Do you guys think many guys online PUA/MGTOW/Redpill are actually rejects?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Do you guys think many guys online PUA/MGTOW/Redpill are actually rejects?

Post by Archibault »

Hey guys,
This is one of those contradictions that I initially faced until I came to this forum and realized what was going on. After many real life experiences and discussions. I can present the following model:

American/British/Canadian women: They tend to be highly selective with who they date and tend to be all about "teasing." For instance, one of the Western women will start an OF and record videos of her and her BF. She'll have guys throwing money at her but then will never meet them. I think many of them view themselves as "superior" to their fans. In contrast, It's not uncommon for Foreign women to sleep with the fans for extra cash.

Anglosphere guys involved in the whole MGTOW/PUA/Redpill: I thought many of these guys online wanted a monogamous GF. Hence American/British/Canadian women might be a good fit on paper, unlike some foreign women who tend to hook up with more guys. It seems women in the Anglosphere tend to choose one "top guy" and stick to him while having all these "orbiters" as backup. However, it seems that the Anglosphere women are not choosing these guys(PUA/MGTOW/Redpill).

I will hear many of these MGTOW/PUA/Redpill saying, "The West is a degenerate society." "American women are bad," "American women are sleeping around," "American women are sluts."

Do you guys think that what's going on is that Anglosphere women don't want many of these guys, given the ratios favoring women over men. Hence, online tradcons/PUAs/MGTOWs as "payback" bash American/British/Canadian women.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you guys think many guys online PUA/MGTOW/Redpill are actually rejects?

Post by jerryrigged »

Guys with dating/rejection problems are obviously going to have worse opinions of women than men who don't.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

PUA/MGTOW/Redpill culture basically just looks like right-leaning or masculine liberalism to me. The PUA scene and many MGTOW people still support it when men hookup with multiple women. PUA is literally all about f***ing as many women as possible. Their complaints about Western society being degenerate come off as very insincere when they simultaneously praise "the key that can open any lock."

Traditionalist ideology is all about marriage. There's none of this nonsense of "its good when men are promiscuous but not when women do it." Its not good for anybody to be promiscuous in traditionalist ideology. And traditionalism ultimately is the real/genuine conservatism.

I think what you are mentioning is basically the difference between Anglosphere countries and countries like South America. In the Anglosphere, women are completely empowered and tend to be selectively slutty/degenerate. This means that women in the Anglosphere are basically the worst of both worlds. They are slutty for men they see as top tier, but that's because the top tier men have no interest in committing to them so Anglo women get used to f***ing a huge number of guys. But that doesn't mean they are actually easy. If you've been to house parties on college campuses though you'll see how girls will be absurdly slutty for "top tier" men but extremely closed off and seemingly prudish to men they see as average.

South American girls, on the other hand, seem to be more along the lines of what men think of as truly slutty girls. A friend of mine who really struggles with girls but has gone to a tremendous number of places and talked to countless girls says that Western and Northern European girls and girls from the American Northeast are the most difficult, then girls in the southern US are the second most difficult, after that the Latina girls are a little more easy then the European or American girls are.

He says that, by far, however, asian girls are the most easy and friendly. This is why I keep telling guys, a country of genuinely slutty girls will still be terrible. Yes, it may not be quite as bad as a culture full of feminists who like to tease men but never actually give them anything. However, genuinely slutty girls' behavior is still very undesirable because the men there will just be bouncing around from girl to girl and generally slutty girls will always want the aggressively confident, dominant man.

The true peak of femininity, the dream girls, are the romantic girls. Romantic girls are friendly because they want to fall in love and be married, so when they are single they are friendly and willing to talk to you. Once in a relationship though, you can better rely on her loyalty because you are what she wants, not necessarily just sex with the most confident or physically attractive man. Also, romantic girls tend to like sex a lot once you are actually in a relationship with her. Guys mistake girls like this for being prudes but they are not prudes at all. Many of them really like sex but only in a relationship which is how it should be anyway. Asian girls are the most romantic girls, so that's why they are seen by a lot of men as the best women in the world.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

I didn't find Asian women romantic at all. Willing AND demanding yes. Romantic, never. A cute smile and agreement to date is not romance. It's so easy to fake it's nor funny
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 7:02 am
I didn't find Asian women romantic at all. Willing AND demanding yes. Romantic, never. A cute smile and agreement to date is not romance. It's so easy to fake it's nor funny
Thai woman big time eception for read posts by johny law who speak 100% truth on thai monster girls or else need be youngman marry over hill grateful single mumy same falcon do

romantics can be wit indonesia same mr man and phlipine same marco and other aborder do even china same everdred wife and wiseton do to lisa and japan girl wit yohan

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen