I have solved Tsar's problem!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have solved Tsar's problem!

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 8:43 pm
Tsar wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 7:43 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:58 pm
Cuba? Dude if you move there they’ll never let you leave.
I would never go to Cuba while I'm broke and without a foreign account and loads of cash. I am almost at the point where I have $0 savings and am truly one month away from bad luck.

Unlike what other people say, Cuba is probably not great for girls, English levels are probably low, and there's no way to access cash. Also, it's not worth it to go there since I'm not going places for fun, I'm trying to find a place where my status as Broke can be sufficient for a comfortable life with warm water, comfortable bed, and a place with great internet, quality food, and where I could probably get a girl (youthful, hot, and sweet that's hopefully a virgin if she wants me to consider her more than a long-term FWB).

Honestly, I would probably want a North Korean girl over a Cuban since North Asians (Koreans, Japanese, and Harbin Chinse) are the most superior of the Asian race since they have the highest percentage of beautiful girls relative to anywhere else in Asia. For Southeast Asia, I rate Vietnam the best because they have close links to China and likely have a lot of people with Chinese and Japanese admixture.

European+Asian = Best Biracial Combination

Europe and Asia are linked so they will always trade. Asia isn't in a societal level decline the White Nations because Asia isn't dominated by Zionist Elite Jews and the Zionist Collaborators and the neo-Bolshevik Rothschild Cabal. There's a (((reason))) why the White Nations are declining. To save the White Nations:

The only nations with any hope are the ones where they're not against people talking about Jews, Africans, Turks, Arabs, Homosexuals, Transgenders, Non-binaries, queers, other degenerates, Middle Eastern refugees, African migrants, and other groups.
Listen to yourself - read what you have written... what the f**k have Turks, Jews, Africans and 'queers' got to do with you and improving your life?

You talk about African migrants and Middle Eastern refugees but you are going to do EXACTLY what they would do and that is to scav some f***ing dole - if they're degenerates - how are you not? Except you really have NO excuse not to work and make a living in an EU country.

African migrants don't belong there and neither do Middle Eastern refugees. They didn't go there legally and having refugee status isn't legal. They get their status people of their skin color. Jews spread vile feminism, homosexuality, toxic ideologies, and they control the entire White World because they get to act as chameleons. They claim to be White and Jewish, but they're only Jewish, and then they bring in the other races so they can keep everyone divided. Jews have pilfered America and the more influence they get in Europe, they pilfer it too.

Refugees could have gone to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, China, and other nations BUT they choose Europe because the Jews that control Europe import them. They don't because they want the best they can get...

LGBTQ+ don't deserve jobs as much as Straight Males that want a Female and a Family...there's no reason why they should be given anything. Straight Men should have first selection for any jobs in society.

I have a great excuse on why I am not working. If I can't get a job then I can't work and I need to be hired.

I didn't say women and feminists but I'll include them on the list too. Unless they're exceptionally skilled and a doctor, nurse, working with children, or really exceptional scientist then women shouldn't be working at all. Men deserve jobs ahead of women.

Also, if a nation can't support it's population with the resources of it's own nation then they need to load some of it's people into boats and dump them into the oceans to feed the sharks rather than destroy the economic potential of other nations and dispersing the problem of food scarcity, overpopulation, and lack of jobs in other places.

America gives more in money in economic aid to Israel which amounts to at least $50,000 USD per Israeli per year...they don't spend anywhere near that much per American. Then, if you consider how the ZOG of America gives contracts to the largest corporations (obviously Jewish owned, Jewish CEO, or Wall Street controlled through the shares and management of shares) you can see how they constantly get everything. And then they fight against advancing anything in the United States.

The fact that I did everything legally and am an EU citizen should entitle me to things more than a refugee or migrant would get but it doesn't.

The fact that some men choose to become eunuchs makes them evolutionary dead ends. They don't deserve to have good paying work because men that are straight that actually want to have a relationship and a family deserve good paying work.

Legal immigration is necessary. No matter how you want to classify it, any migrant or refugee in Europe and the US, are usually illegals.

I support America granting a green card to Afghanis who supported America when America was in Afghanistan...those people earned a stay in America and whatever refugee assistance they get for being legitimate refugees and people in need of political asylum. Other Afghanis don't deserve assistance if they didn't do anything to help out America. And the EU being willing to accept many Afghani refugees is terrible. They can take in as many refugees and migrants as they want buy they wouldn't help me...don't support apes from Africa that make a journey to Libya and then they climb fences showing their strength and physical ability, to get to Spanish Enclaves in North Africa or board human smuggler boats across the Mediterranean just so they get a "You're one of the Euro-Jewry's Approved Mud Pets, you get a Stamp of Approval, and have fun f*cking Euro Girls while the EU pays for your home, food, healthcare, and if you want and are able then an education too. Plus, you get free language courses to help you integrate. If you have a wife, wives, and children then bring them too."

If someone is a migrant or a refugee, then they should live in communal hosting where there are hundreds of beds and receive "school lunch" style meals. They shouldn't get flats, money, healthcare equal to what workers get, education, and the ability to roam free. They should be in American-style internment camps. If they get an education, it should be from volunteers teaching willing people the customs and culture of the nation they're in...if the refugees want to keep their culture then the African migrants should go to South Africa or the Middle Easterners to Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and rich Arab nations.

