What does 'You Have Nice Eyes' Mean

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What does 'You have nice eyes" or 'You have pretty eyes usually mean'?

It just means 'You have nice eyes'.
33%
It usually means 'Your face is not that good-looking, and I am struggling to find an attractive feature, and your eyes look nice, so I say, 'You have nice eyes'.
67%

Total votes: 3
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

What does 'You Have Nice Eyes' Mean

Post by MrMan »

If you tell a girl, 'You have nice eyes' is that something to say if you feel like you are lying if you tell her she's pretty? If she tells you you have nice eyes, does that usually mean that you have nice eyes, but other than that, you aren't really attractive.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What does 'You Have Nice Eyes' Mean

Post by MrMan »

No comments on this? If you are dating a girl and you tell her she has pretty eyes, it is likely the case that she isn't all that pretty, and you are struggling to find an attractive feature, and complement her eyes, because they are pretty, but the rest of her face is just okay?

If a girl tells you you have nice eyes, is that the same sort of thing?

Does a girl describing herself as 'curvy' mean she's likely fat?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Women focus on eyes, eye colour and eyelashes - women tell me I have long eyelashes like a girl, I don't how they know or care to notice but there you go, they do! Men don't care about all that - who cares if a girl has brown or blue eyes as long as she is rocking in general? Women focus on eyes a lot more than men do - there are women with beautiful eyes - I like a lot of the girls here in China with their eyes and in Eastern Europe, especially Russia - some women there have amazing eyes with their shape but it isn't something I think men comment on or even the first thing they think of.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Eyes are the windows to the soul. I like a woman with beautiful eyes and especially eyes that are really soulful. A bit of eye makeup can really accentuate the beauty of a lady's eyes.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 5:29 pm
Women focus on eyes, eye colour and eyelashes - women tell me I have long eyelashes like a girl, I don't how they know or care to notice but there you go, they do! Men don't care about all that - who cares if a girl has brown or blue eyes as long as she is rocking in general? Women focus on eyes a lot more than men do - there are women with beautiful eyes - I like a lot of the girls here in China with their eyes and in Eastern Europe, especially Russia - some women there have amazing eyes with their shape but it isn't something I think men comment on or even the first thing they think of.
Probably most men are like that, but we have individual variation, and eyes may be super important for some men, too. So it could be that the man who says the woman has nice eyes might be dealing with a girl whose face isn't that nice, but her eyes are nice, but the girl who says that is more likely to be giving a very serious compliment. Or it could be all over the place.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 7:28 pm
yick wrote:
Probably most men are like that, but we have individual variation, and eyes may be super important for some men, too. So it could be that the man who says the woman has nice eyes might be dealing with a girl whose face isn't that nice, but her eyes are nice, but the girl who says that is more likely to be giving a very serious compliment. Or it could be all over the place.
I think you're overthinking it, if a woman has 'nice eyes' it's a positive feature therefore it is a positive compliment probably 100% of the time, now a 'big ass' might be positive or negative depending on what that person thinks of big asses, I am not a fan, some of my African American brothers are - if I say 'she has a big ass' I am never drooling when saying it whereas a lot of them probably are.
HappyDany
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyDany »

yick wrote:
As a guy, I don't look at the eyes that much, since they're so easy to enhance artificially these days. Fake lashes, drawn on brows, and color contacts. That's why I mainly look at a girl's eyes only when there's no makeup involved at all.