Why shouldn't we hate women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Why shouldn't we hate women?

Post by Roccia »

They're narcissistic, vain, shallow, cruel, dumb, materialistic, soulless, uninspired, take the appearance of a thing for it's essence, have nothing to offer except their wet, smelly holes, have no interest in culture, philosophy, religion etc... and love everything that is bad, rotten and evil like dark triad and degeneracy.

Yet despite all of these they get worshipped like goddesses which makes it even more twisted and perverse.

I mean there is a reason why Islam teaches that women have no souls. That's true. They don't have them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why shouldn't we hate women?

Post by MrMan »

Roccia wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 3:05 pm
They're narcissistic, vain, shallow, cruel, dumb, materialistic, soulless, uninspired, take the appearance of a thing for it's essence, have nothing to offer except their wet, smelly holes, have no interest in culture, philosophy, religion etc... and love everything that is bad, rotten and evil like dark triad and degeneracy.

Yet despite all of these they get worshipped like goddesses which makes it even more twisted and perverse.

I mean there is a reason why Islam teaches that women have no souls. That's true. They don't have them.
Maybe you should try to find a better type of women, like without an infection that doesn't make her .... smelly.

And of course one that isn't vain, conceited, etc.

Women do have souls. I recall George Fox wrote in his journal that some man said women had no soul, no more than goats do. Fox quoted Mary back to him, "My soul doth magnify the Lord...."
Johanna
Freshman Poster

Post by Johanna »

It is essential to reject harmful stereotypes and generalize an entire gender based on negative traits. Such beliefs promote discrimination and hinder mutual understanding. Individuals vary widely, and it's unfair to categorize all women with derogatory stereotypes. People should be judged on their character and actions rather than perpetuating harmful biases. Promoting respect and empathy fosters healthier relationships and a more inclusive society. Encouraging dialogue and embracing diversity is crucial for dismantling unfounded prejudices.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Johanna wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 11:07 pm
It is essential to reject harmful stereotypes and generalize an entire gender based on negative traits. Such beliefs promote discrimination and hinder mutual understanding. Individuals vary widely, and it's unfair to categorize all women with derogatory stereotypes. People should be judged on their character and actions rather than perpetuating harmful biases. Promoting respect and empathy fosters healthier relationships and a more inclusive society. Encouraging dialogue and embracing diversity is crucial for dismantling unfounded prejudices.
Good contribution. I completely agree with you. I think these bitter incel types who adopt a toxic version of MGTOW philosophy and piss and moan about women being responsible for all the evils in the world are just as toxic as the radical feminists they piss and moan about.

On the other side of this though I don't think very highly of the tradcuck philosophy on relationships either. A lot of the traditionalist types on here think women should be penned up like cattle and be the perfect wife and just exist for them to f**k and pump kids out. They're just as toxic as the bitter incels.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 11:36 pm
Johanna wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 11:07 pm
Good contribution. I completely agree with you. I think these bitter incel types who adopt a toxic version of MGTOW philosophy and piss and moan about women being responsible for all the evils in the world are just as toxic as the radical feminists they piss and moan about.

On the other side of this though I don't think very highly of the tradcuck philosophy on relationships either. A lot of the traditionalist types on here think women should be penned up like cattle and be the perfect wife and just exist for them to f**k and pump kids out. They're just as toxic as the bitter incels.
Traditionalism ftw in less developed nations.mgtow with regards to western women.

men were happier in charge and in domination of women,women being liberated is making men miserable.We should take away their rights.

I would bet you good money that men in traditionalist patriarchal cultures are much happier than men in liberalized female cultures.

cucks cannot change this,I experienced this first hand in Egypt as a 14 year old boy.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 10:40 am
Traditionalism ftw in less developed nations.mgtow with regards to western women.
Which type of MGTOW do you advocate for, exactly? The idea that men should just he single and do their own thing because relationships have become so toxic for the most part? Or are you one of those bitter incels who have corrupted the ideology of MGTOW with the notion that women are responsible for everything wrong with society? Most of these pathetic and weak beta male incels who call themselves MGTOW are actually just the male equivalent of man hating feminists. Instead of crying about it and pointing the finger they could actually go out somewhere and attempt to make their lives better. No wonder they can't get the poon :lol:
men were happier in charge and in domination of women,women being liberated is making men miserable.We should take away their rights.
Yes, of course! Let's take away their rights! Because that really sets the ground work for a healthy relationship, doesn't it? :roll:

Of course a man who is so insecure that he feels the need to have total dominion over a woman and relinquish her of her right to think isn't husband material at all. Even in a society that espouses traditionalism and marriage these men are not marriage material. A man should love his wife, treat with respect and see her as an equal. That's what love is about. Not the toxic bullshit you and these bitter incels and tradcucks are advocating for. Pen them up like animals and just cum in them, real healthy ideals there. :roll:
I would bet you good money that men in traditionalist patriarchal cultures are much happier than men in liberalized female cultures.
Feminism is a toxic ideology. But not all women support it. It's something that women wanted back in the day, the right to vote and all the rest of it. But what they don't realise is that men had only just got the right to vote 40 years prior, which isn't long at all really.

I don't think men would necessarily be happier in patriarchal cultures. That's a matter of perspective. They might be happy having some power over another human being, but that isn't necessarily what makes a good relationship.

Men and women are equally toxic and this is a result of culture. Hatred amplified and wedges driving people further apart. A healthy relationship is one that is mutually beneficial and consists of respect, trust and friendship between the man and wife. If a relationship is a competition for power it is toxic, if its possessive its toxic. People who want dominion over their partner, whether they are male or female just don't deserve to be in a relationship at all.
cucks cannot change this,I experienced this first hand in Egypt as a 14 year old boy.
Forgive me, I really don't understand what your point is in saying this.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Which type of MGTOW do you advocate for, exactly? The idea that men should just he single and do their own thing because relationships have become so toxic for the most part?
Why have they become so toxic?and they're not toxic in less developed patriarchal countries.

why is that?
Or are you one of those bitter incels who have corrupted the ideology of MGTOW with the notion that women are responsible for everything wrong with society?

What is an 'incel'?what is wrong with being bitter if it is justified and you are treated like trash?

63% of american men are 'incel'.it looks like once women get independance they only go for the top 1% of men in looks,height,income etc do you think this is healthy because 'women are our equals and they can choose whatever they like!'?

do you agree that hypergamy is maladaptive in our current habitat compared to our biological one?how do you intend to fix that?

Most of these pathetic and weak beta male incels who call themselves MGTOW are actually just the male equivalent of man hating feminists. Instead of crying about it and pointing the finger they could actually go out somewhere and attempt to make their lives better. No wonder they can't get the poon :lol:
What are you rambling on about?western women are toxic and only want top 1% as ascertained by their swiping habits.should only adonises have access to decent women ?that is quiet toxic and superficial to think.
Yes, of course! Let's take away their rights! Because that really sets the ground work for a healthy relationship, doesn't it? :roll:
what?it is a healthy relationship.what's better?letting adolescents with tits make their own decisions and constantly argue with,challenge,berate and leave men that gave their all for them?

what the hell do you think caused the 'toxic'relationships you mentioned earlier?
Of course a man who is so insecure that he feels the need to have total dominion over a woman and relinquish her of her right to think isn't husband material at all. Even in a society that espouses traditionalism and marriage these men are not marriage material. A man should love his wife, treat with respect and see her as an equal. That's what love is about. Not the toxic bullshit you and these bitter incels and tradcucks are advocating for. Pen them up like animals and just cum in them, real healthy ideals there. :roll:
men and women are not biologically 'equal'.idealism over reality isn't healthy.women have less developed prefrontal cortexes than men and take 3 times the energy to think a alpha wave thought.they're hypergamous in a maladaptive environment which will and is leading to the extinction of the species and future incest and inbreeding for those women that aren't genetic dead ends or giving birth to inferior children due to geriatric pregnancies when they should have married young and had kids young with one stable father,and thought of entering a career once the children are grown up.
Feminism is a toxic ideology. But not all women support it. It's something that women wanted back in the day, the right to vote and all the rest of it. But what they don't realise is that men had only just got the right to vote 40 years prior, which isn't long at all really.

I don't think men would necessarily be happier in patriarchal cultures. That's a matter of perspective. They might be happy having some power over another human being, but that isn't necessarily what makes a good relationship.
Men and women are equally toxic and this is a result of culture. Hatred amplified and wedges driving people further apart. A healthy relationship is one that is mutually beneficial and consists of respect, trust and friendship between the man and wife. If a relationship is a competition for power it is toxic, if its possessive its toxic. People who want dominion over their partner, whether they are male or female just don't deserve to be in a relationship at all.
You're an idealist that espouses ideals that don't exist in biology.we're not made of fairy dust dude,we're animals with certain programming and traditionalism and male patriarchy limits harmful aspects of this in women.

furthermore,the more men a woman has the more she cannot pair bond,and only a cuck would want a non-virgin over a virgin seeing that sperm of men alters a woman's dna and brain traits forever.
Forgive me, I really don't understand what your point is in saying this.
[/quote]

Egypt is a hardcore muslim society,and men are happy as a result.Furthermore,the 'juice'would not be able to dominate earth without equality between races and sexes,women are now their attack dogs to wear out men and keep us distracted,working hard for p***y which should be easy to get.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v674Mct8oU
Thai Man Lives With His SEVEN Wives
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

People only hate what they can't get.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 12:34 pm
This is blatantly wrong,I had a relationship with a pakistani girl and I despised her for being a coalburner(something I found out after I developed feelings for her) and muh independant,and dipped once I got the flag. :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Hit the nail on the head there mate. But do these male versions of radical feminists even deserve a loving girlfriend?
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 1:29 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Hit the nail on the head there mate. But do these male versions of radical feminists even deserve a loving girlfriend?
'loving girlfriend' :lol: you live in lalaland

Resting brain activity: differences between genders (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20875436/)

"Higher power values in females as compared with males were observed in the β and γ bands"

Gamma frequency = problem-solving, heightened perception, and cognitive processing. Beta frequency = alertness, higher conscience, and excitement.

This is also true when the brain is under stimulation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8194192 ... 0frequency
Gender differences in quantitative EEG at rest and during photic stimulation in normal young adults​

"The females generally showed a higher amplitude in the resting EEG than the males, with significant differences observed for the delta, theta, alpha 2, and beta bands at the limited electrode sites. The gender differences were more pronounced in EEG activity during photic stimulation, and the females had a higher EEG amplitude in the frequency band identical or harmonically related to the stimulus frequency."

The female brain is way less efficient when it comes to these areas of thought than a man's.

For a woman to use the same amount of energy as a man she has to use brainwaves of a lower consciousness than her male match

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 12:15 pm
Why have they become so toxic?and they're not toxic in less developed patriarchal countries.

why is that?
Relationships between men and women have become toxic for a number of reasons. Namely toxic ideological currents which further the divide and perpetuate the war of the sexes. Feminism has its toxic elements, as does the population of the bitter incel MGTOW losers who are just polarised feminists. Both groups just want power over the other. That's why relationships have become toxic.

Just because less developed patriarchal countries share your view of women should "know their place" doesn't mean they are less toxic. Maybe some women are happy to live in this kind of arrangement. But it isn't based on mutual respect or authentic love. It's mostly just a toxic power struggle with one party trying to or successfully having dominion over the other.
What is an 'incel'?what is wrong with being bitter if it is justified and you are treated like trash?

63% of american men are 'incel'.it looks like once women get independance they only go for the top 1% of men in looks,height,income etc do you think this is healthy because 'women are our equals and they can choose whatever they like!'?
Thanks for just verifying what I've been saying all along, that your position comes from a bitter experience of not being able to get a girlfriend like @MarcosZeitola pointed out. This is the unfortunate mindset of all incel beta males who constantly cry and complain about women being the source of all their woes. Instead of growing some balls and just living your life.

@Lucas88 is probably the best description of MGTOW. He is happy doing his own thing as a single man and he has no bitterness towards women at all and doesn't advocate for them to be penned up like animals. That's considering that he's also had bad experiences with women and now thinks relationships are a waste of time.

This is in contrast with yourself, someone clearly bitter and hateful towards women based on some bad experience maybe? You epitomise everything that is wrong with MGTOW and give the movement a bad name, in the same way that radical, man hating feminists give women a bad name. :roll:
do you agree that hypergamy is maladaptive in our current habitat compared to our biological one?how do you intend to fix that?
Whatever the solution is to these problems with relationships I'm sure bitterness and pissing and moaning isn't the answer!
What are you rambling on about?western women are toxic and only want top 1% as ascertained by their swiping habits.should only adonises have access to decent women ?that is quiet toxic and superficial to think.
Define a "decent woman". Not all women use dating apps and most of them are superficial whores anyway. If you want to get a girlfriend go out and meet one. I've said before that the ideal basis for any relationship is a strong bond and friendship. Trust makes for a strong foundation in any relationship. You're not going to get that kind of bond swiping through pictures of women like its a meat market.

You sound like such an entitled brat. "Should only Adonises have access to decent women?" Do you think that you deserve women throwing themselves at you when you do nothing to earn their affections? Women are quite intuitive and they can smell bitter incels like you a mile away.
what?it is a healthy relationship.what's better?letting adolescents with tits make their own decisions and constantly argue with,challenge,berate and leave men that gave their all for them?
A healthy relationship is based on trust, as a foundation. Any good relationship is like a good building and both need a strong foundation. Without trust the whole thing falls apart. How can you expect any woman to trust you when you don't even want them to have their own mind? Maybe you should stick to sex robots and vacuum cleaners. Things that can suck and don't have any free will.
what the hell do you think caused the 'toxic'relationships you mentioned earlier?
Toxic ideologies brainwashing men and women, perpetuating already fractured trust between the two sexes. Turning relationships into battles for power over the other person etc.
men and women are not biologically 'equal'.idealism over reality isn't healthy.women have less developed prefrontal cortexes than men and take 3 times the energy to think a alpha wave thought.they're hypergamous in a maladaptive environment which will and is leading to the extinction of the species and future incest and inbreeding for those women that aren't genetic dead ends or giving birth to inferior children due to geriatric pregnancies when they should have married young and had kids young with one stable father,and thought of entering a career once the children are grown up.
Men and women are not biologically equal. I've never said that. It isn't idealism to expect women and men to respect each other. That's just basic human decency. I'd say that I'm less of an idealist and just more capable of nuanced thought and considerations, unlike yourself and your narrow-minded preconceived notions.

Nature is all about balance. A man and a woman in a relationship should be seen as a natural balance like the Yin and Yang. There is no more influence of the Yin over the Yang, or vice versa. Neither should try to dominate or control the other, but come together equally as opposites in spiritual harmony. It sounds idealistic maybe, but these relationships tend to be the most harmonious. Ones based on authentic love and mutual respect.

You're an idealist that espouses ideals that don't exist in biology.we're not made of fairy dust dude,we're animals with certain programming and traditionalism and male patriarchy limits harmful aspects of this in women.

furthermore,the more men a woman has the more she cannot pair bond,and only a cuck would want a non-virgin over a virgin seeing that sperm of men alters a woman's dna and brain traits forever.
What are the idealist ideals I'm espousing? Mutual respect and human decency? Why is that a negative thing? How is it unobtainable, it's perfectly within the realms of possibility.

And what about the harmful aspects of this in men? How will women help them balance out this beastial urge for dominance and power if they're not allowed to have their own thoughts?

I think all that stuff about sperm changing dna and stuff a load of bollocks. Lol I wouldn't care about a woman's past so long as she genuinely loved me
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Relationships between men and women have become toxic for a number of reasons. Namely toxic ideological currents which further the divide and perpetuate the war of the sexes. Feminism has its toxic elements, as does the population of the bitter incel MGTOW losers who are just polarised feminists. Both groups just want power over the other. That's why relationships have become toxic.
This is proven to be false.ideology does not override biology.

women are only going for tall,rich and handsome studs and they say so openly in western societies.how do you fix that?you think feminism is the cause of that instead of biology?

But it isn't based on mutual respect or authentic love. It's mostly just a toxic power struggle with one party trying to or successfully having dominion over the other.
God,you are stupid.'authentic love',what's next 'shiva farts that smell like frankenscense'?

Thanks for just verifying what I've been saying all along, that your position comes from a bitter experience of not being able to get a girlfriend like @MarcosZeitola pointed out. This is the unfortunate mindset of all incel beta males who constantly cry and complain about women being the source of all their woes. Instead of growing some balls and just living your life.
When did I say what you just said here?and why does it matter?if my points are correct,they are correct.wether I can get a gf or not is of no consequence to the facts.and mind you,I had a gf in 2023.

This is in contrast with yourself, someone clearly bitter and hateful towards women based on some bad experience maybe? You epitomise everything that is wrong with MGTOW and give the movement a bad name, in the same way that radical, man hating feminists give women a bad name. :roll:
I am a pure fatalist,I hate women as much as I hate rabid dogs that need to be put down.that is zero.
Whatever the solution is to these problems with relationships I'm sure bitterness and pissing and moaning isn't the answer!
patriarchy and the father choosing the woman's spouse is the answer.
Define a "decent woman". Not all women use dating apps and most of them are superficial whores anyway. If you want to get a girlfriend go out and meet one. I've said before that the ideal basis for any relationship is a strong bond and friendship. Trust makes for a strong foundation in any relationship. You're not going to get that kind of bond swiping through pictures of women like its a meat market.
decent looking.
American women don't befriend males they cannot use for something,and they will put you in the friendzone without physical and more importantly,monetary attraction.
You sound like such an entitled brat. "Should only Adonises have access to decent women?" Do you think that you deserve women throwing themselves at you when you do nothing to earn their affections? Women are quite intuitive and they can smell bitter incels like you a mile away.
Who should have access to decent looking women?sex is a need like food for men,so atleast force society to open brothels.
[
quote]what?it is a healthy relationship.what's better?letting adolescents with tits make their own decisions and constantly argue with,challenge,berate and leave men that gave their all for them?
A healthy relationship is based on trust, as a foundation. Any good relationship is like a good building and both need a strong foundation. Without trust the whole thing falls apart. How can you expect any woman to trust you when you don't even want them to have their own mind? Maybe you should stick to sex robots and vacuum cleaners. Things that can suck and don't have any free will.
[/quote]

says who?why not have your own personal servant?

who's gonna stop the masses of growing redpilled and blackpilled youth from doing that once the boomers and so on and the other simps like you fade into nothingness?
Toxic ideologies brainwashing men and women, perpetuating already fractured trust between the two sexes. Turning relationships into battles for power over the other person etc.
anytime a woman can make her own money this happens,look at urban india and china,no ideologies over there.again feminism is a boogeyman.
Men and women are not biologically equal. I've never said that. It isn't idealism to expect women and men to respect each other. That's just basic human decency. I'd say that I'm less of an idealist and just more capable of nuanced thought and considerations, unlike yourself and your narrow-minded preconceived notions.

Nature is all about balance. A man and a woman in a relationship should be seen as a natural balance like the Yin and Yang. There is no more influence of the Yin over the Yang, or vice versa. Neither should try to dominate or control the other, but come together equally as opposites in spiritual harmony. It sounds idealistic maybe, but these relationships tend to be the most harmonious. Ones based on authentic love and mutual respect.
this makes as much sense to me as fairy dust.

I want cold hard facts,not idealistic notions like romance and spirituality which are inventions of the delusional mind of neolithic humans.

What are the idealist ideals I'm espousing? Mutual respect and human decency? Why is that a negative thing? How is it unobtainable, it's perfectly within the realms of possibility.

And what about the harmful aspects of this in men? How will women help them balance out this beastial urge for dominance and power if they're not allowed to have their own thoughts?

I think all that stuff about sperm changing dna and stuff a load of bollocks. Lol I wouldn't care about a woman's past so long as she genuinely loved me
cucks gonna cuck.you know women demand egalitarian men so that's what you are to be validated by them.I just want a servant and a hole.romance does not exist,it's all biology.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »