The Discussion Thread for Everything Cuck

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Discussion Thread for Everything Cuck

Post by Tsar »

I think that everyone should begin to have a very relevant discussion regarding what makes a guy a Cuck?

What makes a guy a Cuck?

I think there's these factors:
Accepting and marrying a woman that's 30+
Accepting a woman with 5+ previous partners
Accepting a divorced woman
Accepting a single mom
Accepting a woman with children from other men
Accepting a feminist
Accepting a non-virgin might not always be Cuckish if she's young enough and inexperienced enough, but in general, accepting most non-virgins is the the action of a Cuck
Never having deflowered a virgin girl and you're satisfied with non-virgins
Lowering your standards because you're a thirsty sex-starved dog of a man
Accepting a girl that has had an STD
Accepting a Sex Worker as a girlfriend

I'm sure there's more. That's why we should have a discussion about what makes a man a Cuck.

Obviously, Chads and Tyrones won't ever be Cucks because they're popular with women and have big dicks and will always be more experienced than sluts, and even if the slut is more experienced, Chad and Tyrone have big dicks that are in the Top 10% or Top 5% of dick sizes. That means that Chad and Tyrone will always be memorable to a Slut.

Also, if a guy is more experienced than a Slut female, he'll still be a man, because men should always be more experienced than a girlfriend or wife. In most circumstances, if a female is more experienced than a man, then she's the man of the relationship. Men will be weak girly boys if they're less experienced. Less experienced girly boys should dress like a girl because they'll be the girl of the relationship. Role-reversal! They should be the ones taking a giant strap-on while she cucks him with a real man!

Would you trust your girlfriend to leave for a few hours to "meet a friend" but you don't know which "friend" she'll be meeting? Also, even if you know, she could have a Slut Friend cover for her infidelity. Would you trust your girlfriend or wife to go on a "girls' night out" or a "girls' weekend getaway" and that she'll be loyal?

It's an undeniable fact that most men are Cucks and Pony Boys! This is an undeniable fact about almost all Western men. Almost all men across the Anglosphere, Europe, and heavily westernized Asian nations are Cucks and Pony Boys.

Even a former king of Malaysia become a Cuck King by marrying a Russian whore that starred on a reality show and had sex with a guy. She was recorded swimming with a guy and while in the water, their movements showed her riding him. They got divorced, the King recently had a new child with her, and he abdicated because let's face it: he was humiliated and he, being a Muslim, was more disgraced because he should have known better. Marrying a whore in her 20s who obviously wouldn't be a virgin and had material that proved her whore status. From King to Cuck. That's typical! Lost his title! Lost his power! Humiliated himself! King to Cuck, now former King and former Cuck, so he's luckier than most men.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3 ... y-tv-show/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... amily.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... pport.html

King Charles is the perfect example of a Cuck. What's laughable is that he's a "Proud and Unrepentant Cuck" and let's face it, being a Cuck is a Sin against Masculinity!

At least the King of Malaysia who was a Cuck acknowledged he was a Cuck and decided to end his connection with his Russian Slut! Personally, I can't understand how most men including the people at the top of most nations, are just as much of a Cuck as a Beta Bucks Walking Wallets and Pony Boys at the bottom of the Western World.

Cucks are more like mice compared to men! Most Cucks follow the rules: Once a Cuck, always a Cuck.

Cucks are also Slut Enablers. Men shouldn't be Slut Enablers!

Men from the 1700s and 1800s would consider almost all modern men to be naive fools, weak men, and cuckolds.

Let's face the facts: By historic standards, almost all females are sluts and whores, and all males are cucks.

That's why I stand by the new belief that most bi guys and masculine gay guys are more worthy of respect than a Cuck.

Obviously, straight guys are better and cleaner, but most are Cucks. Why should anyone respect a Cuck?

Women don't respect Cucks. Cucks are Providers and Pony Boys and Walking Wallets and Manservants.

