The reasons why I hate Conservative people just as much as I hate the Leftlist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: The reasons why I hate Conservative people just as much as I hate the Leftlist

Post by Outcast9428 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 9:20 pm

Sheesh, some of you far Righties are so illiberal that even Sean Hannity, who (like virtually everyone Left and Right) acknowledges that Putin is an evil guy, is far to the Left of you.
Sean Hannity is spiritually liberal. He whines about the COVID pandemic causing women to leave the workforce (and completely cucked out when Gavin McInnes pointed out that women are happier staying at home), interviews trannies, and essentially makes all of his talking points "see Democrats? Republicans are the real liberals!" Just because he's a cheerleader for Trump doesn't make him a conservative. He only cares about the success of the Republican Party, not conservative ideology, if conservative ideology had to be completely mangled in order to make the Republicans win he would support that.

Tucker Carlson is more of a real conservative.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The reasons why I hate Conservative people just as much as I hate the Leftlist

Post by gsjackson »

Okay, now I know you're not serious, flowerthief00 -- using Wikipedia and Hannity to make points. The former is Propaganda Central, every bit as dedicated to preservation of establishment narratives as the NYT or Wapo, and the latter is an idiot, a Republican Party partisan hack, as anybody who's ever watched him can immediately discern.

For a smart guy, you have a rather unsophisticated and insufficiently cynical view of public affairs. Otherwise, you'd understand the point people here are making about democracy. It's an observation that's been repeated so often over the millennia that it's a cliche -- democracies inevitably turn into oligarchies. For the simple reason that our elected representatives all have their price (usually quite reasonable), and can be purchased by those with sufficient financial (and blackmailing) means, who see governmental power as useful to their purposes. It's helpful to think of government in the U.S. as a continuing criminal enterprise, and the corporate media as a PR firm deployed to make sure the public never catches on to the scam.

What's the best form of government? I dunno. Obviously a benevolent dictator truly dedicated to the public welfare would be most effective, but since human nature is inherently flawed and power corrupts, and we can never be sure of what we're getting, some sort of federalist system that devolves power away from the center to ever-more local units would be the choice here. But none of them seem to work particularly well, especially in a brain-dead and thoroughly propagandized nation-state. No governmental system is going to be functional given the current U.S. population, and increasingly that seems to be the case with the other "western democracies."

One small point of correction -- Putin has not held the Russian presidency continuously for 22 years. He and Medvedev flipped positions one term. At the time everyone believed that Medvedev was more sympathetic to the West, though Putin has always been seen as very pro-West. Putin has been elected as many times by the Russians as Americans elected FDR in what they considered times of crisis. Believe me, Putin took power in what the Russians saw as an extreme crisis after the U.S. had unleashed predatory (((oligarchs))) on the country, imposing an economic system that devastated the culture to such a degree in the '90s even that life expectancy came down about 15 years. The Russian people know that the U.S. intends to re-colonize them, and Putin stands in the way. Anyone who has followed recent Russian history knows why Putin keeps getting re-elected. Legitimately.

Finally, a question: If the corporate media have obviously lied to you about everything for years -- the U.S. president is an agent of the Russian government, a dangerous pandemic requires everyone to get an experimental injection, etc., etc. -- why would you think they are telling you the truth about Putin and Russia? Their propaganda efforts are usually quite successful in rounding up most everyone "left and right." Bush had 85 percent support for the fraudulent Iraq invasion. I'm sure the scamdemic enjoyed similar support for many months. Do you think widespread belief is the measure of an idea's truth.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 9:20 pm
@Cornfed

Around 200 or so countries. Literally most countries in the world are more democratic than Russia.
How so? Certainly not of the Western regimes I'm familiar with are as democratic as Russia and it would be a bit difficult to be given that the elite hate and want to genocide their own populations.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

@gsjackson

I don't think much of Hannity, but Wikipedia... Wikipedia is certainly not the same as the NYT and Wapo, is it now? It has got a bias like everywhere-(who doesn't?) but facts are still facts. Also, unlike the Wapo it has a built-in mechanism for content to be changed if a thing is found to be unfactual. If you think Wikipedia is that unreliable then what source do you consider more reliable than it? If it's as bad as you say then surely there must be another online encyclopedia of higher quality. Can you recommend one?

I could also say, for a smart guy you have a tendency to embrace the fringe too eagerly. The establishment is often wrong, no doubt. But the establishment is often right. You have taken a position of opposing covid-related tyranny, but in this thread you speak support for a tyrant.

Of course I agree with your point about representatives having a price. That's exactly what representative government is. I also agree 100% about a federalist system that devolves power away from the center being the best choice--I want precisely this. And about Western democracies on a downward trajectory. So we should be strengthening them instead of attacking them further.

To answer your question about why I trust the corporate media, the answer is that I don't trust them. Not about Russia or anything else. But it's more complicated than that. I don't trust their detractors and rivals either. They're often worse. One has to listen to more than one side to piece a picture together.

A quick side-note regarding what you call the fraudulent Iraq invasion. Actually that war had something that a lot of wars don't--legal justification. (or as much legal justification as a war can really have) In that Saddam Hussein was in violation of every possible point of the cease-fire agreement from the previous war, and thus it was a continuation of a conflict unfinished. I don't like to speak about justifications for wars, but it's difficult to think of one in recent memory that had more justification than that one. Yet it didn't turn out so well, did it? So we can use that as an example of the danger of justifying wars whose outcomes no one can quite predict.

@Cornfed

You have a link. You know how to read.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 1:36 pm

I could also say, for a smart guy you have a tendency to embrace the fringe too eagerly.
Implying that embracing the fringe isn't the intelligent position.

Going along with the establishment and not questioning any of their narratives is quintessential midwit behavior. It takes intelligence to break the social conditioning which prevents most people from accepting, and then discovering as well as understanding radical, fringe ideologies.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

At least @flowerthief00 is in favor of actual free speech, even though I agree with @gsjackson, @Outcast9428, and the rest of the antisemites on most of this.
But thank you for supporting real free speech, flowerthief00, really! :D

The jewish total war on free speech is being undertaken globally specifically in order to stop the distribution of red pill truth such as that reported here in this particular good writeup, going in great depth about the who, what, and why of the jewish hand in the ongoing war and the related history:

I posted it here just now and quoted it:
viewtopic.php?p=371381#p371381

But here is the link to the full piece that includes hyperlinks to a lot more:
The Jewish Hand in World War Three
Free Speech versus Catastrophe
https://www.unz.com/article/the-jewish- ... war-three/

Responding to several people at once on some of the related subject matter here:
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 10:04 pm
No because I don't identify as either side and I don't believe in voting systems either. I read so many books written by authors that spoke about how much of the voting system doesn't matter. Because the Elite controls both sides, they decide who they want to govern the country, and anything the Elite says GOES. America is owned by powerful Jewish people, that means both parties Republican an Democrat are their bitches, doesn't matter if you claim to be a real one or cuckservative.
@WanderingProtagonist I agree with a lot of that and a lot of your overall sentiment, and the jews definitely play both sides of every angle while trying to dupe goy with various "isms" as distractions. For example: Funding both communism and nazism from the big New York jew/ZOG banks (see the Unz Review American Pravda articles about that, which you can find at the link in my sig, if you want detailed substantiation about that history), the more recent classic example being the zionist warmongering neocons (who'd have gullible cuckservatives believe the neocons are "conservatives"), while the supposedly "liberal" or religious tribal groups finance and lobby to bring in the endless throngs of refugees and migrants displaced by the jew wars. I posted a bunch of stuff documenting the history of that in other threads too, so I definitely understand that they do that.

However, they also deliberately overstate the magnitude of actual control they have over everything in order to try to spook overly suggestible people into thinking they're more unstoppable than they really are, and to make the masses believe they themselves are more powerless than they actually are.
It's a very powerful and evil tribal mafia they have infesting all levels of US society from the ZOG bankers and JYC financial "elite", to the oligarchical corruption of academia and spreading of transgenderism and globohomo, to the jewmedia and jew-infested jewgle and big tech, to the religious nuts and insanity of Christian zionism, indisputably, and they're the world's foremost problem, definitely.

However, I still think that the US political situation isn't (yet) completely hopeless:

Examples: Via the US political system, corrupted and flawed as it may be, they had the Roe vs Wade decision a lot of you guys supported and knew more about than me, but a lot of you said yourselves you thought that was one of the biggest conservative political victories in recent history. (I don't totally get that one, but there's nothing for us to argue about here since I'm not an abortionist either and have always accepted theoretic fatherhood as the cost of scoring with women, LOL).

A lot of people who don't fit into a left/right box on politics by any means openly rebelled against the ZOG's vaccine mandates too, in the USSA and cucknada as well as many other countries. Boy did the plandemic open a lot of peoples' eyes! The ZOG really has its hands full squealing about "misinformation" now.

I'm not putting some kind of faith into any figures from Musk to Putin or anyone else, but Musk is still taking steps to acquire Twitter and causing woke and jewish squealing to reach deafening levels, and I've noticed a whole lot more antisemitism on Twitter since that move forced Twitter to scale back their aggressive assault on free speech there.

Also, like I just posted about in the "Ministry of Truth" thread over here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45255&p=372155#p372155
They tried to put in the Disinformation Governance Board headed as expected by a jewess, but the public outrage and political backlash against it caused them to at least temporarily put that part of the jewish war on free speech on pause (though I agree with Giraldi whose article I quoted in that thread that it's only a temporary pause).

So one thing all of us, including (from what I can see) flowerthief00, agree on is we need REAL free speech. (Not jewspeak for "free speech," which is of course to say that we have free speech, while actually criminalizing anyone's spreading of the actual complete facts about what jews are doing, and labelling this "hate speech" or "misinformation," "disinformation," etc.)

One other thing I agree with flowerthief00 about is I'm definitely not going for any theocracies or neo-aristocracies (though in fact that is closer to what we actually do have with the criminal jewish oligarchies under ZOGs, even though their power is not absolute in many places yet).

As for strengthening "democracy" that flowerthief00 mentioned, I'm open minded about that, if "democracy" here actually means some kind of representative system of government in a context of actual free speech and free flowing information (as opposed to the jewspeak definition of "democracy").

Meanwhile, I'm still here (at least with USSA citizenship and voting rights, even if not always present) to vote against further curtailment of free speech, against vaccine mandates, and do other basic political participation for what it's worth, even though I'm more expecting in the long run to take some women and some $$$ and 'get out of dodge' as things keep going down the tubes, rather than see any huge improvement... but you never know! Good things do happen sometimes, even if positive thinking alone certainly isn't going to keep us out of the gulags. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 4:58 pm
At least @flowerthief00 is in favor of actual free speech, even though I agree with @gsjackson, @Outcast9428, and the rest of the antisemites on most of this.

The jewish total war on free speech is being undertaken globally specifically in order to stop the distribution of red pill truth such as that reported here in this particular good writeup, going in great depth about the who, what, and why of the jewish hand in the ongoing war and the related history:

Responding to several people at once on some of the related subject matter here:
No because I don't identify as either side and I don't believe in voting systems either. I read so many books written by authors that spoke about how much of the voting system doesn't matter. Because the Elite controls both sides, they decide who they want to govern the country, and anything the Elite says GOES. America is owned by powerful Jewish people, that means both parties Republican an Democrat are their bitches, doesn't matter if you claim to be a real one or cuckservative.
You really love to type a whole lot lol but I always read it all. :lol: I do that sometimes too when I get too deep into a topic.

