Why is 'Ghosting" so prevalent in America and the Anglosphere?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why is 'Ghosting" so prevalent in America and the Anglosphere?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
I noticed that ghosting is extreme in America. Say you take a girl on a date, you get along well. You text her and then she disappears. In contrast, with women from LATM, EE and even France. I noticed that this happens way less. Women even if they don't want to continue their relationship with you will tend to continue talking with you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Why is 'Ghosting" so prevalent in America and the Anglosphere?

Post by NPCslammer »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
May 29th, 2022, 3:47 pm
Hey guys,
I noticed that ghosting is extreme in America. Say you take a girl on a date, you get along well. You text her and then she disappears. In contrast, with women from LATM, EE and even France. I noticed that this happens way less. Women even if they don't want to continue their relationship with you will tend to continue talking with you.
Guys actually do this a lot to their friends. It’s an America culture thing. So maybe American men and women are perfect for each other. :lol:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Its the promotion in general of avoidant attachment styles.

Liberal societies are, by nature, anti-permeance. Conservatism and traditionalism is all about preservation. The leading principle behind conservatism is "if you've got a good thing going then trying to improve it could potentially break it." The leading principle behind liberalism is experimentation, variety, and novelty. This is why the conservative advocates monogamy while the liberal advocates promiscuity. The conservative says to seek out a relationship with one woman and place a lot of value on that relationship. The liberal says these beliefs hold you back and you could find something better if you went with a different girl or with multiple girls.

Liberalism and social progressivism is the dominant ideology in the Anglosphere. Ghosting is a part of that because the goal of today's dating culture is to experiment with as many people as possible. The idea is that keeping your options open and exploring all the different options that are out there will lead you to the best person for you. People ghost you because they don't think you're good enough for them.

And this is the weakness of liberalism. Often times, people never find anybody who they believe is good enough for them. They search and search and search and never find what they are searching for. Or they think they do but grow dissatisfied and as a result, they cheat on their partner or divorce them. Eventually everybody starts giving up on finding anybody who's good enough because nobody is encouraged to be self-sacrificing anymore. Its never about what they can provide to the relationship now, its all about finding somebody that men and women believe will essentially accept an unfair deal that mostly benefits themselves.

In order to do this, men and women play mind games with one another. Its not about what they have to offer tangibly but manipulating the other person's perception of what they have to offer. Men and women manipulate each other by trying to project an air of "you will never find anyone better then me so you should do what I want you to do." In a traditional society, you do what the other person wants because you want to make your partner happy, not because you're terrified of losing them if you don't cater to their every whim.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 29th, 2022, 11:34 pm

In order to do this, men and women play mind games with one another. Its not about what they have to offer tangibly but manipulating the other person's perception of what they have to offer. Men and women manipulate each other by trying to project an air of "you will never find anyone better then me so you should do what I want you to do." In a traditional society, you do what the other person wants because you want to make your partner happy, not because you're terrified of losing them if you don't cater to their every whim.

Men and women do use avoidant attachment style of dating in Anglo countries. It's ridiculous but you do find the prevailing attitude of men and women in the Anglosphere of "you will never find anyone better then me so you should do what I want you to do."

This is just another reason why men should leave Anglo countries and find a traditional woman in a non Anglo countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
May 29th, 2022, 3:47 pm
Hey guys,
The Anglophone countries are hypercompetitive industrial dystopias which encourage people to pursue material self-interest above all else. Because of this ethos of extreme materialism and egoism most people measure interpersonal relationships exclusively in terms of what material and status-related benefits they can get from them. As soon as they perceive that a friend or potential date is no longer useful for their material goals they'll discard them immediately. Unlike many other cultures the Anglosphere gives very little importance to love, friendship or non-utilitarian interpersonal connection.

This utilitarianism of interpersonal connection is deeply baked into Anglophone culture and isn't going to change any time soon. Anglophone countries are thoroughly dysfunctional societies and the best thing for us sane ones to do is to leave them completely and pursue better relationships and a more fulfilling social life in much saner cultures such as Latin America and Southern Europe. We should "ghost" the Anglosphere!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 31st, 2022, 2:27 pm
The Anglophone countries are hypercompetitive industrial dystopias which encourage people to pursue material self-interest above all else. Because of this ethos of extreme materialism and egoism most people measure interpersonal relationships exclusively in terms of what material and status-related benefits they can get from them. As soon as they perceive that a friend or potential date is no longer useful for their material goals they'll discard them immediately. Unlike many other cultures the Anglosphere gives very little importance to love, friendship or non-utilitarian interpersonal connection.

This utilitarianism of interpersonal connection is deeply baked into Anglophone culture and isn't going to change any time soon. Anglophone countries are thoroughly dysfunctional societies and the best thing for us sane ones to do is to leave them completely and pursue better relationships and a more fulfilling social life in much saner cultures such as Latin America and Southern Europe. We should "ghost" the Anglosphere!

Wow, you really nailed it. Anglo countries are highly competitive not just when it comes to work and social status but also when it comes to dating and relationships. Anglo countries give very little importance to love or friendship and place high importance on material things and social status. People should start "ghosting" Anglo countries. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:

Who gives a shit about ghosting to be honest. If anyone does that it just shows immaturity. America is such a socially distant country. There's no kinship. It's not a country, it's just a land mass. There's NOTHING at all uniting the people who live here in any way.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 12:01 am
Who gives a shit about ghosting to be honest. If anyone does that it just shows immaturity. America is such a socially distant country. There's no kinship. It's not a country, it's just a land mass. There's NOTHING at all uniting the people who live here in any way.

Your right there is nothing that unites the American people, there is no sense of community in the United States. No wonder why so many people feel lonely and disconnected in the USA.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 12:01 am
Lucas88 wrote:

I agree with this guy.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:

Liberal societies are, by nature, anti-permeance. Conservatism and traditionalism is all about preservation. The leading principle behind conservatism is "if you've got a good thing going then trying to improve it could potentially break it." The leading principle behind liberalism is experimentation, variety, and novelty. This is why the conservative advocates monogamy while the liberal advocates promiscuity. The conservative says to seek out a relationship with one woman and place a lot of value on that relationship. The liberal says these beliefs hold you back and you could find something better if you went with a different girl or with multiple girls.

Liberalism and social progressivism is the dominant ideology in the Anglosphere. Ghosting is a part of that because the goal of today's dating culture is to experiment with as many people as possible. The idea is that keeping your options open and exploring all the different options that are out there will lead you to the best person for you. People ghost you because they don't think you're good enough for them.

And this is the weakness of liberalism. Often times, people never find anybody who they believe is good enough for them. They search and search and search and never find what they are searching for. Or they think they do but grow dissatisfied and as a result, they cheat on their partner or divorce them. Eventually everybody starts giving up on finding anybody who's good enough because nobody is encouraged to be self-sacrificing anymore. Its never about what they can provide to the relationship now, its all about finding somebody that men and women believe will essentially accept an unfair deal that mostly benefits themselves.

To be honest Conservative societies are full of shit too. They are boring and believe everything is degenerate. I can't stand them no more than I can stand moronic Liberals/Leftist or whatever you want to call them. I mean Conservatives are the type of people that believe everything that isn't conservative or part of their belief is evil/satanic, its annoying as hell. "Oh no you let a woman suck your dick, you are a degenerate sodomite!"
They literately don't know the meaning of fun or a good time. They act so damn anti-fun about everything that they literately make liberals appear more exciting than despite they aren't.

I can never associate with either side since I would struggle trying to be full blown Conservative. And I can't for the love of GOD ever become a Leftlist because the way they f***ing behave in general and how they are a group full of moronic self hating cuckolding dumbasses that get off to being bred out of existence, replaced and having their own countries stolen from them by immigrants, invaders, and migrants both legally and illegally.
I can admit that Leftist culture is a lot more dysfunctional but both sides offer nothing of substance.

