GeraldButler is One of the Coolest Members on this Forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

GeraldButler is One of the Coolest Members on this Forum

Post by Tsar »

@GerardButler is one of the coolest members on this forum.

He writes very intelligent posts, grammatically accurate posts, posts cool info about men's fashion and style, is confident enough to post real photos and videos of himself, and gets the most girls compared to most people here. I think that his (PAG's) return is one of the best things to happen on the forum in a long time.

I was hoping that he would return for all of 2022.

I hope PAG (@GerardButler) posts much more often because he writes some of the best, most original, and unique content.

A few weeks ago, maybe a month or so ago, he confused me for being a Hater when I was giving him advice to help prove his haters wrong. I completely believe that @GerardButler is a genuine guy and one of the most successful people on the forum. He's also not afraid to call out his Haters and let them know how he really feels.

What the forum needs right now is more threads and posts by PAG (@GerardButler) and I hope that he will contribute much more to enhance the quality of posts on this forum.

I also hope that everyone who is a PAG Hater will come around and recognize that he's a very valued contributor to the overall atmosphere and content of this forum.

PAG is a cool guy and I think that some people (on this forum) could learn some things from his posts.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: GeraldButler is One of the Coolest Members on this Forum

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

hmm I'm not much of a GerardButler fan, but at least he took action and actually went to some small city in Thailand and shared his adventure with us. So good job for him. *clap* *clap*. That's what Happierabroad needs.. more trip reports to other countries.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

You mutha fuckers are all dick riding this one dude, and for what? Because people give him shit? f**k him. I could of came on here and did that too, but unlike him I strongly HATE ass kissers, and will never ever respect them. Who gives a damn if he goes abroad, my cousin travels abroad all the time and he's a hell of a lot more experienced than some guy who wants attention from everyone.

Traveling also doesn't equate to you being cool either just because you travel or try to come off ass "intelligent" by talking like some fake fraud from Harvard. And who the hell still gets impressed by males f***ing a lot of women?
If this is what the forum is about, kissing the ass of some attention craving guy, then to hell with it, kiss more ass. @Kangarunner traveled too, but I don't see anybody kissing his and sucking his cock about it just because he traveled, got some sex with a few broads and posted a few videos of himself enjoying life in another country. If I traveled I wouldn't share or post shit here because I don't care nor seek validation from anybody online. That's what women do. If I'm abroad then I'm abroad, I won't even mention my hatred of the West. Some of you travel and STILL shit on America even if you don't live there anymore. That's not something I would do, if I cut ties with a country it doesn't exist to me unless it tries to invade where I reside, then THAT becomes a problem.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on March 25th, 2023, 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 10:46 pm
You mutha fuckers are all dick riding this one dude, and for what? Because people give him shit? f**k him. I could of came on here and did that too, but unlike him I strongly HATE ass kissers, and will never ever respect them. Who gives a shit if he goes abroad, my cousin travels abroad too. Traveling doesn't equate to you being cool just because you travel. Everybody with money travels, doesn't make them "cool" just because they travel and f**k a bunch of aint shit bitches just to brag and rub it in other people's faces to get even more attention drawn to themselves. If this is what the forum is about, kissing the ass of some attention whoring prick, then to hell with it. @Kangarunner traveled too, but I don't see anybody kissing his ass and sucking his cock about it.
Relax bro.. I was just being sarcastic. I am not a Gerard butler fan. I still think he is an attention whore.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 10:54 pm
You mutha fuckers are all dick riding this one dude, and for what? Because people give him shit? f**k him. I could of came on here and did that too, but unlike him I strongly HATE ass kissers, and will never ever respect them. Who gives a shit if he goes abroad, my cousin travels abroad too. Traveling doesn't equate to you being cool just because you travel. Everybody with money travels, doesn't make them "cool" just because they travel and f**k a bunch of aint shit bitches just to brag and rub it in other people's faces to get even more attention drawn to themselves. If this is what the forum is about, kissing the ass of some attention whoring prick, then to hell with it. @Kangarunner traveled too, but I don't see anybody kissing his ass and sucking his cock about it.
Relax bro.. I was just being sarcastic. I am not a Gerard butler fan. I still think he is an attention whore.
Wasn't talking about you I'm saying people in general on here making a big deal about him just because he traveled and posted a few pics, or type a couple of words where he tries to make people come off as "less intelligent" than himself. That's what I was getting at.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

March 25th, 2023, 10:39 pm
hmm I'm not much of a GerardButler fan, but at least he took action and actually went to some small city in Thailand and shared his adventure with us.
That's what Happierabroad needs..
To be honest, Chiang Mai is not such a small city.

The inner part of the city is small, only about 130.000 people, but the Metro Chiang Mai area is fairly large with about 1.2 million people.
There is an international airport with a runway of 11.000 ft.

Everybody can go there easily from Bangkok, by train, by long-distance bus, booking a flight, renting a car and drive yourself...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

March 25th, 2023, 10:55 pm
March 25th, 2023, 10:54 pm
Wasn't talking about you I'm saying people in general on here making a big deal about him just because he traveled and posted a few pics, or type a couple of words where he tries to make people come off as "less intelligent" than himself. That's what I was getting at.
Yep. I don't understand why people like mercer and tsar start to dick ride Gerard Butler/PAG. :(
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 10:55 pm
March 25th, 2023, 10:39 pm
hmm I'm not much of a GerardButler fan, but at least he took action and actually went to some small city in Thailand and shared his adventure with us.
That's what Happierabroad needs..
To be honest, Chiang Mai is not such a small city.

The inner part of the city is small, only about 130.000 people, but the Metro Chiang Mai area is fairly large with about 1.2 million people.
There is an international airport with a runway of 11.000 ft.

Everybody can go there easily from Bangkok, by train, by long-distance bus, booking a flight, renting a car and drive yourself...
Thanks for the info.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

March 25th, 2023, 10:57 pm
Yep. I don't understand why people like mercer and tsar start to dick ride Gerard Butler/PAG.
They are all strange outsiders, even by Happier Abroad standard.

PAG goes to a bespoke tailor for a jacket, but can hardly pay for it, so he walks into a cheap restaurant, presents himself in his new jacket to the staff as a millionaire and orders a USD 3,- dinner (rice with pineapple or something like that...)

:lol:
Last edited by Yohan on March 26th, 2023, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yep. I don't understand why people like mercer and tsar start to dick ride Gerard Butler/PAG. :(
PAG's (@GerardButler) posts bring more excitement to the forum. He makes some discussions more interesting.

I don't know why other people don't see that @GerardButler is a cool guy who should be given the recognition for going abroad, getting girls, and being successful with money.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 12:57 am

PAG's (@GerardButler) posts bring more excitement to the forum. He makes some discussions more interesting.

I don't know why other people don't see that @GerardButler is a cool guy who should be given the recognition for going abroad, getting girls, and being successful with money.
Successful with money? :shock:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 12:59 am
He posted a bank slip with over $100,000 and buys expensive suits.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 1:33 am
Yohan wrote:
USD 100.000 does not make him a millionaire. This is all what he has?
Not sure even if this bank slip is on his own name or if it is nothing but a fake...

If he thinks with USD 100.000 he can travel around in this world for all his life he will soon run out of money.
I met some foreigners in Thailand who had much more money and after one year they were totally bankrupt.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 2:45 am
Tsar wrote:
March 26th, 2023, 1:33 am
Yohan wrote:
USD 100.000 does not make him a millionaire. This is all what he has?
Not sure even if this bank slip is on his own name or if it is nothing but a fake...

If he thinks with USD 100.000 he can travel around in this world for all his life he will soon run out of money.
I met some foreigners in Thailand who had much more money and after one year they were totally bankrupt.
How much money? If I had $100,000 USD, I would honestly be set for life with proper money management.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 7:56 pm
@GerardButler is one of the coolest members on this forum.

He writes very intelligent posts, grammatically accurate posts, posts cool info about men's fashion and style, is confident enough to post real photos and videos of himself, and gets the most girls compared to most people here. I think that his (PAG's) return is one of the best things to happen on the forum in a long time.

I was hoping that he would return for all of 2022.

I hope PAG (@GerardButler) posts much more often because he writes some of the best, most original, and unique content.

A few weeks ago, maybe a month or so ago, he confused me for being a Hater when I was giving him advice to help prove his haters wrong. I completely believe that @GerardButler is a genuine guy and one of the most successful people on the forum. He's also not afraid to call out his Haters and let them know how he really feels.

What the forum needs right now is more threads and posts by PAG (@GerardButler) and I hope that he will contribute much more to enhance the quality of posts on this forum.

I also hope that everyone who is a PAG Hater will come around and recognize that he's a very valued contributor to the overall atmosphere and content of this forum.

PAG is a cool guy and I think that some people (on this forum) could learn some things from his posts.
Tsar stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.