Video: Ryan Boundless WON'T go back to America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Video: Ryan Boundless WON'T go back to America

Post by kangarunner »

Honestly, what expat wants to go back to America? Why would anyone want to go back to prison?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: Video: Ryan Boundless WON'T go back to America

Post by Traveler »

I guess he likes Africa better than both the US and Japan (White guy hates how he is treated in Japan).
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Looks like he has some interesting videos. Too bad you have to pay to watch them. If it was on youtube I’d be interested in watching “How my Thai in-laws screwed me over.”
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Ryan Boundless with a model in Uganda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl0H3zLlHk0
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

NPCslammer wrote:
June 9th, 2022, 5:19 pm
Looks like he has some interesting videos. Too bad you have to pay to watch them. If it was on youtube I’d be interested in watching “How my Thai in-laws screwed me over.”
That video is also available on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk794Cb5J9w
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I've been watching some of his videos lately. I like his honesty when discussing the pros/cons of living in certain countries. In Uganda, he has electricity about 50% of the time and bathes outside with a bucket of water. He's the only white guy in the village and has to deal with hostile young local dudes who are jealous of his success with women there. There is no rule of law in Uganda. Government officials can be easily bribed. The police can arrest you and throw you in jail for any BS reason they want to. Overall, he seems happy living in Uganda. He can support himself with his meager YouTube/Patreon earnings and enjoy a decent dating life. He lives on $600 a month which would be very difficult in the US.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Traveler wrote:
June 18th, 2022, 7:35 am
I've been watching some of his videos lately. I like his honesty when discussing the pros/cons of living in certain countries. In Uganda, he has electricity about 50% of the time and bathes outside with a bucket of water. He's the only white guy in the village and has to deal with hostile young local dudes who are jealous of his success with women there. There is no rule of law in Uganda. Government officials can be easily bribed. The police can arrest you and throw you in jail for any BS reason they want to. Overall, he seems happy living in Uganda. He can support himself with his meager YouTube/Patreon earnings and enjoy a decent dating life. He lives on $600 a month which would be very difficult in the US.
He seems a bit like the youtuber “truegritproductions” who got sick of living in the U.S. but after living in several countries abroad he seemed to realize that the whole world basically sucks and there’s too many cons in any given country to be satisfied in calling one “home.” So he, just like Ryan Boundless, kind of ends up living like a nomad, not really tying themselves down to any one place.