The fact that those refugees choose to avoid a safer travel to South Africa, avoid going to Israel, avoid going to Saudi Arabia and the wealthy Arabian nations should really show what's really happening. ZOG Jews of Europe are importing Mud Pets, Mud Pets want to f*ck Euro Girls and get the ZOG's "Skin Color Stamp of Approval" benefits.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 9:46 pm
yick wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 8:43 pm
Tsar wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 7:43 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:58 pm
Cuba? Dude if you move there they’ll never let you leave.
I would never go to Cuba while I'm broke and without a foreign account and loads of cash. I am almost at the point where I have $0 savings and am truly one month away from bad luck.

Unlike what other people say, Cuba is probably not great for girls, English levels are probably low, and there's no way to access cash. Also, it's not worth it to go there since I'm not going places for fun, I'm trying to find a place where my status as Broke can be sufficient for a comfortable life with warm water, comfortable bed, and a place with great internet, quality food, and where I could probably get a girl (youthful, hot, and sweet that's hopefully a virgin if she wants me to consider her more than a long-term FWB).

Honestly, I would probably want a North Korean girl over a Cuban since North Asians (Koreans, Japanese, and Harbin Chinse) are the most superior of the Asian race since they have the highest percentage of beautiful girls relative to anywhere else in Asia. For Southeast Asia, I rate Vietnam the best because they have close links to China and likely have a lot of people with Chinese and Japanese admixture.

European+Asian = Best Biracial Combination

Europe and Asia are linked so they will always trade. Asia isn't in a societal level decline the White Nations because Asia isn't dominated by Zionist Elite Jews and the Zionist Collaborators and the neo-Bolshevik Rothschild Cabal. There's a (((reason))) why the White Nations are declining. To save the White Nations:

The only nations with any hope are the ones where they're not against people talking about Jews, Africans, Turks, Arabs, Homosexuals, Transgenders, Non-binaries, queers, other degenerates, Middle Eastern refugees, African migrants, and other groups.
Listen to yourself - read what you have written... what the f**k have Turks, Jews, Africans and 'queers' got to do with you and improving your life?

You talk about African migrants and Middle Eastern refugees but you are going to do EXACTLY what they would do and that is to scav some f***ing dole - if they're degenerates - how are you not? Except you really have NO excuse not to work and make a living in an EU country.

African migrants don't belong there and neither do Middle Eastern refugees. They didn't go there legally and having refugee status isn't legal. They get their status people of their skin color. Jews spread vile feminism, homosexuality, toxic ideologies, and they control the entire White World because they get to act as chameleons. They claim to be White and Jewish, but they're only Jewish, and then they bring in the other races so they can keep everyone divided. Jews have pilfered America and the more influence they get in Europe, they pilfer it too.

Refugees could have gone to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, China, and other nations BUT they choose Europe because the Jews that control Europe import them. They don't because they want the best they can get...

LGBTQ+ don't deserve jobs as much as Straight Males that want a Female and a Family...there's no reason why they should be given anything. Straight Men should have first selection for any jobs in society.

I have a great excuse on why I am not working. If I can't get a job then I can't work and I need to be hired.

I didn't say women and feminists but I'll include them on the list too. Unless they're exceptionally skilled and a doctor, nurse, working with children, or really exceptional scientist then women shouldn't be working at all. Men deserve jobs ahead of women.

Also, if a nation can't support it's population with the resources of it's own nation then they need to load some of it's people into boats and dump them into the oceans to feed the sharks rather than destroy the economic potential of other nations and dispersing the problem of food scarcity, overpopulation, and lack of jobs in other places.

America gives more in money in economic aid to Israel which amounts to at least $50,000 USD per Israeli per year...they don't spend anywhere near that much per American. Then, if you consider how the ZOG of America gives contracts to the largest corporations (obviously Jewish owned, Jewish CEO, or Wall Street controlled through the shares and management of shares) you can see how they constantly get everything. And then they fight against advancing anything in the United States.

The fact that I did everything legally and am an EU citizen should entitle me to things more than a refugee or migrant would get but it doesn't.

The fact that some men choose to become eunuchs makes them evolutionary dead ends. They don't deserve to have good paying work because men that are straight that actually want to have a relationship and a family deserve good paying work.

Legal immigration is necessary. No matter how you want to classify it, any migrant or refugee in Europe and the US, are usually illegals.

I support America granting a green card to Afghanis who supported America when America was in Afghanistan...those people earned a stay in America and whatever refugee assistance they get for being legitimate refugees and people in need of political asylum. Other Afghanis don't deserve assistance if they didn't do anything to help out America. And the EU being willing to accept many Afghani refugees is terrible. They can take in as many refugees and migrants as they want buy they wouldn't help me...don't support apes from Africa that make a journey to Libya and then they climb fences showing their strength and physical ability, to get to Spanish Enclaves in North Africa or board human smuggler boats across the Mediterranean just so they get a "You're one of the Euro-Jewry's Approved Mud Pets, you get a Stamp of Approval, and have fun f*cking Euro Girls while the EU pays for your home, food, healthcare, and if you want and are able then an education too. Plus, you get free language courses to help you integrate. If you have a wife, wives, and children then bring them too."

If someone is a migrant or a refugee, then they should live in communal hosting where there are hundreds of beds and receive "school lunch" style meals. They shouldn't get flats, money, healthcare equal to what workers get, education, and the ability to roam free. They should be in American-style internment camps. If they get an education, it should be from volunteers teaching willing people the customs and culture of the nation they're in...if the refugees want to keep their culture then the African migrants should go to South Africa or the Middle Easterners to Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and rich Arab nations.

