely agree with this—while I'm generally not into White women, I still admit that a top-tier Western woman completely blows any East Asian out of the water in terms of hotness.

I lived in Japan for a year and soon found that I didn't vibe with East Asian girls. It's very rare that I find any sort of resonance between myself and them—they just seem like weird soulless aliens to me (Winston says the same). Don't be fooled by the outward displays of cutesiness. That's just an act and many East Asian girls soon reveal an extremely cunty side once you get to know them better.

I wouldn't say that East Asia is a paradise for men looking to settle down either. Japan, for example, has quite a lot of unfulfilling sexless marriages (yet wives still take their beta workhorse husband's paycheck while giving him an allowance so that he can get drunk with his buddies at the weekend), a culture of cheating in "love motels", and hostess clubs and prostitution venues everywhere for sexually frustrated men.

All in all, I'm not really a fan of East Asian women or Asian culture in general.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 10:52 am
88jose88 wrote:
My latino friends all said this and go for white women(which are trash too,but they can hardly find a asian woman not only into white men).
If your Latino friends say that, then they've probably never dated middle class Latinas from Latin America and are much more accustomed to ghetto trash. Or they might just be trying to justify their obsession with White women—ethnic men who go gaga for Caucasian blondes often feel the need to put their own women down.

Anybody who has actually lived in Latin America for any significant length of time knows that there are also many respectable women who aren't slutty and who seek a monogamous relationship. Every human population has genetic and behavioral variation.
88jose88 wrote:
Asian women are beautiful,K selected strongly(Commitment,no promiscuity,values nice guys)

I don't like East Asian women. Most of them have goofy-looking faces and underdeveloped bodies and lack ass and feminine curves. You once said it yourself: even the top-tier Asians are just "upper-tier Beckies" when compared to top-tier Western women. I completely agree with this—while I'm generally not into White women, I still admit that a top-tier Western woman completely blows any East Asian out of the water in terms of hotness.

I lived in Japan for a year and soon found that I didn't vibe with East Asian girls. It's very rare that I find any sort of resonance between myself and them—they just seem like weird soulless aliens to me (Winston says the same). Don't be fooled by the outward displays of cutesiness. That's just an act and many East Asian girls soon reveal an extremely cunty side once you get to know them better.

I wouldn't say that East Asia is a paradise for men looking to settle down either. Japan, for example, has quite a lot of unfulfilling sexless marriages (yet wives still take their beta workhorse husband's paycheck while giving him an allowance so that he can get drunk with his buddies at the weekend), a culture of cheating in "love motels", and hostess clubs and prostitution venues everywhere for sexually frustrated men.

All in all, I'm not really a fan of East Asian women or Asian culture in general.
Brother,My latino friends live both abroad in latin america and in the states,it's a thing they told me,that latinas prefer 'bad boy men'.

Latinas are hotter than East asians,I will concede this,but I was showinbg my rommate my hot matches from latin america and then my hot fewer matches from India,and even he agreed the indian beauties fogged the shit out of the latinas.Latinas have a very primitive and low class look.

This is my ideal woman in terms of looks,ImageImage

The issue is the assbackwaards caste system,where these upper tier indian women are off limits to foreigners unless maybe in metropolises with a more cosmopolitan character,But in terms of values and beauty,I'd say Mediterennean,MENA(Especially Levantine) and Brahminic women fog the shit out of latinas.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

yick wrote:
April 7th, 2024, 10:25 pm
Felsen wrote:
They're not 'overrated' to American men which is why you see loads of them in Medellin and Rio with their bad dress sense, obesity hanging out everywhere and their silly baseball caps and shorts - do you think the average 'Latina' is too good for the average American male? I think not...
You're such a shmuckputz.

American men don't know any better.There are better ethnicities of women in the look department than latinas,like slavic,Arabian,Brahmins,Mediterennean etc can a fat 60 yr old american men get these women?Even high tier western men cannot due to religious or cultural barriers.

Latinas have nice BBLs and silikon injections for their natural square builds,they have nice hair.in the face,they are overrated.I've been to miami,the only hot latinas were Arab and spaniard looking cubans.Most latinas look like indio trash.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 1:45 pm
yick wrote:
Felsen wrote:

American men don't know any better.There are better ethnicities of women in the look department than latinas,like slavic,Arabian,Brahmins,Mediterennean etc can a fat 60 yr old american men get these women?Even high tier western men cannot due to religious or cultural barriers.

Latinas have nice BBLs and silikon injections for their natural square builds,they have nice hair.in the face,they are overrated.I've been to miami,the only hot latinas were Arab and spaniard looking cubans.Most latinas look like indio trash.
'Latinas' do not exist outside of the United States (and probably Canada...)

If 'high tier western men' cannot get the women you mentioned then you have no f***ing chance. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
Asian women are beautiful,K selected strongly(Commitment,no promiscuity,values nice guys)while latinas are trashy looking,dress like hookers,promiscuous and value only badboy thugs and Dark Triad men.My latino friends all said this and go for white women(which are trash too,but they can hardly find a asian woman not only into white men).

You can see with this statement you have never ever ventured once to Latin America and met any women outside of your shitty ghetto.

Course the women and the men of whatever colour in your ghetto are trash! Because a lot of trash live there who act and dress that way - you said it there about white women - are all white women trash? No... just the ones you know... funny that. :roll:
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

yick wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 2:05 pm
88jose88 wrote:
yick wrote:
Felsen wrote:

If 'high tier western men' cannot get the women you mentioned then you have no f***ing chance. :lol:
I CAN get them,by either converting to hinduism or Islam and getting a arranged marriage as is the only way in those cultures to get a good wife.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

yick wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 2:14 pm
88jose88 wrote:

You can see with this statement you have never ever ventured once to Latin America and met any women outside of your shitty ghetto.

Course the women and the men of whatever colour in your ghetto are trash! Because a lot of trash live there who act and dress that way - you said it there about white women - are all white women trash? No... just the ones you know... funny that. :roll:
Most latinas and white women are indeed Trash,yes.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 2:46 pm
yick wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 2:05 pm
88jose88 wrote:
yick wrote:
Felsen wrote:

I CAN get them,by either converting to hinduism or Islam and getting a arranged marriage as is the only way in those cultures to get a good wife.
No you CAN'T.

We have been through this before - very few families would be willing to let their daughter marry you because YOU converted - do you know the languages that they speak? No, are your parents or any other members of your family of that faith? No - so they're just going to see you as some fraud trying to get some easy sex from their daughters and they would just kick you out of their lives, in fact, you wouldn't even get a foot in the door.

With a lot of these people, it is also the tribe and race also that is far more important than the faith, do you think a black Sudanese would stand a chance with a lighter, white skinned Lebanese though they are both Muslims? If you think so, you know nothing about it.

Of course, there are Muslims you can marry, go to Indonesia - there will be Muslim women who will marry you there, same with Uganda and Kenya.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 2:47 pm
yick wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 2:14 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Most latinas and white women are indeed Trash,yes.
As are you then because you know so much trash - as they say 'trash knows trash' 8)