I have solved Tsar's problem!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have solved Tsar's problem!

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:26 pm
If Tsar (or anyone else) does go to Cuba, be prepared for zero connectivity. No ATMs, no internet, no phone calls. Possibly there will be connectivity, but be prepared for none. So bring along lots of clean US currency, including some small bills, but not more than $10K. And have your smartphone loaded with all the info you will need, such as maps and guidebooks and dictionaries, plus ebooks and music to keep you occupied. And bring power packs for the smartphone in case electricity also goes out. Probably best to bring two smartphones. Note that extra smartphones can also be used for bartering.
Good advice as usual!

Frank - you can weigh in - do you think Cuba would be a good place for Tsar to go and get laid? Find a woman and lose his virginity?

When Cuba opens up properly, it is going to be the next massive sex tourist/wife hunting destination.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Fifth - you're a wanker.

Cuba is not going to be a sex tourist / wife hunting destination. The Cuban govt has already shut that down.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 12:58 am
Fifth - you're a wanker.

Cuba is not going to be a sex tourist / wife hunting destination. The Cuban govt has already shut that down.

You are an utter cretin with an IQ of tapwater... I said...

When Cuba opens up properly

Meaning - when the current regime is no more and Uncle Sam moves back in with his democracy. It will be like the fall of the Soviet Union and all the opportunities that come with it.

Now go back to playing with playdo - make sure you don't eat any of it. :lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Shemp wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:26 pm
If Tsar (or anyone else) does go to Cuba, be prepared for zero connectivity. No ATMs, no internet, no phone calls. Possibly there will be connectivity, but be prepared for none. So bring along lots of clean US currency, including some small bills, but not more than $10K. And have your smartphone loaded with all the info you will need, such as maps and guidebooks and dictionaries, plus ebooks and music to keep you occupied. And bring power packs for the smartphone in case electricity also goes out. Probably best to bring two smartphones. Note that extra smartphones can also be used for bartering.
It's not that dire as Frank paints it. When I was in Cuba at a resort the internet was incredibly slow. You had to buy a card and you would get x number of minutes. I couldn't get my work done. I complained to the manager and he said here come in my office and use my internet. I did and it was lightning fast. The telco that provided internet to the hotel had intentionally staggered the guest internet so they would buy more time. This is done all over Cuba.

No phone calls? BS. There are plenty of places you can make phone calls. At least in the resorts.

I am not sure about ATMS but I think there are banks where you can get cash out from your card.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

yick wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 12:49 am
Frank - you can weigh in - do you think Cuba would be a good place for Tsar to go and get laid? Find a woman and lose his virginity?
No, Cuba is much too challenging for him. He should first pick the language he is going to learn. If Spanish, there are small cities in southern Spain where he can live nicely for $1000/month ($300/rent, $10/day food and other consumables, $300 for emergency fund).

As for virginity, he's waited long enough. He can wait another 5 years until his living situation is settled.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: I have solved Tsars problem!

Post by Voyager1 »

yick wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 8:04 pm
Hello Dipshit,

First of all, according to the last census done in Cuba - 64% of the population is white.
It's not the same kind of white as you see in northern Europe, UK or Ireland. Cubans are more like Hispanics or Latino with tanned skin as you see everywhere else in the Caribbean.

Now go back to playing with yourself :lol:
Last edited by Voyager1 on October 16th, 2021, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 7:07 am
yick wrote:
No, Cuba is much too challenging for him. He should first pick the language he is going to learn. If Spanish, there are small cities in southern Spain where he can live nicely for $1000/month ($300/rent, $10/day food and other consumables, $300 for emergency fund).

As for virginity, he's waited long enough. He can wait another 5 years until his living situation is settled.
The problem with Tsar he doesn't have the patience but I think southern Spain is a great idea! It is in my top three retirement destinations/to buy my own place but Tsar wants/has built this fantasy life of boffing teenage girls and he won't get that there - at all.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 7:24 am
Shemp wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 7:07 am
yick wrote:

The problem with Tsar he doesn't have the patience but I think southern Spain is a great idea! It is in my top three retirement destinations/to buy my own place but Tsar wants/has built this fantasy life of boffing teenage girls and he won't get that there - at all.
If I am going to non-Balkan Southern Europe then I am going to Italy. I don't drive and buses confuse me (if they're like the buses in America). I take taxis everywhere abroad and if I were to go to another country after being in Europe then I might pay 500 Euros to be driven there for 8-10 hours.

Shemp is correct about Cuba being too challenging. I much prefer European girls. I don't know about Asian girls but I think my original determination that Asia is second best for me is accurate but all my favorite Asians are from wealthy nations or closed off nations (even before COVID-19 made all Asia closed). I can't live without internet because without internet my life would be boring. I also need a map to show me where I am going and see my dot moving. I constantly do that everywhere until I memorize the path.

I am probably going to Romania. The Balkans are a decent area of Europe.

And for the girls that I desire, most places aren't possibilities.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 7:23 am

It's not the same kind of white as you see in northern Europe, UK or Ireland.
They're WHITE - Tsar has never stated this preference for northern Europeans which is why he went to Bulgaria. Another moot useless point from you yet again.

Cubans are more like Hispanics or Latino with tanned skin as you see everywhere else in the Caribbean.
White Cubans are descended mainly from Spaniards from the Canary Islands which is why Cuban Spanish is very similar to the Spanish of the Canary Islands.
Yeah, that's you every time you post on here posting your useless diatribe about places you have never been to. :roll:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 7:17 pm
Voyager1 wrote:

They're WHITE - Tsar has never stated this preference for northern Europeans which is why he went to Bulgaria. Another moot useless point from you yet again.
Northern European girls are too tall and many West European girls will also be too tall. I am willing to date taller girls. But Western Europeans and Northern Europeans have too many feminists, too wealthy and only rich guys can get hot youthful girls if older, and too slutty with most having at least two of those traits.

My preference is for Russian girls (Belarusian and Ukrainian included) then Eastern Europe and the Balkans. Trying to get a girl outside of Eastern Europe and the Balkans will likely be impossible for me. Also, I am very picky when it comes to looks because I need a beautiful youthful girl whose body shows she is a female with high estrogen and femininity, and great genetics (based on her physical appearance and health).
Last edited by Tsar on October 17th, 2021, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Romania a good choice. English levels much higher than Spain, Italy and Portugal. Romanian language not much more difficult than Spanish. A strange country with a dark history, suitable for a strange guy like Tsar. Cost of living low outside big cities.

Most of the girls in German P4P brothels are Romanian, but they only work in Germany. Once Tsar settles into Romania, he can take a trip to the P4P brothels in Germany to lose his virginity to one of these girls.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 12:41 am
Romania a good choice. English levels much higher than Spain, Italy and Portugal. Romanian language not much more difficult than Spanish. A strange country with a dark history, suitable for a strange guy like Tsar. Cost of living low outside big cities.

Most of the girls in German P4P brothels are Romanian, but they only work in Germany. Once Tsar settles into Romania, he can take a trip to the P4P brothels in Germany to lose his virginity to one of these girls.
Really? Romanians speak English at much higher levels than Spain, Italy, and Portugal? Do they also speak English as higher rates than Bulgaria?

There weren't too many English speakers that I encountered in Bulgaria (but I mainly encountered older people. Ages 40+). In my time there, I only met 5-10 English speakers but it was winter so I wasn't going around talking to people. I hate the cold season because it's uncomfortable.

One benefit about Romania is that they have the same chain of grocery stores to shop at and many of the products I bought in Bulgaria were also labeled for Romania.

I will be able to buy higher quality food again at grocery stores for much less than I am paying in Mexico. Quality food in Mexico is somewhat more expensive than even the United States.

I spent 400 Pesos ($20 USD) at a grocery store in Mexico to buy European extra olive oil. Not that any extra virgin olive oil is much more affordable. In Bulgaria, I could get a larger bottle of extra virgin olive oil for the equivalent of $6 and that was the best tasting olive oil that I ever had. Kalamata Ionis from Greece and it has a special area of origin label meaning it's only produced in one specific area of Greece. Any product with an EU special area of origin is going to be very nice. Sunflower Oil that is common in Eastern Europe is much higher than Soybean Oil.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

All Eastern Europeans know they have to learn a foreign language to get ahead, and English is first choice everywhere. Romanian is a romance language, so closer to English than the other Eastern European languages, which is why English levels are higher there than other EE countries.

BTW I meant German F K K brothels. F K K is the brand name of the one-entrance-fee 24 hour brothels there. For some reason, editor here converts F K K (without spaces) to P4P.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

yick wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 7:17 pm
Voyager1 wrote:

Cubans are more like Hispanics or Latino with tanned skin as you see everywhere else in the Caribbean.
White Cubans are descended mainly from Spaniards from the Canary Islands which is why Cuban Spanish is very similar to the Spanish of the Canary Islands.
Yeah, that's you every time you post on here posting your useless diatribe about places you have never been to. :roll:
What a dickhead. You don't even know how to define skin tones. Cuban people definitely are not white the same as North Americans or Europeans.

You've probably never been to Cuba. I have.

Now I know that's why they call you Yick I mean Dick for a reason :lol:

Get a life!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 8:04 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 11:42 am
@Tsar I did a simple search and he's definitely giving you bad info.

Read this: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-citizens-of-italy/

The tourist card lets you stay in Cuba for 30 days. I've read it can be extended at your hotel. (You will have to do more research on this.)

It's the same requirements for US citizens: https://checkvisa.net/cuba-visa-for-cit ... ed-states/

I don't know where he gets the benefit of the Italian passport. Maybe he just made it up.
Hello Dipshit,

First of all, according to the last census done in Cuba - 64% of the population is white.

Secondly, it is still on the statute of US law that travel to Cuba is still illegal, so though now you are permitted to travel to Cuba on a US passport - it can be used against you on your return because it is still technically illegal. Also, there are anti-American attitudes within Cuba (not surprising...) so it would be far easier for him to state he is Italian than an American when dealing with the population.

Third, it's all moot because he isn't going anywhere anyway, he is going to sit here complain and expect us to spoonfeed him info on the best place to get dole in the EU

Fourth - you're an utter utter twat.
Please mate. No name calling please. Especially since he didn't call you names first.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne