Which countries are anti-vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: Which countries are anti-vaccine?

Post by rudder »

Here's a resource to help you check the travel requirements of various countries:
https://need2know.tripsource.com/
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ What is hilarious about that site is that every foreign country I entered in the "I am traveling to" field had the covid risk level listed as "Extreme". Try it yourself.

This is a total joke. This is like not wanting to mix the tap water from your upstairs sink with the tap water from your downstairs sink because the tap water from your downstairs sink might be contaminated! Idiots. The entire world has covid. Everyone not living in a cabin in the wilderness either has gotten it or will be getting it soon. And yet the buffoons that make these rules keep restricting peoples' movement.

My (ex?)-gf and myself recently discovered that we both had arrived independently at the conclusion that vaccines are not safe, after we had separated due to covid-related policies and cannot reunite, again due to covid-related policies. (neither of us can travel to the other's country without getting jabbed and other nonsense; another relationship ruined courtesy of governments. I'm trying to persuade her to come to Mexico instead...probably she won't...) I'm proud of her, though, for looking beyond the mainstream narrative that the sheep around her are all swallowing.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Unreal, the bloodsuckers actually named it "Interministerial Ordinance nr. 666," !@#$!!! These "elites" are just laughing at us goyim at this point.
rudder wrote:
January 27th, 2022, 3:17 pm
Bad news out of Brazil. Here is the new aptly numbered law 666:
https://www.in.gov.br/en/web/dou/-/port ... -375486913
Says everyone entering Brazil is required to show proof of being jabbed. Man, after watching so many clips of Bolsonaro I never thought Brazil would fall.
This link is in English for anyone who wants to take a look
http://pretoria.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/ ... razil.xml
2. The proof of vaccination may be waived to: (1) Brazilian nationals; (2) foreigners holders of a valid Brazilian residency permit; and (3) travellers considered ineligible for vaccination, in accordance with criteria established by the Ministry of Health in the National Plan for Operationalization of Vaccination against COVID-19, available on the following link: https://www.gov.br/saude/pt-br/coronavi ... a-covid-19.

3. Those travellers referred to in paragraph 2 above who do not have proof of vaccination, with application of the last dose or single dose within at least fourteen days before the date of departure, may enter Brazilian territory, provided they agree to perform quarantine, under the terms stipulated in the aforementioned ordinance.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

rudder wrote:
How the heck can anyone make any decisions about where to live or go when the picture is shifting at such a rapid rate?! Here, logic would dictate that countries go the other direction now that the wimpy virus has begun to fizzle out. WTF. Is there another earth in another galaxy that we can get to?
Well, I just watched an episode of Ancient Aliens talking about aircraft disappearing without a trace in the Bermuda Triangle, so maybe we could charter a private plan and fly around in there, and see if we end up in a vortex that could get us off-galaxy, LOL?
But in seriousness: While USA is screwed long-run, personally I don't want to mess with trying to go in/out of a bunch of countries in the middle of the plandemic, not to mention the ZOGs latest agitating to try to get US/NATO in on WW3.
I actually thought about trying to escape the USSA around 10 years ago but threw in the towel because of too many women squawking at me to stay, but my main destination of interest at that point was Ukraine. :shock: So I guess I dodged a bullet on that one, since over that time period they've let their government get taken over by jews, who are now trying to use it as a WW3 flashpoint in a NATO vs Russia war.
After we see what happens with the biowarfare and possible hot war scenarios, hopefully there'll be a window of time to find an escape plan country (though good luck and congratulations to any of you who get out sooner, which may actually prove to be smarter if a new iron curtain falls on the US). 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 30th, 2022, 9:27 am
^ What is hilarious about that site is that every foreign country I entered in the "I am traveling to" field had the covid risk level listed as "Extreme". Try it yourself.

This is a total joke. This is like not wanting to mix the tap water from your upstairs sink with the tap water from your downstairs sink because the tap water from your downstairs sink might be contaminated! Idiots. The entire world has covid. Everyone not living in a cabin in the wilderness either has gotten it or will be getting it soon. And yet the buffoons that make these rules keep restricting peoples' movement.

My (ex?)-gf and myself recently discovered that we both had arrived independently at the conclusion that vaccines are not safe, after we had separated due to covid-related policies and cannot reunite, again due to covid-related policies. (neither of us can travel to the other's country without getting jabbed and other nonsense; another relationship ruined courtesy of governments. I'm trying to persuade her to come to Mexico instead...probably she won't...) I'm proud of her, though, for looking beyond the mainstream narrative that the sheep around her are all swallowing.
What country is your gf from?

The buffoons realize this is their last ditch attempt to ram the vaccine passport agenda through. "Oh look new variant! Look at all the cases! This thing's exploding!" Nevermind the fact that the virus is basically on the verge of becoming another version of the common cold. This is all just following the script outlined in the Rockefeller "Lockstep" document from 2010.

I can confirm that Paraguay has fallen. As of January, they require vaccine certificates to enter. Of course they still try to justify it by saying that the vaccines help prevent the worst of symptoms, which is a moot point now that we're talking about omicron. There are no "worst of symptoms" anymore. I think a lot of these Latin American countries are just slow to play catch up. I know a lot of first world countries are dumping their restrictions, while Latin American countries are just now imposing them. The restrictions in place in latin america won't be repealed for a while, otherwise they will look stupid for imposing them in the first place right at the same moment the narrative came crashing down all around the world. Pretty much all things that happen in the first world are adopted in latin america following a considerable lag time.

Peru is one place that does not require vaccine certificates to enter. Negative test result within 72 hours of travel is OK. I never would've expected Peru to be more open than Bolsonaro's Brazil, and a podunk country like Paraguay that has always tried to offer tax incentives and a cheap & easy permanent residency to keep their small economy growing.

Oh and I should also add that it seems Bolivia has pretty much dropped all the covid restrictions after encountering significant pushback from the Bolivian people. I think it's one of those under-the-radar type places that is totally open. I don't think they have visa-free travel for US citizens though.

The comment section below this youtube video has been very entertaining to read. You can see a lot of people bragging from two months ago about how free their expat destination was, have now been answered by others saying, "Ecuador now has vaccine passports, and you need to show proof of vaccination to enter Ecuador."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEcxP4pSDJU
Last edited by rudder on February 6th, 2022, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 2nd, 2022, 1:36 pm
rudder wrote:
How the heck can anyone make any decisions about where to live or go when the picture is shifting at such a rapid rate?! Here, logic would dictate that countries go the other direction now that the wimpy virus has begun to fizzle out. WTF. Is there another earth in another galaxy that we can get to?
Well, I just watched an episode of Ancient Aliens talking about aircraft disappearing without a trace in the Bermuda Triangle, so maybe we could charter a private plan and fly around in there, and see if we end up in a vortex that could get us off-galaxy, LOL?
But in seriousness: While USA is screwed long-run, personally I don't want to mess with trying to go in/out of a bunch of countries in the middle of the plandemic, not to mention the ZOGs latest agitating to try to get US/NATO in on WW3.
I actually thought about trying to escape the USSA around 10 years ago but threw in the towel because of too many women squawking at me to stay, but my main destination of interest at that point was Ukraine. :shock: So I guess I dodged a bullet on that one, since over that time period they've let their government get taken over by jews, who are now trying to use it as a WW3 flashpoint in a NATO vs Russia war.
After we see what happens with the biowarfare and possible hot war scenarios, hopefully there'll be a window of time to find an escape plan country (though good luck and congratulations to any of you who get out sooner, which may actually prove to be smarter if a new iron curtain falls on the US). 8)
What's ZOGs?

Just remember: Duck and Cover! Chances are you're better off in the USA than most other countries right now. At least in terms of personal freedom.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Denmark? I came across a title of a recent youtube video about how Denmark is dropping "all covid restrictions" Just saw the title, but didn't watch or read anything about it.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

A whole bunch of European countries have just been dropping or greatly reducing covid restrictions:
https://dailynewsbreak.org/12-countries ... trictions/
https://www.traveloffpath.com/countries ... rictions/
rudder wrote:
February 6th, 2022, 12:47 pm
Denmark? I came across a title of a recent youtube video about how Denmark is dropping "all covid restrictions" Just saw the title, but didn't watch or read anything about it.
Their list of "The Nations Returning To Full Normality":
After two years of travel nightmare, various countries have dropped all internal COVID-19 restrictions. That means no social distancing, no mask mandates, no limits on gatherings, and all indoor and outdoor entertainment and venues open without restrictions and curfews.
UK, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden
Countries That Almost Made The List
The following nations almost made the above list, but still have a few restrictions left, even if things have mostly returned to normal.
Mexico, El Salvador, South Africa, Norway

Quuoting what they said on El Salvador because of some mutual interest:
El Salvador was the world’s first country to remove all entry restrictions and requirements in November 2021. Travelers to El Salvador no longer need negative COVID-19 tests or proof of vaccination.

However, El Salvador still has various internal COVID-19 restrictions. So it didn’t quite make the list.
https://www.traveloffpath.com/el-salvad ... ?swcfpc=1
As Of November 17th, No Vaccination Or COVID Test Required For Entry To the El Salvador
El Salvador has removed all entry requirements relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. As of November 17th, travelers to to the Central American country will no longer have to provide evidence of vaccination, or negative COVID tests.

It joins a small number of countries across the world that have eliminated all health restrictions for visitors.

The announcement was made on Wednesday by The General Directorate of Migration of El Salvador who acted on the recommendation of the Ministry of Health.

According to the Ministry, “the management of the pandemic allows El Salvador to make the sanitary measures more flexible to enter the country”.

Despite the relaxation of the rules, the government is still recommending individuals to take responsibility themselves, by getting vaccinated, wearing masks, or testing when returning to and leaving from the country.

The government had already informed the airline industry as well as other tourist and business related entities that will be affected by the new rules. Again, individual entities may use their own restrictions, but they will not be enforced by the government.

Previously, Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, and the Dominican Republic were the only countries across the world with no entry restrictions centered on vaccinations, testing, or quarantines. All the nations mentioned still have no entry restrictions, but it should be noted that Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, and Colombia have all rolled out varying forms of vaccine passports meaning the experience in the country may be limited.

Colombia’s vaccine passport is set to be required for visitors and citizens alike to be able to enter public spaces. Spaces include bars, restaurants, churches, public and private events, and cinemas. The requirement went into place on the 16th of November.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

rudder wrote:
February 6th, 2022, 12:16 pm
What's ZOGs?
I'll quote the ADL directly:
ZOG is a white supremacist acronym for "Zionist Occupied Government," which reflects the common white supremacist belief that the U.S. government is controlled by Jews.
Of course, like most of the ADL's endless malicious lying, it is not a "white supremacist" acronym, since Arabs and huge numbers of blacks hate the ZOGs even more than the majority of clueless brainwashed whites, and I've seen more Asians (mostly Chinese, but also Indians) using the term also, pointing out that while the ZOG banks and Davos crowd destroy all the white countries, they will set about infesting and destroying the Asian countries next.
rudder wrote:
February 6th, 2022, 12:16 pm
Just remember: Duck and Cover! Chances are you're better off in the USA than most other countries right now. At least in terms of personal freedom.
Short-run, I more or less agree, at least if you're in a tolerable US State.
Longrun, seems like it'll either have to break up, balkanize, go through some kind of secession scenario, or else become a totalitarian hell, since they're continuously flooding it with 3rd worlders that virtually guarantee a landslide into political bolshevism.
If I'd been able to get out in time, though, I think Japan and some of the Latin American countries that just came up (Dominican Republic, Salvador, maybe Colombia or Costa Rica) would be better.

Also, while we're at it re anti-mandate countries: There's a lot of "vaccine skepticism" in African countries too, where tons of Africans very rightly distrust the vaccine manufacturers, since they have a past history of experimenting on the populations there like animals without their consent:
https://www.albawaba.com/node/has-bill- ... nt-1386565
Candace Owens tweet on the subject with link to a study:
Bill Gates & @WHO have used African & Indian tribal children to experiment w/ non-FDA approved drug vaccines.
Both countries raised red flags about the unethical nature of these trials and were ignored. Here is an academic review that everyone should read.
https://digitalcommons.law.ggu.edu/cgi/ ... nnlsurvey
Even the overtly communist "The Nation" calls Gates out for profit exploitation of vaccine mandates in the pandemic:
https://www.thenation.com/article/econo ... e=twitter

I haven't researched the best specific countries in Africa in this context much yet, since I'm leaning more toward the Caribbean or Latin America if I'm 'getting out of dodge' with black girlfriends, LOL. But they're still worth considering, because there is a lot of anti-vaccine sentiment amongst Africans for good reasons.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I've heard anecdotes that Dominican Republic vax passports aren't actually enforced. I wish we could have more certainty about where these retarded rules are and are not being enforced. The willingness of the public to comply with rules matters more than the rules themselves.

Did you know that some places in Mexico including the district I'm in have vax requirements to eat at bars and restaurants? Yeah, I had no idea until somebody (unvaxxed) told me (also unvaxxed) over some beers at a bar LOL. Because not even a single time in the three weeks that I've been in the country has any restaurant staff brought it up. And I go out to eat at restaurants every day. They simply ignore the rules. Which is of course the right thing to do when the rules are total bullshit. I wanted to give a standing ovation to the people of Mexico when I learned that.

rudder wrote:
February 6th, 2022, 12:04 pm
What country is your gf from?
She's from Vietnam.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 7th, 2022, 11:49 am
They simply ignore the rules[/b]. Which is of course the right thing to do when the rules are total bullshit. I wanted to give a standing ovation to the people of Mexico when I learned that.
Except that Mexicans seem to genuinely believe in the mask bullshit.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

While not "anti-vaccine" by any means (since they have high rates of voluntary vaccination), I've learned both from Japanese people elsewhere and from many informative posts by @Yohan on this forum that Japan is one of the most reasonable countries when it comes to avoiding totalitarian mandates.

Copy-and-paste from one of Yohan's posts quoting the Japanese Ministry of Health:
https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/vaccine.html
Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent.

Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yes, Paraguay wasn't on my personal list but I just heard the same.
rudder wrote:
February 6th, 2022, 12:04 pm
I can confirm that Paraguay has fallen. As of January, they require vaccine certificates to enter.
Interesting video from this guy who I started following recently (thanks to @jamesbond posting something by him elsewhere:

He says he's holding off until June hoping they back off on the policy by then, but will probably take the "Chinese jab" if forced.
Canada is apparently the only country that requires you be jabbed, and yet won't accept the Chinese jab. :roll:
Those of us stuck in the god-awful US right now are actually lucky compared with people in Canada, Australia, or most of Western Europe. :shock:
Oh, also, someone asked in the comments why he doesn't use the word "vaccine," and he replied
"Your channel will get demonetized, which kills the algorithm rankings of how often your videos will be shown."
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

This article raises some good points to consider about the future:
https://globalwealthprotection.com/engl ... -now-what/

Even if a country is free now, there is no guarantee during a future pandemic or scamdemic.