Should guys be genuine or fake with girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Should guys be genuine or fake with girls?

Post by Tsar »

For example, should they send a pickup line if that's really not their style or personality, or should they be more genuine and ask something or make a comment? It's almost like most girls are fakes and being genuine isn't something that brings success because it's not really appreciated anymore on a large scale.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Should guys be genuine or fake with girls?

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
January 25th, 2022, 7:34 am
For example, should they send a pickup line if that's really not their style or personality, or should they be more genuine and ask something or make a comment? It's almost like most girls are fakes and being genuine isn't something that brings success because it's not really appreciated anymore on a large scale.
Tsar, what's the age group of girls you are targeting on sites? On dating sites the minimum age requirement is 18, which may be too old for you.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Always be genuine. Be yourself. Real ladies appreciate that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 25th, 2022, 9:46 am
Tsar wrote:
January 25th, 2022, 7:34 am
Tsar, what's the age group of girls you are targeting on sites? On dating sites the minimum age requirement is 18, which may be too old for you.
18-22 is the age group. It's not that they're too old. They're too experienced sexually and in relationships which is probably why I don't get anywhere being genuine. I would have a FWB with a slut 18+ if I really liked her.

Of course, there had been girls every so often who say they're 16 or 17 on Tinder, and I would have really liked to be with them.

18+ usually means fail because they're too slutty and too experienced in relationships. I don't see how many celebrity wannabes would care about anyone being genuine if they're trying to be really fake.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 25th, 2022, 9:47 am
Always be genuine. Be yourself. Real ladies appreciate that.
Real ladies, maybe. Most girls don't act ladylike anymore and many girls are fake or really act it.

Dyed or bleached hair, middle finger on social media, chasing likes and followers, using dating apps to get men to follow her, getting tattoos, asking for pickup lines, etc.

Why is it difficult to find a genuine good girl if she's over 16 or 17 years old?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Since I am pro-marriage, abstaining from sex outside of marriage, and against seducing girls, I am in favor of being genuine. You don't have to lay all your cards out on the table all at once, but you should not be dishonest. If there is something about you that is a deal-breaker for her, it's better to get it out there first so you don't string her along and keep paying for unnecessary dinners and wasting both your time. For example, if you can't have kids and you know it, or something like that, let her know as early as you can without it being too weird.