The media 'race'pill

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

The media 'race'pill

Post by 88jose88 »

From white girls that talk with ebonics accent to latinas and turkish women watching kdramas,the mediapill is the biggest pill because if you have a prestige attached to your phenotype or race or nationality,well you can slay about any woman into that,that consumes said media.

White guys used to have this prestige,but nowadays it's black guys and koreans(The latter I respect more because their music and media is wholesome and they did it themselves instead of part of some jewish agenda as outlined in a racial program for the 20th century)and it's working,even islamic arab girls are going for them.

Soft power and all.

I think that even latinos could have a piece of the pie,but they're generally too stupid to subtitle their telenovelas and reggaeton crap to the masses of english speaking people.

Arabs will always be seen as misogynistic terrorists,atleast the men and only the men,while their women are the forbidden exotic fruit everyone wants.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: The media 'race'pill

Post by 88jose88 »

it's so funny how white men have zero soft power because they let the jews own their countries' media,I remember when they were cool because of rock music.that's how stupid the 'master' race is.good luck getting cucked.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

88jose88 wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:29 am
it's so funny how white men have zero soft power because they let the jews own their countries' media,I remember when they were cool because of rock music.that's how stupid the 'master' race is.good luck getting cucked.
In Asia they are the number 1 though. Jews are white btw.

Edit
Imagine as 'brown' Turkish guy you don't even get a visa to Europe for vacation. Waiting 50 years to get into the EU while doing the NATO job. Does not sound so nice to me. With Western passport you are king.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

88jose88 wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:25 am

White guys used to have this prestige,but nowadays it's black guys and koreans(The latter I respect more because their music and media is wholesome and they did it themselves instead of part of some jewish agenda as outlined in a racial program for the 20th century)and it's working,even islamic arab girls are going for them.
What? Everything the Koreans have done - Kpop to their tv dramas has been copied from Latin America - you are an utterly clueless moron.

Go on, tell me you think anything they have done has been an original concept... go on. :lol:

I think that even latinos could have a piece of the pie,but they're generally too stupid to subtitle their telenovelas and reggaeton crap to the masses of english speaking people.

You f***ing idiot - Korean dramas are straight up copies of telenovelas.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Telenovelas used to be very popular in my country but it significantly lost its popularity with the rise of Asian dramas (first with Taiwanese dramas, then with K-drama). Other than that reason, I think it's because local soap operas here basically carbon-copied the notorious elements of Mexican telenovelas like the slap-fests, infidelity, abducted children, characters with important information dying by "accident"/being killed, etc., and telenovela writers got stuck with those concepts for decades. Basically what you see in any Thalia drama or whatever telenovelas featured in "Telenovelas are Hell" series online. (Something that K-drama don't always overuse.) I think it's also why telenovelas lost appeal to general public here.

It’s just cheaper to broadcast dubs of other shows than to produce them, so basic cable shows went from Mexican, Colombian or Brazilian telenovelas to Turkish or Indian soaps to pretty much the few local telenovelas and dubs of shows like CSI or Law and Order.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asklatinameric ... in_brazil/
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 7:30 am
Telenovelas used to be very popular in my country but it significantly lost its popularity with the rise of Asian dramas (first with Taiwanese dramas, then with K-drama). Other than that reason, I think it's because local soap operas here basically carbon-copied the notorious elements of Mexican telenovelas like the slap-fests, infidelity, abducted children, characters with important information dying by "accident"/being killed, etc., and telenovela writers got stuck with those concepts for decades. Basically what you see in any Thalia drama or whatever telenovelas featured in "Telenovelas are Hell" series online. (Something that K-drama don't always overuse.) I think it's also why telenovelas lost appeal to general public here.

It’s just cheaper to broadcast dubs of other shows than to produce them, so basic cable shows went from Mexican, Colombian or Brazilian telenovelas to Turkish or Indian soaps to pretty much the few local telenovelas and dubs of shows like CSI or Law and Order.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asklatinameric ... in_brazil/
Funnily enough, Turkish dramas are massive in Peru and in Argentina/Chile as well - talking of selling ice to Eskimos.

https://www.latina.pe/entretenimiento/m ... ver-gratis
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FF6Ec_S3pc
A Woman Scorned Trailer 1 - Doblado Español (Eng Sub.)

It feels funny watching a turkish telenovela in spanish