@WanderingProtagonist I agree with a lot of that and a lot of your overall sentiment, and the jews definitely play both sides of every angle while trying to dupe goy with various "isms" as distractions. For example: Funding both communism and nazism from the big New York jew/ZOG banks (see the Unz Review American Pravda articles about that, which you can find at the link in my sig, if you want detailed substantiation about that history), the more recent classic example being the zionist warmongering neocons (who'd have gullible cuckservatives believe the neocons are "conservatives"), while the supposedly "liberal" or religious tribal groups finance and lobby to bring in the endless throngs of refugees and migrants displaced by the jew wars. I posted a bunch of stuff documenting the history of that in other threads too, so I definitely understand that they do that.

However, they also deliberately overstate the magnitude of actual control they have over everything in order to try to spook overly suggestible people into thinking they're more unstoppable than they really are, and to make the masses believe they themselves are more powerless than they actually are.
It's a very powerful and evil tribal mafia they have infesting all levels of US society from the ZOG bankers and JYC financial "elite", to the oligarchical corruption of academia and spreading of transgenderism and globohomo, to the jewmedia and jew-infested jewgle and big tech, to the religious nuts and insanity of Christian zionism, indisputably, and they're the world's foremost problem, definitely.

However, I still think that the US political situation isn't (yet) completely hopeless:

Examples: Via the US political system, corrupted and flawed as it may be, they had the Roe vs Wade decision a lot of you guys supported and knew more about than me, but a lot of you said yourselves you thought that was one of the biggest conservative political victories in recent history. (I don't totally get that one, but there's nothing for us to argue about here since I'm not an abortionist either and have always accepted theoretic fatherhood as the cost of scoring with women, LOL).

A lot of people who don't fit into a left/right box on politics by any means openly rebelled against the ZOG's vaccine mandates too, in the USSA and cucknada as well as many other countries. Boy did the plandemic open a lot of peoples' eyes! The ZOG really has its hands full squealing about "misinformation" now.

I'm not putting some kind of faith into any figures from Musk to Putin or anyone else, but Musk is still taking steps to acquire Twitter and causing woke and jewish squealing to reach deafening levels, and I've noticed a whole lot more antisemitism on Twitter since that move forced Twitter to scale back their aggressive assault on free speech there.

Also, like I just posted about in the "Ministry of Truth" thread over here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45255&p=372155#p372155
They tried to put in the Disinformation Governance Board headed as expected by a jewess, but the public outrage and political backlash against it caused them to at least temporarily put that part of the jewish war on free speech on pause (though I agree with Giraldi whose article I quoted in that thread that it's only a temporary pause).

So one thing all of us, including (from what I can see) flowerthief00, agree on is we need REAL free speech. (Not jewspeak for "free speech," which is of course to say that we have free speech, while actually criminalizing anyone's spreading of the actual complete facts about what jews are doing, and labelling this "hate speech" or "misinformation," "disinformation," etc.)

One other thing I agree with flowerthief00 about is I'm definitely not going for any theocracies or neo-aristocracies (though in fact that is closer to what we actually do have with the criminal jewish oligarchies under ZOGs, even though their power is not absolute in many places yet).

As for strengthening "democracy" that flowerthief00 mentioned, I'm open minded about that, if "democracy" here actually means some kind of representative system of government in a context of actual free speech and free flowing information (as opposed to the jewspeak definition of "democracy").

Meanwhile, I'm still here (at least with USSA citizenship and voting rights, even if not always present) to vote against further curtailment of free speech, against vaccine mandates, and do other basic political participation for what it's worth, even though I'm more expecting in the long run to take some women and some $$$ and 'get out of dodge' as things keep going down the tubes, rather than see any huge improvement... but you never know! Good things do happen sometimes, even if positive thinking alone certainly isn't going to keep us out of the gulags. :D
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 4:58 pm

You do have to give the jews credit in that, for a tiny minority of the country, they've figured out how to create a lot of layers of protection for their power.

Layer 1: Don't let people know that anybody even believe that Jewish power is a thing.

Layer 2: Convince people that all the anti-white racism right now is black people's fault rather then the jews fault for teaching so many black people to hate whites in the first place. This way, anger about anti-white racism is directed solely at blacks instead of jews. Because anti-white racists in the black community are worse about hiding their racism, lots of people buy into the idea that anti-white racism is all black people's fault.

Layer 3: If the person does figure out that some people believe in Jewish power, make that person believe that those who do believe in it are a tiny, fringe group of evil racists.

Layer 4: If people discover that there are more people who believe that Jewish power is real then the person originally thought, tell the person that "growing extremism" like people understanding Jewish power represents an existential threat to the nation that they need to be scared of.

Layer 5: If somebody does come to realize that Jewish power is real, convince the person that Jewish power is justified.

Layer 6: If somebody comes to the conclusion that Jewish power is a problem and unjustified, demoralize the person and once again convince them that they are a tiny minority of the country whom everybody hates and will never succeed at breaking their power.

Layer 7: Is going to be once they really do become scared that their power is gonna be lost as more and more people wake up, they're gonna try to convince us that ending Jewish power isn't that important and once again try to convince us that nothing would change and nobody's lives would really improve if they were to lose power.

All of this psychological manipulation is in place because they know they're a tiny minority of the country who can be thrown out of power the moment the non-white races decide to join forces with the whites against them. This is why the jews try to turn every minority in America and Europe against the whites because whites are a majority of the country and therefore, the most powerful group still.

If the minority racial groups and whites are all angry at each other though, they never direct their attention towards jews. Realistically though, I think the jews are realizing that hispanics and asians are never going to hop on board with anti-white grievance politics as much as a lot of black people have. More and more hispanics and asians seem to be just as angry about anti white grievance politics as white people themselves are. So now jews are throwing black people under the bus and letting the blacks absorb the blame over anti-white grievance politics.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Free speech is very nearly the issue I care about above any other. Animal rights is my #1 issue. Free speech is #2.
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 2:59 pm

Going along with the establishment and not questioning any of their narratives is quintessential midwit behavior. It takes intelligence to break the social conditioning which prevents most people from accepting, and then discovering as well as understanding radical, fringe ideologies.
Yes, and it takes additional intelligence to known when the fringe, too, should be avoided. Otherwise you end up believing in QAnon, Reptilian overlords, or "NASA faked space".
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 10:12 am
Free speech is very nearly the issue I care about above any other. Animal rights is my #1 issue. Free speech is #2.
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 2:59 pm

Yes, and it takes additional intelligence to known when the fringe, too, should be avoided. Otherwise you end up believing in QAnon, Reptilian overlords, or "NASA faked space".
I have tremendous respect for anybody who advocates for animal rights. I’ve been vegetarian for almost twenty years now. I don’t even kill bugs, I scoop them up in a cup and take them outside. Traditionalism and animal rights are my two biggest issues.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Awesome, Outcast9428!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

@flowerthief00 Wikipedia is just the facts, not editorializing, you say. OK, let's do a little experiment and check out their treatment of well-credentialed MD's who had the brains and guts to buck the "pandemic"/"vaccine" narrative:

Dr. Peter McCullough -- the most published (in peer-reviewed medical journals) cardiologist in history. Wik says he "contributed to covid19 misinformation."

Dr. Vernon Coleman -- widely published author critical of the medical system, preeminently the role of Big Pharma. early and often critic of the covid narrative. Wik says he's a "conspiracy theorist."

Luc Montaigner -- Nobel Laureate in virology, credited with discovering the HIV virus. Wik notes disapprovingly that he promoted the theory that the SARS Cov2 virus was created in a laboratory." Guess the "editors" are tardy in updating his bio, since this theory is widely accepted as true now.

Dr. Christiane Northrup -- widely published author, who was a darling of Oprah and the establishment until she had the temerity to buck the covid narrative. Wik says that she "embraced pseudoscientific alternative medicine and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories," and that she "spreads misinformation, notably about covid19."