To be part of these groups you have to either choose a life of degeneracy with no restraint, no loyalty or devotion where everybody is selfish, cold, and f**k who they want even if they are already married or seeing someone. So you have these open relationships out there too which I never understood. Or you can choose the path of complete boredom by restricting and living with severe limitations because you feel that everything violates your core beliefs. You won't even try a certain sexual position because you believe it's disgusting and the Devil's work. That's how uptight some of these Conservative types really are too. In their eyes, Satan invented oral sex :roll: I refuse to have a boring sex life with someone I love "Oh dear lets do it in the missionary position every time we have sex because if I do you on all fours like an animal we are sinning in the eyes of the Lord." :lol: reminds me of that episode in Moral Oral where Clay told his son about how wrong some sexual positions were and that the missionary position is the only one GOD approves of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 4:50 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

To be honest Conservative societies are full of shit too. They are boring and believe everything is degenerate. I can't stand them no more than I can stand moronic Liberals/Leftist or whatever you want to call them. I mean Conservatives are the type of people that believe everything that isn't conservative or part of their belief is evil/satanic, its annoying as hell. "Oh no you let a woman suck your dick, you are a degenerate sodomite!"
They literately don't know the meaning of fun or a good time. They act so damn anti-fun about everything that they literately make liberals appear more exciting than despite they aren't.

I can never associate with either side since I would struggle trying to be full blown Conservative. And I can't for the love of GOD ever become a Leftlist because the way they f***ing behave in general and how they are a group full of moronic self hating cuckolding dumbasses that get off to being bred out of existence, replaced and having their own countries stolen from them by immigrants, invaders, and migrants both legally and illegally.
I can admit that Leftist culture is a lot more dysfunctional but both sides offer nothing of substance.

To be part of these groups you have to either choose a life of degeneracy with no restraint, no loyalty or devotion where everybody is selfish, cold, and f**k who they want even if they are already married or seeing someone. So you have these open relationships out there too which I never understood. Or you can choose the path of complete boredom by restricting and living with severe limitations because you feel that everything violates your core beliefs. You won't even try a certain sexual position because you believe it's disgusting and the Devil's work. That's how uptight some of these Conservative types really are too. In their eyes, Satan invented oral sex :roll: I refuse to have a boring sex life with someone I love "Oh dear lets do it in the missionary position every time we have sex because if I do you on all fours like an animal we are sinning in the eyes of the Lord." :lol: reminds me of that episode in Moral Oral where Clay told his son about how wrong some sexual positions were and that the missionary position is the only one GOD approves of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That’s because liberals definition of “fun” seems to mean being a slut/manwhore, cheating on your spouse, violent sex, getting addicted to drugs, gambling all your money away, starting bar fights, and destroying statues of historical figures. They seem incapable of considering anything that isn’t destructive or immoral as fun so they say conservatives are “boring.” There’s nothing in conservative culture that says you can’t have movie nights with your friends, go out to restaurants, go to amusement parks, go skydiving, snorkeling, tubing on the lake, lounging in a hot tub, painting, storytelling/writing, surfing on the ocean, enjoy an afternoon on the beach, go for a swim in the pool, drink alcohol responsibly, masturbate, or have frequent, affectionate, passionate, and monogamous sex with a cute girl.

I have never met anybody who thought oral sex was degenerate. The whole “missionary position only” thing is a meme that has no real basis in reality. I would argue that doggystyle is a tiny bit degenerate but it’s degenerate in the same way that running a stop sign is a crime. It’s better not to but it’s definitely not a big deal. Anal sex can be pretty degenerate depending on how the person does it. A fascination with anal sex is definitely degenerate but doing it once in a blue moon is pretty low on the order of degenerate acts. Any kind of violence like spanking, slapping, or choking is severely degenerate and should be strictly avoided.

It’s important for a society to not encourage destructive behavior in pursuit of fun or excitement.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 6:29 pm
That’s because liberals definition of “fun” seems to mean being a slut/manwhore, cheating on your spouse, violent sex, getting addicted to drugs, gambling all your money away, starting bar fights, and destroying statues of historical figures. They seem incapable of considering anything that isn’t destructive or immoral as fun so they say conservatives are “boring.” There’s nothing in conservative culture that says you can’t have movie nights with your friends, go out to restaurants, go to amusement parks, go skydiving, snorkeling, tubing on the lake, lounging in a hot tub, painting, storytelling/writing, surfing on the ocean, enjoy an afternoon on the beach, go for a swim in the pool, drink alcohol responsibly, masturbate, or have frequent, affectionate, passionate, and monogamous sex with a cute girl.

I have never met anybody who thought oral sex was degenerate. The whole “missionary position only” thing is a meme that has no real basis in reality. I would argue that doggystyle is a tiny bit degenerate but it’s degenerate in the same way that running a stop sign is a crime. It’s better not to but it’s definitely not a big deal. Anal sex can be pretty degenerate depending on how the person does it. A fascination with anal sex is definitely degenerate but doing it once in a blue moon is pretty low on the order of degenerate acts. Any kind of violence like spanking, slapping, or choking is severely degenerate and should be strictly avoided.

It’s important for a society to not encourage destructive behavior in pursuit of fun or excitement.
I wholly agree with your assessment. While I am not explicitly a conservative and don't subscribe to any political ideology in particular, I also notice that a large subset of the population self-identifying as liberal tends to equate myriad destructive behaviors with fun. Drugs and irresponsible alcohol use are at the top of the list. Promiscuity and bizarre sexual acts are also up there. For those people it's as though something has to be damaging or negative for it to be exciting or enjoyable. And yes, many of them consider "boring" anybody who's not into the same destructive stuff.

But, as you have already alluded, there are many forms of fun which are wholesome and constructive and don't involve any kind of self-destruction or degeneracy. Things like athletics and martial arts training, artistic pursuits, writing, music, dance classes and various other forms of learning. Also all of the recreational activities which you have enumerated and many more. All of these things require considerably greater imagination than the typical "let's get shitfaced on booze and drugs and hook up with some hoes at the club". They are certainly not boring in any way except to the uncultured. I have always found myself drawn to the more edifying activities including some of those listed above. I've never found drugs or alcohol or any of modern society's degenerate shit interesting even in the slightest.

I think that most people naturally tend towards the lowly and destructive due to their lower animalistic nature. It seems that in the absence of socially conservative restraints they will simply revert to their feral state and behave like amoral savages. While I fully believe in freedom and prefer to live in a society in which adults have the legal right to do as they please in the privacy of their own homes as long as they don't harm others, I also believe that a society dedicated to good should encourage some level of socially conservative values and common decency and seek to regulate harmful and degenerate content rather than allowing all of the bizarre degeneracy that is being promoted with impunity by the Jews in today's "liberal democracies". There has to be some standards. At some point somebody has to put the foot down.

On the other side of the coin there are people who, despite living in a society which normalizes destructive behaviors and degeneracy, retain a strong sense of morality and have little or no desire to participate in things like drugs, alcohol and cheating. If you find a girl like this you know that you have found a good soul, somebody with innate nobility and own judgment. My Mexican ex-girlfriend was like this. She was extremely loyal and monogamous, had no interest in drugs or alcohol, and much preferred constructive activities such as art, writing, swimming and learning French. Even her recreational hobbies were on the innocent side such as videogames and comic books.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

No, @WanderingProtagonist is right, there's a lot of religious nut conservatives who really do think anything but missionary is degenerate, LOL! And oral sex is/was considered tantamount to 'sodomy' by many religious people, I've literally seen a big uproar between some supposedly jewdeo Christian white American girls some of whom were saying they 'loved God, but loved to suck cock' and then the other Christian girls started screaming about how it was degeneration and un-Christian damnation, LOL.
Outcast9428 wrote:
I have never met anybody who thought oral sex was degenerate. The whole “missionary position only” thing is a meme that has no real basis in reality.
Outcast9428 wrote:
I would argue that doggystyle is a tiny bit degenerate but it’s degenerate in the same way that running a stop sign is a crime. It’s better not to but it’s definitely not a big deal.
You definitely belong in East/Southeast Asia if that's what you think!!

Tradpill guys: "Lead me not into temptation!!"
Asian chicks: "OK!" / 好呀! / オッケー!

Me: Beachfront real estate is looking very attractive in beautiful Kenya!
Definitely one of the countries on my list of ones that might be great to go with black American women who are similarly blessed...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 11:58 pm
No, @WanderingProtagonist is right, there's a lot of religious nut conservatives who really do think anything but missionary is degenerate, LOL! And oral sex is/was considered tantamount to 'sodomy' by many religious people, I've literally seen a big uproar between some supposedly jewdeo Christian white American girls some of whom were saying they 'loved God, but loved to suck cock' and then the other Christian girls started screaming about how it was degeneration and un-Christian damnation, LOL.
Outcast9428 wrote:
I have never met anybody who thought oral sex was degenerate. The whole “missionary position only” thing is a meme that has no real basis in reality.
Outcast9428 wrote:
I would argue that doggystyle is a tiny bit degenerate but it’s degenerate in the same way that running a stop sign is a crime. It’s better not to but it’s definitely not a big deal.
You definitely belong in East/Southeast Asia if that's what you think!!

Tradpill guys: "Lead me not into temptation!!"
Asian chicks: "OK!" / 好呀! / オッケー!

Me: Beachfront real estate is looking very attractive in beautiful Kenya!
Definitely one of the countries on my list of ones that might be great to go with black American women who are similarly blessed...

lol that last photo you posted :lol: yeah that's William all in it right there XDDD
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 8:54 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:

I wholly agree with your assessment. While I am not explicitly a conservative and don't subscribe to any political ideology in particular, I also notice that a large subset of the population self-identifying as liberal tends to equate myriad destructive behaviors with fun. Drugs and irresponsible alcohol use are at the top of the list. Promiscuity and bizarre sexual acts are also up there. For those people it's as though something has to be damaging or negative for it to be exciting or enjoyable. And yes, many of them consider "boring" anybody who's not into the same destructive stuff.

But, as you have already alluded, there are many forms of fun which are wholesome and constructive and don't involve any kind of self-destruction or degeneracy. Things like athletics and martial arts training, artistic pursuits, writing, music, dance classes and various other forms of learning. Also all of the recreational activities which you have enumerated and many more. All of these things require considerably greater imagination than the typical "let's get shitfaced on booze and drugs and hook up with some hoes at the club". They are certainly not boring in any way except to the uncultured. I have always found myself drawn to the more edifying activities including some of those listed above. I've never found drugs or alcohol or any of modern society's degenerate shit interesting even in the slightest.

I think that most people naturally tend towards the lowly and destructive due to their lower animalistic nature. It seems that in the absence of socially conservative restraints they will simply revert to their feral state and behave like amoral savages. While I fully believe in freedom and prefer to live in a society in which adults have the legal right to do as they please in the privacy of their own homes as long as they don't harm others, I also believe that a society dedicated to good should encourage some level of socially conservative values and common decency and seek to regulate harmful and degenerate content rather than allowing all of the bizarre degeneracy that is being promoted with impunity by the Jews in today's "liberal democracies". There has to be some standards. At some point somebody has to put the foot down.

On the other side of the coin there are people who, despite living in a society which normalizes destructive behaviors and degeneracy, retain a strong sense of morality and have little or no desire to participate in things like drugs, alcohol and cheating. If you find a girl like this you know that you have found a good soul, somebody with innate nobility and own judgment. My Mexican ex-girlfriend was like this. She was extremely loyal and monogamous, had no interest in drugs or alcohol, and much preferred constructive activities such as art, writing, swimming and learning French. Even her recreational hobbies were on the innocent side such as videogames and comic books.

I had replied to your post but deleted it because I had no idea how to answer it so I figured oh well.
I'm a light "degenerate" I guess, I mean I've no interest in drugs, clubs, parties, multiple women, etc.
I mean I have limitations unfortunately I haven't done anything at all lately that would be considered degenerate.
In fact I've rarely done anything that would fall under that category, mostly because my entire life I've kept myself isolated.
The one degenerate thing I did that I can remember I was about 10 years old lol flashed my dick to these older black women outside my window, then they told my mother and she brought the thunder with that belt :lol: