I have solved Tsar's problem!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have solved Tsars problem!

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 6:26 am

What a dickhead. You don't even know how to define skin tones. Cuban people definitely are not white the same as North Americans or Europeans.
How is that relevant to Spanish people being white? What has it got to do with anything?

Spanish people are white and the majority of the people in Cuba according to the last census done there are white by 64% it doesn't matter what you think what colour people are? It's really immaterial.
You've probably never been to Cuba. I have.
I have been to Cuba three times.
Now I know that's why they call you Yick I mean Dick for a reason :lol:

Get a life!
You're a cretin with the IQ of tapwater.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 6:29 am
yick wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 8:04 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:42 am
@Tsar I did a simple search and he's definitely giving you bad info.

Read this: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-citizens-of-italy/

The tourist card lets you stay in Cuba for 30 days. I've read it can be extended at your hotel. (You will have to do more research on this.)

It's the same requirements for US citizens: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-cit ... ed-states/

I don't know where he gets the benefit of the Italian passport. Maybe he just made it up.
Hello Dipshit,

First of all, according to the last census done in Cuba - 64% of the population is white.

Secondly, it is still on the statute of US law that travel to Cuba is still illegal, so though now you are permitted to travel to Cuba on a US passport - it can be used against you on your return because it is still technically illegal. Also, there are anti-American attitudes within Cuba (not surprising...) so it would be far easier for him to state he is Italian than an American when dealing with the population.

Third, it's all moot because he isn't going anywhere anyway, he is going to sit here complain and expect us to spoonfeed him info on the best place to get dole in the EU

Fourth - you're an utter utter twat.
Please mate. No name calling please. Especially since he didn't call you names first.
Actually, he flamed me with this post when I was trying to genuinely help Tsar with his problem...

Loads of white people do not live there. Cuba is a poor run down country.

Tsar if you think you got it bad in Mexico....

Stop giving him bad advice!

Nobody asked for his input.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have solved Tsar's problem!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

His alternative is 'killing himself with pills ordered on the internet'... I don't see how literally ANY other direction in life isn't a solution at this point? @Yick did a good job here, he has his heart in the right place. I have never been to Cuba so I cannot argue the practicality of his advice... but I do know Ana de Armas is from Cuba. That's argument enough for me. ;)

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

yick wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 7:22 am
You're a dickhead. I can interject anytime I want.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 8:05 am
yick wrote:
You can but it is of no use to anyone because it is usually crap advice. You would be doing yourself a favour and keeping your mouth shut as your IQ points go up every time you are on silent mode. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 8:05 am
yick wrote:
Also, you have this obsession with @Tsar all your posts seem to be about him, not a man crush is it? You don't want him to go to Cuba but to go and pay you a visit you utter fruit. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 7:58 am
His alternative is 'killing himself with pills ordered on the internet'... I don't see how literally ANY other direction in life isn't a solution at this point? @Yick did a good job here, he has his heart in the right place. I have never been to Cuba so I cannot argue the practicality of his advice... but I do know Ana de Armas is from Cuba. That's argument enough for me. ;)

For sure, I think your offer is the best solution for him but he isn't biting for some reason but I don't think Cuba is a bad idea at all but if the idea of taking public transport freaks him out then maybe not. :?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 7:58 am
I have never been to Cuba so I cannot argue the practicality of his advice... but I do know Ana de Armas is from Cuba. That's argument enough for me. ;)

Cuban girls like her are very attractive.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 8:09 am
For sure, I think your offer is the best solution for him but he isn't biting for some reason but I don't think Cuba is a bad idea at all but if the idea of taking public transport freaks him out then maybe not. :?
The Philippines isn't reopening anytime soon for ordinary travelers and I am not vaccinated so even if they were reopening for vaccinated travelers, I don't qualify.

I have also missed the EU and Europe since leaving it. The toothpaste is the highest quality I ever brushed with. After beginning to buy EU toothpaste, I can't imagine brushing with anything else...the toothpaste in the US and Mexico isn't as great as Europe. The snacks in Italy, Bulgaria, Netherlands, and Europe are the best in the world. I know Japan has great snacks too because I would buy Japanese snacks in America. The Extra Virgin Olive Oil is affordable and the best in the world.

There's a lot of things in Europe that are more affordable than the United States and Mexico.

Cuba doesn't have great internet which people mentioned. Maybe not even a mobile phone plan. And I don't have an EU debit card that I could use, if it's even possible to use a Visa or Mastercard in Cuba.

I can't imagine permanently residing anywhere that isn't Europe or a highly developed Asian nation, and unless I get a girl from Asia. I might visit Southeast Asia if it ever reopens with some time in the Philippines and then Cambodia before returning to Europe but only if I have money. I am returning to Europe because I am broke and the only place I can afford that has a high quality of life is Eastern Europe.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Can someone recommend me a website that offers furnished apartments for rent in Romania for under $600 a month (assuming I will be paying utilities) and offers help in managing the utilities if anyone goes wrong?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

You should go to a mid sized city, check into a hostel, then look around for a weekly hotel. I'd advise Constanta, which is a beach resort, so plenty of such hotels and low prices in the winter, and weather not too harsh in winter. Should be easy to find nice rooms for $15/night on a weekly basis in the slow winter months. Learn Romanian this winter, then move to some cheap small town in the summer, since Constanta will be busy then. www.numbeo.com shows rents in various cities in Romania.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Anyone know if I can have a layover in the UK or are layovers banned because of COVID-19?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cuba? Dude if you move there they’ll never let you leave.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:58 pm
I would never go to Cuba while I'm broke and without a foreign account and loads of cash. I am almost at the point where I have $0 savings and am truly one month away from bad luck.

Unlike what other people say, Cuba is probably not great for girls, English levels are probably low, and there's no way to access cash. Also, it's not worth it to go there since I'm not going places for fun, I'm trying to find a place where my status as Broke can be sufficient for a comfortable life with warm water, comfortable bed, and a place with great internet, quality food, and where I could probably get a girl (youthful, hot, and sweet that's hopefully a virgin if she wants me to consider her more than a long-term FWB).

Honestly, I would probably want a North Korean girl over a Cuban since North Asians (Koreans, Japanese, and Harbin Chinse) are the most superior of the Asian race since they have the highest percentage of beautiful girls relative to anywhere else in Asia. For Southeast Asia, I rate Vietnam the best because they have close links to China and likely have a lot of people with Chinese and Japanese admixture.

European+Asian = Best Biracial Combination

Europe and Asia are linked so they will always trade. Asia isn't in a societal level decline the White Nations because Asia isn't dominated by Zionist Elite Jews and the Zionist Collaborators and the neo-Bolshevik Rothschild Cabal. There's a (((reason))) why the White Nations are declining. To save the White Nations:

The only nations with any hope are the ones where they're not against people talking about Jews, Africans, Turks, Arabs, Homosexuals, Transgenders, Non-binaries, queers, other degenerates, Middle Eastern refugees, African migrants, and other groups.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 7:43 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:58 pm
I would never go to Cuba while I'm broke and without a foreign account and loads of cash. I am almost at the point where I have $0 savings and am truly one month away from bad luck.

Unlike what other people say, Cuba is probably not great for girls, English levels are probably low, and there's no way to access cash. Also, it's not worth it to go there since I'm not going places for fun, I'm trying to find a place where my status as Broke can be sufficient for a comfortable life with warm water, comfortable bed, and a place with great internet, quality food, and where I could probably get a girl (youthful, hot, and sweet that's hopefully a virgin if she wants me to consider her more than a long-term FWB).

Honestly, I would probably want a North Korean girl over a Cuban since North Asians (Koreans, Japanese, and Harbin Chinse) are the most superior of the Asian race since they have the highest percentage of beautiful girls relative to anywhere else in Asia. For Southeast Asia, I rate Vietnam the best because they have close links to China and likely have a lot of people with Chinese and Japanese admixture.

European+Asian = Best Biracial Combination

Europe and Asia are linked so they will always trade. Asia isn't in a societal level decline the White Nations because Asia isn't dominated by Zionist Elite Jews and the Zionist Collaborators and the neo-Bolshevik Rothschild Cabal. There's a (((reason))) why the White Nations are declining. To save the White Nations:

The only nations with any hope are the ones where they're not against people talking about Jews, Africans, Turks, Arabs, Homosexuals, Transgenders, Non-binaries, queers, other degenerates, Middle Eastern refugees, African migrants, and other groups.
Listen to yourself - read what you have written... what the f**k have Turks, Jews, Africans and 'queers' got to do with you and improving your life?

You talk about African migrants and Middle Eastern refugees but you are going to do EXACTLY what they would do and that is to scav some f***ing dole - if they're degenerates - how are you not? Except you really have NO excuse not to work and make a living in an EU country.
Last edited by yick on October 18th, 2021, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.