Go ahead and look them up, along with the bios of any other prominent person who challenged the narrative. You'll find the same flagrant editorializing. As for Wik's self-correcting mechanism, here's my experience with it. I noticed that the article on a friend from college had the wrong dates that he had attended the university, so I corrected it. It got changed back. I changed it again, got changed back. About two years later they finally managed to get it right.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

It's not my contention that no editorializing goes on in Wik and those examples you give do indeed demonstrate that. Yeah, I knew there were bad articles out there. Reading those, I have to admit the situation is worse than I thought. It's as if establishment/corporate pharmaceutical-shilling gremlins have infested the machine.

To be fair, some of what McCullough, Coleman, Northrup have said is most likely wrong...things such as denying asymptomatic transmission, or weird claims about 5G nanoparticles...I am not behind everything these people have said. (less problem, tho, with the Montaigner article; the lab leak theory is yet unresolved) But nobody gets everything right. It doesn't mean they deserve a hatchet job posing as an encyclopedia article done on them. Those entries, while making citations which I appreciate, editorialize just as you allege. That last "covid misinformation" paragraph on McCullough is particularly terrible.

I still think Wik is a good entry point to begin learning about most topics, by far more comprehensive than any alternative, and, given that it is run by volunteers, there is decentralization, which you and I like, built in. More than any other source I know of. But I concede it is more compromised now than it used to be. Even Wik's cofounder Larry Sanger has criticized it, mentioning specifically its heavily biased articles on covid.

That's really lame that your correction was undone twice. Correcting a date shouldn't be controversial. For what it's worth, Wikipedia has got a page about criticism of Wikipedia, so there is some self-awareness of its shortcomings at least.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Just out of curiosity, what is the compelling evidence for asymptomatic transmission, which was one of the two pillars propping up the scamdemic, along with the bogus PCR test. It allowed the tyrants to lock down and mask down healthy people. The best study I've seen on the subject came early on in China. An "infected" but asymptomatic person was exposed to 655 others, none of whom became "infected." But that was ignored, just like all the studies showing face diapers were useless, because they didn't fit the narrative. As far as I know, asymptomatic transmission wasn't even a thing until the scamdemic started.
Last edited by gsjackson on May 29th, 2022, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@OutcastedPhilosopher and @flowerthief00

The reason why there’s a growing anti democratic sentiment is because honestly a lot of people on the right such as myself have lost faith in people’s inherent goodness. Democracy gives power to the majority of the population no matter what the majority wants.

In a democracy if 60% of the population wants to legalize axe murder and put to death anyone who thinks axe murder ought to be illegal then it will happen. Not only that but the people in favor of it’s legalization will justify such things because the people who want it criminalized will be demonized as “moral authoritarians” and “a threat to democracy” and “trying to impose their morality/views on other people.”

This may not be the case right now but it could one day because there are some unbelievably sick things which are legal and accepted by the majority of the population now and there’s nothing anyone can do about it because normal people love not having to follow moral rules/laws anymore. All they need is one good enough excuse and they’ll start to hate anyone who has an objection to their behavior because trying to impose any kind of decency on people is called “moral authoritarianism” now.

And I think more and more people on the right are realizing that there’s no point in being able to criticize the government if nothing is ever gonna be done about the sickening moral decay in our nation. Freedom is not the ultimate qualifier of a good society. Freedom is simply one thing among many that could make life good in a country but ultimately, just like anything else, it can be traded for something better.

And I’d rather live in a moral, safe society where I can get a sweet, loyal wife and raise kids in a wholesome environment then be able to criticize the government but for all the marriageable women to disappear and be forced to live around disgusting degenerates who don’t even understand right from wrong anymore. I do not value my freedom to criticize the government as much as I value good women and a peaceful environment.

In American society saying this is violating the ultimate sacred cow of our society. Even more then criticizing Jews. But honestly it’s the truth. Freedom is not the most valuable thing on Earth. Freedom is worthless if all it brings is chaos. If that’s the price I have to pay to live in a good, peaceful society again then so be it. Thailand is an absolute monarchy but lots of people like it so living under a monarch can’t be that bad.

Honestly though if we ever started resembling 1950s society again I would stop pushing so hard for authoritarianism. It’s just that I doubt we’ll get there without authoritarianism anymore.