The fact that those refugees choose to avoid a safer travel to South Africa, avoid going to Israel, avoid going to Saudi Arabia and the wealthy Arabian nations should really show what's really happening. ZOG Jews of Europe are importing Mud Pets, Mud Pets want to f*ck Euro Girls and get the ZOG's "Skin Color Stamp of Approval" benefits.
But you don't belong there either - who wants a lazy and talentless American scaving dole from their system that they nor their family have paid one penny into - you are a blight on their resources - what makes you any different from them? Nothing - nada, nicht, naught point f***ing zero.

Actually, you and some of these Arab asylum seekers have loads in common, lazy, wanting a free handout and interested in perverse relations with underage teenagers - you have more in common with some of them than you do with the vast majority of the country wherever you think of going to.

By your own admission - you should go to Canada - that's right next door to you - what's the point of going to the EU when you can't speak any of the languages and you won't f***ing work - you are as just a bigger bum and deadbeat than the worst of the refugees and asylum seekers except you have no excuses at all to make a way for yourself there.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

yick wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 10:12 pm
Actually, you and some of these Arab asylum seekers have loads in common, lazy, wanting a free handout and interested in perverse relations with underage teenagers - you have more in common with some of them than you do with the vast majority of the country wherever you think of going to.
He's also got a lot in common with gypsies, so good thing his latest plan is Romania. Plenty of gypsies there. But they won't take kindly to him messing with their underage daughters. 18+ gypsies he can get in those F K K brothels in Germany, where they go to earn quick cash. (Tsar got all upset when I previously suggested selling his own ass in Germany, while he's still young, but I still think it's an idea worth investigating, in case he does pay a visit to those F K K brothels.)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 11:21 pm
yick wrote:
He's also got a lot in common with gypsies, so good thing his latest plan is Romania. Plenty of gypsies there. But they won't take kindly to him messing with their underage daughters. 18+ gypsies he can get in those F K K brothels in Germany, where they go to earn quick cash. (Tsar got all upset when I previously suggested selling his own ass in Germany, while he's still young, but I still think it's an idea worth investigating, in case he does pay a visit to those F K K brothels.)
:lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I do have an excuse. @yick

1. I need to solve my education problem and get a degree. I can't afford a degree and not even application fees if it were possible to get a degree. I can't afford health insurance to get residency or a degree.
2. Without buying health insurance and a rental contract, I can't get residency. I can't afford rent in most places and especially not health insurance and rent.
3. Without a rental contract then I can't get residency.
4. I can't open an EU bank account without a residency permit.
5. Without a degree then I can't a qualify for a better job in the EU. Therefore, all the low-skilled jobs have plenty of young people just as educated or more working, refugees and migrants are competing for those too, and maybe even international students. Therefore, the odds I get something without a useful degree is low.

Canada is a worse nation than America and America is one of the worst in the world. Any nation that is mandatory to own a car to survive, work, and get around is anti-poor. That means Canada and America are anti-poor. Both of those two nations have zero affordable homes.

And you know what Yick, no one escapes poverty or homelessness on their own. And I am on my own. I have no friends, no one willing to help me improve my life, and if I can't ever improve my life on my own because I can't:
1. Get a rental contract
2. Get employment
3. Get a useful degree to help me get employment
4. Can't afford health insurance to qualify for residency in the EU
5. Can't afford a girlfriend if I'm paying for everything else myself

Then that's why my only options are:
1. Get myself arrested for the display of Nazi Symbols in Sweden or the Netherlands. I actually really want to work in Germany or Austria so I wouldn't want to get myself arrested in those nations, despite it being much easier. I walk up to the police offer, takeout a paper where I drew a Nazi Flag, and then instantly get arrested. In #1, they won't be able to fine me and it will be obvious that I won't be escaping my economic or financial situation the way I am, so they can fine me which would be unenforceable especially since I will outright say that I don't need to ever open an EU bank account if I'm not going to be able to work in the EU.
2. A nation can give me social assistance so I can be able to actually get out of my situation. That way I can get a useful degree and begin to work on becoming financially stable.

As it is now, if I were to rent, I couldn't pay a deposit, first month's rent, agent's fees, and utilities. And then, assuming I could, I would need to break immigration laws to stay because I couldn't afford to buy health insurance.

You see, Yick. There is no way for me to get out of my situation.

I can change location as many times but the general situation won't change.

And Yick, you're somewhat right. I am like a refugee or a migrant because my financial situation and welfare is worse than their situation. They get a home and health insurance, along with education and other things.

So Yick, you tell me what I should do? Neither are legal options but if I'm doing it all on my own without Social Assistance, then there's no way for me to actually get permission to stay legally.

1. Go to a wealthy EU nation and break their immigration laws because I decide to live at Airbnbs?
2. Break immigration laws in the Eastern EU because I might not be able to pay an agent's fee, buy health insurance, pay a deposit on rent, and everything else?
3. Go to a non-EU non-EEA nation and overstay because unlike an EU and EEA nation, they can't enforce the fine in the EU especially if I don't have an EU address.

My situation isn't one that can be escaped without help and if I choose to follow all the regulations then I can't actually get residency.

