Asian men complaining about XMAF situation. Have they got a point?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Asian men complaining about XMAF situation. Have they got a pont?

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 12:29 am
I may not have a "point" but there are an increasing number of Asian men who are coming to the same conclusion.
'Asian men', this is a broad definition... Please explain.

About what kind of Asian men are you talking? About Asian American men living in USA?

This is the only place where I can think about Asian men complaining about dating between white men/Asian women.

Can you give a link to any forum, any language, where such Asian men are complaining about that?

For example Thai men often complaining about Thai girls and their family, they are asking for too much financial support from men dating them (or dating their daughter), but ordinary Thai men do not earn so such money.

Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese men often look for a foreign wife, claiming local women are highly materialistic and difficult to find etc.
Mainland Chinese complaints are often from rural areas, there is really no young woman available. etc.

Indian families with a son complain about the legal situation, which makes it easy for women to cheat the husband and families to get away if a nice pay off by claiming abuse - India's 498A, Divorce Law as Criminal Law. A law that may only used by women against men.

But who is blaming white men/Asian women dating for reduced possibility to find a local Asian girl?
Last edited by Yohan on September 14th, 2021, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:

I may not have a "point" but there are an increasing number of Asian men who are coming to the same conclusion.
Lets be real for a moment, Ronnie. Imagine a white man who does not take good care of his looks, his outfit, his style, his social life, who works a dead-end job, who is short, unattractive, not charismatic and not trying particularly hard to get more attractive to ladies... he'll likely be a miserable incel. Reasonable assumption, right?

Now picture an Asian man who has the same characteristics as this white incel described above. He, too, is likely to not get laid a lot. He, too, may feel he is doomed. Why is he doomed, is he doomed because Asian girls prefer other races? No. He is not. He is doomed, because he doomed himself.

When is the last time you went to the gym, Dr. Ronnie, or asked some females online for what outfits they like in a man, or tried to get yourself some sort of make-over? Serious question. Dating preferences are real, and yes women do the choosing but men also too often make a CHOICE not to improve themselves in any meaningful way. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I wonder, how many of these Asian men who can't get any punani are miserable gamers and nerds?

You come here, and you share your observations... but that seems to be all you do; observe. Aren't you tired of observing and eager to start living by now? Give us an update, if you can, of the last few years of your life, what happened since you last went to this forum?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Actually nothing happened in thos eyars I just got older
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 12:49 am
That's... sad. How old are you now? And you didn't go on any dates, make any changes in your life or appearance?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 12:50 am
drronnie wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 12:49 am
That's... sad. How old are you now? And you didn't go on any dates, make any changes in your life or appearance?
45. I am in shape now and have my own legaladvisor business . Had a few dates but no good results so totally given up on Thai women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 1:02 am

45. I am in shape now and have my own legaladvisor business . Had a few dates but no good results so totally given up on Thai women.
Try a Filipina. You will find that you are quite a desirable prospect to a great many of them, especially since they have far more broke chicks there compared to Thai girls from big cities who have more options. You don't seem like you're in a hopeless situation just yet, it's gonna take some out-of-the-box thinking, though.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 12:35 am
.....If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I wonder, how many of these Asian men who can't get any punani are miserable gamers and nerds?
You come here, and you share your observations... but that seems to be all you do; observe. Aren't you tired of observing and eager to start living by now? Give us an update, if you can, of the last few years of your life, what happened since you last went to this forum?
Drronnie is somehow 50/50, as far as I remember from many comments from him and not only in this forum.
He is not solely responsible for his problems - the behavior of women in Thailand is also a part of his problem.

(about same as my problem I had myself while still living in Europe, so I moved away and never came back)

He is half European, half Thai, but shows up with a low salary of an ordinary Thai office worker (and not with an high income as an expat working for a foreign company) and Thai women, if they are just a little bit better educated than all these bargirls, earn at least the same and are highly materialistic and also ask him about his family background and it seems drronnie is just alone, lonely, nothing to talk about his family ties. Likely no brothers, sisters, broken family in Europe? Just my guess.

Such men have a difficult time in Thailand, believe me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 1:04 am
Try a Filipina. You will find that you are quite a desirable prospect to a great many of them, especially since they have far more broke chicks there compared to Thai girls from big cities who have more options. You don't seem like you're in a hopeless situation just yet, it's gonna take some out-of-the-box thinking, though.
This is a good advice, I remember I mentioned something similar to him many years ago.

He must take the first step and start dating outside of the Thai society, despite living in Thailand and being 50/50 Thai.

He must look around and talk to women of different ethnicity abroad, the solution is international dating, maybe even interracial dating...
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Yohan wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 1:10 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 1:04 am
This is a good advice, I remember I mentioned something similar to him many years ago.

He must take the first step and start dating outside of the Thai society, despite living in Thailand and being 50/50 Thai.

He must look around and talk to women of different ethnicity abroad, the solution is international dating, maybe even interracial dating...
I think so too, but at the moment its hard to move anywhere due to the Covid situation and there is the fact that I am taking care of my mother in Thailand. At least in Thailand I own property as I have Thai citizenship now
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:

Lets be real for a moment, Ronnie. Imagine a white man who does not take good care of his looks, his outfit, his style, his social life, who works a dead-end job, who is short, unattractive, not charismatic and not trying particularly hard to get more attractive to ladies... he'll likely be a miserable incel. Reasonable assumption, right?

Now picture an Asian man who has the same characteristics as this white incel described above. He, too, is likely to not get laid a lot. He, too, may feel he is doomed. Why is he doomed, is he doomed because Asian girls prefer other races? No. He is not. He is doomed, because he doomed himself.

When is the last time you went to the gym, Dr. Ronnie, or asked some females online for what outfits they like in a man, or tried to get yourself some sort of make-over? Serious question. Dating preferences are real, and yes women do the choosing but men also too often make a CHOICE not to improve themselves in any meaningful way. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I wonder, how many of these Asian men who can't get any punani are miserable gamers and nerds?

My problem is not looks or hygiene but for some reason Thai women think I am boring and not mainstream enough. They would gladly date ajobless Thai man who is a drug addict though
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:

There are couple of reddit subreddits like expatshame and other where Asian men especially Chinese men seem to let out a lot of steam about WMAF
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

drronnie wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 1:18 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:

There are couple of reddit subreddits like expatshame and other where Asian men especially Chinese men seem to let out a lot of steam about WMAF
Why do you think 'expatshame' is going to give you any answers? It won't.

A lot of Chinese men have no idea about being charming, personal grooming, hygiene or lots of things that might make them accessible to women - the Chinese men that do know a bit about those things get women. Most Chinese men marry and impregnate Chinese women - I am sure it is the same in Thailand.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 2:00 am

A lot of Chinese men have no idea about being charming, personal grooming, hygiene or lots of things that might make them accessible to women - the Chinese men that do know a bit about those things get women. Most Chinese men marry and impregnate Chinese women - I am sure it is the same in Thailand.
Most comments you find in Reddit / any category are rather worthless, and expatshame offers really nothing, I also heard the first time of this reddit thread.

I see it in the opposite direction. Most Chinese women accept or at least prefer Chinese men only. This is not only true on China mainland, but also true overseas - most Chinese women who prefer to leave China openly in their dating profiles mention that they are looking for overseas Chinese men only.
Chinese are willing to move over the entire world and want to be among Chinese people again, a Chinatown can be found in many countries.

Thai mentality is a bit different, most Thai women if educated and with good family background are looking for a financially very stable Thai husband who is living in Thailand and are rather hesitant to consider relocation to overseas.

Thai people - even uneducated rural people are much cleaner and much more polite than mainland Chinese who are often rude and dirty, but to be honest the worst I have seen in my life was in India.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 10:20 am
yick wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 2:00 am

Most comments you find in Reddit / any category are rather worthless, and expatshame offers really nothing, I also heard the first time of this reddit thread.

I see it in the opposite direction. Most Chinese women accept or at least prefer Chinese men only. This is not only true on China mainland, but also true overseas - most Chinese women who prefer to leave China openly in their dating profiles mention that they are looking for overseas Chinese men only.
Chinese are willing to move over the entire world and want to be among Chinese people again, a Chinatown can be found in many countries.

Thai mentality is a bit different, most Thai women if educated and with good family background are looking for a financially very stable Thai husband who is living in Thailand and are rather hesitant to consider relocation to overseas.

Thai people - even uneducated rural people are much cleaner and much more polite than mainland Chinese who are often rude and dirty, but to be honest the worst I have seen in my life was in India.
That's very true, before I came here - I believed the urban myth that Chinese women would prefer westerners over their own men and then you get here and it's bullshit - why should they if one thinks about it logically? Their fathers, brothers, uncles, male classmates etc are all Chinese guys and they're Chinese themselves - as they look in the mirror at themselves everyday, they will find what they see as attractive on others - none of them give a shit about a man having blue eyes or blond hair - the only thing they like that westerners have is that most of them are comparatively tall.

The vast majority of my female students have Chinese/Korean boybands and actors as posters on their wall, when I ask them who their favourite and most handsome star is - a handful in the thousands I have asked have said a western star...

With Chinese people, the poor and rural people have no interest in foreigners, it is usually the middle class and educated who can speak some English who might care and then most don't.
ryanaxel1177
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanaxel1177 »

how to start a conversation with a girl has been an ongoing conversation for years, modern dating does not make it easy for guys. Women get approached...