Siberia and Poland

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
LukeSkywalker
Freshman Poster

Siberia and Poland

Post by LukeSkywalker »

[Wu:] If I had gone to Siberia, it might have been different.
Yeah, there's a real good chance it would have been. I personally am really big on Siberia. I have a friend who is engaged to a Siberian girl who lives there. And he is the same way that you are. He wanted to get away from American women and experience real girls. So he did.

I wanted to go there originally, but I ended up going to Poland instead. The reason why is complex and I don't want to talk about it right now.

But it ended up being ok, because I did what you said in your ebook and sat at the table with some of the Polish girls. And also did some other things with them.

Yeah, they would giggle and blush at me over some of the tiniest little things. The situation with them was way different than that with American girls.

There was a real language barrier though, because they didn't speak any english, and I don't speak any Polish. So that's why I didn't get as far with them as I might have been able to. But again that's okay because I think it was a good start. Especially for a guy who hasn't even graduated from college yet.

I mean I've kissed American women before and all that, but I don't think that any of it was as meaningful as just being with those Polish girls. They are the real girls.