"BIG LOVE" IN REAL LIFE -- Best Country for Open P

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

"BIG LOVE" IN REAL LIFE -- Best Country for Open P

Post by Jester »

Ok, I've been on this site for hours, fascinated. My first night. Now I'm going to ask the question that's really on my mind.

Here's the problem: I've had multiple simultaneous girlfriends, but their friends screw it up. Two girls might sleep with you (on different nights), but they don't take the relationship seriously. And even if they are both serious, then if they have mutual acquaintances, the acquaintances start gossiping until they provoke a girlfight or a breakup.

So the question is, when I relocate, where can I most easily maintain multiple wives (calling them girlfriends, fiancees, novias, wives, casa chicas, minor wives, whatever) where I am NOT obligated, socially speaking, to hide their existence from each other? And where I can have children with each of them? I'm not looking for one primary relationship with a little dabbling on the side. I don't need to flaunt it, but I don't want to hide it either. And I want quality relationships that last.

For the sake of this discussion, let's rule out the Moslem countries and Africa. Those areas would be a separate discsuuion sometime.

Obviously it would be easier if it was a culture where female bisexuality was not totally taboo, since the girls might make friends. (Thailand?)

Or where non-Moslem polygamy is legal . (Myanmar?)

Or where the Cardinal has joked publicly about polygamy versus "monotony" (Philippines).

On one hand, as a tall, American-born, Southern-raised totally-white-looking, half-Armenian Catholic with old-fashioned values, I might fit into Latin American culture more easily than Asian culture.

But I'm wondering if what I want to do might be more accepted in Southeast Asia than in Latin America. My concern about social acceptance is because women are so thin-skinned, they need to be accepted socially.

Thoughts anyone?
Suggestions?

-Jester