Why does it seem that many European countries are better for the average man than America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why does it seem that many European countries are better for the average man than America?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I have been following some Youtubers who travel around Europe.

I'm primarily talking about Young men who want to date young women and/or get sexual experience.

-If you want Legal Prostitution, you can have it in Europe
-If you want hook up with a girl you can get in in Europe much easier than in America.
-If you want to have a girlfriend potentially for a mini-relationship you can get in Europe.

People told me that one of the main reasons is Economic, Europe has many women from poorer Eastern European countries who go to wealthier countries, for instance, Netherlands. In contrast, I strongly believe that in America many women simply don't care about having a BF or hooking up since to them this is more of a "past time."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does it seem that many European countries are better for the average man than America?

Post by Alfredo Effect »

I disagree. Europe is barely better than the USA it seems including Russia and Ukraine.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does it seem that many European countries are better for the average man than America?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Nobody that I know who has lived in Western Europe seems to think its better. I've heard some positive stories from guys who lived in Ukraine.

Then again, if you live in Florida, probably any country with the exception of North Korea and certain African ones like Somalia and South Sudan is gonna be an improvement.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Alfredo Effect wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 1:01 pm
I disagree. Europe is barely better than the USA it seems including Russia and Ukraine.
I'm not sure what do you guys mean by better? If you mean getting a LTR that's different, like people here said you could go to the Phillipines. To hooking up with a bunch of girls. For instance, this latino guy said he struggled in the USA but went to Berlin and easily got laid.