She stepped off the cock carousel which could easily be 20 or 40 or 100 men between her age of range of 24-30, and wants to get married and have a baby. She is about to become infertile and her remaining mature middle-aged looks which are fading into the Cougar 37+ range. She's looking to settle because her prospects are now low and she's running out of time and she'll soon be of no value. Time to lockdown the Beta Bucks Provider to be her Baby Daddy.

Also, more and more men are willfully ignorant and choose to live in denial about their slut cheating girlfriends and slut cheating wives, actually getting pregnant with the children of other men.

How would you like to raise your wife's child with a previous sex partner or a child that's a product of her adultery?

Why are most men Cucks?

Isn't it better to boycott females and let the population collapse? Is it worth it for some men to have biological offspring with a Slut if that's all they get and probably within 1 or 2 generations their genetic line ends because of LGBTQ+, feminism, and other modern deviant lifestyles, plus the increasing number of men that are Incels, and low birthrates, that having children with a Slut is the worst option?

Having children in a good culture with a youthful virgin girl would obviously increase the chances that you'll have a surviving bloodline and you'll also be a real man.

Ask yourself one question:

Would men from the 1500s-1800s respect the beauty, morals, age, and innocence of the girl you chose as your girlfriend or wife?

Yes? You're a real man.

No? You might be a Cuck.
Then answer these questions to determine your Cuck status:
Do you classify as a Chad or Tyrone type? Yes? Almost certainly not a Cuck. However, even a Chad will be somewhat of a Cuck if they accept a girl with a higher partner count or is past a certain age.
If you answered No, you're probably a Cuck. More questions are necessary.
1. Is your female past age 24 and not a virgin? Yes? Then definitely a Cuck!
2. Do you use Beta Bucks to get a slut female 20+ as your girl? Yes? Then definitely a Cuck!
3. Do you completely trust your non-virgin female to never cheat? You're a Cuck! You can't trust any female not to cheat because almost all females have an inner-slut which is why all traditional societies must control females, especially their sexuality.

Most Beta Bucks Providers who aren't adventurous enough to keep their female interested, will eventually experience her cheating with another man, especially if she works a job or worse, has a career, especially a corporate career!

If you support women's liberation and women's right to fornicate, then you're contributing to Cuck Culture and Slut Culture.

Obviously, in these current times, guys must deflower a girl when the opportunity becomes available and have sex with as many inexperienced girls as possible, which means they have to fornicate, but they should be against girls engaging in fornication.

What do other people on the forum have to add about Cucks or their thoughts about how most modern men are Cucks?

@Outcast9428
@MarcosZeitola
@Cornfed
@Mercer
@Kalinago
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@WanderingProtagonist

Edit: Fixed a spelling error: "gut" corrected to "guy" in the paragraph about the former King of Malaysia's Russian Slut ex-wife having sex with a guy when she was on a reality show years earlier.
Last edited by Tsar on February 20th, 2023, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: The Discussion Thread for Everything Cuck

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

...Seeing those images just made me super depressed man....Damn.
I don't know about all that fornicating with a whole lot of girls and then expecting girls not to do the same.
Women obviously will imitate what men do, and not too many today will go for that "well only men are allowed to do this but girls aren't suppose to" attitude. Aside from that, I try not to over use the word cuck so much but it's really all I got when I shame the current men of today's generation. White people especially are the worse with this, but Asians aren't too far behind them since Asians always imitate what white people do. That explains why the NRT fetish is huge in Japan just like it is in the West. When I see images of white people adopting black kids and shit...

They are like the only race that do that stuff on a massive scale. Asians don't believe in it, black people rarely adopt or simply don't, and Hispanics don't do it at all and I know for a fact Indians don't. But white people will f***ing do anything to prove they are morally above everyone else and that includes cucking the f**k out. They think by taking some kid from Africa and bringing them to the West they are giving the kid a future while they purposely neglect doing anything for their own. Back in the day those tv shows like Maury use to have these women come out not knowing who the father of their kid was. And then the guy they were dating would often say some shit like "That's okay I want to be with her and help raise the baby even if it's not mine."

The audience would go AWWWW and clap like that's something to be proud of....Even though shows like Jerry Springer was staged, Maury was not. So he would outright have guys cucking themselves live on tv admitting they will raise another man's baby right after Maury test over 5 guys sometimes the bitch will have f***ed 10 or more dudes all of them testing as not the dad and it just made everyone appearing on that show look terrible. That's when I first discovered what cucking is or how I came to realize what it meant aside from a man watching his woman f**k another man in front of him. You have to look at these people and its like the woman knew what she was doing, but the guy who wants to help raise the kid cucks himself out of pure desperation, he feels that by rejecting her live in front of the audience it will make him a bad person. That or either he's desperate, so guys like this will raise another man's child while the woman is sneaking around still f***ing other men behind his back.

You now have these white husbands that will go to Africa with their white wives and then the wife will outright adopt nothing but black male children who are close to being adult age whom she's probably secretly f***ing or just adopting males in general is an indication the wife is up to some shit. But no other race goes abroad and adopt kids from other countries except for whites who do it 90 percent more times than anyone else. They do it as a sign of virtue signaling and to boost their reputation, that's why Angelina Jolie did it and Brad Pitt didn't even argue about it he went right along with it like the cuck that he is. He probably didn't even want to but his woman most likely holds the power in their relationship, she wanted to do it and he agrees by default that its the "right thing to do."
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on February 20th, 2023, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 6:48 pm
Yes, it's very depressing, and it's often better to be alone than in a relationship with a terrible girl.
I don't know about all that fornicating with a whole lot of girls and then expecting girls not to do the same.
Women obviously will imitate what men do, and not too many today will go for that "well only men are allowed to do this but girls aren't suppose to" attitude.
I didn't exactly mean it like try to get as many as possible, but here's the thing. It's a cutthroat type dating culture. If a girl is a virgin, then it's deflower her, or another guy will do it. Most men who let the opportunity go away will never have another opportunity of being a girl's first partner. Another thing is that men need to have a higher partner count than a girl if they want to be the man of the relationship.

That's why I said that fornication has become necessary. It's either be more experienced than a non-virgin or be pathetic if accepting a girl as a girlfriend and she has more sexual experienced. Girls won't respect a guy if he has sexual experience than she does.

In an ideal society, there wouldn't be any fornication. Girls would be virgins and every girl would lose it to the guy they each marry.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 7:04 pm
Yes, it's very depressing, and it's often better to be alone than in a relationship with a terrible girl.
Women obviously will imitate what men do, and not too many today will go for that "well only men are allowed to do this but girls aren't suppose to" attitude.
I didn't exactly mean it like try to get as many as possible, but here's the thing. It's a cutthroat type dating culture. If a girl is a virgin, then it's deflower her, or another guy will do it. Most men to let the opportunity go away will never have another opportunity of being a girl's first partner. Another thing is that men need to have a higher partner count than a girl if they want to be the man of the relationship.

That's why I said that fornication has become necessary. It's either be more experienced than a non-virgin or be pathetic if accepting a girl as a girlfriend and she has more sexual experienced. Girls won't respect a guy if he has sexual experience than she does.

In an ideal society, there wouldn't be any fornication. Girls would be virgins and every girl would lose it to the guy they each marry.
Well yeah that is true as to what you say and I agree with it. Thing is most of us men are going to have to either A. Die virgins anyway, B. Just go the prostitute route. C. Afford a way to travel and finally meet the one worth investing the time, effort, and worth into.
In my case I'm probably going to die a virgin, the difference between me though and most other males is that I rarely dwell on it anymore. I do get depressed, angry, bitter, and upset quite easily as it have shown in some of my postings on here that I'm like this. I believe sexual frustration happens to a lot of men including younger teenage males going through the same phase. The closest I ever got to sex with a girl was oral sex, and I was only 17 years old at the time.

I had opportunities to go much further than that, but the only virgin girl I knew was a Muslim and I dated her for two years before she disappeared on me. When I finally caught up with her she changed...She was not the sweetheart I met in the 7th grade anymore, she was a ghetto hood talking moron that cut her beautiful long hair off and started smoking a lot of marijuana. After that? It was just a series of major disappointments with every girl I met after that. Not a single relation I had lasted no longer than a few weeks before ending and it was just hard man, really hard. I still have a hard time letting past breakups go even if I don't think too much about them anymore. I can't have sex with someone I'm not committed to, therefore f***ing a prostitute would be just as bad as not getting any at all for me if I took option B. So for me it's not entirely sexual frustration why I'm bitter, it's just everything with this generation pisses me off....I can't really cope with it. @Lucas88 was talking about all the good that came out of the 90s and early 2000s, and he was dead on right about that too. I want that era back painfully bad.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Tsar

I do not like cucks and their enabling of female behavior of being sluts. It's an unfortunate side effect for a perverse and dysfunctional society.
I think it's society's fault. As it become more wealthy, society becomes more decedent, spirituality corrupted and men are no longer the tough men and righteous men as they used to be.

Modern society also doesn't encourage men to be men anymore and instead allocate its resources towards women, homosexuals and special minorities. Men are told to sit down, pay attention, fed Ritalin or anti depressant pills in schools. Men are raised by single mothers with no strong father figures, men doesn't have rituals or trials that transforms boys into men, Men are spat upon and accused of being a creep, weirdo, or a rapists.. etc. So what kind of men do you expect society to produce? You tell me.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 10:56 pm
@Tsar if I am not mistaken, by your definition if you use "beta bucks" to get some bimbo with a high-ish notch count, you're a cuck too right? So that means those old wealthy men with hot young trophy wives are cucks too in your definition. Which is funny because I do recall you speak somewhat admiringly of them in the past if I'm not mistaken.

Ultimately, your definition needs to be a bit less narrow. Say a man is already a "Chad", "Tyrone" or "Chang" or whatever else race's equivalent of a Chad is... he has had multiple sexual partners and all that jazz. Next he goes for a girl, very pretty, a non-virgin, and they settle down and have a family. He has enough notches on his belt not to care about her having slept with someone else before. They get together, and stay together a lifetime. Is this man a cuck, even if he is a Chad?

Because if so, I'd be a cuck too since while my first wife was a virgin, my second one wasn't one when we married. And obviously not every girl I have been with has been a virgin, either. So, cuck or no cuck? You tell me, brother. :lol:
According to this thread, I'm a cuck because I've never slept with a virgin girl.

But, I really don't see the point of having sex with a virgin. Go through all that effort just to have really uncomfortable and awkward sex that will probably result in a lot of bleeding? No thank you. This obsession that an increasingly large number of guys seem to be having with virgins is honestly unhealthy and is going to sabotage their future lives and relationships.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 12:49 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 12:10 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
@Tsar if I am not mistaken, by your definition if you use "beta bucks" to get some bimbo with a high-ish notch count, you're a cuck too right? So that means those old wealthy men with hot young trophy wives are cucks too in your definition. Which is funny because I do recall you speak somewhat admiringly of them in the past if I'm not mistaken.

Ultimately, your definition needs to be a bit less narrow. Say a man is already a "Chad", "Tyrone" or "Chang" or whatever else race's equivalent of a Chad is... he has had multiple sexual partners and all that jazz. Next he goes for a girl, very pretty, a non-virgin, and they settle down and have a family. He has enough notches on his belt not to care about her having slept with someone else before. They get together, and stay together a lifetime. Is this man a cuck, even if he is a Chad?

Because if so, I'd be a cuck too since while my first wife was a virgin, my second one wasn't one when we married. And obviously not every girl I have been with has been a virgin, either. So, cuck or no cuck? You tell me, brother. :lol:
According to this thread, I'm a cuck because I've never slept with a virgin girl.

But, I really don't see the point of having sex with a virgin. Go through all that effort just to have really uncomfortable and awkward sex that will probably result in a lot of bleeding? No thank you. This obsession that an increasingly large number of guys seem to be having with virgins is honestly unhealthy and is going to sabotage their future lives and relationships.
I sometimes wonder how many of the men calling other men cucks would themselves qualify as Chads. :lol: I find that the more sex a man has had in his life (with non-pros of course) the less things like a girl's virginity status will matter to him. Having had both virgins and non-virgins in my life, I cannot say the virgins were better at all. The IDEA of a virgin, being her first, is magical, no doubt. But in actuality, not much changes. Most of these issues are between a man's ears. Of course a promiscuous girl is not wife material. But the two aren't neccessarily mutually exclusive.
Exactly, its really the girl's personality that matters. These guys seem to think that that personality only exists amongst virgin women but that isn't necessarily the case.

They also think that because 97% of marriages in Western societies where the girl is a virgin succeed, that it means 97% of all marriages would succeed if all women were virgins. I don't think they understand that the reason why 97% of marriages in America to a virgin woman succeed is not because virginity gives the woman no man to compare the sex to but rather that it takes an insane amount of discipline and commitment in this day in age to be chaste until marriage in the United States and people who have that level of discipline and commitment are also likely to have a lot of commitment to making their marriage work. In a society where virginity is simply expected and normal, you won't get that level of discipline and commitment from the typical virgin wife.

Ultimately, the reason those marriages are succeeding is because of the woman's personality, of which her virginity is simply a symptom of, not the cause of.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 6:08 pm
I think that everyone should begin to have a very relevant discussion regarding what makes a guy a Cuck?
Tsar you should really keep your kinks to yourself

The most cucked is the guy who is literally getting cucked even by betas because he can't get laid for the life of him. You are the cucklord, Tsar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

No, there's many nuances.

I mention that Chads and Tyrones can never be a cuck, especially if they're more experienced. The Chad status or big dick makes them exempt from being a Cuck.

It's comes down to the man, his intent, his actions, and other factors.

I'm talking about a 35 year old guy with 1 or 2 partners who marries a 30 year old woman with 10+ partners.

Or a rich Hollywood celebrity who always goes for experienced, independent 30+ women, and is in constant serial relationships or getting repeatedly divorced.

I'm talking about guys who expected a college slut or a whore to become a housewiife.

Like I said, some men are exempt.

For example, a man who uses money to get a sugar baby, and if the sugar baby is 20+ and very experienced, then he's a Cuck.

However, Beta Bucks applies to going for experienced females past certain ages.

It's acceptable for a more experienced man to pair with a female with some (but always less than his own) experience with past partners.

Experience level:
Man's is equal Girl's means he's still a man
Man's is greater than a Girl's means he's still a man
Girl's experience is greater than a Man's means he's a Cuck

It's okay for Chads and Tyrones and high-status men to bang any female if they're very experienced, but but after a girl has 5+ previous partners, she's not marriage material.

A girl's partner count:
0 = Perfect Bride
1=Not perfect, but still ok if a guy has equal or greater experience. Marriage success declines by 30% compared to a girl that has 0.
2-3=She better be feminine enough and young enough for a marriage to work. Odds become 50% if she's White, Western, or from a developed, industrialized nation.
4-5=You better be a Chad or Tyrone to try to "tame" these experienced girls for marriage.
6+=No matter her age, only Chads and Tyrones should accept her. Maybe men with more experience but they must be able to "tame" them.

A girl's age contributes. At age 24+, most females are incapable of creating a bond unless she's a virgin. Past 5+ previous partners, men shouldn't expect the odds of a girl creating a bond or giving her loyalty to be good.

The factors that create a bond:
A girl's youth (age, especially under 20, but 21-23 should still be very possible)
A girl's sexual inexperience (virgins are best)
A girl's need (she needs a man, isn't too independent)

There's Alpha Bucks like creating a model agency and using it to date the models on the side. All the models are beautiful and young. That's Alpha Bucks.

Then there's the pathetic Beta Bucks. Working away at a corporate job, saving money, only to marry a 30+ year old woman looking to settle down, and she's independent, not genuinely loving, and the one who is the Mistress of the house. Or paying a sugar baby that's 22+ and very experienced, but never getting any other girls because of any other factors. They're living lies and getting low-status females past their expiration and past their prime, and it destroys them with divorce, heartbreak, lower life expectancy, and increased stress. Beta Bucks often get women who will withhold sex because she doesn't actually love the guy and wants to use sex to control him and she also doesn't have any respect for him. What do experienced female would respect a guy giving her Beta Bucks and worshipping her, when she had other more respectable guys who didn't, because females like guys who aren't desperate. The act of an inexperienced 30+ man working away his life only to go for an experienced 28+ woman with 7+ previous partners and willingly make her his "Queen" is a Cuck or a Walking Wallet or a Pony Boy. The man is a Beta Bucks Provider and a Pony Boy Workhorse. When he's outlived his useful to her, she'll divorce him, take half his money, and go for either a younger guy if possible or a guy who she respects more than him and has better attraction to, and because he's a "Beta Bucks" Cuck he'll not know why his marriage to a Slut failed, because most men are trying to make Whores into Housewives. Whores never had Hearts of Gold. That's a myth to get foolish men to accept them and become a Cuck.

People need to do their best to be near or at the traditional benchmark.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 3:19 am
Tsar wrote:

The most cucked is the guy who is literally getting cucked even by betas because he can't get laid for the life of him. You are the cucklord, Tsar
You're the Cuck by all stabdards. You already have said you got an STD by a college slut, you married one if the sluts, and you don't want any children. I do believe you made a good choice not wanting children because you are a terrible person.

I'm not a Cuck by any standard. I'm a traditional man who will never be a cuck.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 3:42 am
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:

You're the Cuck by all stabdards. You already have said you got an STD by a college slut, you married one if the sluts, and you don't want any children. I do believe you made a good choice not wanting children because you are a terrible person.

HPV of the non-wart variety? Oh dear God no, I've got the disease that even 50% of virgins have lol. But anyway, I've been with dozens of women, some virgins, some not. Some of them could have been your perfect girl if not for me showing them what goid dick was before you could have ever met them. But alas, you've been cucked, while I've got a lovely tradwife.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 3:50 am
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:

HPV of the non-wart variety? Oh dear God no, I've got the disease that even 50% of virgins have lol. But anyway, I've been with dozens of women, some virgins, some not. Some of them could have been your perfect girl if not for me showing them what goid dick was before you could have ever met them. But alas, you've been cucked, while I've got a lovely tradwife.
Only Cucks would be proud or unashamed of having an STD! :lol:

No, none of the girls would have been my perfect girl, because you know nothing about what I like. You are trying to make yourself imagine you're better than I am, when in reality, I pity you and think you're a sad, little man living a mundane and unremarkable life, living in the US as a worker drone who will be a genetic failure because you have admitted that you and your "traditional" wife don't want children.

The fact is that traditional females have children. Your wife is not a traditional woman.

You're always trying to make yourself seem like a high-status man. You act arrogant and think by insulting people who are better than you could ever hope to become, you'll actually be a high-status person by trying to drag others down. That's not the behavior of a high-status man. It's not even the behavior of a man. It's the behavior of a low-status man-child who believes he's Exceptional just because he managed to be lucky enough to get an artificially scarce job in the US medical field and bang a lot of sluts in college. You're an NPC and a nobody! That's not high-status. Money and your job don't make a person High-Status. There are many low-status rich people who are ghetto, foolish, or are completely ignorant.

However, keep living your lie that you're exceptional and that people will respect you, admire you, and that you have achieved greatness. No one respects you, no one admires you, and you will never achieve greatness.

You're a mediocre man who is living an unremarkable life that is devoid of all genuine fulfillment. When anything that you read seriously wounds the illusion that you're a great man, you become triggered, because your posts are purely emotional defense tactics. Men who live remarkable and fulfilling lives do not display the behaviors you do. They could easily make a sitcom about you.

I haven't been Cucked and I never will be.

I would advise you to start acting like a gentleman.

Also, you must end these behaviors:
1. Stop trying to derail my threads
2. Do not do unprovoked personal attacks
3. Do not engage in provocations. The provocateur who engages in the provocations always seeks to generate emotional responses from a person and to start drama.

Also, @HouseMD, most of your personal attacks and provocations that you create or use against me are completely imaginary that you invent in your own mind, and are typical deflection tactics common among low-status Americans who want to pretend to be exceptional. You will never be exceptional if your life continues the way it has gone and is going for you.

@Pixel--Dude I am open to having good discussions with everyone, but @HouseMD has proven once again that he has some personal bias against me, which is the only possible explanation for the three types of behaviors he exhibits whenever he returns. He should be more respectful to me and not engage in unprovoked personal attacks, derail threads, and his attempts to create provocations to start drama.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:05 am
HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 3:50 am
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Only Cucks would be proud or unashamed of having an STD! :lol:

No, none of the girls would have been my perfect girl, because you know nothing about what I like. You are trying to make yourself imagine you're better than I am, when in reality, I pity you and think you're a sad, little man living a mundane and unremarkable life, living in the US as a worker drone who will be a genetic failure because you have admitted that you and your "traditional" wife don't want children.

The fact is that traditional females have children. Your wife is not a traditional woman.

You're always trying to make yourself seem like a high-status man. You act arrogant and think by insulting people who are better than you could ever hope to become, you'll actually be a high-status person by trying to drag others down. That's not the behavior of a high-status man. It's not even the behavior of a man. It's the behavior of a low-status man-child who believes he's Exceptional just because he managed to be lucky enough to get an artificially scarce job in the US medical field and bang a lot of sluts in college. You're an NPC and a nobody! That's not high-status. Money and your job don't make a person High-Status. There are many low-status rich people who are ghetto, foolish, or are completely ignorant.

However, keep living your lie that you're exceptional and that people will respect you, admire you, and that you have achieved greatness. No one respects you, no one admires you, and you will never achieve greatness.

You're a mediocre man who is living an unremarkable life that is devoid of all genuine fulfillment. When anything that you read seriously wounds the illusion that you're a great man, you become triggered, because your posts are purely emotional defense tactics. Men who live remarkable and fulfilling lives do not display the behaviors you do. They could easily make a sitcom about you.

I haven't been Cucked and I never will be.

I would advise you to start acting like a gentleman.

Also, you must end these behaviors:
1. Stop trying to derail my threads
2. Do not do unprovoked personal attacks
3. Do not engage in provocations. The provocateur who engages in the provocations always seeks to generate emotional responses from a person and to start drama.

Also, @HouseMD, most of your personal attacks and provocations that you create or use against me are completely imaginary that you invent in your own mind, and are typical deflection tactics common among low-status Americans who want to pretend to be exceptional. You will never be exceptional if your life continues the way it has gone and is going for you.

@Pixel--Dude I am open to having good discussions with everyone, but @HouseMD has proven once again that he has some personal bias against me, which is the only possible explanation for the three types of behaviors he exhibits whenever he returns. He should be more respectful to me and not engage in unprovoked personal attacks, derail threads, and his attempts to create provocations to start drama.
As a thoughtful counter: die mad, lord of the cucks.

As to respect, I don't respect pedophiles. The only thing they are good for is greasing the blades of a woodchipper.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:12 am

As to respect, I don't respect pedophiles. The only thing they are good for is greasing the blades of a woodchipper.
1. Your response is not thoughtful.
2. I am not a pedophile so your statement is slander. I am also not a cuck and I will never be a cuck.
3. You just admitted that you have no intention of respecting me on this forum. You've just admitted that your disrespect, attempts to derail my threads, engage in provocations, and engage in unprovoked personal attacks is because of your fictitious bias you have against me.

@Pixel--Dude He was arrogant enough to admit everything and there's now a written record of his admitting this. He should be held accountable.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:22 am
HouseMD wrote:
February 21st, 2023, 7:12 am

1. Your response is not thoughtful.
2. I am not a pedophile so your statement is slander. I am also not a cuck and I will never be a cuck.
3. You just admitted that you have no intention of respecting me on this forum. You've just admitted that your disrespect, attempts to derail my threads, engage in provocations, and engage in unprovoked personal attacks is because of your fictitious bias you have against me.

@Pixel--Dude He was arrogant enough to admit everything and there's now a written record of his admitting this. He should be held accountable.
You were the one that admitted to wanting to find 14 year olds to marry.

And my other statements are fact. You cannot change reality.