Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by Tsar »

I have been MIA for a little over a week because I have coronavirus.

I almost went to a hospital but I left before I was seen. I panicked because I know people die in hospitals.

I also didn't want anything going up my nose. That's a terrible test!

I hopefully don't have any lasting damage to anything in my body.

Coronavirus can be dangerous but the vaccines are more dangerous!

That's why I wouldn't get a Western vaccine and probably not any vaccine!

I should have natural immunity! At least for awhile!

I am going to be getting a blood test for antibodies when I am much more recovered.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone else that's unvaccinated on the forum have coronavirus?

Post by Cornfed »

It is perfectly possible that the cold or flu you had was caused by a coronavirus, but how do you know what it was caused by?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:27 am
It is perfectly possible that the cold or flu you had was caused by a coronavirus, but how do you know what it was caused by?
A guess based on my symptoms which started with fever. I had many other symptoms. It was rapidly progressing with symptoms.

Flu doesn't end that quickly. It wasn't a cold because it wouldn't have been that severe. It was definitely COVID-19.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar how do you think you got it?

I thought you were off on some islands somewhere.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:35 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:27 am
A guess based on my symptoms which started with fever. I had many other symptoms. It was rapidly progressing with symptoms.

Flu doesn't end that quickly. It wasn't a cold because it wouldn't have been that severe. It was definitely COVID-19.
Covaids doesn't exist and what you had could have been any cold or flu.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:40 am
@Tsar how do you think you got it?

I thought you were off on some islands somewhere.
Confused tourists always knocking on my door. They can stay confused because I won't be answering the door for anyone anymore. They can contact their Airbnb host for better directions!

And no, I am on mainland, not an island.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

If you really have COVID-19 afterward you will have some natural immunity built up which is better than the vaccines.

Are you able to get a self-test kit or a rapid test? Where you at then I will try to find out.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:50 am
If you really have COVID-19 afterward you will have some natural immunity built up which is better than the vaccines.

Are you able to get a self-test kit or a rapid test? Where you at then I will try to find out.
I don't want to waste my money and those go up a nose. I will be getting a blood test to show that I recovered from COVID-19 and that will be my evidence.

Unless I have an official test result confirming that I tested positive, it doesn't do anything to have an unofficial test result.

I could have gone for a rapid test but I was concerned about something going up my nose impacting my recovery because I was taking asthma medication to help my breathing for awhile and thinning the air with air-conditioning to make breathing easier.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 5:50 am

Rapid tests are not accurate...It's all a scam. I never took the vaccine.

I was in Vietnam from late 2019 to March 2022. I was forced to leave the country and the only way I could get on a plane was to get a Rapid antigen test 48 hours before I boarded. If the test was positive for covid, then I could not board the plane.

I went to one clinic in Saigon and they put the swab up my nose. The doctor came back and said I tested positive.

I went to a second clinic and they did the same test. The nurse came back and said I tested negative.

1 clinic told me positive. Another told me negative. All in the same day.

THE WHOLE THING IS A SCAM.

EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD IS A LIE TO CONTROL YOUR MIND.

EVERYTHING ON THE NEWS IS A LIE.

IT'S ALL A SCAM TO MAKE BIG PHARMA MORE MONEY.

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS REAL.

EVERYONE WHO HAS THAT STICKER ON SOCIAL MEDIA SAYING THEY'RE VAXXED......THAT'S THE SAME THING AS SAYING "I'M PROUD TO BE A GOOD SLAVE"
Last edited by kangarunner on August 1st, 2022, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 7:50 am
Rapid tests are not accurate...It's all a scam. I never took the vaccine.

I was in Vietnam from late 2019 to March 2022. I was forced to leave the country and the only way I could get on a plane was to get a Rapid antigen test 48 hours before I boarded. If the test was positive for covid, then I could not board the plane.

I went to one clinic in Saigon and they put the swab up my nose. The doctor came back and said I tested positive.

I went to a second clinic and they did the same test. The nurse came back and said I tested negative.

1 clinic told me positive. Another told me negative. All in the same day.

THE WHOLE THING IS A SCAM.

EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD IS A LIE TO CONTROL YOUR MIND.

EVERYTHING ON THE NEWS IS A LIE.

IT'S ALL A SCAM TO MAKE BIG PHARMA MORE MONEY.

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS REAL.
PCR tests have a frightening occurrence of false positives and false negatives. You might have inactive viral strands from last year and the test would have come up positive.

You were lucky to be able to leave the country.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I never vaccinated and had Covid (tested positive, so at least there's a chance I got it) and the whole thing was milder than the usual cold. One day and half with some fever, plus maybe the remaining 2 days with some cough, and that's it.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 7:57 am
PCR tests have a frightening occurrence of false positives and false negatives. You might have inactive viral strands from last year and the test would have come up positive.

You were lucky to be able to leave the country.
With all the f***ing I did in that country, I'm surprised I didn't catch something. But having tiger blood keeps you running strong....

Rapid Antigen Test (swab up the nose) not the PCR. There is no such as COVID. It doesn't exist.

I said it once and I'll say it again.

NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT THE f**k TO DO.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:04 am
With all the f***ing I did in that country, I'm surprised I didn't catch something. But having tiger blood keeps you running strong....

Rapid Antigen Test (swab up the nose) not the PCR. There is no such as COVID. It doesn't exist.
Rapid antigen is even more of a joke than PCR...
kangarunner wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:04 am
I said it once and I'll say it again.

NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT THE f**k TO DO.
...all good, but I wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of a Vietnam policeman's armalite.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 7:58 am
I never vaccinated and had Covid (tested positive, so at least there's a chance I got it) and the whole thing was milder than the usual cold. One day and half with some fever, plus maybe the remaining 2 days with some cough, and that's it.
I had it worse than you. It was worse than a cold but faster moving. I would compare it to an accelerated flu with a really bad fever and a really bad sore throat.

I also had some unusual side effects which I was able to treat on my own with things to restore my electrolytes and magnesium levels. It took about 6-7 days for me to be mostly better.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
August 1st, 2022, 8:27 am
I had it worse than you. It was worse than a cold but faster moving. I would compare it to an accelerated flu with a really bad fever and a really bad sore throat.

I also had some unusual side effects which I was able to treat on my own with things to restore my electrolytes and magnesium levels. It took about 6-7 days for me to be mostly better.
Covid, or whatever this "thing" is, did a lot of different things to different people. I know people who caught the virus back in 2021 or even December 2020, when it was apparently a lot stronger, and were totally asymptomatic. My ex-wife caught it December 2020 and she had terrible chest pain for 2 weeks, took her 3 weeks to recover.