Why do Truthers NEVER talk about leaving America as a solution and assume the whole world is the same?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do Truthers NEVER talk about leaving America as a solution and assume the whole world is the same?!

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed that all Truthers on YouTube always claim that other countries are either the same as America or worse? There seems to be an unspoken rule that they follow about that. They won't budge on it. Why is that? How can they be freethinkers as they claim if they are that closed minded? They also see the option of leaving America as non-existent for some reason and refuse to explain why. Have any of you questioned any Truthers about this? How come we are the only Truthers that see the HA option but other Truthers do not?

See below what I posted under Matt McKinley's recent video, where he again claims the whole world is the same as America in that guys are using fantasy anime girls to replace real life girlfriends because they don't want to "go out and get a girlfriend" as though you could do that like you could in the 60s and 70s which we all know you can't. Is Matt really this stupid or in denial? Surely he knows you can't go out and approach women in America or pick them up right? He lives in Pennsylvania and is no-nonsense so he must know that right? He never flirts or cold approaches or tries to pick up women either, so why is he acting like you can? Is it because he is trying to be politically correct and not offend his audience? Why do most guys still assume that you can go out and pick up girls in America like you could in the 60s and 70s when deep down every guy in the USA knows its taboo, immoral and considered a violation of boundaries? WTF? Very illogical. Do guys just say that to sound cool and not look like a loser? Because America expects you to always blame yourself for your problems, rather than blame it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NovhiTT3cI

"Matt, when will you ever learn? Guys only fall in love with anime girls in countries that are asexual and prudish and do not allow flirtation or picking up girls, such as USA, Japan, or Korea. However, in sexually healthy countries that are not repressed, where you can go out and get a girlfriend and women love being approached and hit on, like Latin America, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia, Eastern Europe, SE Asia, Africa, Jamaica, etc., guys have NO NEED for fantasy anime girls. Dude you live in the USA so you know it's TABOO and immoral and socially illegal to go outside and approach women or hit on them. If you don't believe me, try it and see. You won't dare to of course because you KNOW it's taboo and considered creepy for men to hit on women in the USA. So why you denying it? Deep down every guy in the US knows that, it's been that way since the early 1990s. You're not stupid Matt, come on, I'm sure you know this deep down. Why you pretending that a guy can go out and pick up girls in the US like they could in the 60s and 70s or the way they show in movies when you KNOW in REAL LIFE you CANNOT do that? I tried it before in the US and the women call security on you if you flirt with them, because the US is anti-flirtation and antisocial and antisex and anti-healthy relations. In stark contrast, in other countries with healthier sexual/social relations, foreign women are flattered and honored by men who flirt with them and notice them and try to pick them up. They see it as an honor to their feminity, the difference in their attitude is VERY REFRESHING! That's why foreign women blush but American women never do! Once you experience this overseas, you will KICK yourself for not leaving the US sooner. No joke! In the US, guys are NOT allowed to go out and obtain sex, love, romance, female companionship, etc like you can with consumer products. The US offers NO social connection or fun or freedom to be yourself, only consumer products. People are all business. It's very creepy and empty and meaningless. Why don't you talk about this Matt? And NO Matt it's NOT true in most of the world. Stop saying the whole world is the same just to politically correct. It is NOT! I swear to God. (hand on Bible). If there are any expats in your community they will tell you that too. Again, the whole world is NOT the same as America. You just say that because there's a weird rule in the truther community that you MUST say that other countries are just as bad as America or worse, even if it's not true. Because the truther community doesn't like to hear that other countries are better than America in some way, even if it's true, so you don't dare to offend them. Get real Matt. You are supposed to be honest and authentic. You should know better. Come on man... Geez... I love you Matt, but come on, be more real and honest about the rest of the world, the other 200 countries of the world are NOT all the same, even if there is a one world system like you said, there are still MANY MANY differences. I emailed you many examples and posted many examples here in your comment section before. Why haven't you learned anything yet? Are you that closed minded? Aren't truthers supposed to be freethinkers? Or are there limitations to how open minded you are? You claim to be open minded, but you don't act like it, to be honest."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come Truthers always claim other countries are the same or worse than America and won't budge on it?

Post by Winston »

Something I posted under Matt McKinley's recent video about why the system is punishing smokers but pushed smoking in the past, since he kept mentioning smoking in China and kept acting like he was obligated to make the Chinese people just as bad and oppressed as Americans are, because there is some weird rule in the truther community that you always have to say that people have the same or worse in other countries, you are never allowed to say that people have it better outside of America. I didn't know the Truth community had so many taboos. Geez.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTwjNk8_t7s

"Actually Matt, unlike your other fans I've been to China for a year and it has a lot of FREEDOMS that the US doesn't have, which the media NEVER tells you about. (See that big photo album I emailed you with 1300 pics of me in China) Some examples: 1) You aren't obligated to leave tips in restaurants like in the US, which is the only country that makes you leave tips. 2) You can check out of hotels at 3pm rather than 11am like in the US. 3) You can walk anywhere at night because the streets are 100 percent SAFE, there are no bad neighborhoods or muggings since Chinese are very non-violent. 4) No guns or mass shootings like in crazy America, no one in Asia needs a gun, which is useless and contributes NOTHING to your happiness or freedom. 5) No political correctness when it comes to SOCIAL issues, no SJW or Woke BS agenda. 6) Women cannot abuse divorce courts by leaving their husband and stealing their house like the anti-male US courts let them do (sorry just being honest). The divorce courts in China are pro-male, not anti-male like in the US, which is a good thing (no offense to anyone). 7) Cost of living and healthcare is much lower and more affordable. 8) People are more down to earth and easier to connect with, whereas in America only elderly people are down to earth, the common people are not, so it's impossible to connect with most people. 9) It's not a taboo to talk to strangers, many are interested in meeting new people, unlike the Chinese and Americans in America who are closed off and stuck up and unsocial and have no interest in meeting other people. (no offense, it's true, I swear) 10) A fair percentage of women are interested in meeting men and hospitable toward strangers, unlike the US where women have ZERO interest in meeting men or making new friends and ignore everyone around them and are closed off and cold and treat you like you don't exist, which sucks. 11) In China you don't have to pretend to be positive all the time or say you are doing great when someone asks "how are you" like you are required to do in America, where you are expected to always pretend to be positive and have to lie about it too. I'm glad that Matt isn't one of those Americans who always says they are doing great and having a great day. It's so fake. Most Americans conform to that, even truthers do, especially on Coast to Coast AM, but Matt doesn't at least. 12) China is NOT a police state like you might imagine. There are very few policemen and the ones that you see are polite and non-confrontational and do not have big egos like American cops do, which is very refreshing.

I could go on and on, but you get the idea. The US simply does NOT feel free for some reason. There is a subtle control in the US that you can feel instinctively that isn't there in other countries, not even China. As Michael Tsarion said, "In America you can say you are free, but you CANNOT ACT like you are free." So true. Very true and spot on! You definitely are NOT free in America just because you can vote. That's very low IQ and only stupid CNN keeps repeating that old outdated lie about democracy and freedom, which have NOTHING in common! Btw am I the only one in Matt's community that has lived abroad in multiple countries?

Btw Matt, Chinese are more health conscious too. In China, very few people drink alcohol. Women there definitely don't. And no one has tattoos either, because the society is still wholesome and not degenerate like the US. Also men and women do not try to switch roles and there is no Woke or SJW pushing agenda, which Chinese also hate in American movies. So give them some credit for that Matt. Also they have no political correctness on social issues, even though they can't protest against government. So they do have a lot of freedoms that Americans don't have. They can also go to a nice restaurant without spending a ton of money like you do in America, and they don't have to leave tips too, yet they still get fast service and low prices. Explain that one. Also, in Asia income taxes are only 10 or 15 percent, yet they are able to provide national healthcare. How come the US can't do that? Pro America people are NEVER able to explain that. Also Matt, no one in China needs a gun either and no one is crazy about them like in the US. Kudos to you Matt for being one of the few truthers that doesn't rail on about guns and gun rights. I'm sure you are sensible enough to know that's all totally useless too and accomplishes nothing. I've never understood why truthers tend to be obsessed with guns. It's totally illogical, nonsensical, low IQ, useless and accomplishes nothing. Hence sometimes truthers are just as dumb as normies are. No offense, just my observation. Furthermore, obsession with gun rights can get you killed too, like it did with WIlliam Cooper. What does that accomplish to throw your life away like that? Nothing of course."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come Truthers always claim other countries are the same or worse than America and won't budge on it?

