Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another girl who has never had a boyfriend and she is 23 years old.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 22 and claims she's never had a boyfriend.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 21 and has never had a boyfriend. She said guys do ask her out but she is not physically attracted to them, so she said she turns them down. She says she has high standard and most guys don't meet her standards.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is girl is 21 and has never had a boyfriend.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 19 and says she has never had a date and has never kissed a guy.

Here is part II of this girl's video, she finally goes out on dates (she met these guys on Tinder) and finally got her first kiss as well.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 20 years old and has never been kissed.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 12:53 am
This girl is 21 and has never had a boyfriend. She said guys do ask her out but she is not physically attracted to them, so she said she turns them down. She says she has high standard and most guys don't meet her standards.

If this is not feminist BS at its finest, I wonder what else could it be.

Might ask herself after her 35th birthday where are all the good men or why men rejecting her - despite she is a powerful single mom with kids from three different fathers - but are not ashamed to look out abroad and date foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman says she is 25 and has never had a boyfriend, however she has dated guys and apparently has no problem meeting men.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is 24 and has never had a boyfriend.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 21 and lives in Germany and claims she has never been in a relationship.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It seems this is now a new feminist way to present yourself. Such disgusting videos are getting more and more.
A form of self-pity and attention seeking... to feel lonely because of a 'pretty privilege'.

Of course not even one of these 'why I never had a boyfriend' women consider even with a single sentence the situation of many men who outnumber women on every dating site at least 6 or 8 to 1.

Follow-up comments from similar women like this bitch speak for themselves.

One of them mentions, that she is likely 'demisexual' - what should this mean?

Another one writes: I liked some boys, but when they started to show interest in me, I got so scared and disappeared right away lol All of my friends say that one day I’ll find my love. Still, honestly, I feel like I love my solo life too much and also reject all of the boys who are interested in me, so it’s impossible...

Another comment: Oh!! This was the topic that I was discussing with my therapist today...

------------------

You don't miss anything anyway as a man, these women are all a turn-away...
They never had a boyfriend out of their own choice...it's not because they were lonely, looking around and were rejected.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is ashamed to admit that she has never had a boyfriend. She said she feels awkward around her girlfriends and female coworkers because they are all in relationships.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video is from the same girl from the last post. She lived in Tokyo, Japan for 10 years (this explains why she's has had a hard time meeting men). She moved back to the US a few years ago. In this video she is walking around Tokyo explaining why she moved to Japan after she graduated from college.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
November 28th, 2021, 9:00 am
This video is from the same girl from the last post. She lived in Tokyo, Japan for 9 years (this explains why she's has had a hard time meeting men). She moved back to the US a few years ago. In this video she is walking around Tokyo explaining why she moved to Japan after she graduated from college.
All her videos are several years old, no real good info what happened to her during the last 4 years or so.

Anyway, if a woman like her cannot find a boyfriend it is by choice. It is because she does not want a boyfriend regardless where she is living.

Such behavior of women is in contrast to those of men, who feel lonely and want to find a nice girl, but is rejected whatever he tries...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2021, 9:34 am

All her videos are several years old, no real good info what happened to her during the last 4 years or so.

Anyway, if a woman like her cannot find a boyfriend it is by choice. It is because she does not want a boyfriend regardless where she is living.

Such behavior of women is in contrast to those of men, who feel lonely and want to find a nice girl, but is rejected whatever he tries...

I just looked up her Instagram and she now does have a boyfriend apparently they met last year in 2020. She probably used online dating and had no problem meeting guys online. She turned 37 this year so I am sure she will want to get married and have kids soon.

The only reason she has never had a boyfriend until recently, is that she moved to Japan right after college, she lived in Tokyo for 10 years. Japanese men have no interest in American women. She moved back to the US in 2017. She claims that in high school and college she never had a boyfriend but she did go out on dates in college she said.