I know I would rather be alone...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I know I would rather be alone...

Post by Tsar »

I would never settle for a woman past her prime that has "baby fever" and would only talk to me because most men don't want her now that she's old (and already became a slut).

There's really zero incentive or motivation to get a girl once she's older than a certain age or if she's not attractive enough or if she's attractive but a slut.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I know I would rather be alone...

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 7:52 am
I would never settle for a woman past her prime that has "baby fever" and would only talk to me because most men don't want her now that she's old (and already became a slut).

There's really zero incentive or motivation to get a girl once she's older than a certain age or if she's not attractive enough or if she's attractive but a slut.
If 'a certain age' is 18 or a little older, then you would probably be okay, legally. But I'd hope you'd commit and be a good family man even if she gets out of the teenage years.

Don't you think there are certain women in their 30's who are good-looking, at least the ones that don't get fat, get matronly-looking in the face, or get wrinkled necks? Do women stop being good-looking to you in their 20's? Is a pretty girl not pretty to you once she hits 23 or 25?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I know I would rather be alone...

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 10:37 am
Tsar wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 7:52 am

If 'a certain age' is 18 or a little older, then you would probably be okay, legally. But I'd hope you'd commit and be a good family man even if she gets out of the teenage years.

Don't you think there are certain women in their 30's who are good-looking, at least the ones that don't get fat, get matronly-looking in the face, or get wrinkled necks? Do women stop being good-looking to you in their 20's? Is a pretty girl not pretty to you once she hits 23 or 25?
1. I would commit to a girl as long as she was a virgin and committed to me during her prime youthful years.
2. I haven't seen any desirable females in their 30s. So there's no point in getting a girl that age at the start. Women begin their depreciation in their late 20s or early 30s, maybe early 20s if they're drunk sluts that engaged in too much fornication.
3. It's more difficult to find an attractive 23 year old. Finding an attractive 25 year old is more difficult than finding an attractive 23 year old. Finding an attractive "teen" is much easier.

Yes, 90% of girls stop being acceptable past age 21. Past 18, maybe 33% are acceptable. The amount of females over age 27 or 30 that I find acceptably attractive number less than 5 total and none would be considered stunning or amazing or have any comparison to a girl 10 years younger.

My favorite ideal female from 2012-2017, Yulia Dorosh, was attractive but she really lost a lot of attractiveness points after age 23. She was really ideal frm age 16-22 but I didn't see her until she was 18 or 19, maybe 21. She really went from a 9 or 10 at age 16 down to a 6 to 6.5 to age 30.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Return to “General Discussions”