Don't Underestimate Me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Don't Underestimate Me

Post by Tsar »

I have stolen Gourmet meats in America by exploited the loopholes in store security during the early coronavirus. I evaded security cameras and when on security cameras, I wasn't doing anything. I won't give too much detail but I did it several times. If caught, I left myself plausible deniability. I had zero guilt. I felt it was owed to me. No one would have suspected anything. And the dollar amount was likely below any sort of criminal penalty so it would have at most been a warning if caught and the maximum penalty applied.

Exploited policies to get brand new replacements. Imagine taking $150+ for a single electronic item. I did return a used version that was going to end up being discarded by the company. Really, I was a little concerned that it might fail or be rejected, but not much. I did other tricks to exploit policies in the past.

Before that, I mainly did much more harmless things.

I used my knowledge to exploit systems that professors believe can't be exploited for cheating but also gave me plausible deniability. Once again, no further details.

There's more...

Honestly, people who underestimate me have a habit of being terribly shocked.

I suggest @Voyager1 start to really believe that I am going to get a Princess and likely successfully "bait a Bait" to make her my girlfriend!

Someone like me never acts unless they're likely to succeed or until they will definitely succeed depending on what it is they're doing!

I seriously suggest @Voyager1 really contemplate my likely victory because when I announce my victory, he will be terribly disappointed in his failure to foresee my victory!

I am not a person that cares about the ethics or legality of the means. Only the end result. The only real deterrence is punishment severe enough that it would clearly outweigh any risk. Most things don't have that or there's geoarbitrage!

When @Voyager1 makes useless posts designed purely for provocation, he doesn't realize there's zero a statistical zero possibility of it happening.

Yet, the possibility that I soon get a Princess has never been higher. It's why he is truly desperate and afraid of being proven to be a loser and a cuck.

Me getting an ideal Princess would really be a slap in the face to every man getting sluts, slags, and single moms! And any worthless females past their prime! Sometimes the cucks go for slutty slag single moms that are worthless females past their prime!

Losers always hate Winners!

:lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Don't Underestimate Me

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar you are nothing more than a common thief.

But you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

Try stealing in Europe.

Why not try to be a better person and make something of yourself?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 8:46 pm
Tsar you are nothing more than a common thief.

Why not try to be a better person and make something of yourself?
I was owed reparations by American society and it's economy, so I was morally and ethically justified. There's nothing that's a being a thief if a person is stealing what should rightfully be theirs.

People who do things considered unethical only do so if they believe they will win or it's justified.

And like I said, I only do things when I know I succeed. It's not like I targeted every grocery store in America. And it's not like I would have taken the risk for any product. I was spending $100+ so I was only skimming the store's profits a little as an unofficial gift for getting my business and taking reparations for the store rejecting my application without a rejection 5+ times and the chain rejecting me 10+ times. So I was really owed much more than what I took from them. Those were the only times I ever actually took anything without giving something back.

You really should know that people like me only break rules when they're likely to win or they will win.

In time, you will know what it's like to lose with your thoughts and opinions. That's why I am writing a Yaoi Fiction about you. You make your opinions by social indoctrination and like an emotional female. You need to try to become a real man.

:lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 10:21 pm
I was owed reparations by American society and it's economy, so I was morally and ethically justified. There's nothing that's a being a thief if a person is stealing what should rightfully be theirs.

People who do things considered unethical only do so if they believe they will win or it's justified.

And like I said, I only do things when I know I succeed. It's not like I targeted every grocery store in America. And it's not like I would have taken the risk for any product. I was spending $100+ so I was only skimming the store's profits a little as an unofficial gift for getting my business and taking reparations for the store rejecting my application without a rejection 5+ times and the chain rejecting me 10+ times. So I was really owed much more than what I took from them. Those were the only times I ever actually took anything without giving something back.
If you get rejected from a job or do not get a rejection letter, the company owes you nothing. If someone comes knocking on your door and asking you for a job, you are not required to hire them. If you do not give them a rejection letter, you owe them nothing. If you were the type to steal their stuff, they probably came out better by not hiring you.

Those profits belong to the retirees with their money invested in the corporation along with all the other investors, not to you.

If take a pen from a meeting and realize I took it, I take it back. I try not to take anything that is not mine, and my financial situation and career are working out fine. I'm not a millionaire, but I am 'winning' with cashflow to provide for my family's needs and others. It doesn't sound like you are really 'winning' these days. Stealing isn't the way to do it.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 6:41 am
Tsar wrote:

If you get rejected from a job or do not get a rejection letter, the company owes you nothing. If someone comes knocking on your door and asking you for a job, you are not required to hire them. If you do not give them a rejection letter, you owe them nothing. If you were the type to steal their stuff, they probably came out better by not hiring you.

Those profits belong to the retirees with their money invested in the corporation along with all the other investors, not to you.

If take a pen from a meeting and realize I took it, I take it back. I try not to take anything that is not mine, and my financial situation and career are working out fine. I'm not a millionaire, but I am 'winning' with cashflow to provide for my family's needs and others. It doesn't sound like you are really 'winning' these days. Stealing isn't the way to do it.
Well, there's no reason or excuse for rejecting me. Ultimately, I was pissed at COVID-19 inflation and the rejections. And they were mainly using automated checkout machines for several years. It was also likely not a publicly traded corporation. I should have been hired was my opinion and my expenses reached a breaking point.

I maxed out my credit not soon after...once creditors began canceling credit lines was when I decided to max out before losing more. If I had looted my creditors early, I would have walked away with $80,000+. I was justified because the Federal Reserve was making millionaires richer, corporations were getting richer, Wall Street stole from everyone, and I was taking s fraction of the opportunity I should have been granted. It became clear I was never going to be treated fairly, never own a home in America, and never get hired. I took what I could and sacrificed a worthless credit score that wouldn't have offered me anything and had begun to decline from years of a spending deficit with slowly increasing debt and rapidly increasing prices.

It's almost like BLM taking Nike and Flat Screen TVs. Most probably had more jobs and definitely better social lives and love lives than I ever did, meaning they deserved much less reparations than I deserved (and still deserve but I cashed out while I could). My credit was my bank account. I should have been in the middle of a career, had my own place, and a girlfriend or wife that I deflowered...instead, I was denied everything and I took a fraction of what was rightfully mine.

I ended up winning. If I had played by the rules in America, I would have lost. Breaking the rules always played out.

I realized that everyone begins looting a decaying, dying society or empire. America is both.

Take what you can, give nothing back! Most people really follow that in America...

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
I was owed reparations by American society and it's economy,
I disagree. If you have an agreement to work for a certain amount of compensation, and you work, then you are owed whatever you agreed upon. If someone else gets a break, that does not mean that you are owed one.
so I was morally and ethically justified. There's nothing that's a being a thief if a person is stealing what should rightfully be theirs.
Thou shalt not steal.
Unless they act blindly on emotion, that may generally be the case, but that does not make it right.

And like I said, I only do things when I know I succeed. It's not like I targeted every grocery store in America. And it's not like I would have taken the risk for any product. I was spending $100+ so I was only skimming the store's profits a little as an unofficial gift for getting my business and taking reparations for the store rejecting my application without a rejection 5+ times and the chain rejecting me 10+ times. So I was really owed much more than what I took from them. Those were the only times I ever actually took anything without giving something back.[/quote]

I maxed out my credit not soon after...once creditors began canceling credit lines was when I decided to max out before losing more. If I had looted my creditors early, I would have walked away with $80,000+. I was justified because the Federal Reserve was making millionaires richer, corporations were getting richer, Wall Street stole from everyone, and I was taking s fraction of the opportunity I should have been granted.
That's not a justification. If millionaires are getting rich somewhere, that does not make it right to steal. Wall Street making profits isn't 'stealing'. That sounds like left wing radical talk. (Not saying some Wall Street people could not literally be stealing in some cases.)
It's almost like BLM taking Nike and Flat Screen TVs.
Looting was wrong during the BLM protests/riots.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 8:28 pm
I have stolen Gourmet meats in America by exploited the loopholes in store security during the early coronavirus. I evaded security cameras and when on security cameras, I wasn't doing anything. I won't give too much detail but I did it several times. If caught, I left myself plausible deniability. I had zero guilt...
Are you serious? What did you smoke today? Maybe consider to change your medication...

Sounds you are on the best way to change your personality from 'psycho' to 'criminal'.

It might end up badly for you if you continue like that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 11:16 pm
Tsar wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 8:28 pm
I have stolen Gourmet meats in America by exploited the loopholes in store security during the early coronavirus. I evaded security cameras and when on security cameras, I wasn't doing anything. I won't give too much detail but I did it several times. If caught, I left myself plausible deniability. I had zero guilt...
Are you serious?
Yes, I am serious because I am not afraid of breaking rules if there's really no chance I fail and I also feel justified to what I take. I gave myself plausible deniability. Also, some stays made stealing anything under certain limits just warning or at most a fine is above a certain amount but under $1,000.

I am not a small time guy that steals a candy bar. If I do something it's big, bad, and badass and shows status, power, and confidence. Same goes that if I were to steal from someone, it would really need to be a rich person, government, or museum because I wouldn't steal from peasants.

Didn't feel like really mentioning what I do to get what I am owed but I figure I didn't want anyone underestimating me anymore.

The only way to get someone like me to conform and obey rules is with a combination of a punishment that acts as a deterrent, make me believe that following rules is the right thing to do, reward good behavior, and high probability of being caught.

If I am willing to steal with security cameras, usually an employee almost always near checkout, and an item almost no one usually steals, and not get caught and have no guilt, I was fine. I also had little doubt in my ability to pull it off and zero anxiety, zero fear, and zero guilt. Although, I did realize really good thieves love to steal meat because it's more expensive and meat is one of the most shoplifted items. I was really going to move onto stealing bottles of saffron, the most expensive spice, and then try to sell it online but I never got the chance. Bottles of saffron are more expensive than some products that get RFID security chips in America. I don't give away my secrets on how I break rules or laws.

People can imagine what I would do with an even less chance of getting caught or punished.

Just because something is a law doesn't mean I will obey, just like if someone uses God or religion as an argument, they won't be winning that argument with me. That's why politicians who use emotional words and are cryptic don't convince me of anything. It's why people who say "do something just because" without any logic or legitimacy won't get me to obey. And maybe I will pretend but break the rules in secret.

Packed Meat is said to be the #3 most shoplifted product in America. It's popular because of price, it's more complex to shoplift so doing it successfully gives more self-satisfaction, and it shows talent. I really show my talent and stealing the meat showed that I could do anything on my own when I had the right opportunity, right variables, and didn't rely on anyone except myself for success.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 12:08 am
Yohan wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 11:16 pm
Are you serious?
Yes, I am serious because I am not afraid of breaking rules if there's really no chance I fail and I also feel justified to what I take. I gave myself plausible deniability. Also, some stays made stealing anything under certain limits just warning or at most a fine is above a certain amount but under $1,000.

I am not a small time guy that steals a candy bar. If I do something it's big, bad, and badass and shows status, power, and confidence. Same goes that if I were to steal from someone, it would really need to be a rich person, government, or museum because I wouldn't steal from peasants.
If you continue like that you will end up in a cell, either in jail or in a secure mental ward.
Up to you, but don't say, nobody told you that and you didn't know .... Think about it.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tell that to the Kennedy Family who were upper class but decided to do crime to boost their fortune then got out and went legit.

Al Capone is another American example. His mistake was not getting out early enough and going into something legit, and he was brought down for tax evasion or tax fraud, not any of the crimes they really tried to get him on.

Anyone with power or great wealth in the world got it by being a criminal or by breaking enough rules. That's the truth people who are enlightened eventually realize.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
Packed Meat is said to be the #3 most shoplifted product in America. It's popular because of price, it's more complex to shoplift so doing it successfully gives more self-satisfaction, and it shows talent. I really show my talent and stealing the meat showed that I could do anything on my own when I had the right opportunity, right variables, and didn't rely on anyone except myself for success.
Except ask a pretty girl out?

Stealing meat isn't that impressive.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 3:44 am
Tell that to the Kennedy Family who were upper class but decided to do crime to boost their fortune then got out and went legit.

Al Capone is another American example. His mistake was not getting out early enough and going into something legit, and he was brought down for tax evasion or tax fraud, not any of the crimes they really tried to get him on.

Anyone with power or great wealth in the world got it by being a criminal or by breaking enough rules. That's the truth people who are enlightened eventually realize.
Some people with power and wealth got it by doing dishonest things. Others did. The world is not that simplistic.

What about trying to live like a decent human being? Does that appeal to you at all?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
Just because something is a law doesn't mean I will obey, just like if someone uses God or religion as an argument, they won't be winning that argument with me.
You seemed a bit more humble when you thought that you were going to die.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

“I am not a small time guy that steals a candy bar. If I do something it's big, bad, and badass and shows status, power, and confidence”

Af first when I read this, I though you must be stealing million dollar art or conducting a jewelry heist!!. But stealing meat from a supermarket when you’re broke and homeless isn’t any of the things you claim. At best it’s surviving as one of the lowest functioning people in society.

If you did the opposite of everything that comes into your head, you will have the best possibly to achieve the goals and quality of life that most of us have achieved.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 10:42 pm
“I am not a small time guy that steals a candy bar. If I do something it's big, bad, and badass and shows status, power, and confidence”

Af first when I read this, I though you must be stealing million dollar art or conducting a jewelry heist!!. But stealing meat from a supermarket when you’re broke and homeless isn’t any of the things you claim. At best it’s surviving as one of the lowest functioning people in society.

If you did the opposite of everything that comes into your head, you will have the best possibly to achieve the goals and quality of life that most of us have achieved.
Well, I wasn't homeless at the time I was doing the stealing and I was more honest when I looted my creditors for tens of thousands, and then took advantage of COVID-19 deferment to delay default status and needing to make creditor payments.

Being honest again after looting is easy.

And I have really thought about how to loot a business but getting the right tools is key. I have actually looked into thief tools, blow torches, glass cutters, and other items. And I looked into many more thieving ways like diamond heists.

It's just things that are more valuable either have much better security (measures) to beat or higher costs to steal.

I have also thought about using drones in places to scout out mansions and then look to see if the rich are on a holiday. And of course, I get a taser or knife to kill any guard dogs in my way because they're animals. But, I really don't need either because poison is easier to kill dogs because they'll eat anything sweet or tasty and sugar masks poison :lol:

When I do something, it's because I am finally going to win. That's what makes me dangerous. If there's almost no chance of failure, it's the best time to act.

I have thought about how I would actually steal diamonds before but how I would pull it off would be more complex and costly because I would need to do much more, travel to have special items made in a country like China, then airfare, and then, I would need to really scout the security systems of the dealers in the wealthy nations where the security is beatable or punishment if caught is more successful. And I need to ask if there are micro-engraved seral numbers. And everyone knows about the C's for diamonds. It doesn't make sense to steal anything if it's not really high class.

I wouldn't mind stealing diamonds. It's something I imagined for years.

Seriously, anyone intelligent and calculative as me can usually get away with things others can't. But like said, people like me only do things when the probability of success is higher than any outcome of losing.