The reason my life is terrible is because I was in America. In the EU, all education is a fixed 5 or 6 years and that results in specialization and the equivalent of US Master's Degree. Useful education like science, technology, pharmacology, engineering, and medicine are affordable. In America if someone wants to become a pharmacist or doctor they need to go for 4 years (half of which are useless general education and pointless electives), then another 2 years, then hopefully have an application to intern in a hospital approved...and then leave at $300,000-$1,000,000 in student loans. That's what students in America have: no job security, no guarantee of a job, and massive student loans.

I didn't even want to go for a 4 year degree in America because I knew it was useless and I wasn't surprised. I never worked in America because all the jobs are going to women who shouldn't be working at all. They should be at home in the kitchen and taking care of children. Every time I followed anyone else's advice: get a useless degree, take a temp job that wouldn't have been one I wanted, buy a car, etc etc then it always resulted in me becoming worse than I was before those things...

If I was a Japanese guy born in Japanese, then at least I would have a family that would pay for me to be a Hikikomori which means I would have my own place to live, healthcare, and I would get to play video games all day while eating quality food, ramen, and watch anime all day long...

Instead, I'm now left with $0 in the bank. Once I reach Eastern Europe for the second time my bank balance will be at $0 and my budget will be extremely tight. There won't be any possibility I could come up with a one month rental deposit.

If I was a Bongo Drumming Monkey then the EU would give me a stamp of approval as a refugee because of Skin Color, National Origin, and being Broke.

I will be close to sleeping in parks in Europe by the time I get there and I don't own a winter coat...honestly, if that happens, should I go into a police station and request that I get arrested because I ran out of money? If I run out of money, should I go to an airport to sleep the night on a bench? Rent a storage unit in that country and make it a temporary place to stay a night if I can't afford anywhere else? You tell me...

If I'm just going to be overstaying somewhere illegally in Europe then I might want to do it in a nation where I might get sympathy if I were eventually caught. Also, if I enter on a US passport, there won't be any record of it on my EU passport, so it would confuse them at the border if I were leaving with no record. That's the only thing I have going for me.

The reason why incomes are lower in Eastern Europe but people still have great lives is because they inherit property.

Look Yick, these are the "African refugees" going to Europe.
https://www.efe.com/efe/english/portada ... 60-4592514

They're fit, well-fed, tall, youthful or at the middle years of their life, and since they climbed a fence, it means they're strong and athletic. They're not refugees.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 11:57 pm
I do have an excuse. @yick

1. I need to solve my education problem and get a degree. I can't afford a degree and not even application fees if it were possible to get a degree. I can't afford health insurance to get residency or a degree.
2. Without buying health insurance and a rental contract, I can't get residency. I can't afford rent in most places and especially not health insurance and rent.
3. Without a rental contract then I can't get residency.
4. I can't open an EU bank account without a residency permit.
5. Without a degree then I can't a qualify for a better job in the EU. Therefore, all the low-skilled jobs have plenty of young people just as educated or more working, refugees and migrants are competing for those too, and maybe even international students. Therefore, the odds I get something without a useful degree is low.

Canada is a worse nation than America and America is one of the worst in the world. Any nation that is mandatory to own a car to survive, work, and get around is anti-poor. That means Canada and America are anti-poor. Both of those two nations have zero affordable homes.

And you know what Yick, no one escapes poverty or homelessness on their own. And I am on my own. I have no friends, no one willing to help me improve my life, and if I can't ever improve my life on my own because I can't:
1. Get a rental contract
2. Get employment
3. Get a useful degree to help me get employment
4. Can't afford health insurance to qualify for residency in the EU
5. Can't afford a girlfriend if I'm paying for everything else myself

Then that's why my only options are:
1. Get myself arrested for the display of Nazi Symbols in Sweden or the Netherlands. I actually really want to work in Germany or Austria so I wouldn't want to get myself arrested in those nations, despite it being much easier. I walk up to the police offer, takeout a paper where I drew a Nazi Flag, and then instantly get arrested. In #1, they won't be able to fine me and it will be obvious that I won't be escaping my economic or financial situation the way I am, so they can fine me which would be unenforceable especially since I will outright say that I don't need to ever open an EU bank account if I'm not going to be able to work in the EU.
2. A nation can give me social assistance so I can be able to actually get out of my situation. That way I can get a useful degree and begin to work on becoming financially stable.

As it is now, if I were to rent, I couldn't pay a deposit, first month's rent, agent's fees, and utilities. And then, assuming I could, I would need to break immigration laws to stay because I couldn't afford to buy health insurance.

You see, Yick. There is no way for me to get out of my situation.

I can change location as many times but the general situation won't change.

And Yick, you're somewhat right. I am like a refugee or a migrant because my financial situation and welfare is worse than their situation. They get a home and health insurance, along with education and other things.

So Yick, you tell me what I should do? Neither are legal options but if I'm doing it all on my own without Social Assistance, then there's no way for me to actually get permission to stay legally.

1. Go to a wealthy EU nation and break their immigration laws because I decide to live at Airbnbs?
2. Break immigration laws in the Eastern EU because I might not be able to pay an agent's fee, buy health insurance, pay a deposit on rent, and everything else?
3. Go to a non-EU non-EEA nation and overstay because unlike an EU and EEA nation, they can't enforce the fine in the EU especially if I don't have an EU address.

My situation isn't one that can be escaped without help and if I choose to follow all the regulations then I can't actually get residency.

The reason my life is terrible is because I was in America. In the EU, all education is a fixed 5 or 6 years and that results in specialization and the equivalent of US Master's Degree. Useful education like science, technology, pharmacology, engineering, and medicine are affordable. In America if someone wants to become a pharmacist or doctor they need to go for 4 years (half of which are useless general education and pointless electives), then another 2 years, then hopefully have an application to intern in a hospital approved...and then leave at $300,000-$1,000,000 in student loans. That's what students in America have: no job security, no guarantee of a job, and massive student loans.

I didn't even want to go for a 4 year degree in America because I knew it was useless and I wasn't surprised. I never worked in America because all the jobs are going to women who shouldn't be working at all. They should be at home in the kitchen and taking care of children. Every time I followed anyone else's advice: get a useless degree, take a temp job that wouldn't have been one I wanted, buy a car, etc etc then it always resulted in me becoming worse than I was before those things...

If I was a Japanese guy born in Japanese, then at least I would have a family that would pay for me to be a Hikikomori which means I would have my own place to live, healthcare, and I would get to play video games all day while eating quality food, ramen, and watch anime all day long...

Instead, I'm now left with $0 in the bank. Once I reach Eastern Europe for the second time my bank balance will be at $0 and my budget will be extremely tight. There won't be any possibility I could come up with a one month rental deposit.

If I was a Bongo Drumming Monkey then the EU would give me a stamp of approval as a refugee because of Skin Color, National Origin, and being Broke.

I will be close to sleeping in parks in Europe by the time I get there and I don't own a winter coat...honestly, if that happens, should I go into a police station and request that I get arrested because I ran out of money? If I run out of money, should I go to an airport to sleep the night on a bench? Rent a storage unit in that country and make it a temporary place to stay a night if I can't afford anywhere else? You tell me...

If I'm just going to be overstaying somewhere illegally in Europe then I might want to do it in a nation where I might get sympathy if I were eventually caught. Also, if I enter on a US passport, there won't be any record of it on my EU passport, so it would confuse them at the border if I were leaving with no record. That's the only thing I have going for me.

The reason why incomes are lower in Eastern Europe but people still have great lives is because they inherit property.

Look Yick, these are the "African refugees" going to Europe.
https://www.efe.com/efe/english/portada ... 60-4592514

They're fit, well-fed, tall, youthful or at the middle years of their life, and since they climbed a fence, it means they're strong and athletic. They're not refugees.
I am not going to tell you what to do because you're not going to listen - but what I want to know is how are you more welcome or any better than 'bongo drumming monkey' to the EU?

You're a parasite and I would say you're worse than them because at lease they have the ability to work some demeaning job whereas you haven't for the backbone to do such a thing, all you want to do is scav some dole and live on the taxpayer.

Have you thought about @Shemp 's idea?

Or better still make up with your parents and your family and say sorry for being an ungrateful little douche

Or...

Take up @MarcosZeitola on his kind offer - at least you will end up having sex

Or...

Write to you no.1 fan @Voyager1 and he will let you kip in his place until you find your feet, he wants to help you see. :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 11:21 pm
yick wrote:
He's also got a lot in common with gypsies, so good thing his latest plan is Romania...
I do have a lot of common with gypsies. I am by my financial situation and homelessness, a gypsy. Even before you mentioned that, I have been comparing myself to a gypsy for awhile now.

1. I'm homeless
2. I can't get permission to stay anywhere
3. My financial situation is terrible
4. I'm forced to be a nomad and a vagrant, or break immigration laws to overstay
5. I don't qualify for Social Assistance like a Bongo Drumming Monkey the ZOG of Europe import from Africa

I'm essentially a gypsy...

But about your suggestion to dishonor myself and become a degenerate, that's never happening. Honor is more important than living a disgraced life.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 12:23 am

But about your suggestion to dishonor myself and become a degenerate, that's never happening. Honor is more important than living a disgraced life.
You're doing that right now and you have no honour whatsoever - don't make me laugh! You refuse to support yourself and expect others to support you which is the ultimate in being a degenerate.

How are you different from a 'bong drumming monkey' wanting welfare handouts EXCEPT that you have a first world passport and education and can speak English and have a damn sight more opportunities than them. You are just a lazy, self-pitying bum.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@yick No, Yick. An EU nation could waive the health insurance requirement for poor people and then I might not need any Social Assistance to get a rental contract.

I always say I am completely willing to work in the EU. That you refuse to acknowledge that shows you like to twist things away or you don't read. You claim to be an English teacher, so why is your reading comprehension so low?

It's getting hired for anything would be impossible. If they have a choice of hiring a local then they will and the locals will always be more qualified than me, at my current level.

Then, considering how everything in the wealthy nations is all about virtual signaling, refugees get social assistance, and they get a social worker to help them get work, then the refugees and the bongo drumming monkeys...I mean African migrants, have a better chance of getting a job than I do on my own because the business will get to say "They help the refugees and migrants integrate into their society."

And there's no way I am ever working in Eastern Europe. Any chance I have to get work in the EU is going to be in Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland (non-EU, EEA), or Western Europe. At my current skill level, I could get a warehouse job or a day job like @Voyager1 mentioned but I only know how to look for jobs online. And if I were to get a warehouse job, assuming my lack of language skills wasn't an issue then I would still be competing with the fence climbing monkeys because any legit job is going to have competition and the common theme in life is that whenever I try to compete, I end up losing.

If I'm forced to compete against many guys for a girl, I will always lose. If I'm forced to compete for work, then I will always lose. Maybe if my life experiences were different then I would not have that grim outlook. But Americans are always subpar if compared to the average European. America keeps Americans uneducated, stupid, and isolated because America relies on uneducated and stupid people who only know America (because if they saw other nations, they would realize America is terrible). Not that it matters, America is doomed because the ZOG have controlled America for a lot longer than other nations and other nations have people willing to protest and revolt if it came down to it. That's why Europe is a much better place than America and so are other nations.

People told me that the migrants and refugees are taking many jobs that low-skilled locals and bag packers on summer break use to do in the EU.

I would consider going to the Philippines more than I would the EU again, at this time of year, but the Philippines isn't open, I am not vaccinated, and I refuse to pay to be vaccinated with one of the 4 Jew Vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, J & J, and AstraZeneca). I always intended to go to Asia after Mexico because there's more flights from Mexico to Asia, and I refuse to step foot in the US until I have a place in Europe.

There's no making up with my family. They're the ones who are to blame for why my life is...they chose to stay near worthless relatives including ones who definitely are worth $10,000,000.00+ USD but they refuse to actually do anything to help me. Instead of going to a better location with plentiful jobs, a better cost of living, and better universities...I had my life completely ruined because of their incompetence, choosing to live in the worst state and region in America, and then constantly blaming me for my circumstances. My family had zero generational wealth. They're useless, worthless, and incompetent. After what they did and zero chance I would ever succeed at anything in life or ever get anything there, I refuse to step in the ost backwater Western nation in the world. Compared to even second world nations, America is a third world nation. America is a place where it's like two different nations. Either you're rich and get to enjoy first world living standards or you're poor and equal to the third world. That's what makes America essentially two different nations in one.

If the EU never approves Sputnik or Sinovac, then there's no reason for me to be vaccinated.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 12:47 am
@yick No, Yick. An EU nation could waive the health insurance requirement for poor people and then I might not need any Social Assistance to get a rental contract.

I always say I am completely willing to work in the EU. That you refuse to acknowledge that shows you like to twist things away or you don't read. You claim to be an English teacher, so why is your reading comprehension so low?

It's getting hired for anything would be impossible. If they have a choice of hiring a local then they will and the locals will always be more qualified than me, at my current level.

Then, considering how everything in the wealthy nations is all about virtual signaling, refugees get social assistance, and they get a social worker to help them get work, then the refugees and the bongo drumming monkeys...I mean African migrants, have a better chance of getting a job than I do on my own because the business will get to say "They help the refugees and migrants integrate into their society."

And there's no way I am ever working in Eastern Europe. Any chance I have to get work in the EU is going to be in Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland (non-EU, EEA), or Western Europe. At my current skill level, I could get a warehouse job or a day job like @Voyager1 mentioned but I only know how to look for jobs online. And if I were to get a warehouse job, assuming my lack of language skills wasn't an issue then I would still be competing with the fence climbing monkeys because any legit job is going to have competition and the common theme in life is that whenever I try to compete, I end up losing.

If I'm forced to compete against many guys for a girl, I will always lose. If I'm forced to compete for work, then I will always lose. Maybe if my life experiences were different then I would not have that grim outlook. But Americans are always subpar if compared to the average European. America keeps Americans uneducated, stupid, and isolated because America relies on uneducated and stupid people who only know America (because if they saw other nations, they would realize America is terrible). Not that it matters, America is doomed because the ZOG have controlled America for a lot longer than other nations and other nations have people willing to protest and revolt if it came down to it. That's why Europe is a much better place than America and so are other nations.

People told me that the migrants and refugees are taking many jobs that low-skilled locals and bag packers on summer break use to do in the EU.

I would consider going to the Philippines more than I would the EU again, at this time of year, but the Philippines isn't open, I am not vaccinated, and I refuse to pay to be vaccinated with one of the 4 Jew Vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, J & J, and AstraZeneca). I always intended to go to Asia after Mexico because there's more flights from Mexico to Asia, and I refuse to step foot in the US until I have a place in Europe.

There's no making up with my family. They're the ones who are to blame for why my life is...they chose to stay near worthless relatives including ones who definitely are worth $10,000,000.00+ USD but they refuse to actually do anything to help me. Instead of going to a better location with plentiful jobs, a better cost of living, and better universities...I had my life completely ruined because of their incompetence, choosing to live in the worst state and region in America, and then constantly blaming me for my circumstances. My family had zero generational wealth. They're useless, worthless, and incompetent. After what they did and zero chance I would ever succeed at anything in life or ever get anything there, I refuse to step in the ost backwater Western nation in the world. Compared to even second world nations, America is a third world nation. America is a place where it's like two different nations. Either you're rich and get to enjoy first world living standards or you're poor and equal to the third world. That's what makes America essentially two different nations in one.

If the EU never approves Sputnik or Sinovac, then there's no reason for me to be vaccinated.
My reading comprehension might be shit but you cannot answer a simple question - how are you better/superior to 'bongo drumming/fence climbing monkey'? How? You have absolutely no more to bring to the table than them.

The Philippines opens up next month, there was a thread on here about it.

Your family might be right but your ego is clouding your self-reflection.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

By the way, have you ever done warehouse/factory work before?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 12:38 am
Tsar wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 12:23 am

You're doing that right now and you have no honour whatsoever - don't make me laugh! You refuse to support yourself and expect others to support you which is the ultimate in being a degenerate.

How are you different from a 'bong drumming monkey' wanting welfare handouts EXCEPT that you have a first world passport and education and can speak English and have a damn sight more opportunities than them. You are just a lazy, self-pitying bum.
A degenerate is a sexual deviant.

Undesirables include degenerates (because they are not useful for a society) and non-degenerates. It's like a bacteria or a virus, and it makes society ill. Melting Pots don't work. Melting Pots is like making a soup with crackers, fruit, cheese, fish, meat, candy, chocolate, spices, sugar, salt, honey, and other stuff. That would taste horrible and have the worst texture, color, and consistency possible. That's why the entire Western White Nations are becoming shit holes...America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Western Europe, Northern Europe...and maybe a Melting Pot can sometimes holdout but only if they aren't politically incorrect and they have segregation policies, and anti-miscegenation policies. Then, imagine the chef as Globalist Jews.

I am desirable because I wouldn't be a criminal and I would contribute to a place with VAT and to their economic growth. Also, I shouldn't need to check-off every single list of requirements to stay somewhere. If I am contributing to an EU nation's economy and I am not getting any social benefit or paying into a retirement program, then it shouldn't matter if I get permission to stay.

Nations should create jobs for every worker if private businesses don't have enough jobs for full employment. If they don't, then they must provide social assistance.

Migrants and refugees bring crime, rapes, and violence. That's proven.

People with zero money can't integrate into a society or support themselves. If you ever read about homelessness, it's impossible to escape it without help or social assistance. I get neither in the EU.

That means I am going to either need to break immigration laws because I refuse to spend money trying to stay legal when I can't afford to even pay a deposit on a rental contract or afford health insurance.

Why should I need to constantly compensate for places failing me?
1. America completely failed me. I wasn't given equal opportunities, I wasn't able to have experiences equal to other people, and I never felt American because I was never treated as one.
2. At my worst, a Dyke at Belastingdienst caused me to lose the equivalent of almost $2,000.
3. I wasn't allowed to open a bank account in Bulgaria. Therefore, I missed out on cryptocurrency gains that would have allowed me to have escaped my current situation. I would have also never had to leave the EU. I would have been able to go to another city or town in Bulgaria or elsewhere in the EU. If I didn't lose the $2,000 in the EU then I could have gone to another EU nation to open a bank account or to Serbia or North Macedonia.
4. The world now has coronavirus restricts. I'm not going to constantly appease the Elites with COVID-19 Tests, select from "Approved Vaccines," or present a COVID-19 Green Pass (Vaccine Passport) because of a virus that might be somewhat more harmful than the flu.

Now, I'm probably going to be breaking one nation's immigration laws. I would like to make it a wealthy I'm intending to make it a wealthy EU nation. Or I could go to the Netherlands or Sweden, probably the Netherlands, and hold a picture I draw of a Nazi flag in front of a police officer to get myself an instant arrest. Now, if any EU nations tries to fine me, I'm straight out telling them in a rant that they can't enforce the fine without a residence or an EU bank account, and since I have neither, they could fine me but it wouldn't ever get paid. Then they have a choice to waive the fine or imprison me for awhile.

At this point, if there's no way for me to escape my situation using completely legal methods, then I'll either break immigration laws or I will display Nazi symbols to get an instant arrest.

I'm tired of nowhere having any policies that would allow me to escape my situation.

I'm tired of a long list of requirements that exclude people who belong. Trying to escape my situation is impossible if I need to complete a process. I am homeless and an EU citizen, therefore, if I don't get social assistance, any EU nation should be grateful if I'm there because my presence and spending would be helping their economy. To require someone who is broke and homeless get a rental contract and health insurance to stay longer than 90 days is impossible.

If I don't have a way to escape my situation and I am not able to get social assistance which would enable me to escape my situation, then I'm going to get myself arrested and then watch my bank account balance in America rise while they hold me in prison for "Nazi Symbols" since if I don't get social assistance, that's my next best option to force the EU to give me assistance, even if it's a negative form of assistance.

Just like the math, where multiplying two negatives equals a positive, it will be the same result in real life. Homeless + in a wealthy EU nation's minimum security prison = Net Benefit compared to being homeless or sleeping on a bench.

If you knew someone in the EU that would give me a job there, then that would be a solution. Otherwise, you have no right to judge me because I am not at fault for any of my circumstances.

I'm not going to explain the situation to you anymore. I'm completely done trying to do everything right. I lose all the time. Now, I'm just going to the EU or Europe, I'm not getting a residence permit since I wouldn't qualify, and wherever I end up, I will overstay the 90 days and then if they ask me to pay a fine if I ever leave, I will tell them that I don't have an EU bank account or an EU residence, and they can't enforce the fine or make me pay it, so they can either arrest me and hold me indefinitely at their nation's expense or they can be grateful that I contributed tax revenue to their economy and my spending helped their economy by maintaining and creating jobs for their people. Then, we'll see which they choose.

Because I'm done. And you're right Yick. Maybe I don't qualify for Social Assistance but if I don't, then my only other option is to break immigration laws because I'm in an impossible situation.

