Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Was PAG ever a male model or a success businessman as he claims?

Yes, I fully believe Shawn Blake
23%
No, Shawn Blake is a lying midget
69%
Shawn Blake has delusions of grandeur but may have spoken the truth once or twice
8%

Total votes: 13
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 12:29 am
jerryrigged wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:35 am
Pag seems to enjoy life at least. A lot of people are miserable with far less obstacles in life than pag.
My idea of 'a guy enjoying life' isn't a man who, for ten years and counting, constantly re-uploads the same 20 or 30 pictures of himself hanging out with prostitutes, making awkward selfies with girls in the street and showing off his fancy watches to impress people he calls "losers" as he debates with himself using numerous fake accounts, used to defend himself whenever he is called out on any of his many lies.

To me, and I may be mistaken, that seems to signify severe mental illness and crippling insecurity more than anything. He's also a guy who would steal usernames of other people on this forum and use them to fake-post on his own Culture Whiz forum, using hideous face pictures he randomly searched from the web. He also accused other people of being pedophiles and monkeys, wants to rip off their arms, sue them, etcetera...

Happy and jolly guy having a great time aren't really the terms that come to mind in this scenario. Banning him would be an online mercy killing at this point, for his own good as well as the forum's.
LoL :lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 2:02 am
LoL :lol:
I did the whole sockpuppet thing once; not my proudest moment, but it happens. You, for all the criticism people have hurled towards you, right or wrong, have never to my knowledge used a secret account. Whereas Shawn Blake knows of no other way to stay relevant than to use second, third and fourth accounts across multiple online forums. Meanwhile his own Culture Whiz forum is just... completely and utterly empty. He's the only poster. Just him, and a few fake accounts he himself runs.

Shawn Blake... Culture Whiz... International Man Of Mystery... and a one man ghost town. :cry:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 12:29 am
jerryrigged wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 10:35 am
Pag seems to enjoy life at least. A lot of people are miserable with far less obstacles in life than pag.
My idea of 'a guy enjoying life' isn't a man who, for ten years and counting, constantly re-uploads the same 20 or 30 pictures of himself hanging out with prostitutes, making awkward selfies with girls in the street and showing off his fancy watches to impress people he calls "losers" as he debates with himself using numerous fake accounts, used to defend himself whenever he is called out on any of his many lies.

To me, and I may be mistaken, that seems to signify severe mental illness and crippling insecurity more than anything. He's also a guy who would steal usernames of other people on this forum and use them to fake-post on his own Culture Whiz forum, using hideous face pictures he randomly searched from the web. He also accused other people of being pedophiles and monkeys, wants to rip off their arms, sue them, etcetera...

Happy and jolly guy having a great time aren't really the terms that come to mind in this scenario. Banning him would be an online mercy killing at this point, for his own good as well as the forum's.
Well the internet is just flooded with dudes like him who never left their basements, was all I meant. PAG I think is just bored and uses this place for entertainment.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you sure his name is Shawn Blake? His original website said his name was Azn Allahah. When I posted it he got mad and threatened me to take down his real name. How do you know if Shawn Blake is his real name?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it possible that PAG's photos may be photoshopped? It is possible to do that with modern technology right? Look up the "deep fake" videos on YouTube. They can take dead actors and movie stars and bring them to life in videos today and make it look real. It's very impressive. Eventually actors will be obsolete if CGI characters look that read. Couldn't PAG be doing something similar? In some of his photos the girl looks like she's taking a selfie and doesn't even notice that he's there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 8:59 pm
Are you sure his name is Shawn Blake? His original website said his name was Azn Allahah. When I posted it he got mad and threatened me to take down his real name. How do you know if Shawn Blake is his real name?
It could be that Shawn Blake sometimes goes by Azn Allahah but it seems as if, everytime I mention the name Shawn Blake in a thread title, he refuses to comment on it. He instead made the Marcos Zeitola thread accusing me of being a pedophile because I am a friend of Tsar, and wrote all his replies there, as well as in the "look at my expensive new watch" topic. He effectively stays away from the "Shawn Blake" topics, which shows me that he is reluctant to have his real name and identity tied to his online personas, because it could be bad for business to him.

In some ways he's not a stupid guy and he knows that being associated with this forum and his postings here, and being accused/accusing others of pedophilia is something that reflects very badly on him. So ever since I called him out on his height, he sort of became less active, hardly ever logs in. He's done a few feeble-minded attempts to defend himself but he wasn't able to 'clear his name' or convince anyone of the height he claims to be.

This is something he hates... losing control of the narrative. And by now, he's lost it decisively. For a man whose entire identity is based around his claims of being a "winner alpha male", losing control of the narrative is scary. A site where he is the laughing stock of literally everyone except for @Spencer is not a place he likes to go. Speaking of Spencer, according to @Shemp he may really be PAG/Shawn Blake/Azn Allahah under a guise, using speech changing translation apps to garble his speech. He's got the technical know-how to do this and change IP's convincingly.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

@Spencer is 'Shawn Blake' which probably isn't his real name but is linked to 'culture whiz' therefore anything negative that is linked to the name 'Shawn Blake' will be linked to Culture Whiz which is good news because we can now trash the shit out of it until it goes away.

Oh yeah, I have got positive ID on the headless blonde, Spencer/Shawn/PAG is fondling in his pictures - the 6ft 6ins girl! :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 9:01 pm
Is it possible that PAG's photos may be photoshopped? It is possible to do that with modern technology right? Look up the "deep fake" videos on YouTube. They can take dead actors and movie stars and bring them to life in videos today and make it look real. It's very impressive. Eventually actors will be obsolete if CGI characters look that read. Couldn't PAG be doing something similar? In some of his photos the girl looks like she's taking a selfie and doesn't even notice that he's there.
It could be, Winston. He definitely got a few actual pity-selfies with the girls, however. Maybe he joked his way into making a small percentage of them semi-comfortable around him for the few seconds it took him to take the shots. But certainly not comfortable enough to actually let him bang them, unless he's paying some big bucks. :lol: He photoshopped some of the pics, and mostly his own face, the skin of his face seems to be different colors and a bit mismatched in some shots. Like he's either a burn victim or a photoshop fail victim, but a victim all the same. :mrgreen:
yick wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 9:36 pm
@Spencer is 'Shawn Blake' which probably isn't his real name but is linked to 'culture whiz' therefore anything negative that is linked to the name 'Shawn Blake' will be linked to Culture Whiz which is good news because we can now trash the shit out of it until it goes away.

Oh yeah, I have got positive ID on the headless blonde, Spencer/Shawn/PAG is fondling in his pictures - the 6ft 6ins girl! :lol:
Mention it. It's like a lucky charm, a spell that drives the witch away. His titanium, if you will. Last time he was BEGGING people here to remove it. :lol: :lol: No more mr. Tough Guy, huh?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 9:50 pm
Winston wrote:
It could be, Winston. He definitely got a few actual pity-selfies with the girls, however. Maybe he joked his way into making a small percentage of them semi-comfortable around him for the few seconds it took him to take the shots. But certainly not comfortable enough to actually let him bang them, unless he's paying some big bucks. :lol: He photoshopped some of the pics, and mostly his own face, the skin of his face seems to be different colors and a bit mismatched in some shots. Like he's either a burn victim or a photoshop fail victim, but a victim all the same. :mrgreen:
yick wrote:

Mention it. It's like a lucky charm, a spell that drives the witch away. His titanium, if you will. Last time he was BEGGING people here to remove it. :lol: :lol: No more mr. Tough Guy, huh?
Well, Marcos, as you asked so nicely, I am more than happy to put a name to the pictures and it is none other than... ALEXANDRA RADUGA! :lol:

https://www.culturewhiz.org/experiences ... -alexandra

If you see her body on the pictures of 'Kiev Beach Tour' they are the same body as the one in PAG's photos - I bet Sasha doesn't know her pimp is putting their private pics all over 'Happier Abroad' if she googles her name any time soon she will soon find out now...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:04 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:

Well, Marcos, as you asked so nicely, I am more than happy to put a name to the pictures and it is none other than... ALEXANDRA RADUGA! :lol:

If you see her body on the pictures of 'Kiev Beach Tour' they are the same body as the one in PAG's photos - I bet Sasha doesn't know her pimp is putting their private pics all over 'Happier Abroad' if she googles her name any time soon she will soon find out now...
So you're saying this girl is Alexandra Raduga in a hotel room with Shawn Blake, aka Azn Allahah, aka Mr. Culture Whiz from the Mover Circle?

Oh how scandalous of Shawn Blake and Alexandra Raduga. Although I am glad his midget ass has gotten a bit of pity sex out of all his efforts. Being with a statuesque woman like her must have been the highlight of his whole short existence. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:11 pm
yick wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:04 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
yick wrote:

So you're saying this girl is Alexandra Raduga in a hotel room with Shawn Blake, aka Azn Allahah, aka Mr. Culture Whiz from the Mover Circle?

Oh how scandalous of Shawn Blake and Alexandra Raduga. Although I am glad his midget ass has gotten a bit of pity sex out of all his efforts. Being with a statuesque woman like her must have been the highlight of his whole short existence. :lol:
Yeah but I bet she doesn't know Shawn Blake is posting all their intimate snaps all over 'Happier Abroad' but she looks the type to google her own name so she will real soon and he will be getting the flick! :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:12 pm

Yeah but I bet she doesn't know Shawn Blake is posting all their intimate snaps all over 'Happier Abroad' but she looks the type to google her own name so she will real soon and he will be getting the flick! :lol:
Me thinks you could help the situation a lot by creating a new little Alexandra Raguga & Shawn Blake thread? Surely the little f***er will be out of our hair in no time and leave with his tail between his legs in no time? :lol: It's been fun for a while but now we should probably put this thing to rest and rid HA of his Napoleon Complex suffering self. Just a shame we can't be flies on the wall when Alexandra Raduga confronts Shawn Blake with his little mistake... :oops:

He was just sooooo proud he finally got a woman, he had to share it with us. Couldn't help himself. Like a teenager on Instagram who cannot help but share her meal with the world as if it's the cure for AIDS, he couldn't bloody help himself. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:16 pm
yick wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 10:12 pm

Me thinks you could help the situation a lot by creating a new little Alexandra Raguga & Shawn Blake thread? Surely the little f***er will be out of our hair in no time and leave with his tail between his legs in no time? :lol: It's been fun for a while but now we should probably put this thing to rest and rid HA of his Napoleon Complex suffering self. Just a shame we can't be flies on the wall when Alexandra Raduga confronts Shawn Blake with his little mistake... :oops:

He was just sooooo proud he finally got a woman, he had to share it with us. Couldn't help himself. Like a teenager on Instagram who cannot help but share her meal with the world as if it's the cure for AIDS, he couldn't bloody help himself. :lol:
I don't really want to do that because Alexandra Raduga is an innocent party at this moment in time so I want to reach out to Shawn Blake of www.culturewhiz.org and to ask him to politely to desist posting under his various sock accounts and we can just leave it where it is now.

Shawn - you're not funny nor are you clever - I know you think you as you compare yourself to Nietzsche :lol: (who else does that?...) but you had a good run for the past ten years and it got boring back in 2014.

You know Shawn if we all start threads with the title 'Alexandra Raduga of www.culturewhiz.org - sexy photos' it will come up on googles first page if anyone googles 'culture whiz' so be a good lad and just f**k off, we're all bored of you - go and have a nice life wherever you are! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those pics do look like Alexandra. Does she work for Culture Whiz as a tour guide? She doesn't look like a whore though.

Btw isn't there an old saying, "Those who are getting laid a lot don't need to talk about it or boast about it."? Is that true?