Read real anthony fauci and see jackson comentating...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Read real anthony fauci and see jackson comentating...

Post by Spencer »

gsjackson - So now the India talking point is presented as “many believe.” When Ron trotted it out the first time, he was calling attention to an article about an American NGO that fiddled with some data and speculated that there may have been four million excess deaths in India over a one-year period during covid time. So Ron jumped from there to the conclusion that since these excess deaths occurred (he accepted the speculation as fact) at a time when a worldwide pandemic was going on, then the deaths must be attributable to covid.

Apparently now “many” have been convinced of this figure, which is 700 percent higher than the death total put forward by the Indian government (with the usual problems of “covid death” data now that autopsies are no longer done).

But as you say, it’s kind of hard to just completely lose sight of four million dead bodies, even in India. Not a single name of the four million is put forward, let alone any autopsies or conclusive proof of cause of death.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Read real anthony fauci and see jackson comentating...

Post by gsjackson »

Oh wow, Spencer, you've found me on Unz Review, the other place I comment regularly. I'm flattered. And yes, everyone read Kennedy's book on Fauci and the Big Pharma establishment, if you still need to disabuse yourself of the notion that American "health care" has anything at all to do with improving anyone's health.