I am tired of less deserving ghetto people and younger people than me getting jobs in America. I am tired of teenage boys (brats) at age 15 getting more sex than me, when they are less deserving and I could show a girl a much better time and take her on better dates. I'm tired of everyone thinking I have money when I don't.

And you know what, I am not going to end my life. If I do anything, I would first do the "Get Myself Arrested for Nazi Symbols."

Until my family in America dies or I get social assistance in the EU, I have 99% odds that I will not escape my current situation. That's not saying my odds are impossible but almost impossible.

The entire system of this world is rigged against me and I thought it would be easier to get started in the EU.

How is it fair?

1. I can't afford to stay somewhere legally but I also won't get any social assistance to try to remain there legally
2. I might be able to afford rent but I can't pay more than one month's deposit and I can't pay health insurance
3. I don't have an education that might make me more employable in the EU or anywhere else in the world that's worth living. I can't afford to get a new education, especially since the health insurance requirement is also present for students
4. Migrants and refugees get social assistance more than the locals that deserve it
5. I don't have the ability to work outside of the EU, EEA, and US

And let's say I went to Asia, it should be obvious that I can't afford a return ticket to anywhere. I also wouldn't be able to continuously pay $30 for monthly visa extensions if that were even possible.

We'll see what happens, but whatever happens in the near-future won't be me suiciding. It will be me forcing an EU nation to imprison me for displaying Nazi propaganda because I won't just tolerate being homeless. I am going to be one-step away from homelessness when I arrive in the EU and the more I feel marginalized, ignored by girls, not given opportunity then the angrier I become.

This scamdemic will either end in 2022 because if it doesn't, it will become more clear to me that my odds are less than 1% that I'll be able to escape my current situation on my own.

The worse my financial condition becomes, the less opportunities that I have available to me.

Here's an article from the UK, your country, for you to read about homelessness if you even care about educating yourself on a topic you know nothing about...
https://www.theguardian.com/housing-net ... le-housing
Last edited by Tsar on October 19th, 2021, 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 1:22 am
No because there's none of that in the US and the US isn't a place for work. Not to mention the US warehouse jobs, meaning only Amazon and others, demand heavy lifting so all their workers develop back problems and health issues. Also, I don't drive so it's not like I would drive an hour or longer to go somewhere to work a $15 hour job, develop back and spinal problems, and then become worse off than I already was.

I'll do it in Europe because worker protections are higher and I need to pay into a retirement pension system somewhere in Europe.

I'm willing to do almost any sort of work in the EU.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 2:01 am

A degenerate is a sexual deviant.
You need a new dictionary.

degenerate
[degenerate]
ADJECTIVE

having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
"a degenerate form of a higher civilization"
synonyms:
debased · degraded · corrupt · corrupted · vitiated · bastard · impure
technical
lacking some property, order, or distinctness of structure previously or usually present.
synonyms:
corrupt · decadent · dissolute · dissipated · debauched · rakish · reprobate · [more]

NOUN

an immoral or corrupt person.
"get out of my house, you degenerate!"
synonyms:
reprobate · debauchee · rake · profligate · libertine · roué · loose-liver · pervert · deviant · deviate · retrograde · dissolute

VERB

decline or deteriorate physically, mentally, or morally.
"the quality of life had degenerated" · [more]
Undesirables include degenerates (because they are not useful for a society) and non-degenerates. It's like a bacteria or a virus, and it makes society ill. Melting Pots don't work. Melting Pots is like making a soup with crackers, fruit, cheese, fish, meat, candy, chocolate, spices, sugar, salt, honey, and other stuff. That would taste horrible and have the worst texture, color, and consistency possible. That's why the entire Western White Nations are becoming shit holes...America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Western Europe, Northern Europe...and maybe a Melting Pot can sometimes holdout but only if they aren't politically incorrect and they have segregation policies, and anti-miscegenation policies. Then, imagine the chef as Globalist Jews.
So how are you a non-degenerate?
I am desirable because I wouldn't be a criminal and I would contribute to a place with VAT and to their economic growth. Also, I shouldn't need to check-off every single list of requirements to stay somewhere. If I am contributing to an EU nation's economy and I am not getting any social benefit or paying into a retirement program, then it shouldn't matter if I get permission to stay.
You would probably break the law in engaging women under the age of sexual consent and paying them so breaking two laws of most EU states plus you would probably take part in some benefit fraud so make that three.

The rest of it I am not reading except to tell you that you fit the term of 'degenerate' pretty f***ing well.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 2:05 am
yick wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 1:22 am
No because there's none of that in the US and the US isn't a place for work. Not to mention the US warehouse jobs, meaning only Amazon and others, demand heavy lifting so all their workers develop back problems and health issues. Also, I don't drive so it's not like I would drive an hour or longer to go somewhere to work a $15 hour job, develop back and spinal problems, and then become worse off than I already was.

I'll do it in Europe because worker protections are higher and I need to pay into a retirement pension system somewhere in Europe.

I'm willing to do almost any sort of work in the EU.
Well, if you have never ever done warehouse work or factory work then you aren't lasting long because you actually need some skills and have some physical fitness as you will be competing with many Eastern Europeans who will have contacts and numbers to fill any of those vacancies and they will have previous experience in their own countries and of course working all over the EU.

You will also need a local bank account, an address and a CV with some previous work experience and of course language skills. Do you think in the EU you will escape lifting heavy boxes? :lol: