My Next Destination

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Next Destination

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 20th, 2021, 6:57 am
Tsar, why don't you talk more about where you are now and why you chose France as a destination. What kind of accommodation do you have, types of cuisine and places of interest.

What about French girls (legal age of course). What are they like?

Who paid your ticket to get there? A family member?
1. I got a good deal on an four star hotel. Anyone can find deals if they look!

2. Not pursuing girls at my current destination. I am not much into Western European girls. The Age of Consent of 15 was established in 2021.

3. Can't go to restaurants because France is one of the strictest nations with COVID-19 restrictions. I shop at grocery stores.

4. None of your business how I got to France. All that matters is that I am there and in time I will reach my final destination and then I will get a girl!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

What do you do in your hotel room all day? Just lounge around?

Have you ever tried to talk to a girl like this guy

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
December 20th, 2021, 10:10 am
4. None of your business how I got to France.
Tsar I got you pegged.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 20th, 2021, 10:12 am
What do you do in your hotel room all day? Just lounge around?

Have you ever tried to talk to a girl like this guy

Yes, I lounge around using my phone to learn a language, read, and do whatever. I am going to play mobile games if I get more energy and start getting bored.

I sleep a lot in the Winter because it's cold and dark, and I don't really eat much because I try to remain on a keto diet. I mainly eat cubes of cheese and drink shots of olive oil. Brie is really excellent in France. I always tried to buy Brie at all my destinations. But I much prefer the soft cheeses in Italy.

I don't really talk to girls unless I really like how the girl looks and she doesn't look older than 21. I also decided that I won't waste my time pursuing girls during the winter unless she's exceptional, it's warmer than usual, and I have nothing better to do than sit on a park bench at a park within range of a high school.

The girl in the video was about average in looks and too old to be a girl that I would approach. Her skin clarity needs to be improved and it looks like her hair is dyed. Dyed hair = damages the hair roots which means anyone becomes more susceptible to hair loss as they age.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The only thing I agree w u on is I don't like girls who have dyed hair. I prefer natural hair color.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
I don't believe you. I looked at prices of four star hotels in France and there's no way you could afford one.

Where are you really staying?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 20th, 2021, 11:53 am
Tsar wrote:
I don't believe you. I looked at prices of four star hotels in France and there's no way you could afford one.

Where are you really staying?
You didn't ask how long I was staying at the four star hotel. I need good selfies and I can't go to a restaurant without a green pass.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
December 20th, 2021, 6:48 pm
You didn't ask how long I was staying at the four star hotel. I need good selfies and I can't go to a restaurant without a green pass.
You're not being truthful. Where are you staying now? A hotel or apartment? You don't have to give the address. Just tell us the cost and what it's like.

Make a few pics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 21st, 2021, 2:59 am
Tsar wrote:
December 20th, 2021, 6:48 pm
You're not being truthful. Where are you staying now? A hotel or apartment? You don't have to give the address. Just tell us the cost and what it's like.

Make a few pics.
1. Four star hotels can be $100-$150 a night. Two nights is fine for great selfies in a fancy hotel room and able to get room service restaurant meals to bypass the mandatory green pass. I would pay $300 a night or $500 for one night for a regal royal deluxe suite. Makes me seem like I am rich for anyone that would see. I plan to do that once or twice a year. Illusions are almost reality to people who don't know me. I have an image to craft!

2. Most of the time I try to get $20 a night hotels or apartments. Sadly, many don't have their restaurants open because of COVID-19.

3. I won't post pictures because they can be identified by someone. I don't post anything online!

Europe has much higher quality infrastructure and architecture so it's quieter. The cars don't make really terrible noise like police sirens and any horn makes in the Americas. I really like the quiet of Europe. Everything is extremely noisy in the Americas.

Architecture in the United States was the worst compared to anywhere. Even a mile away, sometimes two or three miles away, a police siren can be heard.

In time, at my final destination, I will be getting a beautiful teen girlfriend. Legal in her country which is where I would be! But she would probably 100% illegal in America or at least semi-illegal.

My favorite age for girls is the age of the girl in this YouTube video!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

There'd be nothing wrong with the girl in the video marrying a 14-15-16 year old guy in my view.

BUT she's not going to want to marry someone the age of her dad. That's your age Tsar. Approximately the same age of the dad in this video.

But the feminists would tell you she is too young for marriage and needs to get her education and career first.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 21st, 2021, 6:41 am
There'd be nothing wrong with the girl in the video marrying a 14-15-16 year old guy in my view.

BUT she's not going to want to marry someone the age of her dad. That's your age Tsar. Approximately the same age of the dad in this video.

But the feminists would tell you she is too young for marriage and needs to get her education and career first.
I might be the age of her dad but I look 10 years younger. A 14 year old would definitely date me, especially if she becomes a model of mine for a month or two, then I do a switch! I can use psychology, sociology, and human nature to get a girl if I can't get one just by asking her out. Give someone a glimpse of what they could have then take it away...they will do more to keep it. The boiling frog metaphor.
wickedtraveller
Freshman Poster

Post by wickedtraveller »

Hey Tsar, where you at?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

wickedtraveller wrote:
January 11th, 2022, 1:24 am
Hey Tsar, where you at?
I am surprised you didn't use an iplogger this time! :lol:

I am not telling anyone where I am at anymore!

When I succeed, I will tell everyone!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hey Tsar, where you at?

Russia? The Old Soviet Empire.