As a Pauline and as a non-jew I was under Satan's influence,empty

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

As a Pauline and as a non-jew I was under Satan's influence,empty

Post by 88jose88 »

I became convinced by JesusWordsOnly site that Ebionite Judaism is true and the Torah should be followed to the letter.
When I dedicated myself as a Jew to God,and rejected paul,and free grace he preaches,I felt the Ruach ha kadosh or holy spirit and my desire for sin evaporated.I was seeking a black hole.

Orthodox Jews don't marry outside their faith,and the tanakh forbids to marry idolaters.I will likely be single forever,but interestingly,my desire for fornication and sex is gone.

I will try to marry a Beta Israel in Ethiopia but if that fails,I will truly be happy alone being a upright man.

It also feels so Good to know God is One,and Jesus while being his pre-eternal creation is the messiah,only the Father is The one that should be worshipped.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: As a Pauline and as a non-jew I was under Satan's influence,empty

Post by 88jose88 »

Qabbalah and Mequbalim are Demonic just like the pentecostals.

Neither christianity nor judaism is good nor true,the truth to heaven lays somewhere in the middle I believe.I am also done with vain philosophies.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: As a Pauline and as a non-jew I was under Satan's influence,empty

Post by 88jose88 »

I am done with racism,Ezekiel says the righteous man judges fairly.judging people on how they look or their backround is not judging fairly.

I was Satan's Child.Paul gave away two of his followers to Satan for making him angry,and his jesus could not exorcize demons.