Post by Winston »

Btw I corresponded with Matt before by email before. I showed him my HA stuff and sent him my proofs and examples. He finally looked through it and got back to me. He said that my stuff is well presented and he would consider my HA solution if he was 35 but he is too old now and has found his calling on YouTube so he cannot change his lifestyle. Geez. That's too bad.

Here is his Quantum of Conscience channel if you want to see his videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3tbH ... yWamx696fA

His videos are good and make many good points. But he is closed minded when it comes to leaving America and acts as if that option doesn't exist for himor anyone else. Very weird. Why? What I don't get is why he always claims that if you wanna check out of society, that you have to live in an ecovillage or commune, or live in a box in the woods, or build your own cabin in the woods off-grid. Yet he doesn't realize that 5 million Americans have moved abroad and most of them are happier abroad. And in fact, recently many Americans have moved to Mexico, which has driven up real estate prices there. So it definitely is possible to move abroad, even if not everyone can afford to, it should still be treated as an option on the table, not as non-existent, which is what the Truther community does. Why are they so closed minded about this? Isn't that odd for people who call themselves "freethinkers"?

Also, even hippies and New Agers and rebel types believe that to check out of society, you have to live in a commune or ecovillage or live off-grid in the wilderness. How come they don't talk about leaving America or consider it? Very odd. How can everyone be that universally blind? Don't they know that if they have a passport and plane ticket, the US government doesn't care if they leave the country?

Do any of you know the truther Jordan Maxwell? He claims that everyone born in America is traded on the stock exchange as a commodity, because we are all OWNED by the US corporation known as the United States, which is different from USA which is a country. So basically we are corporate commodities that are owned, bought, and traded as slaves and resources. That's why our name on official documents appears are capital letters, because we are corporate entites. The thing is, if that's true then why does the US allow you to leave or live abroad, if it owns you and considers you its property? He never explains that of course. Truthers never explain these obvious questions. It's so easy to stump them. That speaks volumes. Even if there is some truth in what he says, it seems grossly exaggerated to induce paranoid and fear.

Any comment @publicduende? What do you think?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
October 8th, 2022, 10:09 pm
Have you noticed that all Truthers on YouTube always claim that other countries are either the same as America or worse?
For sure not everybody considers USA as a paradise, but there are indeed many countries which are considerably worse than USA in general.

About USA in detail, it is true that USA is a legal mess, has for many not even a basic health insurance, rampant feminism, has serious racist issues, there is a high prison population etc.

It depends also on the individual of course. Some people are fairly happy to live in USA, especially women as men are often considered as second class citizens, or members of rich families who do not miss anything in their daily life....

They don't understand why anybody cannot be happy in the States.

On the other side if you are a jobless divorced homeless man in the States and not healthy and living in an old van, it's a hard life without any social network and likely such an individual might be better off in other countries...

It's not only about States, about myself I left Europe and find life in Japan much better - but I met also people from Europe who were living in Japan for a while and left and telling me, Japan is such a terrible place....

There is no clear answer - you have to check out and decide yourself what is the best place for you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, even if you have a good job and income in the US, what's the point? You are working hard for nothing. If you don't have a beautiful wife who loves you, you will still be lonely and bored. There's no motivation to work just to come home alone to an isolated house or apartment where everyone ignores you. Having a job has nothing to do with what we are talking about. What's the point of having a job if everyone ignores you and women are unapproachable and aren't sociable and don't wanna meet you and flirtation is taboo and immoral? Have you even been to the states Yohan? Forget all those stats. I'm talking about everyday life and social environment, which is a nightmare and very very antisocial and unfriendly. You can be the most outgoing man in the world, but if no one wants to talk to you and no one wants to befriend others, it's useless. Remember?

And even if you have money, the social vibe in the US is toxic and unfriendly and negative and uptight. So how can you be happy? It is not a happy environment but feels VERY oppressive psychologically.

Besides, we are talking about Truthers here. Why are they so blind and adamant that no one can leave America? Why do they insist that every country is either the same as America or worse? They act like moving overseas doesn't exist. Why? Did you read my posts above?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this typical response I got from Matt's community on YouTube to my rant above. It's typical narrow American.

B Willy
7 hours ago
Or maybe there’s a reason women are calling security on you 🤭

My reply to it:

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
3 minutes ago (edited)
​ @B Willy Typical American copout. Very narrow too. They never did that in the 70s or 80s. The reason of course is that they are antisocial and anti-male and the US is a very antisocial society nowadays, especially on the West Coast. Deep down we all know this. Why deny it? You can feel it to your bone. Also, if the problem is me, how come in most other countries women don't mind flirtation or chatting them up, in fact they are flattered by it and consider it an honor to be noticed and approached. That's how true feminine women are! Watch movies from the 60s or 70s and you will see how feminine women were before, they still exist today but you gotta LEAVE America to experience it, which Matt refuses to even consider for some unknown reason. No joke. Get out of America and you will see all that i say. I promise! I've approached thousands of women in Russia, for example, and the Philippines and never once did anyone call security. It never felt taboo or wrong! HUGE difference! I swear!

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 8:16 am
Check out this typical response I got from Matt's community on YouTube to my rant above. It's typical narrow American.

B Willy
7 hours ago
Or maybe there’s a reason women are calling security on you 🤭

My reply to it:

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
3 minutes ago (edited)
​ @B Willy Typical American copout. Very narrow too. They never did that in the 70s or 80s. The reason of course is that they are antisocial and anti-male and the US is a very antisocial society nowadays, especially on the West Coast. Deep down we all know this. Why deny it? You can feel it to your bone. Also, if the problem is me, how come in most other countries women don't mind flirtation or chatting them up, in fact they are flattered by it and consider it an honor to be noticed and approached. That's how true feminine women are! Watch movies from the 60s or 70s and you will see how feminine women were before, they still exist today but you gotta LEAVE America to experience it, which Matt refuses to even consider for some unknown reason. No joke. Get out of America and you will see all that i say. I promise! I've approached thousands of women in Russia, for example, and the Philippines and never once did anyone call security. It never felt taboo or wrong! HUGE difference! I swear!
Oh come off it, Winston! You know damn well that the only reason girls in the Philippines give old, ugly guys like you (and me) the time of day is because you bring something extra to the table i.e. you PAY FOR STUFF! Sure, things USED to be different in the US, Europe, East Asia etc. In our parents generation maybe an ugly geezer had a shot at a young girl, even if he wasn't rich. Dude, those days are long gone so stop CAPPING! I'll bet even the Philippines has changed a lot in the last ten years.

Surely no attractive Filipina would be honored and flattered to be approached by you. That's a complete joke.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

I do notice this with more political podcasts that are US centric. They often fall back on stating that the constitution was a unique concept in history and worth fighting for. Some pretty decent concepts too like self-governance with states' rights (think Florida and Texas in the face of all the covaids bullshit), checks & balances and whatnot.

A lot of the podcasts I listen to that are made by expats are the opposite though. They seem to always exaggerate the bad things about the US, and ignore the good things. The US is always an evil police state and the worst country in the world somehow. I think since they don't actually live in the US, they're out of touch and can only comprehend life there vicariously by listening to all the alternative media. I suppose if that's your window on life there, then I guess you'd forget about how the standard of life there can still be a lot better than many places in the world. As much as the alternative media paints a doom and gloom picture, you could lose sight of the fact that there still exists a hefty middle class and access to world class products and conveniences.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

@Winston
Could you please define "truther" for us please?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I'm glad that countries of women in all parts of the world,with all phenotypes and cultural backrounds are feminine and like being approached by average men and are soulfully healthy.That makes Happier abroad a true dream,since whatever fits your taste,you can get a woman like that easily and have a happy relationship with her.

It shows me while humans have flaws,they also have alot of good,and that USA and the feminist west is just a abberation due to social conditioning through media.

As for Winston's question,Happierabroad is a refutation of both the blackpill and the redpill ideologies.They're not gonna embrace something that renders their sale invalid.

Freshandfit for example complain about shallow women going for high status highly attractive guys with money,but still chase after such women because of their looks,wich is total hypocrisy.

If happierabroad got out,it would take away all power of the degenerate matrix and also feminists and the powers that be,so you can kind of see the redpill and blackpill as controlled opposition,even if they have some basic truth mixed with the lies.

The truths of the RP and BP are basically that you should be ruthless in economic improvement to a certain level and also that you should looksmax within what's realistic to what you're born with.

The rest is garbage.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I think for myself I should looksmax to a certain degree and also get a high paying job,so that I CAN retire permanently abroad on a tropical beach with a attractive wife and kids I love.

The self-improvement part of the redpill-blackpill is true to a certain extent,you can't have a happy HA experience without having money and your experience will be better the more goodlooking you are.

I've noticed that after doing Ho'oponopono and listening to subliminals,despite my looks,women in america do not like me at all and it's pretty blatant.
before they did.

That's because our auras do not match.

Americans have a very base negative and twisted aura and mentality subconsciously due to how they were raised and the conditioning they have been through due to the general media,culture,messaging,socialization and even food.

I left america when I was 13,and before that I was just like alot of americans,but poverty and living with a dying mother on dialysis made me not materialistic and Studying Sufism and Fethullah gulen in my teen years gave me a different mentality.Also continental Europeans are much better than americans in general.

I feel out of place in USA,because my aura and energy just does not match.Reading Winston Wu is a great relief and he's a light in a dark tunnel,because I can relate to him in so many ways,especially his more spiritual insights,even though I'm a christian that's attracted to Sufism.

Alot of it is due to Aura,bad people cannot and will not be attracted to the abroad because their energies and auras do not match with those people and places.

Maybe it's also for the benefit of those people,since a mass migration of americans bringing their robotic evil mentalities would ruin those places.

HA is for the remnant the outcasts of american society,and i say that as a GOOD THING,to be suited to this society means there's something wrong with you.

Those that are ready and suited for HA will come to this site,because their energies will align them to it.

If You think what Winston and me are saying about this is hogwash,just look up Dean Radin PHD on youtube,and recognize that secular science is manipulated and that peer reviewed studies are BS as naturalnews.com shows in many exposes.

We live in a spiritual reality,and light seeks light,darkness settles with darkness.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 1:36 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 4:04 am
It's all about vibe. When you feel like shit, any change of location can help. Like you could be feeling down in Asia or Europe and find "salvation" in America of all places. People tend to get upset and hurt by whatever place they grow up in, declare it "a soulless dump" and go to literally any other country, any other culture, and declare it Valhalla. @Winston if you grew up inRussia, China or the Philippines and went to America in your twenties instead of the other way around, you may have loved America far more. Like how guys like @Yohan or me aren't necessarily too fond of Europe, for instance, whereas you love the "philosophical awesome European chicks" lol. Grass really is always greener.

As for America? I don't know. It could be every bit the soulless dump y'all claim it is, or maybe there's some little vestiges of joy and sanity left here and there as @Outcast9428 said a few times; he's quite fond, apparantly, of the American South. It's all a matter of perspectives. And I don't expect too much Truth from people who spell Truthers with a Capital T as if they hold the monopoly on it lol. But that's just me, man. ;)
You never used to hear men complain about the U.S. like they do now. It's become increasingly shitty over the years and much worse in the 2010's. You live in the Philippines so you have no idea what daily life is like in the west. There's a reason men that used to be patriotic absolutely hate the U.S. now.

There is no longer any social life in America, no dating life, millions of people that are mentally ill and addicted to drugs, and the entire culture now is woke, feminazi trash where everything is censored. The cost of living is also insane now and the jobs, even that require degrees, don't pay enough for any decent standard of living.

@Outcast9428 is very naive if he thinks the south is so great. Southern cities have high crime and are becoming very liberal. Small towns are not accepting of outsiders and have problems with drugs, poverty, and segregation. Small town people are total assholes to anyone who is not from there and are mostly low IQ and poor. @Kangarunner lives in the south and says it's shit.
Dude I live in the South, Kanga is hyper focusing on a small part of the population that you pretty much have to go out of your way to see.

Why are you focusing on cities? Of course the cities are shit, I never said to go live in a city here. Move to the suburbs though and there’s a big difference between suburban southern people and suburban northerners and west coasters.

I also didn’t say the South is perfect. I’m not saying it’s like the 1950s or that it’s a conservative society but you can definitely meet a lot of conservative people here if you look for them and that includes girls.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
October 8th, 2022, 10:55 pm
Winston wrote:
October 8th, 2022, 10:09 pm
Have you noticed that all Truthers on YouTube always claim that other countries are either the same as America or worse?
For sure not everybody considers USA as a paradise, but there are indeed many countries which are considerably worse than USA in general.

About USA in detail, it is true that USA is a legal mess, has for many not even a basic health insurance, rampant feminism, has serious racist issues, there is a high prison population etc.

It depends also on the individual of course. Some people are fairly happy to live in USA, especially women as men are often considered as second class citizens, or members of rich families who do not miss anything in their daily life....

They don't understand why anybody cannot be happy in the States.

On the other side if you are a jobless divorced homeless man in the States and not healthy and living in an old van, it's a hard life without any social network and likely such an individual might be better off in other countries...

It's not only about States, about myself I left Europe and find life in Japan much better - but I met also people from Europe who were living in Japan for a while and left and telling me, Japan is such a terrible place....

There is no clear answer - you have to check out and decide yourself what is the best place for you.
That makes no sense @Yohan. Money and income and finances have nothing to do with this. It's all about resonance. For example, poor people hang out with other poor people. And rich hang out with other rich. Hippies have groups of hippie friends too, even though they don't judge anything by income. Even stray cats hang in tribes of other stray cats. As they say, birds of the same feather flock together. It's all about resonance. We are all here because we resonate with each other somehow.

You can be middle class and have a job, yet be lonely and isolate in your house with everyone ignoring you after work too, as I have before. So having a job does nothing and has nothing to do with anything we are talking about it. Come on. You should be smarter than that Yohan. This is all obvious.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 4:04 am
It's all about vibe. When you feel like shit, any change of location can help. Like you could be feeling down in Asia or Europe and find "salvation" in America of all places. People tend to get upset and hurt by whatever place they grow up in, declare it "a soulless dump" and go to literally any other country, any other culture, and declare it Valhalla. @Winston if you grew up inRussia, China or the Philippines and went to America in your twenties instead of the other way around, you may have loved America far more. Like how guys like @Yohan or me aren't necessarily too fond of Europe, for instance, whereas you love the "philosophical awesome European chicks" lol. Grass really is always greener.

As for America? I don't know. It could be every bit the soulless dump y'all claim it is, or maybe there's some little vestiges of joy and sanity left here and there as @Outcast9428 said a few times; he's quite fond, apparantly, of the American South. It's all a matter of perspectives. And I don't expect too much Truth from people who spell Truthers with a Capital T as if they hold the monopoly on it lol. But that's just me, man. ;)
It's true @MarcosZeitola that the "grass is greener on the other side" phenomenon is real. I've seen plenty of examples of it. Murphy's law seems to have something to do with it too, since the matrix likes to give you a hard time just to be a dick.

However Marcos, we can easily do a field test to prove my point. We can go to your neck of the woods in Amsterdam, Holland and then here to Las Vegas, NV. You will see that Amsterdam has a social vibe, people will talk to you, there is not this huge ice barrier between strangers. It has a friendly social vibe for sure and people are more down to earth. But here in Vegas no one talks to strangers, there's a thick ice wall between people and it feels immoral and taboo to talk to strangers. No joke. I swear. There is not a positive vibe here where you can socialize with people freely at all. Only elderly people are down to earth in America, but in Europe the mainstream is far more down to earth and mature and old souled.

So you see, it doesn't matter where you are from Marcos, if you do this field test with me, you will see the difference for your own eyes. Do you see what I mean? This is objective and first hand and easily testable if you fly to both locations.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

rudder wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 5:54 pm
@Winston
Could you please define "truther" for us please?
I mean people who believe in conspiracies and the NWO, who listen to either Alex Jones and David Icke, or YouTubers like Matt McKinley, Howard Mickoski, and countless many others, etc. It is comprised of many people and is an American subculture. Some think the world is real and that government corruption and greed explains everything in this world, others see sinister spiritual forces running things or sinister aliens pulling the strings, and others thing reality is not even real, like Matt does, whom I mentioned above.

Come on. The Truth movement and community has been well established since the 1990s with William Cooper and then became much more popular after 9/11. Remember? Everyone knows about them now. They are all over YouTube and Bitchute and most of the guys here are Truthers too. Remember? It means you seek the truth beyond what government and Wikipedia and CNN tells you.

There were even Truthers in 1798 when Jon Robison wrote a book alleging Illuminati conspiracies in America, which George Washington in a letter acknowledged there was truth to. And the Christian community in America have always feared the Illuminati since then and their infiltration of churches too.

So this is an established subculture in America. So why do you have to ask? There are many modern forms though. Some believe we are in the matrix. Others like @Moretorque believe that corrupt bankers are behind everything.

Anyway, why are none of you addressing the main questions in my OP?